Took me exactly 28 games to win once as a survivor

I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

Trivia (can skip to the next part)

Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

image.png


Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

Only 3 games were not 4K.

I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

Tunneling is off the charts!

Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

What i wanted to say

SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.


Another thing that stumbles me

Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

Comments

  • Wow you need some practice! I escaped 5 times in a row as solo yesterday.

  • I have around 50% escape rate in soloq, but most of the game are quite frustrating

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3087889#Comment_3087889

    These buffs that killers got is simply too much. Most people know this. I'm fine with killers getting some much-needed love, but I don't think it's ok when they buff something so much that it makes playing as the other side a miserable experience. I don't care if I escape or not... the game sucks right now. I hope we can get some fixes soon so everyone can enjoy the game.

    No it's not "too much" idk what your MMR is but i still get really good teams who can escape without any 2nd chance perks, Killer also got changed not just survivors. Some killer perks now are simply not useful anymore

  • @SoySensual said:

    I just hear, " cant do nothing without my old meta perks"

    and you think, you have skill just to have 1200 hours?, you can still play like a super noob with 2000 hours dude, dont cry, this patch just show the true of many survs without skill like you

    thank you

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

    Trivia (can skip to the next part)

    Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2P8VZPLY5EIC/image.png

    Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

    Only 3 games were not 4K.

    I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

    Tunneling is off the charts!

    Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

    What i wanted to say

    SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

    System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

    Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

    That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

    Another thing that stumbles me

    Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

    I also have more hours than your record, and i don't see the problem you're talking about at all in general

  • @RavenBirb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3088828#Comment_3088828

    No it's not "too much" idk what your MMR is but i still get really good teams who can escape without any 2nd chance perks, Killer also got changed not just survivors. Some killer perks now are simply not useful anymore

    It's definitely way too much, especially for solo.

  • Saying "it's too much" doesn't really clarify for what you still have lol

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

    Trivia (can skip to the next part)

    Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2P8VZPLY5EIC/image.png

    Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

    Only 3 games were not 4K.

    I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

    Tunneling is off the charts!

    Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

    What i wanted to say

    SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

    System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

    Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

    That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

    Another thing that stumbles me

    Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

    Some perks make it literally impossible for the killer to stop you during the EDC, it's not that confusing. So it HAS to be that way then? no lol

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

    Trivia (can skip to the next part)

    Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2P8VZPLY5EIC/image.png

    Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

    Only 3 games were not 4K.

    I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

    Tunneling is off the charts!

    Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

    What i wanted to say

    SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

    System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

    Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

    That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

    Another thing that stumbles me

    Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

    It's not the patch. It's mmr

  • @AlwaysSalty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336893/took-me-exactly-28-games-to-win-once-as-a-survivor

    The first day of the patch was pretty bad, where I didn't get out once. It is still so-so in regards at the moment with my escapes.

    Currently, there is a huge gap with if I survive or not that falls onto my teammates and their contribution in the match for me to get out. Before, we could gen rush even with a person still ****ing around in the back, but now we can't.

    The only issue I am really having so far has been against Legion and Plaque. I had pretty rough game last night against a Legion with all the shtty perks on. I think it was also the closest game after like 20+ minutes. It was only me and one person left in the match and we managed to get the final gen done by passing off aggro to one another to only die at the gate. The group did well overall. Got gens done, loop the killer, take hits, take aggro and we all still died at the end with 5 gens done. The killer probably hated my guts though, since they kept slapping me on hook while they left the other person on the ground. I guess all those pallets to the face while they chased me ticked them off enough. I mean what should I do, just die when you chase me?

    I really don't know what else we could have done tbh.

    I really have yet to win against a legion -____-.

    Currently, there is a huge gap with if I survive or not that falls onto my teammates and their contribution in the match for me to get out. Before, we could gen rush even with a person still ****ing around in the back, but now we can't.

    Honestly, that's a good thing. In a 4v1, the four should have to work together efficiently to win against the one. If you could win with one player not contributing all match, that's a strong hint that balance wasn't right.

  • Stop dive-bombing hooks and maybe you'll win more. I win a great deal as solo because I play smart and patient.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336893/took-me-exactly-28-games-to-win-once-as-a-survivor

    It is not that killer is obligated to win so much as you are not gifted a free escape merely because you brought the perk. Free escapes is NOT how they should be balancing the game and the fact that you even suggest that invalidates the point you are trying to make to begin with.

    Not really if you survived until the end. Noed is free kill however, you can just be idle until EGC. You can't be idle as survivor and make it to EGC. Yes noed can be cleansed just as DS can be avoided by not tunneling. DS was made for killers tunneling, NOED was made for free downs for bad killers. Both killer problems.

  • sounds like a skill issue.

  • Respectfully, Skill issue. No good players are losing 28 straight matches after this update, SoloQ or not

  • @Mewishis said:

    sounds like a skill issue.

    @AJStyIez said:

    Respectfully, Skill issue. No good players are losing 28 straight matches after this update, SoloQ or not

    I'm getting tired to answer same question to people that have strength to read only title.

    As I said, ok, I'm bad, I have no problem accepting that. But no one answered this: what with other hundreds of people I'm matched with? Are they all bad too?

  • @EvilSerje said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3092565#Comment_3092565

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3092874#Comment_3092874

    I'm getting tired to answer same question to people that have strength to read only title.

    As I said, ok, I'm bad, I have no problem accepting that. But no one answered this: what with other hundreds of people I'm matched with? Are they all bad too?

    If MMR is working properly, they should be. Isn't that the whole point?

  • I've got over 1500 hrs and 2/3 of that is probably killer and I've been getting matched with survivors with 200-300hrs(like full teams)MMR is way off lately.

  • @RinsDoormat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093132#Comment_3093132

    If MMR is working properly, they should be. Isn't that the whole point?

    True. But shouldn't there aslo be low MMR killers, then? Or if this all low MMR killers, looks hundred of bad survivors including me have zero chance to win, no mater how many thousands hours we spend in game. That's very interesting and even more strange why skill floor only applied to one side.


  • @RinsDoormat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3093132#Comment_3093132

    If MMR is working properly, they should be. Isn't that the whole point?

    True. But shouldn't be there low MMR killers too? Or is it that lowers MMR killers still can get 4K and hundreds of bad survivors, including me, have zero chance in this game, no matter how many thousand hours are spent? Then it's very interesting and very strange why so high skill floor applied only to one side. Otherwise all those bad people would have to drop the game, because loosing so many times is not the thing you want to do deliberately in your free time.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    The hard truth for you bestie : you were boosted by your perks. You did not belong in the MMR you were.

    Don’t worry, your MMR will adjust and you will face killers at your level of skill.

    Not true anymore I see bad killers winning agains't good survivors too much.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

    Trivia (can skip to the next part)

    Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2P8VZPLY5EIC/image.png

    Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

    Only 3 games were not 4K.

    I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

    Tunneling is off the charts!

    Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

    What i wanted to say

    SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

    System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

    Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

    That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

    Another thing that stumbles me

    Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

    But we shouldn't just accept and allow Solo Q to be just "something you shouldn't play", because that's probably a good chunk of the playerbase. There needs Solo Q buffs.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3088155#Comment_3088155

    Hmm hexes broken in 30 seconds, last generators will be focused, people try to light save/stun save, body block for those who gonna die... nothing new, honestly, like more than 40% of matches are like that.

    None of this indicates SWF. Of course the last generator will be focused when there are only 3 left to work on. Light save/stun save... so we should just do nothing to try and save our teammates? Most of the time in soloq when these saves happen all the remaining survivors are focusing the save so no one is working on gen. Hexes get broken because the game tells you that there is a hex for the most part and if you don't take care of the hex you deserve to lose. Most people play soloq which is why these are most of the games killers get paired with.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3092565#Comment_3092565

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3092874#Comment_3092874

    I'm getting tired to answer same question to people that have strength to read only title.

    As I said, ok, I'm bad, I have no problem accepting that. But no one answered this: what with other hundreds of people I'm matched with? Are they all bad too?

    Most of them are, yes. If your teammates are never able to do all 5 generators for 1 match then that is a skill issue on either their part or your part or they're matching you with the best Killers in the world every game which I highly doubt. There's no way you're able to loop for extended times on these supposed weaker killers but then still die all 28 matches in a row. I've played plenty of SoloQ matches since the update and even the ones I win I can usually identify one weak-link that almost threw the match for the entire team. The matches lost are more because of teammates suiciding, playing extremely bad and making dumb decisions that cause a snowball effect more than the killers being invincible

    Don't underestimate how many underperforming players there are out here

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

    Trivia (can skip to the next part)

    Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2P8VZPLY5EIC/image.png

    Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

    Only 3 games were not 4K.

    I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

    Tunneling is off the charts!

    Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

    What i wanted to say

    SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

    System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

    Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

    That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

    Another thing that stumbles me

    Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

    I have roughly the same hours as you, and it hasn’t been that bad on my end for solo q. Pretty close to the 50% escape rate that survivors are apparently supposed to expect (if devs are trying to target 2K/2E per match). I’m sure there are a few who are getting really unlucky, but I have a hard time believing things are as bad as some on this forum are claiming.

  • It really isn't that hard to escape if you just do the objective. I'm primarily a killer player, but I've been playing more survivor this patch due to the queue times. I've had about 50/50 escapes and deaths in my solo q games since this patch released, and most of the losses were because somebody either DC'ed or killed themselves on hook.

    I agree that Solo Queue needs buffs, but a lot of players are making things seem way worse than they are. Just do the gens, have a little situational awareness, and you'll get out.

  • Just played all evening in a casual swf. We had fun sometimes, but its just rificlous at the moment. We are all average, using decent perks. Nothing crazy. And we still need to win one match. Its just 4k after 4k.

    For the people saying get gud: We know this forum is mostly killer mains talking that didnt spent a minute as survivor. talking about free escapes in ecg, when tunneling straight off the hook is giving killers a free kill as well. You get bt, then get downed. Cause they will tunnel no matter what. Facecamp? people still try to save you even with kindred. Its so overpowered.

    from the start genrushing was always killers main problem. It got adressed. Tunneling and camping, which is the survivors one? Got even more rewarded by nerfing the few things we had. Og and with dh being gone, which was a great pain to killers what do we do? here we give you even sooner bloodlust if you still cant catch them. How does this make sense?

    I agree with some of the nerfs like dh. Was ridiculous in chases. But you cant buff one side completely and dont do anything for the other side too. (fyi: do more killers exist then nurse, blight or huntress? only ones i have seen all day except for two).

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336893/took-me-exactly-28-games-to-win-once-as-a-survivor

    I have roughly the same hours as you, and it hasn’t been that bad on my end for solo q. Pretty close to the 50% escape rate that survivors are apparently supposed to expect (if devs are trying to target 2K/2E per match). I’m sure there are a few who are getting really unlucky, but I have a hard time believing things are as bad as some on this forum are claiming.

    I'm escaping at a slightly lower rate (like 40%-ish), but the games aren't much less competitive than they were before but I have also seen an uptick in DCs and throwing. I suspect the two are related.

    I haven't personally seen any evidence of killers just running roughshod over helpless surv teams in my games (save for your usual occasional nurse rinsing), and I haven't seen it on the streams I watch, either.

    To hear some tell it, it's solo queue-mageddon out there, but I just don't see it. Like at all. And I have been playing more surv (all solo) than ever.

    Massive overreaction going on, like mass hysteria over the game being changed.

  • @serpentk1ng said:

    It really isn't that hard to escape if you just do the objective. I'm primarily a killer player, but I've been playing more survivor this patch due to the queue times. I've had about 50/50 escapes and deaths in my solo q games since this patch released, and most of the losses were because somebody either DC'ed or killed themselves on hook.

    I agree that Solo Queue needs buffs, but a lot of players are making things seem way worse than they are. Just do the gens, have a little situational awareness, and you'll get out.

    "Just do the gens, have a little situational awareness, and you'll get out" Bro, you better than Tony Robbins 😀

    As I was explained above, it seems I'll understand what that means in a few thousand hours more. Now it's super hard yet. It was super hard before (when I couldn't get rank 1 and people said "just play normally and you'll get it, it's very easy"), now I didn't see someone around me escape at all. In last 50 matches escaped 3 times, once on the shoulders of very experienced team, once with gatetech, and once by finding key and reopening the hatch (so out of 3 only one fair and square)


  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3094434#Comment_3094434

    I'm escaping at a slightly lower rate (like 40%-ish), but the games aren't much less competitive than they were before but I have also seen an uptick in DCs and throwing. I suspect the two are related.

    I haven't personally seen any evidence of killers just running roughshod over helpless surv teams in my games (save for your usual occasional nurse rinsing), and I haven't seen it on the streams I watch, either.

    To hear some tell it, it's solo queue-mageddon out there, but I just don't see it. Like at all. And I have been playing more surv (all solo) than ever.

    Massive overreaction going on, like mass hysteria over the game being changed.

    I can't say it's armageddon, but skill-floor raised a lot. And I'm not talking about DH (almost never used it), I'm talking about gen speed and recovery time. Gen takes forever (not because of +10 seconds, but because in addition it's always Thana, CoB, Eruption and other neat things; it's gone to the point when I started to bring Repressed Alliance). And it's almost palpable feeling how you cannot gain distance now after the hit (god save your soul if you are against tunneler...)

    I have fresh experience to compare, because I fought for rank 1 just before patch (and thanks heavens I did it before patch).

    Before it was that average player (that knows maps, pallet tactic and very effecient of course) could escape, now it's raised to pro level.

    Funny thing: seen latest steamers survivor videos and they really die a lot. Of course they often goofing around, but they did it before too.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3087897#Comment_3087897

    Killer main who only play one side think all survivor used the meta perks that got nerfed,I play both side only meta perk I use before the update was spinechill and BBQC.

    but all killer who only play killer think all survivors are swf who used all the broken meta perks,why they bring up deadhard nerf every dam time but they don't bring up the speed boost they got and the hit with they weapon cool down buff or the 10% to gens and the buff to a lot of they gen defend perks they want to keep they buff because they can handle SWF better and they don't care about Solo.

    people who play both roles understand this patch was good and bad all this patch did was push people into playing with friends or quitting.

    btw dead hard I never used it before the update and I still don't use it

    Totally agree.

    Group of 6 uninstalled between last patch and this one. Only 2 including myself stayed to try it and its just crap. Maybe 1 escape per 8 games betwen the two of us. Well over 50% of the games was a hard tunnel or camp and tunnel strat. Biggest complaint, its not fun, the game doesnt feel like its a close game or nail biting.

    I know lots of people think** the complaints are the same as when anything gets changed but my reality is 6 people i know who have loved the game for years have all uninstalled and none of them are even remotely interested in coming back anymore after giving it chance after chance again.

    Theres a line for everyone, and i think the state of the game now has crossed it for a lot of people.

  • I only died after my 3rd match and was playing solo too. Crazy.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090143#Comment_3090143

    So you want to return to the easy games for survivors. When kill rates were below expectations.

    No, I want balance. Not overpowered kill rates like currently. Nice strawman.

  • @SoySensual said:

    I just hear, " cant do nothing without my old meta perks"

    and you think, you have skill just to have 1200 hours?, you can still play like a super noob with 2000 hours dude, dont cry, this patch just show the true of many survs without skill like you

    Doesn't anyone think that after 2000 hours you should have a decent grasp on a game? That's a lot of your life gone. If you think that's OK you might need to go outside.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336893/took-me-exactly-28-games-to-win-once-as-a-survivor

    Some perks are turned off in the endgame collapse because they give survivors a free escape. DS and Off The Record being active in endgame would give survivors even more tools to bully the killer and/or ensure that 4 survivors get out almost every time. They already get a free escape if they're the last one, because hatch opens. Assuming the killer closes hatch, the exits are powered, which is another escape, or the survivor can find a key and open hatch anyway.

    Just because your games are going bad, and you or your teammates are probably to blame for that, doesn't mean that you should get stuff to equalize the little strength that the killer has, because when you give that stuff to SWF, they can abuse it and become literally unbeatable. We already see that with teams who jump in lockers (which locks the killer into a grab animation where they can't move or turn their head) so that their teammate can get a guaranteed flashlight stun, essentially making the person who went into the locker unkillable as soon as they get in there.

    If the exit gates are open you lost. I could see maybe turning off the perks on survivors for killers that almost has everyone hooked all the way, but otherwise you lost because that's usually not the case. In my experience when the exit gates are powered the killers have got 3, maybe 5 hooks. It's just another way to reward weaker killers and keep them playing. But now it's bad news in the butt because survivors are quitting!

  • Im swfing with my friend because he got super low mmrr, every game we escaping because these killers are all boosted lol. just recommending you do that and not solo que.

  • @espooked said:

    Im swfing with my friend because he got super low mmrr, every game we escaping because these killers are all boosted lol. just recommending you do that and not solo que.

    Or maybe you are just not as good as you think you are

  • @Gladonos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3090154#Comment_3090154

    No, I want balance. Not overpowered kill rates like currently. Nice strawman.

    This patch was a step into the right direction. Survivors feel finally how killers have been feeling for years and they don´t like it. Throwing a fit about it and sabotaging the game for everyone else by suiciding/disconnecting won´t change the devs mind. Because they´ve learned from the past, how our community reacted to unpopular changes.

    Now survivors can´t have a chill match, where they hear music or chat with others. They have to focus on the match. That isn´t a bad thing.

  • Everyone is talking about MMR when we know it doesn't work.

  • @CyberRoninX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3089534#Comment_3089534

    None of this indicates SWF. Of course the last generator will be focused when there are only 3 left to work on. Light save/stun save... so we should just do nothing to try and save our teammates? Most of the time in soloq when these saves happen all the remaining survivors are focusing the save so no one is working on gen. Hexes get broken because the game tells you that there is a hex for the most part and if you don't take care of the hex you deserve to lose. Most people play soloq which is why these are most of the games killers get paired with.

    Then there is really no difference between soloq and swf lol, we don't need any buff.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095025#Comment_3095025

    This patch was a step into the right direction. Survivors feel finally how killers have been feeling for years and they don´t like it. Throwing a fit about it and sabotaging the game for everyone else by suiciding/disconnecting won´t change the devs mind. Because they´ve learned from the past, how our community reacted to unpopular changes.

    Now survivors can´t have a chill match, where they hear music or chat with others. They have to focus on the match. That isn´t a bad thing.

    No, you are just overpowered and having your handheld. You are going to get nerfed. Don't expect this to last long and when it happens I hope they make survivors OP as ######### just so I can use all the same stupid arguments that entitled killer mains are using to justify their ez wins.

  • @Viktor1853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095130#Comment_3095130

    Or maybe you are just not as good as you think you are

    nAH im a god

  • @Gladonos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095149#Comment_3095149

    No, you are just overpowered and having your handheld. You are going to get nerfed. Don't expect this to last long and when it happens I hope they make survivors OP as ######### just so I can use all the same stupid arguments that entitled killer mains are using to justify their ez wins.

    Ok i guess, then i´m the only one who is currently having fun as solo.

    Only issue are the people that throw the game, because they throw a tantrum.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095214#Comment_3095214

    Ok i guess, then i´m the only one who is currently having fun as solo.

    Only issue are the people that throw the game, because they throw a tantrum.

    Yes, you are literally probably the only person enjoying solo right now.

  • @Gladonos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095296#Comment_3095296

    Yes, you are literally probably the only person enjoying solo right now.

    Apart from streamers... like a lot of them think, that the update was fine...

    But hey, maybe its a skill issue that will solve itself over the next weeks, when everyone reaches the mmr region where they are comfortable.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095300#Comment_3095300

    Apart from streamers... like a lot of them think, that the update was fine...

    But hey, maybe its a skill issue that will solve itself over the next weeks, when everyone reaches the mmr region where they are comfortable.

    You literally said this a week ago. People didn't fall for it then they won't fall for it now and they won't fall for it next week.

  • @Gladonos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095305#Comment_3095305

    You literally said this a week ago. People didn't fall for it then they won't fall for it now and they won't fall for it next week.

    I said last week, that streamers think that the update is fine?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095329#Comment_3095329

    I said last week, that streamers think that the update is fine?

    You said "Just wait a week survivors are all bad(Even ones with 10,000 hours) and they need time to adapt because they are no longer carried by their baby perks."

  • @Gladonos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095344#Comment_3095344

    You said "Just wait a week survivors are all bad(Even ones with 10,000 hours) and they need time to adapt because they are no longer carried by their baby perks."

    Could you kindly provide a screenshot of that, please?

    Because i have a feeling that you confuse me with someone else.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

    Trivia (can skip to the next part)

    Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2P8VZPLY5EIC/image.png

    Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

    Only 3 games were not 4K.

    I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

    Tunneling is off the charts!

    Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

    What i wanted to say

    SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

    System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

    Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

    That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

    Another thing that stumbles me

    Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

    If someone plays that much usualy he gets some realy bad killers that cant make a single hook or realy good survivors that can loop for minutes, 3friends on survs that carry the entire game. I bet you make all mistakes imaginable. Killers became way stronger that is true, but 1 win on 28 games? How is that possible? I cant belive you might be that lucky facing such strong opponents all the time. Half of time i get complete noobs


  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3095025#Comment_3095025

    This patch was a step into the right direction. Survivors feel finally how killers have been feeling for years and they don´t like it. Throwing a fit about it and sabotaging the game for everyone else by suiciding/disconnecting won´t change the devs mind. Because they´ve learned from the past, how our community reacted to unpopular changes.

    Now survivors can´t have a chill match, where they hear music or chat with others. They have to focus on the match. That isn´t a bad thing.

    Wow! Survivors had chill matches? I missed that completely. I have music on constanly, but turn it off only for Spirit (for obvious reasons) and survivor. As I mentioned before, I got past first 100 sacrifices and didn't know about lunge attack yet. But for survivor I had watch tons of tutorials, train jukes, loops, remember all map layouts. When I went for rank 1 for 6 months, I had really prepare myself (sleep well, be fresh, warmed up, etc), it was battle to death with shaking hands, even before patch. I don't remember getting 0K more than 10 times in my whole time (before patch). And I don't remember a single match that caused frustration. For survivor it's like 30% of matches where you want smack you monitor.

    I think more accurate would be that killers now can have lots of chill matches like they are on a brand new account.

    I'm starting to believe I'm the only one who didn't suffer from prepatch DH (Iron Will and Spine Chill were problem to me), and never used DH myself...


    Screenshot from my first gameplay as Bubba few years back. Now it feels the same.

    image.png


    NB! IT WAS NOT CAMPING :) They were noobs like me, but overaltruistic.

1 2 3 4