Your Expectations from Next Mid-Chapter?

If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:


  • Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
  • Sadako buffs
  • Some perk nerfs and buffs
  • Some solo-q buffs
  • Mori base-kit mechanic

Comments

  • As much as I’d love solo queue improvements I don’t have my hopes up.

  • I think there's only two main things left from their 2022 roadmap - custom matches with bots, and the mori rework. So I'm expecting at least one of those things, if not both, are in the next mid-chapter.

    • Mori rework - should be coming as far as we know
    • Twins changes it's been 8 months since we know they were planned.
    • Sadako Buffs
    • Artist Nerfs
    • Dredge Buffs (maybe)
    • Tombstone Piece and Judith's tombstone changes since moris are also being changed. Potentially this is extended to a full update for myers.
    • The Nightmare update. He's been getting a lot of bug fixes over the past year so maybe he is going to be looked at.
    • Archives updates - being able to select a challenge per role. It's time for this i think.
    • More perk changes to underused perks like buckle up and hangman's trick
  • Idk whats been leaked about the mid chapter, but i want Haggie to get some attention - mostly in regard to bug fixes, but maybe balance changes

    Our miss Hag has not gotten any dev attention since 2018

  • I’m guessing a massive nurse or blight nerf.

  • Swamp Overhaul pls

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:

    • Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
    • Sadako buffs
    • Some perk nerfs and buffs
    • Some solo-q buffs
    • Mori base-kit mechanic

    Twins needs reworked for sure, sorry but her ability needs nerfed actually. Her slug potential is too easy, her cooldown between victor fails needs to be increased or something.

  • Swamp rework is my most wanted change, but i will settle for more perk changes.

  • I'm hoping for a reworked Red Forest/ Swamp

  • @OrangeBear said:

    • Mori rework - should be coming as far as we know
    • Twins changes it's been 8 months since we know they were planned.
    • Sadako Buffs
    • Artist Nerfs
    • Dredge Buffs (maybe)
    • Tombstone Piece and Judith's tombstone changes since moris are also being changed. Potentially this is extended to a full update for myers.
    • The Nightmare update. He's been getting a lot of bug fixes over the past year so maybe he is going to be looked at.
    • Archives updates - being able to select a challenge per role. It's time for this i think.
    • More perk changes to underused perks like buckle up and hangman's trick

    Dredge is fine, he is just overshadowed by other killers. His lack of play isnt because hes bad its just there are funner killers to play.

  • Nothing... cause I expect nothing

    They might say "We've changed a lot so we want to let the changes get some time in game to get the stats on them"

    Other then that I hope they can change the Twins

  • @dugman said:

    I think there's only two main things left from their 2022 roadmap - custom matches with bots, and the mori rework. So I'm expecting at least one of those things, if not both, are in the next mid-chapter.

    Not winter yet so we're getting the mori change. Get ready to try not to hit the last survivor if you wanna give hatch. >:)

  • @H2H said:

    I’m guessing a massive nurse or blight nerf.

    A massive blight nerf? He does not need a nerf at all.

  • Killers action increased by 5% (break pallet, kick gens, vaulting, etc)

    Gens taking 15 seconds longer

    Exit door taking 30 seconds longer

    All these survivors perks are deactivated after the exit gates are powered up: Deliverance, Renewal, Resurgence, Reassurance, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, all Boons, all exhaustion perks.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    Killers action increased by 5% (break pallet, kick gens, vaulting, etc)

    Gens taking 15 seconds longer

    Exit door taking 30 seconds longer

    All these survivors perks are deactivated after the exit gates are powered up: Deliverance, Renewal, Resurgence, Reassurance, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, all Boons, all exhaustion perks.

    this sounds the most realistic

  • I'm hoping that Red Forest and Backwater Swamp finally get their updates, but I'm not expecting to see them.

    I think we might see the Twins update, but beyond that I don't really know.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:

    • Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
    • Sadako buffs
    • Some perk nerfs and buffs
    • Some solo-q buffs
    • Mori base-kit mechanic

    I hope the mori rework won't affect perks like Rancor or Hex: Devour Hope. If it does, it would remove the rewarding/satisfying factor of these perks (which would be kinda sad if that's the case).

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3187961#Comment_3187961

    Not winter yet so we're getting the mori change. Get ready to try not to hit the last survivor if you wanna give hatch. >:)

    Depends, the December update will be a full chapter and those are usually primarily dedicated to just the new characters and map if there is one. The midchapters are where they tend to focus on other things (e.g. the perk rework was a midchapter update.) So it wouldn't totally surprise me if they intentionally aimed to do the bots in the October midchapter if possible so it didn't run up against the new characters in the pipeline in December.

    Then again if the bots aren't far enough along then it might not be until February 2023 or whatever before we see them. We'll see soon enough though!

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3187961#Comment_3187961

    Not winter yet so we're getting the mori change. Get ready to try not to hit the last survivor if you wanna give hatch. >:)

    Oh gosh, the threads to come with that


    "The killer didn't hit me while we were searching for hatch, but when we found it, he downed me" lol

  • @Rudjohns said:

    Killers action increased by 5% (break pallet, kick gens, vaulting, etc)

    Gens taking 15 seconds longer

    Exit door taking 30 seconds longer

    All these survivors perks are deactivated after the exit gates are powered up: Deliverance, Renewal, Resurgence, Reassurance, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, all Boons, all exhaustion perks.

    Thanks for your amazing input to this thread

  • Mori rework and hopefully Myers rework where they give his power balanced tombstone basekit

  • Probably the mori rework and maybe Twins changes.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:

    • Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
    • Sadako buffs
    • Some perk nerfs and buffs
    • Some solo-q buffs
    • Mori base-kit mechanic

    Your funny if you think Sadako will ever be buffed

  • Sadako Buff

    Nightmare Buff + Addon-Pass

    Twins-Rework

    Announcement for taking a look on Trapper and Nurse

    Dead Mans Switch back to 45sec, but Synergy with Pain Resonance gone because Merciless Storm gets a look

  • I absolutely agree, but I still expect them to do it.

  • Twins rework

    Sadako buff

    Archives changes

    Mori rework

    Maybe any information about solo survivor experience, but, for future

    Any unnecessary nerf on killers or perks

    I hope for solo survivor improvements only next mid chapter, in January.

    September 20th is 3 weeks after RE release, but, i think PTB will be postponed to September 27th, because it 25.5 come to live on October 18th, next rift on October19th and finally Halloween event starts on October 20th

  • Probably the twins changes they said they do after the ghostface and legion changes.

    A nerf to hyperfocus.

    Another "leak" of the next chapter, by a certain account.

    The Mori changes they teased to us.

    More Wesker big fixes I hope.

  • I'm begging for Mori base kit.

  • @Rudjohns said:

    Killers action increased by 5% (break pallet, kick gens, vaulting, etc)

    Gens taking 15 seconds longer

    Exit door taking 30 seconds longer

    All these survivors perks are deactivated after the exit gates are powered up: Deliverance, Renewal, Resurgence, Reassurance, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, all Boons, all exhaustion perks.

    yeah....

    no

  • Absolutely nothing.

  • FOR ME, I HOPE WE CAN SEE AT LEAST THESE:

    • Solo Queue Improvements
    • Killers/Survivors perks buffs
    • Sadako Buffs
    • Nurse Nerfs.


  • Bush cosmetic for Claudette or I quit!

  • More disappointment.

    This way I can be pleasantly surprised if they actually deliver something good.

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    More disappointment.

    This way I can be pleasantly surprised if they actually deliver something good.

    Oh like the last updates we’ve been getting?

    we literally got 2 banger updates in a row all the strong perks got nerfed mediocre perks became great and we had a chapter that didn’t break the game

  • It was acknowledged back in spring of this year that Blight’s hug tech is a bug and they’re planning to remove it. He doesn’t really need a nerf if that goes threw but it does make him OP on live currently.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:

    • Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
    • Sadako buffs
    • Some perk nerfs and buffs
    • Some solo-q buffs
    • Mori base-kit mechanic

    I'm expecting a Michael rework I have no proof believe this other than Halloween is around the corner it's just a feeling

  • Twins Buffs/Rework

    Sadako Buff

    Myers Buff

    Swamp or Red Forest update

    Perk & Basekit Balance Changes

    Bug fixes

  • @Rudjohns said:

    Killers action increased by 5% (break pallet, kick gens, vaulting, etc)

    Gens taking 15 seconds longer

    Exit door taking 30 seconds longer

    All these survivors perks are deactivated after the exit gates are powered up: Deliverance, Renewal, Resurgence, Reassurance, Unbreakable, Soul Guard, all Boons, all exhaustion perks.

    I know you're joking but my immediate thought when I read the title was 'probably more things to screw over solo' 😅 how bad is that

  • end of RE style lobby

  • Disappointment.

    But obviously I want SoloQ improvements, make it so Survivors can see each other when a teammate is hooked.

  • A few killer buffs and some more nerfs to survivors and survivor perks. I'm expecting they announce another killer is getting a buff. Perhaps another buff to bloodlust too.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3188514#Comment_3188514

    Oh like the last updates we’ve been getting?

    we literally got 2 banger updates in a row all the strong perks got nerfed mediocre perks became great and we had a chapter that didn’t break the game

    What you consider bangers, I do not.

    Most of the 39 perk changes were mistakes. Changes made for the sake of altering usage rates rather than actually trying to balance the game. Changes that made camping and tunneling even more powerful and prevalent in the game while removing or nerfing things that mitigated them.

    So yes, I expect more disappointment. In the almost 5 years I've been playing DbD I have received a lot of it.

  • I'd like the Mori Finisher to be optional. I'm not crazy about seeing a mori every game. Going to lose the charm the mori has when you see it once in a while.

  • @ByeByeQ said:

    More disappointment.

    This way I can be pleasantly surprised if they actually deliver something good.

    2 patches In a row that are ballpark slams. What are you talking about?

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:

    • Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
    • Sadako buffs
    • Some perk nerfs and buffs
    • Some solo-q buffs
    • Mori base-kit mechanic

    Zero hope and trust on BHVR... Its been 6 years... I am done...

  • I know cross progression would be a nightmare to implement especially on consoles like ps4 but please bhvr i just want my old progress back

  • @Kirahie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3188514#Comment_3188514

    2 patches In a row that are ballpark slams. What are you talking about?

    I'm sorry did we read the same patch notes?

    Do we even play the same game?

    Ball park slams?

    Where are the 100k players a day averages on Steam Charts thanks to these ballpark slams?

    Please clean the rose tint off your glasses man.

  • my expectations are LOW

‹ 1 2