Top 5 licenses you want in dbd?

Comments

  • 1) Spring Trap (go ahead roast me idc)

    2) Jason as Legendary Trapper Skin

    3) Alien or Predator

    ehhhh i actually don't know since I don't watch or know many horror icons.

    4) Indo Raptor from Jurassic World

    5) Some dark medieval armored knight.

  • Chucky

    Buffy The Vampire Slayer

    Penumbra

    Cannibal Holocaust


    And... Happy Death Day....

  • Supernatural


    Amnesia the dark descent


    Outlast


    Until dawn


    Alien isolation personally if they ever do a alien Dlc I would much rather have it be isolation

  • None. No new chapters at all.

    Fix the games foundation and already existing stuff before adding any more.

  • @Aztreonam78 said:

    None. No new chapters at all.

    Fix the games foundation and already existing stuff before adding any more.

    Here comes the buzzkill

  • 1-Slender man

    2-Super natural

    3-Alien vs Predator

    4-Baba Yaga

    5-The Ring ( we got Ringu japanese original version but it was disappointing didn't like her gameplay)

  • Dexter as a stealth killer that can saran wrap ppl to hooks

  • The Shining (I am an alcoholic seeking reasons to drink. The only problem is the overkill since the Clown and Blight are also powered by vice.)

    Pumpkinhed

    Real Ghostbusters (Samhain as a killer)

    James Bond (Francisco Scaramanga) is actually very menacing.

    The Divine Comedy (is the Observer either Virgil or Dante?)

  • Evil Within 2

    Driller Killer

    Chopping Mall

    Mystics In Bali

    Tetsuo The Iron Man

  • @ReikoMori said:

    Evil Within 2

    Driller Killer

    Chopping Mall

    Mystics In Bali

    Tetsuo The Iron Man

    Im so glad someone else Knows about tetsuo. we need a body horror killer anyways

  • Friday the 13th

    New killer: The Slasher

    New map: Camp Crystal Lake


    It would be a dream come true!

  • @WESTBROOK said:

    I'm sorry but as overly requested as it is, I only have one license I want and that is springtrap. A damn possessed animatronic with a literal rotten corpse inside, is the most terrifying thing and absolutely fits in with dbd. Hell, he's a helluva lot scarier than like 90% of the killer cast.

    It would be amazing to see that actually happen.

    Yes, And the metal clanking as he approaches

  • There's not really much left for me at this point. Dead Space and Alien would still be awesome, and I wouldn't mind F13. Can't think of anything else that would get me particularly excited.

  • 1. Castlevania

  • Alien.


    The Thing.


    Any number of SPCs, honestly.

  • Scooby-Doo is the way. We could have the entire gang, and a map, and a killer. Would be poggy doggy, am I right?


    Other than that, we need Friday the 13th to save this game from an early grave and Five Nights to piss off... Well, everyone besides Five Nights fans.

  • Alien, that’s about it. I’m not too crazy on most licenses, maybe more RE?

  • I would love to see what the devs would do with a creature from Little Nightmares

  • 1.Amber Meard(Mermaid) as Killer Cpt Jacky Dope as Survivor

    2.A Doll that Stares at you but moves places randomly Annabel maybe. A doggy with different skins as Survivor

    3.Sumo Wrestler that lobbs fishes at you. Jackie Chan as Survivor

    4.Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a Vampy killer

    5.A Hockey Mask that just floats around shooting fireballs(based on f13) at survivors with Burning Mori's

  • Alien (Alien)

    Springtrap (Fnaf)

    Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

    Revenant (apex)

    Jason (Friday the 13th)

  • Alien is top for me.

  • I don't have a top 5. Just slenderman

  • Alien, preferably both the movies and Alien: Isolation

    Hannibal

    Little Nightmares

    I Know What You Did Last Summer

    Dont Starve

  • Only the biggest license they can possibly get.

    Morbius.

  • The real buzzkill is when a new license brings people in just to realize how the games in a horrible state.

  • 1- Misery - Killer: Annie Wilkes | Survivor: Paul Sheldon

    2- The shining - Killer: Jack Torrance | Survivor: Wendy Torrance

    3- It - Killer: Pennywise | Survivors: William "Bill" Denbourgh & Beverly Marsh

    4- The silence of the lambs - Killer: Hannibal Lecter | Survivor: Clarice Starling

    5- Idk maybe Alien / Predator

    1. Doctor who
    2. Terminator

    I don't have a top 5 but those 2 are my wishes lol

  • Alien

    Friday The 13th

    Carrion

    RE2 (Mr. X or Birkin)

  • 1. Changing the Ghost Face chapter to a Scream Chapter with Survivors included.

    - Sidney Prescott

    - Dewey Riley

    Legendary Skins:

    - Gale Weathers

    - Randy Meeks


    2. Star Wars Chapter (unrealistic but I still want it)

    Killer is Darth Vader and he'll bring random lines like Pinhead.

    3. Jason


    Not sure whatelse tbh, but those 3 came to my mind.

    I really hope 1. happens at some point.

  • Telltale's The Walking Dead. There's potential in a good killer than whatever the AMC series has. Minerva and whoever you wish to be a part of the survivor side. Maybe even a twofer with Lee and season 4 Clem. If you're wondering who the fresh hell Minerva is, I urge you to play it or watch a playthrough yourself. I'd rather not spoil it.

  • Since we're making this with the assumption we can get whatever chapter we want I'd say:

    • Gehrman (Bloodborne)
    • Springtrap (FNAF)
    • Bloody Mary (preferably looking the same as the character from Wolf Among Us)
    • Alien (Alien)
    • Lady D (RE Village)
  • @Mazoobi said:

    Danganronpa


    I agree

  • Tony The Pimp from Demons

    Pumpkinhead

    Tall Man from Phantasm

    Matt Cordell from Maniac Cop

    Blake from The Fog

  • It, it, it, it, it, it, it, it it


    Then, I want Sydney Prescott included.


    Then, Babadook,


    And: The Exorcist

  • Certainly not Slenderman.

    The very concept of the monster prevents it from physically harming or directly killing someone. Including it in DBD would be an insult to its horrific representation.

    Or an acknowledgment of the film's existence. Which is even worse.

    • Supernatural. The Winchesters as survivors, the Bunker as the map, and a Demon that can possess survivors as the killer.
    • Event Horizon as a map.
    • Classic werewolf with a lunge attack a bit like Demogorgon and when he concentrates he picks up the scent of the closest survivor
    • Not a licensed property, but a Medusa who ability includes that survivors who look at her suffer worsening negative conditions like Blindess, Exhaustion, Incapicatation, Hindered, and even Exposed depending on how long they have her in view. (Picture survivors wanting to actively not look at the killer when they’re running away or doing gens, it would be pretty tense!)
    • The Shining hotel and/or hedge maze as a map
    • Phantasm with the Tall Man and his homicidal floating pinballs as the killer.
  • Orphan of Kos (Bloodborne)

    Chucky (Child's Play)

    Martha (Outlast 2)

    Gathered (Amnesia)

    Springtrap (FNAF)

    • Alien
    • Predator
    • The Thing
    • Jeepers Creepers
    • Sharknado
  • Fnaf

    Friday the 13th

    An actual scream chapter

    Supernatural

  • I wouldn't mind some indie crossovers for legendary skins, take Puppet Combo for instance. His ps1 styled horror games are heavily influenced by classic slasher movies. The psycho from "The Power Drill Massacre" or the Easter Ripper from "The Murder House" would be amazing additions to DbD.

    Just look these games up, it's abolutely worth it. The gameplay in these titles is absolutely terrifying.

  • Terminator.


    I want to bully killers as Sarah Connor.

  • There's so many great suggestions so far i would like to see nearly all of them .... I would love more resident evil stuff mainly hunk and ada wong . But i would also love a classic vampire perhaps gary oldman's take in bram stokers dracula or david from lost boys would be cool

  • My Bloody Valentine, with the Hanniger Mine as a new map.

  • Indoraptor

    Imohtep

    Alien

    Terminator

    Creatures from 'The village'

  • Want Jason but Terrified of how lame he would be in the game.

    let Jason remain outside the fog… entity just gonna make him a joke

  • Here are some (More than the requested amount, I'm a rebel, you can't stop me)


    The Jacket - Hotline Miami

    The Gravekeeper - Pet Sematary 2

    The Xenomorph - Alien

    The Predator - Predator

    The Diver - Bioshock

    The Prodigy - Bioshock 2

    The Candyman - Candyman

    The Animatronics - Five Nights At Freddy's

    The Machine - Terminator

    The Revenant - Friday The 13th

    The Child - F.E.A.R.

    The Mimic - Mimic

    The Golem - Frankenstein

    The Writer - The Shining

    The Anomaly - Slenderman

    The Shadow - Us

    The Dog - Cujo

    The Necromorph - Dead Space

    The Butcher - The Evil Within

    The Mistress - Resident Evil 8

    The Wendigo - Until Dawn

    The Psycho - Norman Bates

    The Shrink - Silence Of The Lambs

    The Doll - Child's Play

    It - It

  • Anything from the James Wan universe? I vote current horror.

    I'd also accept black Phillip from Witch.

  • Alien, The Thing, Event Horizon, Pandorum

  • I would love a Pirate killer on a wrecked ship map on the ocean.

    Make it Davy Jones / Barbossa + Jack Sparrow if it needs to be a license

‹ 1 2