What survivor do you find the most attractive?
I would like to know your guys opinions and ideas about it!
I would like to know your guys opinions and ideas about it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eye staring contest.
Did you just disrespect Daddy Ace?! π©
Best looking is Daddy Adam with his beard. πππ
This community is so thirsty smh...
Jeff, Ash, Jane and Feng.
Don't think I ever commented on this but if my post history is anything to go by, David King.
He could leave me bleeding on the ground for 4 minutes to get hatch and I'd thank him. Unless he wears a shirt. In which case I hope he gets first hook moried for that crime.
Easily Dwight! Dwight is a dream come true, and he got fatty which is why I main him, he's got daddy vibes written all over him! Put me in a room with Dwight for 5 minutes and..,
Well I'm sure you guys get the gist of it!
Quinten because it is what is inside that matters.
I know i love david he is so hot to me
who would even say claudette ?? ######### yal got no taste in females ππ claudette is the ugliest
Kate is bae π
For me she is top 3 ugliest survivors xD funny how different taste can be
Well...not JUST
π
Kate, Yui and Meg for the gals.
As for the guys... Ash (Bruce Campbell) is the only one for me <3
As Asian straight guys i'd say Feng and Yui, followed by Meg. That cute Bunny costume are cutie though, and coffee luva costume are more realistic and does represent her beauty
Why have you resurected this dead thread mortal scum
For legal reasons "mortal scum" is a joke
If I had to pick I'd go with Kate, Yui and Meg with her hair in braids.
Kate looks really cute.
I like Yui with the long hair and racing goggles
and Meg, She's athletic and still cute. I bet she could keep up with anything you throw her way and I'd love the challenge to keep up with her.
As a straight guy, Steve has the best hair and is therefore the most attractive.
Considering sheβs not real, I think that Jane is a total babe. Her face and body are 10/10 lol. I think the best looking bloke would be Jeff, but Iβm definitely biased as I also have a beard and full sleeves of tattoos.
Quentin and Jake, but now there's Felix too.......
Cheryl. I don't know why but i find her cute
Adam with his beard variants is the most handsome. But David is more handsome without a beard.
Also, Felix is handsome too...but in a different way. β€οΈ
My tastes stretch far and wide, I guess....
For the males I'll go with Steve, felix, and Jake.
For the females I think Kate, lisa, and claudette. (Only claudette when she's wearing good cosmetics)
This post right here officer!
Kate and Felix. Am i racist?
David has a hot body, but a very frumpy face.
Give him a hockey mask and heβll become hot.
Cheryl and Zarina for me!
Officer? Officer?!
Jokes aside, I stand by what I said. Nea, Quentin, Dwight, and Meg are cute.
My top 5:
straight male here
females: Feng is super beautiful with the right cosmetics and sounds very cute, Jane has the hottest voice and a hot look aswell. Nancy and Cheryl are also very cute. Meg defo has the best little bootie in her yoga pants. Kate is not so much my type, i don't know why.
males: i would say that Felix and Adam are the best looking males. Maybe Steve after them. Dwight has this "you can't be mad at this cute nerd"- look.
Made me chuckle way too long lol!
Hot: Felix, Jeff, David with a beard, Steve, Jane, Adam and Kate
Cute: Dwight, Cheryl, Claudette and Feng.
Gonna have to go with Dwight or Felix.
Yui, for....reasons
Nah! Meg's the ugliest! She has a nice body, but her face is disgusting
It's pretty much a toss-up between Feng Min and Jake.
As attractive as I think Jake is I would probably have to go more with Min if I was forced to choose but honestly both of them are pretty top-tier in attractiveness for me
Yui, but she looked better in the trailer
Do i need to remind you of Laurie?
As a gay man
Felix and David are just something else
Dwight is a cutie
On killer side, PH and Trapper are smexy
Imo
PH > Felix > David/Trapper > Dwight
Everyone else is so so