Your Expectations from Next Mid-Chapter?
If i did not calculate it poorly, Mid-Chapter PTB should be next week. And what is your expectations from next Mid-Chapter? I will go first:
- Twins changes (Some buffs and add-on pass)
- Sadako buffs
- Some perk nerfs and buffs
- Some solo-q buffs
- Mori base-kit mechanic
Comments
More things to buff killers because SWF is breaking the game is accurate too
"Small Game" cooldown will increased to 30 seconds.
No thanks, bro
why artist nerfs?
There's four distinct things that I really want to see, but I'm pretty sure none will be there
Anyway, there are still 2 weeks to wait, right?
Nope, it should be next week. If they won't change the date ofcourse. They are usually releasing new stuffs at 3 week intervals.
Oh, I was pretty sure there was a one week gap between the second bugfix patch and the next ptb, my bad
main focus for next mid chapter should most def be solo q, they've been putting it off for a while.
then again, no amount of changes can fix bad teammates.