Best player for each killer?

With the 1000 Win streak of blight it did get wondering who is the best player out there for each killer?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411447#Comment_3411447

    You're operating under the false assumption that the "best team in the world" has the best players in the world.

    The two do not correlate, especially for a game in which many view the comp scene as a joke. Not everyone who is talented is going to be crawling towards comp DBD.

    Instead of dealing with hypotheticals, I can use xQc as a real world example here. He was unrefuted as the best tank in Overwatch. Not only was he not on the best team in OWL back in 2018, but he wasn't even in OWL after that year. You know what happened after he left? He became a millionaire.

    Why would the best players waste their time making pennies in comp DBD when they can make a living creating content?

    You think my opinion doesn't matter because I don't have accolades, while I'm breaking down the game theory to you.

    I don't need to play comp DBD to prove I know what I'm talking about. I can break the game down play-by-play and show you that I know what I'm talking about.

    Why are you hung up on Yoichi's window fake? I already told you he shouldn't have even put himself in that terrible position. There is no point talking about it, when a survivor with actual talent would have been smart enough to take chase elsewhere.

    You're picking the wrong hill to die on, my friend. Yoichi didn't make a single good play in that video.

    I did not exactly they are the best players in the world, I said that they are the best comp team, and that they won DBD League, both are facts.

    As you say though, that doesn't necessarily mean you can't criticize them.

    But it turns out that I find your analysis also extremely lackluster.

    I pick the window vault example because it's very telling. From my perspective, Yoichi goes for a 50/50 mindgame, but presses the vault a few frames early and the killer notices it thanks to insane reaction time, converting it to a 100/0. I feel like that's worth mentioning. And yet, you describe the whole situation as:

    "Yoichi just ran at the window and vaulted it. "

    I'm sorry, but that's just describing what happens on the screen, while leaving out key details.

    Then you say "If blight has found him within 3 sec of the start, then he likely has Lethal Pursuer, and then he most likely has Compound 33. He should not try to hide against Blight.". I'm sorry what? Will you make such bold deductions in real games - ie. where you're not able to see the perks on the screen in specator mode? C33 has nothing to do with Lethal. The killer picked Lethal because BBQ+Lethal are generally good perks on Blight.

    When Yoishi "hides" it's because the killer mindgamed again instead of following him. If Yoichi had held W, he would have lost him, but he didn't hold W because he's facing a Blight and that seems like a stupid thing to do, so again, good mindgame by the killer, notice it even confuses both commentators and yet again, you don't mention anything, simply saying:

    "Once he is found, he insta-drops an unsafe pallet. Another blunder. That pallet isn't safe unless he stuns Blight, so now he just gave Blight a free pallet and a down."

    ... do you have a magical way to predict whether a killer will get stunned by a pallet? Had Yoichi not dropped the pallet and took a hit, you would have said instead "this Yoichi made a huge blunder, greeding a pallet against a C33 Blight."

    I feel like you're picking random 50/50s that happened in the match. When the survivor wins it, you say it's obvious or you don't mention it, and when they lose the 50/50, you say they made a huge blunder.

  • @birdnippies said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3410153#Comment_3410153

    As far as streamers go I absolutely love d34d plays. Dude is so much fun to watch and any killer is terrifying in his hands except maybe trapper (for that we can go to otz)

    He’s very entertaining! But he is not the most chat interactive streamer. 😂

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411465#Comment_3411465

    ???

    Nobody thought xQc was the best tank in the world during his hey-day in OW. Well, maybe he did, but that's beside the point.

    Everybody who followed OWL knew there were FAR better players than him.

    He was, at the very least, the best Winston player. And in 2018, Winston and D.Va made up the strongest tank comp. This many years removed, I couldn't really comment on his ability to play other tanks--he was good at the ones that mattered. To count his other tank play against him would be like discrediting a Blight main, because they're not as good at Trapper.

    @Saiph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411465#Comment_3411465

    I did not exactly they are the best players in the world, I said that they are the best comp team, and that they won DBD League, both are facts.

    As you say though, that doesn't necessarily mean you can't criticize them.

    But it turns out that I find your analysis also extremely lackluster.

    I pick the window vault example because it's very telling. From my perspective, Yoichi goes for a 50/50 mindgame, but presses the vault a few frames early and the killer notices it thanks to insane reaction time, converting it to a 100/0. I feel like that's worth mentioning. And yet, you describe the whole situation as:

    "Yoichi just ran at the window and vaulted it. "

    I'm sorry, but that's just describing what happens on the screen, while leaving out key details.

    Then you say "If blight has found him within 3 sec of the start, then he likely has Lethal Pursuer, and then he most likely has Compound 33. He should not try to hide against Blight.". I'm sorry what? Will you make such bold deductions in real games - ie. where you're not able to see the perks on the screen in specator mode? C33 has nothing to do with Lethal. The killer picked Lethal because BBQ+Lethal are generally good perks on Blight.

    When Yoishi "hides" it's because the killer mindgamed again instead of following him. If Yoichi had held W, he would have lost him, but he didn't hold W because he's facing a Blight and that seems like a stupid thing to do, so again, good mindgame by the killer, notice it even confuses both commentators and yet again, you don't mention anything, simply saying:

    "Once he is found, he insta-drops an unsafe pallet. Another blunder. That pallet isn't safe unless he stuns Blight, so now he just gave Blight a free pallet and a down."

    ... do you have a magical way to predict whether a killer will get stunned by a pallet? Had Yoichi not dropped the pallet and took a hit, you would have said instead "this Yoichi made a huge blunder, greeding a pallet against a C33 Blight."

    I feel like you're picking random 50/50s that happened in the match. When the survivor wins it, you say it's obvious or you don't mention it, and when they lose the 50/50, you say they made a huge blunder.

    I over-simplified the Yoichi vault, because you tried to sell it to me as a mindgame, when it was in no way, shape, or form a mindgame. Yoichi telegraphed his vault from a mile away. We all saw it.

    I'm sorry what? Will you make such bold deductions in real games

    Yes. It's not really a bold deduction. It's no different than assuming a Killer running Enduring and Brutal will also have Spirit Fury. If you see a Bubba break two pallets with Enduring and Brutal, you are a fool for dropping the next pallet on his head.

    I misspoke tho, which is probably your confusion here--that is on me. I meant to say Compound 21, the one that reveals aura off of slam. The Blight wasn't using Compound 21, but Yoichi should assume he is, until he can verify that Blight is running something else.


    Okay, so Yoichi goes under to the pallet. Lets say Blight followed him down the path Yoichi ran, instead of going through main. What do you think would have happened next? I'll tell you: the same exact result we saw in the video, because that pallet isn't safe.


    I tried to explain to you that Yoichi shouldn't even be looping Blight around main in the first place. It was an objectively bad place to take the Killer, based on experienced map knowledge and the limited information Yoichi had available. It was a doomed play from the beginning.


    I'm not picking 50/50s--the comp survivors are. They make these horrible macro decisions in chase, and then wind up in 50/50 plays, when they can put themselves in better positions that keep them alive much longer. If these survivors were actually any good, we wouldn't see so many 50/50s, because there are loops even Blight can't force into a coinflip.


    Am I speaking another language or something? The survivor gameplay in this video is unimpressive. So many avoidable mistakes. This is allegedly the best comp team in DBD, and I can confidently say that I've seen better survivors in pubs.

  • I would say whoever doesn't camp, tunnel and slug for their wins is a good contender for the best player for any given killer in DBD.

  • Here's what we've got so far as far as people who are among some of the best at a killer (and not just jack of all trade killers).


    Trapper: Otzadarva

    Nurse: Knightlight

    Hillbilly: DMR1

    Pig: Scorpionz

    Blight: Lilith Omen

    Huntress: Ralph, CoconutRTS, and Umbra

    Spirit: Wizzle

    Twins: Pixel Bush, Lynxi

    Skull merchant: Adrianaskully

    Wraith: Hexy

    Clown: Pro Vengeance, Arinad

    Nemesis: D3adplays

    Wesker: alranican or ScooteyBootey

    Myers: Stalky Boi

    Hag: Michi

    Onryo: PumpWillie

    Leatherface: Fungoose, Seth

    Plague: Fungoose

    Artist:GannTM

    Freddy: KingWolfe

  • Killers not mentioned still

    Dredge

    Knight

    Doctor

    Legion

    Oni

    Demogorgon

    Pinhead

    ghost face

    Trickster

    Deathslinger

    Pyramid head

  • Dunno about the best as I haven't watched too many to compare to, but Evidious (a Fog Whisperer) is a great Plague main

  • Pointless. There's thousands of killers who are amazing who don't post online, or twitch stream, or are on PC where there is charts of kills. Console killers are insanely good too.


    Saying a streamer is the best like supaalf nurse. How do you know he's the best nurse? Because he YouTube's and has a streak and hangs about with 'comp' self proclaimed elites?

    There are probably many players who remain quiet and out of the light who are better at nurse.


    Just saying my 2 cents.

  • @verysleepy said:

    Pointless. There's thousands of killers who are amazing who don't post online, or twitch stream, or are on PC where there is charts of kills. Console killers are insanely good too.

    Saying a streamer is the best like supaalf nurse. How do you know he's the best nurse? Because he YouTube's and has a streak and hangs about with 'comp' self proclaimed elites?

    There are probably many players who remain quiet and out of the light who are better at nurse.

    Just saying my 2 cents.

    Obviously this is true, but knowing at least some of the best can help people know who they can learn from.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411726#Comment_3411726

    Obviously this is true, but knowing at least some of the best can help people know who they can learn from.

    I don't argue that much. 'some of the best' would have been better wording. Or 'best that you know of'.

  • Just a quick reminder not to use this thread as an excuse to throw shades at people.

    It's okay to celebrate someone's skills, it's not okay to insult them because you dislike them.

    Thank you.

  • @verysleepy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411731#Comment_3411731

    I don't argue that much. 'some of the best' would have been better wording. Or 'best that you know of'.

    K thanks

  • @verysleepy said:

    Pointless. There's thousands of killers who are amazing who don't post online, or twitch stream, or are on PC where there is charts of kills. Console killers are insanely good too.

    Saying a streamer is the best like supaalf nurse. How do you know he's the best nurse? Because he YouTube's and has a streak and hangs about with 'comp' self proclaimed elites?

    There are probably many players who remain quiet and out of the light who are better at nurse.

    Just saying my 2 cents.

    That kind of goes without saying though. People are talking about those who put themselves on a public platform as that's all they can reference. There's been a few times where people have said the devs should put together a team of the top players as advisors, and they'll mention the likes of Otz and Tru3, etc. Chances are the top players of DBD are complete unknowns.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Killers not mentioned still

    Dredge

    Knight

    Doctor

    Legion

    Oni

    Demogorgon

    Pinhead

    ghost face

    Trickster

    Deathslinger

    Pyramid head

    @Tatariu, got any ideas for Legion?

    Lipy for Oni.

    MonsterKill for Demogorgon.

    Maybe Wizzle or Zaka for Pinhead, though I could be wrong.

    Maybe Xeno for Pyramid Head?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411581#Comment_3411581

    @Tatariu, got any ideas for Legion?

    Lipy for Oni.

    MonsterKill for Demogorgon.

    Maybe Wizzle or Zaka for Pinhead, though I could be wrong.

    Maybe Xeno for Pyramid Head?

    I know Hidro mains deathslinger but I'm not sure how he compares to others

  • Maxx is a pretty darn great huntress

  • Who's the better Trapper out of Otzdarva and TheEntityLeftHand? I honestly don't know but I would expect a variety killer like Otz to be less successful with Trapper compared to someone who plays him almost exclusively.

  • We don’t factually know. People just self proclaim using incomplete Nightlight data or using specific people who play in comp. There’s lots of good players that don’t care about comp or not in Nightlights data we’d never even know about. So until we get actual leaderboards it’s impossible to know who’s the best objectively.

    Now you can obviously use those things to find players that are extremely good at those killers, but to say best or “#1 xxxx” is impossible to know.

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411497#Comment_3411497

    He was, at the very least, the best Winston player. And in 2018, Winston and D.Va made up the strongest tank comp. This many years removed, I couldn't really comment on his ability to play other tanks--he was good at the ones that mattered. To count his other tank play against him would be like discrediting a Blight main, because they're not as good at Trapper.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411505#Comment_3411505

    I over-simplified the Yoichi vault, because you tried to sell it to me as a mindgame, when it was in no way, shape, or form a mindgame. Yoichi telegraphed his vault from a mile away. We all saw it.

    I'm sorry what? Will you make such bold deductions in real games

    Yes. It's not really a bold deduction. It's no different than assuming a Killer running Enduring and Brutal will also have Spirit Fury. If you see a Bubba break two pallets with Enduring and Brutal, you are a fool for dropping the next pallet on his head.

    I misspoke tho, which is probably your confusion here--that is on me. I meant to say Compound 21, the one that reveals aura off of slam. The Blight wasn't using Compound 21, but Yoichi should assume he is, until he can verify that Blight is running something else.

    Okay, so Yoichi goes under to the pallet. Lets say Blight followed him down the path Yoichi ran, instead of going through main. What do you think would have happened next? I'll tell you: the same exact result we saw in the video, because that pallet isn't safe.

    I tried to explain to you that Yoichi shouldn't even be looping Blight around main in the first place. It was an objectively bad place to take the Killer, based on experienced map knowledge and the limited information Yoichi had available. It was a doomed play from the beginning.

    I'm not picking 50/50s--the comp survivors are. They make these horrible macro decisions in chase, and then wind up in 50/50 plays, when they can put themselves in better positions that keep them alive much longer. If these survivors were actually any good, we wouldn't see so many 50/50s, because there are loops even Blight can't force into a coinflip.

    Am I speaking another language or something? The survivor gameplay in this video is unimpressive. So many avoidable mistakes. This is allegedly the best comp team in DBD, and I can confidently say that I've seen better survivors in pubs.

    Even if you meant "He has Lethal then he probably has C21" that doesn't make much more sense. Lethal+BBQ is extremely common on Blight regardless of add-ons and even though it "synergizes" with C21, other Blight add-ons are way more busted, that even if you would know for sure Blight has Lethal it would still be the more rational decision to assume C33.

    "Yoichi shouldn't even be looping Blight around main in the first place. [...] It was a doomed play from the beginning."

    EVERYTHING is doomed play against C33 Blight at this level. You can't drop pallets, you can't greed them, you can't loop, and you can't hold W. Blight has a solution to all those scenarios.

    The survivors are not expected to last long in chase at this level. Put this Blight against god loopers, they wouldn't last significant longer, unless they are extremely lucky with the 50/50s. ( @Sava18 this is also my reply to you by the way, I can't comment on Kaz being toxic as I haven't watched this series, but him losing 1v1 quickly does not say much about his skill, because it's the expected result).

    "I can confidently say that I've seen better survivors in pubs"

    Dan (the Yoichi) holds the record for the longest escape streak in pubs. That's 219 WINS IN A ROW (win = 3e or more).

    So no, you aren't facing better survivors in pubs, and if you would face Yoichi, you would be lucky to get 1k.

  • We don't know and never will. Not everyone streams or participates to tournaments and the comp scene is simply too small.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3410203#Comment_3410203

    Living in the same matchmaking region as Huntress players like Ralph, CoconutRTS, and Umbra is pure pain at times.

    I'll toss in Spookyloopz as a solid Huntress

  • Honestly, I couldn't think of anyone else who mains Legion.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Killers not mentioned still

    Dredge

    Knight

    Doctor

    Legion

    Oni

    Demogorgon

    Pinhead

    ghost face

    Trickster

    Deathslinger

    Pyramid head

    I know that @pizzaduffyhp90 is really good with Knight and @GoodBoyKaru is really good with Pyramid Head.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411581#Comment_3411581

    I know that @pizzaduffyhp90 is really good with Knight and @GoodBoyKaru is really good with Pyramid Head.

    I wouldn't call myself the best in the world, but thank you for the shout out anyway 💖

  • @Saiph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411539#Comment_3411539

    Even if you meant "He has Lethal then he probably has C21" that doesn't make much more sense. Lethal+BBQ is extremely common on Blight regardless of add-ons and even though it "synergizes" with C21, other Blight add-ons are way more busted, that even if you would know for sure Blight has Lethal it would still be the more rational decision to assume C33.

    "Yoichi shouldn't even be looping Blight around main in the first place. [...] It was a doomed play from the beginning."

    EVERYTHING is doomed play against C33 Blight at this level. You can't drop pallets, you can't greed them, you can't loop, and you can't hold W. Blight has a solution to all those scenarios.

    The survivors are not expected to last long in chase at this level. Put this Blight against god loopers, they wouldn't last significant longer, unless they are extremely lucky with the 50/50s. ( @Sava18 this is also my reply to you by the way, I can't comment on Kaz being toxic as I haven't watched this series, but him losing 1v1 quickly does not say much about his skill, because it's the expected result).

    "I can confidently say that I've seen better survivors in pubs"

    Dan (the Yoichi) holds the record for the longest escape streak in pubs. That's 219 WINS IN A ROW (win = 3e or more).

    So no, you aren't facing better survivors in pubs, and if you would face Yoichi, you would be lucky to get 1k.

    I DM'd you, because I we're not really on-topic anymore.

  • @verysleepy said:

    Pointless. There's thousands of killers who are amazing who don't post online, or twitch stream, or are on PC where there is charts of kills. Console killers are insanely good too.

    Saying a streamer is the best like supaalf nurse. How do you know he's the best nurse? Because he YouTube's and has a streak and hangs about with 'comp' self proclaimed elites?

    There are probably many players who remain quiet and out of the light who are better at nurse.

    Just saying my 2 cents.

    That some quiet person living in a monk monestary in the mountains is better then streamers is pointless.

    People want to know the "best" player of these killers so they can watch and learn from them.

    What use is it to them that some unknown person that they can learn nothing from might be better?

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411497#Comment_3411497

    He was, at the very least, the best Winston player. And in 2018, Winston and D.Va made up the strongest tank comp. This many years removed, I couldn't really comment on his ability to play other tanks--he was good at the ones that mattered. To count his other tank play against him would be like discrediting a Blight main, because they're not as good at Trapper.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411505#Comment_3411505

    I over-simplified the Yoichi vault, because you tried to sell it to me as a mindgame, when it was in no way, shape, or form a mindgame. Yoichi telegraphed his vault from a mile away. We all saw it.

    I'm sorry what? Will you make such bold deductions in real games

    Yes. It's not really a bold deduction. It's no different than assuming a Killer running Enduring and Brutal will also have Spirit Fury. If you see a Bubba break two pallets with Enduring and Brutal, you are a fool for dropping the next pallet on his head.

    I misspoke tho, which is probably your confusion here--that is on me. I meant to say Compound 21, the one that reveals aura off of slam. The Blight wasn't using Compound 21, but Yoichi should assume he is, until he can verify that Blight is running something else.

    Okay, so Yoichi goes under to the pallet. Lets say Blight followed him down the path Yoichi ran, instead of going through main. What do you think would have happened next? I'll tell you: the same exact result we saw in the video, because that pallet isn't safe.

    I tried to explain to you that Yoichi shouldn't even be looping Blight around main in the first place. It was an objectively bad place to take the Killer, based on experienced map knowledge and the limited information Yoichi had available. It was a doomed play from the beginning.

    I'm not picking 50/50s--the comp survivors are. They make these horrible macro decisions in chase, and then wind up in 50/50 plays, when they can put themselves in better positions that keep them alive much longer. If these survivors were actually any good, we wouldn't see so many 50/50s, because there are loops even Blight can't force into a coinflip.

    Am I speaking another language or something? The survivor gameplay in this video is unimpressive. So many avoidable mistakes. This is allegedly the best comp team in DBD, and I can confidently say that I've seen better survivors in pubs.

    You've seen better survivors in pubs against pub killers. And what you completely missed in my comparison from my last post is that skill expression can present itself relative to the level of competition. Players will look average against their peers and look like gods against less skilled players. You learn pretty quickly in comp that it's difficult to perform perfectly in a high pressure situation. Have 200 people watch you while you tie your shoes. You might suddenly find that simple task to be difficult. I remember playing in BOTB in front of 10k and it felt like I forgot how to play DbD entirely. It's easy to be perfect when you're reclined in your chair on a Friday night with Netflix on the other monitor.

  • @Saiph said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411539#Comment_3411539

    Even if you meant "He has Lethal then he probably has C21" that doesn't make much more sense. Lethal+BBQ is extremely common on Blight regardless of add-ons and even though it "synergizes" with C21, other Blight add-ons are way more busted, that even if you would know for sure Blight has Lethal it would still be the more rational decision to assume C33.

    "Yoichi shouldn't even be looping Blight around main in the first place. [...] It was a doomed play from the beginning."

    EVERYTHING is doomed play against C33 Blight at this level. You can't drop pallets, you can't greed them, you can't loop, and you can't hold W. Blight has a solution to all those scenarios.

    The survivors are not expected to last long in chase at this level. Put this Blight against god loopers, they wouldn't last significant longer, unless they are extremely lucky with the 50/50s. ( @Sava18 this is also my reply to you by the way, I can't comment on Kaz being toxic as I haven't watched this series, but him losing 1v1 quickly does not say much about his skill, because it's the expected result).

    "I can confidently say that I've seen better survivors in pubs"

    Dan (the Yoichi) holds the record for the longest escape streak in pubs. That's 219 WINS IN A ROW (win = 3e or more).

    So no, you aren't facing better survivors in pubs, and if you would face Yoichi, you would be lucky to get 1k.

    It's like you take everything people say in slightly change it your mean then start typing.

    A 1v1 gives all the advantages to the survivor in chase and kaz set his own time, the point wasn't about the toxicity just an added fact. Were talking about chase here, that's the point.

    I specifically mentioned vs blight in chase on the other point.

  • @Sava18 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411929#Comment_3411929

    It's like you take everything people say in slightly change it your mean then start typing.

    A 1v1 gives all the advantages to the survivor in chase and kaz set his own time, the point wasn't about the toxicity just an added fact. Were talking about chase here, that's the point.

    I specifically mentioned vs blight in chase on the other point.

    That a survivor sets his own time, and does not beat it, does not mean much about his skill. Only about his ego. Kaz could be the best survivor in the world and believe he's going to last 5 minutes, he will lose even against me.

    Put Kaz 1v1 against Lilith Omen. Then put pub loopers against him in the same conditions. Then I believe Kaz will on average last longer. It's "on average", depending on RNG the pub loopers could occasionally get a higher time, so if you're comparing Kaz against 100 random loopers you have seen in public matches, then statistically you must have seen several loopers last longer than him, but that's due to RNG, not skill.

    PS: I did not "change the meaning" I replied to what you wrote. I'm not supposed to know what you mean, just what you wrote. You only said it was a 1v1 with subs on the line, without linking a single VOD.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Killers not mentioned still

    Dredge

    Knight

    Doctor

    Legion

    Oni

    Demogorgon

    Pinhead

    ghost face

    Trickster

    Deathslinger

    Pyramid head


    Doctor - HermanTheDoctor

    Oni - Lipy

    Trickster - WorstDwight

  • Yoduru aka dokuzetu_fairy on twitter is also a pretty good Blight player albeit less known since they are Japanese. I didn’t even know Blight could jump over holes like The Game and Badham main building until I watched them pull it off.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3411581#Comment_3411581

    I know that @pizzaduffyhp90 is really good with Knight and @GoodBoyKaru is really good with Pyramid Head.

    Thanks man.

  • For Twins, definitely Lynxi. There's knowing how to do bland comp strats that any killer can do, and then there's actually pushing the killer to its limits like Lynxi does.

    Huntress, JordiRex. Insane predictions and tile knowledge.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Here's what we've got so far as far as people who are among some of the best at a killer (and not just jack of all trade killers).

    Trapper: Otzadarva

    Nurse: Knightlight

    Hillbilly: DMR1

    Pig: Scorpionz

    Blight: Lilith Omen

    Huntress: Ralph, CoconutRTS, and Umbra

    Spirit: Wizzle

    Twins: Pixel Bush, Lynxi

    Skull merchant: Adrianaskully

    Wraith: Hexy

    Clown: Pro Vengeance, Arinad

    Nemesis: D3adplays

    Wesker: alranican or ScooteyBootey

    Myers: Stalky Boi

    Hag: Michi

    Onryo: PumpWillie

    Leatherface: Fungoose, Seth

    Plague: Fungoose

    Artist:GannTM

    Freddy: KingWolfe

    thanks! very helpful

    gonna peep some of these streamers to learn

  • @HugTechLover said:

    Overall best killer, I’d probably say D3ad Plays. He can play any killer extremely well.

    Best blight - Lilith Omen

    Alf is really the only nurse I know of. But apparently this knightlight dude is good.

    Do you know any good Spirit mains? I'm at a roadblock and need some advice

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Killers not mentioned still

    Dredge

    Knight

    Doctor

    Legion

    Oni

    Demogorgon

    Pinhead

    ghost face

    Trickster

    Deathslinger

    Pyramid head

    easily ZaZaapples for slinger

    Trickster- litterugaard

  • If otz is not throwing for contrent and viewer sympathy (and would play at max brain capacity, which only otz can do) there is noone better then Otz. Not even close. He has too much knowledge to even be considered fair towards survivors.

  • How can one tell? It is impossible to use the entire playerbase as a sample to decide this. Anyhting else would be inaccurate. I'd rather not use statistics for this.

    I know people who are amazing at this game and you'd never know their steam handle. Also, how can it be proven? One of my friends is by far the best Hux I've ever come across.

    I don't know who any of these strangers are mentioned in this thread.

    I'm not entirely sure how this works. Nor can anyone play with every single player to discern a proper answer to this question.

    It's like that old commercial with the tootsie roll pop "The world may never know." :)

  • This whole topic is subjective and based off personal opinions. Without a DbD Leaderboard this is just naming DbD content creators.

    Competitive DbD is ridiculous, filled with ego centric players who think that just because they play in a small group of players that they are somehow better than everyone else in the world. There are also so many different rules and restrictions that are constantly changing so it's pointless to even compare it to regular "pub" DbD.

    Most importantly, even if a Leaderboard existed in DbD, it would absolutely be filled with cheaters trying to gain recognition. Why turn DbD into a competitive game when cheating is already so prevalent and accessible?

  • I can secure at least one down with Skull Merchant per match. *At least*

1 2 ›