Im out until nurse is gutted and soloq improves

its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

See you on the other side.

Comments

  • Bye, see ya tomorrow.

  • Good bye, playing killers will be much more fun and I'm sure it's certainly much better.

  • this just shows you want killers to be weak lmao let me guess, you think Sadako is strong and balanced?

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    this just shows you want killers to be weak lmao let me guess, you think Sadako is strong and balanced?

    Its not really about Killers being weak.

    But just yesterday I had the thought - why is half of my Perk Build being gutted (DS and Iron Will) and the Nurse with Starstruck, purple Range and green Recharge is allowed to exist? Or Nurse in general is allowed to exist?

  • Stick to your convictions and don't come back.

  • @soulfire22 said:

    its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

    win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

    soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

    idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

    See you on the other side.

    You can play Nurse, too. Ah no, you don't kill anyone because is not that easy to play Killer.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025055#Comment_3025055

    Its not really about Killers being weak.

    But just yesterday I had the thought - why is half of my Perk Build being gutted (DS and Iron Will) and the Nurse with Starstruck, purple Range and green Recharge is allowed to exist? Or Nurse in general is allowed to exist?

    Show us your winstreak and how easy she is to play.

    Oh wait, you can’t. That’s why she is allowed to exist.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025100#Comment_3025100

    Show us your winstreak and how easy she is to play.

    Oh wait, you can’t. That’s why she is allowed to exist.

    Nurse is the hardest Killer to learn, but once you get used to her Blinks, she is not that hard to play. Her difficulty is highly exaggerated. I win most of my games as Nurse without Gen Regression and without Add Ons.

    If I would put in a more sweaty Build and add Range- and Recharge, I would probably be able to get a decent Winstreak (after getting used to the increased Charge Time of course).

    But for what? That I can show some Forum Warrior that Nurse is not that hard to play? Let alone that some of you would probably even doubt that it is my own gameplay (which already happened in the past...).

  • See ya.

    Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, don't see why you need to announce this on a forum.

    And the reason why Nurses are mostly running Starstruck is because of survivors at high MMR swarming the hook when you go to hook someone so it punishes survivors by doing it.

    Especially when 3 people swarm a hook to body block you, as soon as that star struck hits them they start slamming generators and avoid terror radius.

    If you was doing a gen you wouldn't get hit by starstruck or not lurking around trying to troll the killer with clicky flashlights.

  • @soulfire22 said:

    its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

    win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

    soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

    idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

    See you on the other side.

    Nurse is the "fair" killer because a survivor escaping a nurse means she made a mistake. Almost all the other killers in the game require a survivor to make one or two mistakes (in a row) during a chase to give the killer a hit.


    Nurse does need a few nerfs but it's unlikely to happen because the devs data show she has the lowest kill rate and that's the only metric they understand - even though it is incredibly flawed.

  • @DBDVulture said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330801/im-out-until-nurse-is-gutted-and-soloq-improves

    Nurse is the "fair" killer because a survivor escaping a nurse means she made a mistake. Almost all the other killers in the game require a survivor to make one or two mistakes (in a row) during a chase to give the killer a hit.

    Nurse does need a few nerfs but it's unlikely to happen because the devs data show she has the lowest kill rate and that's the only metric they understand - even though it is incredibly flawed.

    I would not really call it fair when you have to hope that the Nurse-player is bad (aka makes mistakes) to escape.

    And no, the Devs dont use Killrates as their only Data. They already nerfed Nurse and before that she already had the lowest Killrate. But obviously this does not mean anything, yet it is brought up in this Forum, even if we know that the Killrate comes from players learning her and especially newer players who are just not able to perform with her (because she is so different from any other Killer in the game).

    The reason why they wont ever nerf Nurse in a significant way is because they are scared of the backlash. If we are lucky they remove/nerf Range- and Recharge-Add Ons. But this is the most they would do.

  • After the new changes killers will definitely only see me playing in a swf group. I’m tired of solo q and I won’t touch it anymore after the changes.

  • Scared of the backlash and rightly so, they have a proven track record when it comes to gutting killers and buffing survivors in the same patch.

  • @legacycolt said:

    After the new changes killers will definitely only see me playing in a swf group. I’m tired of solo q and I won’t touch it anymore after the changes.

    Same. The forums the past few days just showed that killers arent really interested in fair games, they just want easy kills that's why they're happy that solo q was gutted and swf stays the same.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025140#Comment_3025140

    Same. The forums the past few days just showed that killers arent really interested in fair games, they just want easy kills that's why they're happy that solo q was gutted and swf stays the same.

    Theyre gonna play against more swf groups in the future and I’m here for it.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025128#Comment_3025128

    I would not really call it fair when you have to hope that the Nurse-player is bad (aka makes mistakes) to escape.

    And no, the Devs dont use Killrates as their only Data. They already nerfed Nurse and before that she already had the lowest Killrate. But obviously this does not mean anything, yet it is brought up in this Forum, even if we know that the Killrate comes from players learning her and especially newer players who are just not able to perform with her (because she is so different from any other Killer in the game).

    The reason why they wont ever nerf Nurse in a significant way is because they are scared of the backlash. If we are lucky they remove/nerf Range- and Recharge-Add Ons. But this is the most they would do.

    "I would not really call it fair when you have to hope that the Nurse-player is bad (aka makes mistakes) to escape."

    And that is why DBD is broken because the killer - who is the less numerous player should be in control during chases. That's the point of being the power player instead of being the more numerous side.

    People who say : survivor isn't fun when I am not in control of the chase fundamentally are abusing low tier killer chassis or are abusing low skill players.

    If you play any killer besides Blight/Nurse you have to "hope" the survivor messes up in order to get a hit. They do all the time a low/medium MMR but at high MMR the game is quite different.

  • @MilManson said:

    See ya.

    Don't let the door hit ya on the way out, don't see why you need to announce this on a forum.

    And the reason why Nurses are mostly running Starstruck is because of survivors at high MMR swarming the hook when you go to hook someone so it punishes survivors by doing it.

    Especially when 3 people swarm a hook to body block you, as soon as that star struck hits them they start slamming generators and avoid terror radius.

    If you was doing a gen you wouldn't get hit by starstruck or not lurking around trying to troll the killer with clicky flashlights.

    Probably because it's a forum about the game and they're saying what they think is making it a bad experience.

    You lot are original with the whole see ya, door way out jazz. Toxic.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025147#Comment_3025147

    Theyre gonna play against more swf groups in the future and I’m here for it.

    When I realise it's a toxic SWF I make it my sole objective to make their game miserable and I'm sure a lot more killers are the same way.

    The last SWF I played last night had between 0 - 9k scores with 4 flans because all they wanted to do was body block, click and teabag.

    Solo survivors get more leniancy.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025116#Comment_3025116

    Nurse is the hardest Killer to learn, but once you get used to her Blinks, she is not that hard to play. Her difficulty is highly exaggerated. I win most of my games as Nurse without Gen Regression and without Add Ons.

    If I would put in a more sweaty Build and add Range- and Recharge, I would probably be able to get a decent Winstreak (after getting used to the increased Charge Time of course).

    But for what? That I can show some Forum Warrior that Nurse is not that hard to play? Let alone that some of you would probably even doubt that it is my own gameplay (which already happened in the past...).

    For what ? To back up your claims. You say she is easy after some training, that you "would probably be able to get a decent winstreak" then prove it.

    Until then, I don’t believe you, especially when you ask for both range and recharge nerf which would be overkill.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025119#Comment_3025119

    For what ? To back up your claims. You say she is easy after some training, that you "would probably be able to get a decent winstreak" then prove it.

    Until then, I don’t believe you, especially when you ask for both range and recharge nerf which would be overkill.

    I am fine with you not believing me. It is pointless anyway to discuss with people who really think that Range- and Recharge-Add Ons are fine on Nurse.

  • @MilManson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025151#Comment_3025151

    When I realise it's a toxic SWF I make it my sole objective to make their game miserable and I'm sure a lot more killers are the same way.

    The last SWF I played last night had between 0 - 9k scores with 4 flans.

    Solo survivors get more leniancy.

    Toxic Swfs deserve to be treated the same way.

    Im not toxic and my friends aren’t either. Our games are just gonna be easier because we’re doing gens and we all know how to run killers.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025164#Comment_3025164

    I am fine with you not believing me. It is pointless anyway to discuss with people who really think that Range- and Recharge-Add Ons are fine on Nurse.

    Unlike you I play her, and I have no issue escaping against a nurse when I play survivor (double range or not).

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025158#Comment_3025158

    Toxic Swfs deserve to be treated the same way.

    Im not toxic and my friends aren’t either. Our games are just gonna be easier because we’re doing gens and we all know how to run killers.

    Then you are fine, it's when I get people being intentionally toxic when I go anti-fun mode.

  • @MilManson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025151#Comment_3025151

    When I realise it's a toxic SWF I make it my sole objective to make their game miserable and I'm sure a lot more killers are the same way.

    The last SWF I played last night had between 0 - 9k scores with 4 flans.

    Solo survivors get more leniancy.

    The amount of times I've been accused of being in a SWF even though I'm solo it's ridiculous, so I really doubt what youre saying

  • @soulfire22 said:

    its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

    win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

    soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

    idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

    See you on the other side.

    you want to gut the lowest kill rate player in the game because she requires a lot of time and practice to use her ability right....because you got insta downed by camping near the down for an easy unhook.....what

  • @Synzicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330801/im-out-until-nurse-is-gutted-and-soloq-improves

    you want to gut the lowest kill rate player in the game because she requires a lot of time and practice to use her ability right....because you got insta downed by camping near the down for an easy unhook.....what

    By that logic pig needs to be nerfed because her kill rate is high. Stop using the same dumb excuses please. Kill rates mean nothing when it comes to skill. A good nurse is 1000000000000000000 times better than a good pig.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025187#Comment_3025187

    By that logic pig needs to be nerfed because her kill rate is high. Stop using the same dumb excuses please. Kill rates mean nothing when it comes to skill. A good nurse is 1000000000000000000 times better than a good pig.

    so you agree, she requires a lot of skill to play and you got owned because you tried to make a cheese play? Meaning she's actually balanced since she requires skill to reach the same lvl as a lower tier easier killer that has a decent kill rate due to her being played mainly in mid to low mmrs where survivors aren't as good/experienced with the game?

  • @Synzicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025194#Comment_3025194

    so you agree, she requires a lot of skill to play and you got owned because you tried to make a cheese play? Meaning she's actually balanced since she requires skill to reach the same lvl as a lower tier easier killer that has a decent kill rate due to her being played mainly in mid to low mmrs where survivors aren't as good/experienced with the game?

    I didnt get owned, but your ignorant comment sure did

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025205#Comment_3025205

    I didnt get owned, but your ignorant comment sure did

    so you're attacking character/comments? So yes you got owned because you don't actually know how star struck works. But you do agree then that she's balanced since she requires skill to play? Meaning she doesn't need to get nerfed? Interesting.....Think more than just me agree, that you're the ignorant one here 😂

  • @Synzicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025206#Comment_3025206

    so you're attacking character/comments? So yes you got owned because you don't actually know how star struck works. But you do agree then that she's balanced since she requires skill to play? Meaning she doesn't need to get nerfed? Interesting.....Think more than just me agree, that you're the ignorant one here 😂

    You're commenting on a public forum, someone saying you made a ignorant comment is ok.

    I never even mentioned star struck, this is a thread about solo q and nurse, not star struck.

  • @soulfire22 said:

    its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

    win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

    soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

    idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

    See you on the other side.

    i see starstruck, you're so mad that you don't even remember what you typed, sit down

  • @Synzicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/330801/im-out-until-nurse-is-gutted-and-soloq-improves

    i see starstruck, you're so mad that you don't even remember what you typed, sit down

    OP wrote starstruck.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025055#Comment_3025055

    Its not really about Killers being weak.

    But just yesterday I had the thought - why is half of my Perk Build being gutted (DS and Iron Will) and the Nurse with Starstruck, purple Range and green Recharge is allowed to exist? Or Nurse in general is allowed to exist?

    I'm quite confused aswell why the devs didn't remove range addons and changed nurses blink attacks to special attacks but it's BHVR after all.

    Confusing balance decisions is part of the experience i guess

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025100#Comment_3025100

    I'm quite confused aswell why the devs didn't remove range addons and changed nurses blink attacks to special attacks but it's BHVR after all.

    Confusing balance decisions is part of the experience i guess

    I don't understand how killers like Nemesis, Trickster, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Pig, and Freddy get stuck with the underpowered, uninteresting add-on's and killers like Nurse and Blight get to run around with the overpowered, broken ones.

  • @Synzicle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025194#Comment_3025194

    so you agree, she requires a lot of skill to play and you got owned because you tried to make a cheese play? Meaning she's actually balanced since she requires skill to reach the same lvl as a lower tier easier killer that has a decent kill rate due to her being played mainly in mid to low mmrs where survivors aren't as good/experienced with the game?

    -A lot of skill-

    Compared to what? The Average DBD gameplay? Sure.

    To anyone who has played multiple video games before with mechanical depth? No. Get over yourself. The killer isn't nearly as hard as the mains try to suggest. It doesn't even take a hundred hours to get stomps in the majority of your games, especially with some addons.

    Stop using 'skill' as a defense for how ridiculous she gets when properly used. It just reeks of ego and it needs to be put down a notch.

  • But I'm not? I don't have a personal grievance against THE NURSE beyond not liking her balance, I am annoyed with how people act like getting good with her is some grand feat that deserves unique respect and consideration. It doesn't. It reeks of the same entitlement survivors have. You're not entitled to winning 95% of your matches just because you've grinded a busted character.

    And I'm saying this as someone who has played Nurse and got decent at her a while back. You don't have to believe me, as I'm a nobody. But there isn't /salt/ here. Just annoyance at some attitudes and egos.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025055#Comment_3025055

    Its not really about Killers being weak.

    But just yesterday I had the thought - why is half of my Perk Build being gutted (DS and Iron Will) and the Nurse with Starstruck, purple Range and green Recharge is allowed to exist? Or Nurse in general is allowed to exist?

    I remember one of your posts saying that "sadako is not that weak" and "you are gonna win the majority of your games with her",like she's in the top five worst killers list,so his post served you well

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025100#Comment_3025100

    I remember one of your posts saying that "sadako is not that weak" and "you are gonna win the majority of your games with her",like she's in the top five worst killers list,so his post served you well

    I still dont think that she is that weak. She is not strong, probably not even middle of the road. But she is far from unplayable.

    And it is alright that she is not strong, considering that she is very simple to play.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025994#Comment_3025994

    I still dont think that she is that weak. She is not strong, probably not even middle of the road. But she is far from unplayable.

    And it is alright that she is not strong, considering that she is very easy to play.

    "Considering that's she's easy to play"

    Well, then if you want to nerf nurse,you probably want to make her easier too right ? People rarely think about the other side of the nerf

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026000#Comment_3026000

    "Considering that's she's easy to play"

    Well, then if you want to nerf nurse,you probably want to make her easier too right ? People rarely think about the other side of the nerf

    Lets say "simple". Not "easy". I have corrected myself in my post as well.

    And Sadako is simple to play. You dont need to do much to pick her up. Yet people expect that she should be a Top 5-Killer.

  • if they gonna nerf nurse solo q will be nerfed too, because just like nurse survivors are monstrous with enough skill.

    That's probably the reason why they won't do such.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026013#Comment_3026013

    Lets say "simple". Not "easy". I have corrected myself in my post as well.

    And Sadako is simple to play. You dont need to do much to pick her up. Yet people expect that she should be a Top 5-Killer.

    Spirit has been an S tier killer for a long time before she finally got nerfed and she was so easy to play you really didn't need any mechanical skills or whatever just a good headset and you were gonna win most of your games.(paired with Stridor to increase efficiency)

    I just don't like how they did Sadako dirty how did she get released in her current state she's just bad at everything there's no point in wasting your time on her you will reach a certain MMR where even if you make good plays you'll still lose beceause the killer you're playing is just trash and that's sad...

    that's the hard reality of not playing a A tier or S tier killer.

  • @Ayamir said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3026028#Comment_3026028

    Spirit has been an S tier killer for a long time before she finally got nerfed and she was so easy to play you really didn't need any mechanical skills or whatever just a good headset and you were gonna win most of your games.(paired with Stridor to increase efficiency)

    I just don't like how they did Sadako dirty how did she get released in her current state she's just bad at everything there's no point in wasting your time on her you will reach a certain MMR where even if you make good plays you'll still lose beceause the killer you're playing is just trash and that's sad...

    that's the hard reality of not playing a A tier or S tier killer.

    Trickster was the same way on release. He was easily one of the worst Killers in the game. Then he got buffed into being a walking turret.

    Not saying they will fix Onryo, just that she's not the first time a Killer was released recently that was instantly bottom-tier.

  • Nurse already got gutted.

    42AD847D-8CC4-40E6-A91F-3980344A588C.jpeg


  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3025055#Comment_3025055

    Its not really about Killers being weak.

    But just yesterday I had the thought - why is half of my Perk Build being gutted (DS and Iron Will) and the Nurse with Starstruck, purple Range and green Recharge is allowed to exist? Or Nurse in general is allowed to exist?

    But bhvr is so survivor sided /s

  • Solo Q nurse without good perks is one of the most miserable experiences in all of DBD

    The worst part is I can't tell what the problem is

    is solo Q just that bad on it's own but weaker killers make it less punishing

    Is Nurse just too oppressive with the right perks/addons/playstyle that only coordination can deal with it

    Or is it me? Am I somehow the problem.


    I hope I figure it out eventually

  • @fulltonon said:

    Good bye, playing killers will be much more fun and I'm sure it's certainly much better.

    By fun you mean easier right?

  • @soulfire22 said:

    its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

    win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

    soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

    idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

    See you on the other side.

    Why don't you just play nurse and post videos of you destroying everyone? Prove she's that ez

  • Huh? easy and fun is two different things, in this case it's both, so easier and more fun.

    Also that's a response to OP assuming he literally meant "other side", which is killer in this context.

  • @soulfire22 said:

    its just super classic, starstruck nurses running around left and right, im a god gamer im a god gamer. egotistical, massive attitude. and they're just everywhere now.

    win so many matches and expect to run into constant nurse mains bming and flinging their toxic playstyle all over the map with impossible outplay, walls, doesnt matter, pallets, useless. flashlight who cares.

    soloq is already hell the perk update will make soloq even worse, and nurse isnt changed at all, i love it.

    idc what anyone says nurse is a literal SSS tier killer rn and is unbearable to play against. the minute i hear that screech im out.

    See you on the other side.

    The part that you leave when you hear the first screech means you don't have practice going against her. That's why you can't beat her. She is the Only killer that if you are better than her you can escape her in a dead zone. She's also the only killer you would have issues in with a godpallet. It's a trade off take her where she is weaker, break line of sight or learn how long she takes to charge how far. She is a complete skill match up and literally the most balanced killer in the game because of it.

‹ 1 2 3