LIST OF EVERY OLD RIFT COSMETIC NOT ADDED TO THE STORE (WITH PICTURES)

This is quite possibly the longest post I have ever done but here is a detailed list of every rift cosmetic not yet added to the store with pictures, enjoy, and let the devs know that you want these back if you do, BUT, please, be respectful!

I am not including seasonal/event cosmetics since those are all time based and will return when their respective events. I have also not included any deep rift varients from recent rifts as those are confirmed by the devs to be exclusive to people who grinded the rift (unfortunately).

Tome 1 - Rift 1: Awakening

The Huntress: Miss Pussens

image.png








The Huntress: Lacquered Wono Ax

image.png






​


Nea Karlsson: Billboard Blue Cap

image.png








Nea Karlsson: Urban Country Vest Top

image.png








David King: King of Kings

image.png








David King: Fog Soldier Cargo Pants

image.png








Tome 2 - ​Rift 2: Reckoning

The Trapper : Pain Flail (Copper) (Thanks @Iron_Cutlass!)

image.png








The Wraith : Glowing Vigil (Orange)

image.png








The Huntress: Hunting Hitatare (Winter Blue)

image.png








The Legion: Fairview Varsity Jacket (Graffiti)

image.png








The Plague: Crown of Conviction

image.png








Feng Min: Last Quarter Skirt

image.png








Meg Thomas: Alpine Ski Vest

image.png








Claudette Morel: Tinted Walnut Glasses

image.png








Ace Visconti: Splashin’ the Pot

image.png








Jeff Johansen: Bloody Xmas

image.png

​









Tome 3 - Rift 3: Escalation

The Spirit: Thunder & Lightning

image.png








The Hillbilly: Wild Cap

image.png








The Nurse: Metacarpal Saw (Cool Rust)

image.png








The Hag: Dreaded Husks

image.png








​David King: London Dawn Training Jacket

image.png








Meg Thomas: Flash Leather Leggings

image.png








Nea Karlsson: Nuclear Skies Pixie Bob

image.png








Feng Min: Cartoon Bang & Ponytail

image.png









Tome 4 - Rift 4 : Conviction

The Oni: Vengeful Lord

image.png








The Trapper: Circus Brawns

image.png








The Doctor: Naval Warfare

image.png








​David King: Wave Runner

image.png








Jake Park: Ranchman

image.png








The Spirit: Seifuku (Red)

image.png








The Legion: Boot Knife

image.png








The Nurse: Hazmat Mask

image.png








The Doctor: Bloodied Pincushion

image.png








​Yui Kimura: Second Gear Shirt

image.png








Jane Romero: Bohemian Wonder

image.png








Dwight Fairfield: 8-Bit Pizza Hoodie

image.png








Claudette Morel: Blueberry Skirt

image.png









Tome - ​Rift 5 : Unleashed

Nea Karlsson: System Smasher

image.png









Tome 6 - Rift 6 : Divergence

The Legion: Rabid Seadog

image.png








The Trapper: Deep Frostbite

image.png








The Hillbilly: Williwaw’s Touch

image.png








Nea Karlsson: Marine Guardian

image.png









Claudette Morel: Montreal Chill ( Confirmed to be Rift Exclusive in Trailer, unfortunately.) (Thank you @Satelit!)

image.png








Claudette Morel: Northern Flurry

image.png








Dwight Fairfield: Office Santa

image.png








Dwight Fairfield: Wildland Adventurer

image.png








Meg Thomas: Golden Summer

image.png








Felix Richter: Mountain Scout (Confirmed to be exclusive in Trailer, unfortunately.) (Thank you @Satelit!)

image.png









Tome 7 - ​Rift 7 : Forsaken

The Plague: The Maiden Guard

image.png








The Blight: Tragic Monstrocity

image.png








The Huntress: Apex Ursine

image.png








The Deathslinger : One-Shot Bandit

image.png








Jane Romero: The Interviewer Extraordinaire

image.png








Jeff Johansen: Maniac Rider

image.png








Felix Richter: Autumn Getaway

image.png









Tome 8 - Rift 8 : Deliverance

Jake Park: Leafy Green

image.png








Nea Karlsson: Dead Surf

image.png








Zarina Kassir: On the Move

image.png








Dwight Fairfield: Stand-Out Style

image.png










Tome 9 - Rift 9 : Crescendo


The Trapper: Hack-O-Lantern (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png








The Plague: Maiden of Vanity (Community Cosmetic, will likely return) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png









The Clown: Pumpkin Eater (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png









The Wraith: Lord Dracula (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png








Élodie Rakoto: Afropunk (Community cosmetic, will likely return)

image.png








Feng Min: Nexus Ranger

image.png








Feng Min: Mime Time (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png









Dwight Fairfield: The Adventurer (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png









Ace Visconti: Disco’s Dead (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png









Jeff Johansen: Scourge of the Seas (Potentially releasing when the seasonal collection returns(?) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png








Tome 11 - Rift 11 : Devotion


The Trickster: Glittering Magpie

image.png








The Nurse: Demure Dismemberer

image.png








The Hillbilly: Cabin Fever

image.png








Feng Min: Shorefront Enssemble (JUST RETURNED) (Thank you @Jhei & @BarnesFlam!)

image.png








Adam Francis: Commuter Casual

image.png








Dwight Fairfield: Mellow Fellow

image.png








Meg Thomas: Vacation Pastels

image.png








Claudette Morel: Rosy Rumbler

image.png








Any Tomes/Rifts not included (like Tome 10: Rift 10 - SAW) have had all of their skins added to the store or are too recent to be added to the store, I believe it takes at least a year or sometimes two for BHVR to add them. But feel free to let me know anything I missed in the comments!



BONUS Amazon Prime Exclusives:

Year 1:


The Artist: Altered Perception

image.png








The Artist: Deluded Perception

image.png








The Blight: Seething Ice

image.png








Dwight Fairfield: Love Hurts

image.png








Jake Park: Fancy Family Dinner

image.png








Meg Thomas: Cycle Courier

image.png









Year 2:


Haddie Kaur: Online Interview Get-Up (THIS HAS RETURNED) (Thank you @BarnesFlam!)

image.png








Jeff Johansen: Cold Weather Cocoon

image.png








The Plague: The Maiden Guard (Yes, it is the same as the rift one)

image.png








The Trickster: Golden Skull Mask

image.png








The Legion: Luminescent Carver

image.png








Feng Min: Nexus Ranger (Supernova)

image.png








The Artist: Indelible Stain

image.png








Jane Romero: Well-Deserved Hollidays

image.png









BONUS BONUS 4th Year Crowns:

image.png








Okay I lied about the no event cosmetics in this instance because, while the 5th Crowns have been given out with codes and the past Masquerade Masks were in the store, the 4th Year Crowns have not reappeared in any form. The picture is of Ace's because he is my favorite but they also exist for:

Dwight Fairfield, Meg Thomas, Claudette Morel, Jake Park, Nea Karlsson, Feng Min, David King, Kate Denson, Adam Francis, Jeff Johansen, Jane Romero, Yui Kimera, Zarina Kassir, The Trapper, The Wraith, The Hillbilly, The Nurse, The Hag, The Doctor, The Huntress, The Clown, The Spirit, The Legion (Frank & Julie), The Plague, The Oni, and The Deathslinger.

BONUS BONUS BONUS (Thank you to @BarnesFlam!):

Two exclusive April Fools head cosmetics.

Adam Francis: Pixelated Glasses

Dwight Fairfield: Propeller Head

image.png

I have written you all a book with pictures, so I beg:

PLEASE ADD THESE TO THE IN-GAME STORE BHVR! PEOPLE WILL BUY THEM I PROMISE!

Please let me know anything I missed or included that shouldn't be, thank you!

(Also if you made it to the end, thank you for reading!)

Special thank you to Mod @Rizzo who combined my two threads into one, and another special thanks to @BarnesFlam who has partaken in all of my threads on this topic and helped out with this list so much. To everyone else who has participated/will participate, THANK YOU! You guys are the GOATS!

Comments

  • For some reason my last update didn't post BUT Mikeala's Greek Legends outfit from one of the more recent rifts is returning soon according to @dvveet on Twitter!

  • I had no idea this cosmetic existed:

    image.png

    I loved it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    this Legion cosmetic is also still missing:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AWUG9QK64XCE/image.png

    Thank you! I do have this one listed under Rift/Tome 6 as Rabid Seadog, I know this s a very sought after one for sure. Hopefully they bring it back soon!

  • @GeneralV said:

    I had no idea this cosmetic existed:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2QR9VW2Z8UKU/image.png

    I loved it.

    Mime Time is easily one of her best I agree! Hoping that BHVR brings these back for the folks that missed them.

  • Why BHVR don't do a Mini shop for charms and one-piece skins.

  • @Richardo said:

    Why BHVR don't do a Mini shop for charms and one-piece skins.

    Not sure, but it has been very requested, I think they should consider it.

  • The current store need an upgrade to sell charms and whatever that "player cards" stuff which will be coming this autumn.

  • Still waiting for System Smasher. That Nea head is my favorite and it's not available. :(

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    Still waiting for System Smasher. That Nea head is my favorite and it's not available. :(

    I have no clue why they haven't made system smasher available, it is easily one of the most requested to return, if not THE most requested.

    @BarnesFlam said:

    The current store need an upgrade to sell charms and whatever that "player cards" stuff which will be coming this autumn.

    They honestly might overhaul the store when that happens, I am hoping so anyways!

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    Still waiting for System Smasher. That Nea head is my favorite and it's not available. :(

    At this point it's extremely weird why it's not been added yet. Like almost 3 years or something crazy like that.

    There's a nice purple recolor of it in this ongoing Rift at least, it looks better ngl.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3513739#Comment_3513739

    I have no clue why they haven't made system smasher available, it is easily one of the most requested to return, if not THE most requested.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3513711#Comment_3513711

    They honestly might overhaul the store when that happens, I am hoping so anyways!

    I wish I was that optimistic.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3513739#Comment_3513739

    At this point it's extremely weird why it's not been added yet. Like almost 3 years or something crazy like that.

    There's a nice purple recolor of it in this ongoing Rift at least, it looks better ngl.

    If you look at my list, for some reason, there are a disproportionate amount of Nea skins that never get added back or take forever. It is super bizarre because I feel like she is super popular, they are just missing out on money. Then again, you could say that for all of them that they haven't added back.

    Eh, it doesn't cost anything to be optimistic, they probably won't but I feel like BHVR has been doing good recently so it may! Keep your head up!

  • Is it a good idea to send a support ticket to ask the DBD team whether certain cosmetics are not being added/taking forever to be added to the game? I understand that the past rift cosmetics take about 1 year to be added back, but some have not returned and we can only guess whether Behaviour is not releasing them because they are either exclusive to their respective rifts or they forgot about the skins. I have researched discussions surrounding this topic and I haven't seen an official Behaviour statement on the certain "forgotten/exclusive" cosmetics from past rifts. If someone knows of Behaviour's intention on the return of past rift outfits, I would love to know, as well as if someone has sent a support ticket regarding this matter and their response.

  • @TooClueless said:

    Is it a good idea to send a support ticket to ask the DBD team whether certain cosmetics are not being added/taking forever to be added to the game? I understand that the past rift cosmetics take about 1 year to be added back, but some have not returned and we can only guess whether Behaviour is not releasing them because they are either exclusive to their respective rifts or they forgot about the skins. I have researched discussions surrounding this topic and I haven't seen an official Behaviour statement on the certain "forgotten/exclusive" cosmetics from past rifts. If someone knows of Behaviour's intention on the return of past rift outfits, I would love to know, as well as if someone has sent a support ticket regarding this matter and their response.

    I actually have done this before in regards to Ace's Splashin' the Pot cosmetic from the second rift.

    Unfortunately you get the same basic automated response that you would expect "we have not announced whether that cosmetic is coming back, follow us on our socials to see all upcoming cosmetic announcements..." yada yada.

    I was hoping with this thread at least one dev would take notice and shed some light but no luck so far unfortunately. The most BHVR interaction we have gotten is Rizzo combinging the threads, holding out hope though!

  • 20230907_153208.jpg

    Well, it looks like the dream is dead folks. The wording is weird but it seems like BHVR is only interested in bringing back outfits that are Very Rare or above. Once again the wording is unclear, but this seems to suggest that the single piece rift and non Very Rare outfits will not be returning again.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59ILMT9GG4P3/20230907-153208.jpg

    Well, it looks like the dream is dead folks. The wording is weird but it seems like BHVR is only interested in bringing back outfits that are Very Rare or above. Once again the wording is unclear, but this seems to suggest that the single piece rift and non Very Rare outfits will not be returning again.

    Link: https://reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/6iXKkj2Rtm

    This does mean the Deep Rift items will return though, those are Very Rare rarity. At least the ones I have checked all have that rarity.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59ILMT9GG4P3/20230907-153208.jpg

    Well, it looks like the dream is dead folks. The wording is weird but it seems like BHVR is only interested in bringing back outfits that are Very Rare or above. Once again the wording is unclear, but this seems to suggest that the single piece rift and non Very Rare outfits will not be returning again.

    I guess since Rare quality skins are much cheaper in terms of Shards or Cells they don't see much profit in bringing them back, despite the fact that the skins are already made and exist in-game. Maybe they think that some people may buy good-looking Rare skins instead of much more expensive Very Rare/Ultra Rare skins.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536545#Comment_3536545

    Link: https://reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/s/6iXKkj2Rtm

    This does mean the Deep Rift items will return though, those are Very Rare rarity. At least the ones I have checked all have that rarity.

    I believe they have already said separately that the deep rift skins aren't returning, though I could be wrong, I am pretty sure those are considered Legacy to a degree. Hopefully I am wrong though!

    @Krazzik said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536545#Comment_3536545

    I guess since Rare quality skins are much cheaper in terms of Shards or Cells they don't see much profit in bringing them back, despite the fact that the skins are already made and exist in-game. Maybe they think that some people may buy good-looking Rare skins instead of much more expensive Very Rare/Ultra Rare skins.

    Yeah I honestly, I have no idea, the money versus effort still seems like a no brainer, people would be more likely to buy cheaper skins and like you said they are literally already made, they just need to slap them into the shop. It is just really dissapointing on BHVRs part.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59ILMT9GG4P3/20230907-153208.jpg

    Well, it looks like the dream is dead folks. The wording is weird but it seems like BHVR is only interested in bringing back outfits that are Very Rare or above. Once again the wording is unclear, but this seems to suggest that the single piece rift and non Very Rare outfits will not be returning again.

    Zarina's On The Move set is Very Rare I believe, so hopefully that means it's coming back. That top is my favourite, I have it on the Switch but I need it on the PS5. Shame what it means for everything else though.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536545#Comment_3536545

    Zarina's On The Move set is Very Rare I believe, so hopefully that means it's coming back. That top is my favourite, I have it on the Switch but I need it on the PS5. Shame what it means for everything else though.

    Yeah it is a very sad situation to be honest, hopefully someday the reconsider. But honestly, this thread is really old and the devs have never responded to it so who knows. I am hoping that cosmetic comes back so you can get it though!

  • I dont get it why they dont pump out new skins like crazy.

  • @Nirgendwohin said:

    I dont get it why they dont pump out new skins like crazy.

    It doesn't make sense to me either, like everyone has been saying, it is literally free money for BHVR to bring these back. Anyone who gets upset from exclusivity stuff will get over it instantly, they could easily use these to fill gaps between new cosmetic releases.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536665#Comment_3536665

    I believe they have already said separately that the deep rift skins aren't returning, though I could be wrong, I am pretty sure those are considered Legacy to a degree. Hopefully I am wrong though!

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536701#Comment_3536701

    Yeah I honestly, I have no idea, the money versus effort still seems like a no brainer, people would be more likely to buy cheaper skins and like you said they are literally already made, they just need to slap them into the shop. It is just really dissapointing on BHVRs part.

    That is correct, Deep Rift items aren't going to get in the store anytime soon, unless they change their opinion and decide to bring them in. From what we do know, you're wrong and they're exclusive just like you're claiming them to be.

    It.. doesn't make sense to me aswell, but that's onto them, I guess.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536665#Comment_3536665

    I believe they have already said separately that the deep rift skins aren't returning, though I could be wrong, I am pretty sure those are considered Legacy to a degree. Hopefully I am wrong though!

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536701#Comment_3536701

    Yeah I honestly, I have no idea, the money versus effort still seems like a no brainer, people would be more likely to buy cheaper skins and like you said they are literally already made, they just need to slap them into the shop. It is just really dissapointing on BHVRs part.

    @Neprašheart said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536778#Comment_3536778

    That is correct, Deep Rift items aren't going to get in the store anytime soon, unless they change their opinion and decide to bring them in. From what we do know, you're wrong and they're exclusive just like you're claiming them to be.

    It.. doesn't make sense to me aswell, but that's onto them, I guess.

    My expectation is that if it did not apply to Deep Rift outfits they would have said something like "[...] same for Very Rare and above [regular/normal/shallow] Rift Outfits."

    Afaik they only said Deep Rift items are exclusive to the Rift, but both statements can be true if they for example sell access to old Rifts (and keep putting old outfits in the store separately, for players who don't want to grind for them or who only want one outfit and thus won't buy the entire battlepass) or recycle them in future releases.

  • Dweet's 8 bit pizza hoodie came out before i started playing and every time i see someone using it I cry because I want it so bad. Plz add it to the store BHVR!

  • @Neprašheart said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536778#Comment_3536778

    That is correct, Deep Rift items aren't going to get in the store anytime soon, unless they change their opinion and decide to bring them in. From what we do know, you're wrong and they're exclusive just like you're claiming them to be.

    It.. doesn't make sense to me aswell, but that's onto them, I guess.

    @Madjura said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3536778#Comment_3536778

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3537119#Comment_3537119

    My expectation is that if it did not apply to Deep Rift outfits they would have said something like "[...] same for Very Rare and above [regular/normal/shallow] Rift Outfits."

    Afaik they only said Deep Rift items are exclusive to the Rift, but both statements can be true if they for example sell access to old Rifts (and keep putting old outfits in the store separately, for players who don't want to grind for them or who only want one outfit and thus won't buy the entire battlepass) or recycle them in future releases.

    Unfortunately only time will tell, if it were up to me everyone would have everything but it is in BHVRs court.

    @AnxiousGummy said:

    Dweet's 8 bit pizza hoodie came out before i started playing and every time i see someone using it I cry because I want it so bad. Plz add it to the store BHVR!

    Yeah that 8-bit hoodie is sick, I feel the same about Ace's Splashin' the Pot purple dress shirt. Hopefully one day they change their mind about it.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/59ILMT9GG4P3/20230907-153208.jpg

    Well, it looks like the dream is dead folks. The wording is weird but it seems like BHVR is only interested in bringing back outfits that are Very Rare or above. Once again the wording is unclear, but this seems to suggest that the single piece rift and non Very Rare outfits will not be returning again.

    Such a bad move... 🤮

  • Imo the Haddie outfit from Amazon prime should not have come back bc that is suppose to be a prime exclusive. But as for prev rift yes those should come back

    side note I wish these type of posts would have a see more or expand etc bc that was a pain to scroll thru on mobile

  • The only acceptable "Twitch exclusive" should have been the Twitch shirts. But instead we got multiple collections fragmented behind different type of FOMO, it's not appreciable at all.

  • @chibizodo said:

    Imo the Haddie outfit from Amazon prime should not have come back bc that is suppose to be a prime exclusive. But as for prev rift yes those should come back

    side note I wish these type of posts would have a see more or expand etc bc that was a pain to scroll thru on mobile

    Unfortunately nothing I can do about the scroll thing, sorry, I wish there was something like that too. Honestly, I think just everything should come back, especially the prime rewards, locking stuff behind a 3rd party paywall that they abandoned for BP offerings like a year in is mega scummy in my opinion.

    @BarnesFlam said:

    The only acceptable "Twitch exclusive" should have been the Twitch shirts. But instead we got multiple collections fragmented behind different type of FOMO, it's not appreciable at all.

    Agreed on both. I honestly have no clue what they are even doing at this point, it is just really sad.

  • So Felix's Mountain Scout is indeed exclusive? I was having hopes for that one or even a recolor of it. It doesn't even seem like Felix is even worthy of a recolor.

  • @GolbezGarlandGabrant said:

    So Felix's Mountain Scout is indeed exclusive? I was having hopes for that one or even a recolor of it. It doesn't even seem like Felix is even worthy of a recolor.

    It seems that way yes, but maybe they will change their mind in the future, I'm sorry man :(

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3547176#Comment_3547176

    Unfortunately nothing I can do about the scroll thing, sorry, I wish there was something like that too. Honestly, I think just everything should come back, especially the prime rewards, locking stuff behind a 3rd party paywall that they abandoned for BP offerings like a year in is mega scummy in my opinion.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3547293#Comment_3547293

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3543325#Comment_3543325

    Agreed on both. I honestly have no clue what they are even doing at this point, it is just really sad.

    But it’s not a prime exclusive if they just sell it?? What’s the point of prime exclusive if it’s not really all that exclusive :/

  • The true value of the Prime rewards should have been the fact that you got those for "free".

    Exclusivity always alienate people.

  • @chibizodo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3550592#Comment_3550592

    But it’s not a prime exclusive if they just sell it?? What’s the point of prime exclusive if it’s not really all that exclusive :/

    It is silly to lock down something with a subscription that not everyone can get. Exclusives like that just leave people out who can't afford them and it is scummy. Everything should at the very least be on the store for later, the bonus of prime is being able to get it along side something you are already paying for for free.

    @BarnesFlam said:

    The true value of the Prime rewards should have been the fact that you got those for "free".

    Exclusivity always alienate people.

    Exactly.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3550605#Comment_3550605

    It seems that way yes, but maybe they will change their mind in the future, I'm sorry man :(

    That sucks. I saw in the trailer that the Oni and Yui were grouped with his but strangely only those two have been released. Had hopes.

  • Dvveet on Twitter has made a similar post on Twitter today to the discussion in this thread: https://twitter.com/dvveet/status/1713316045023576197?t=2A4jp22eWFcl1gLOm7McAA&s=19

    If you guys want these cosmetics back, make your voice heard, please! BHVR will only listen if we let them know!

  • UPDATE: For Tome 14, I noticed that the main outfits of the Rift (Knight and Vitorrio) were not added to the Shop, whereas the other new outfits were. It was the same for Rift 17. It’s like the main outfits are just skipped over.

  • HEADS UP FOR EVERYONE!

    Rabid Seadog (Legion) and Nea's Marine Guardian are in the FROM THE RIFT BUNDLE the week of October 15th to October 21 2024!

    Get them now while you can!

1 2 ›