This is just Childish

https://youtu.be/h3EngMmWPeU

he didn't even try to slug, he just wanted me to bleed out.

As my title says this is why unbreakable and soul guard need buffed.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784884#Comment_2784884

    Yes, but those aren't abusable spots by Boil Over, they're just bad areas in general. The abusable spots for Boil Over are the library spot in RPD, and kinda-sorta the main structure in Eyrie of Crows- because no matter what, regardless of how you play or what the hook spawn RNG is, you cannot get a hook. It's not abusing Boil Over to just have it equipped and get lucky with hook spawns.

    I absolutely see why they did it. I also see why it was unnecessary and petty. Their actions make logical sense, that doesn't mean they were right and justified.

    Bottom line: Boil Over doing something is not proof of it being OP nor is it proof the survivors were abusing it. I do think the perk could use some minor tweaks, but the reaction shown in this thread was an overreaction, plain and simple.

    It's just a bully tool now and yet also another problem that causes killers to become very limited and needs a very restricted build.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784884#Comment_2784884

    Yes, but those aren't abusable spots by Boil Over, they're just bad areas in general. The abusable spots for Boil Over are the library spot in RPD, and kinda-sorta the main structure in Eyrie of Crows- because no matter what, regardless of how you play or what the hook spawn RNG is, you cannot get a hook. It's not abusing Boil Over to just have it equipped and get lucky with hook spawns.

    I absolutely see why they did it. I also see why it was unnecessary and petty. Their actions make logical sense, that doesn't mean they were right and justified.

    Bottom line: Boil Over doing something is not proof of it being OP nor is it proof the survivors were abusing it. I do think the perk could use some minor tweaks, but the reaction shown in this thread was an overreaction, plain and simple.

    Thompson House if the hook doesn't spawn?

    Anyway, I still feel like people are reading way too much into it to decide it must be spiteful. Honestly, I keep forgetting Boil Over also hides nearby hook auras, so I can imagine that would trip people up regularly enough--no aura seen = no hook, back to the floor you go.

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784889#Comment_2784889

    It's just a bully tool now and yet also another problem that causes killers to become very limited and needs a very restricted build.

    Nnnnnot really? If they fix the two abusable spots, it'll be something bully squads run, sure, but it'll also be a fairly decent perk for everyone else too.

    Bully squads run all kinds of perks that aren't strictly only useful for them, after all.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784889#Comment_2784889

    Thompson House if the hook doesn't spawn?

    Anyway, I still feel like people are reading way too much into it to decide it must be spiteful. Honestly, I keep forgetting Boil Over also hides nearby hook auras, so I can imagine that would trip people up regularly enough--no aura seen = no hook, back to the floor you go.

    Maybe? We could litigate everywhere that the game arbitrarily decides is a completely safe killer-deadzone, but the abusable spots are the ones where hooks never spawn and there's nothing you can do about it.

    Regarding your second point: If OP was just slugged, or dropped so the killer could look for a hook, or literally anything else, sure, I could see it being fair play, but dropping and standing there until they bleed out says to me that it was motivated by spite. It's a tremendously terrible tactical decision, and so it's the action of someone who wants to make a point or who's motivated by salt.

  • i think the bleed out timer needs to be reduced for this exact reason. It’s way too long, and abused.

  • Recently I've seen Boil Over used mainly by bully squads who just want to make the killer's match a living hell. They don't even care about working on gens. They will purposefully go to the second floor of any building on the map and stay there.

    Sometimes the only option is to bleed them out.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784537#Comment_2784537

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784535#Comment_2784535

    Thats why I started using Iron grasp and agitation when I play killer, the game is messed up on both sides but the thing is I didn't deserve it this game, I was literally playing normally, I don't bring it for the 25% fall increase, I bring it for the killer mobility down and my wiggle speed standard

    they need to take the 25% thing off make it like 5% or 10% or 7%

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308290/this-is-just-childish

    Had a match against a SWF on RPD with Sould Guard. 2 of them always ran up to the same spot, from where i couldn´t reach the hook. Slugging was useless, since a hex was active. One of the other players disconnected and the last survivor was the only one doing gens.

    So, in your opinion. What is the killer supposed to do in this situation?

    Just had 2 no mither combo with soul guard on rpd as well.

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784889#Comment_2784889

    It's just a bully tool now and yet also another problem that causes killers to become very limited and needs a very restricted build.

    Can we please stop calling boil over a bully tool??

  • He was doing it to be a butt. The hooks are there in the back and the front.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784622#Comment_2784622

    Also boilover rarley even works out for me anyway, it's a just incase perk, competent killers work around it, I've had these slug camping issues ever since this perk was changed

    Then why use it.....you obviously know the sour taste that it has put in people's mouths. You know that slugging has been a issue since the perk has changed.....but you put it on anyways because of "Just In case" most Killers now will just slug and bleed out if they even see Boil Over pop up on thier screen. That's why I stopped using it, one it's a very situational perk and two I was sick of getting slugged and my teammates being so stupid about "WE MUST ESCAPE SO WE CAN RAISE OUR MMR" they leave me for dead.

  • they need to change this perk fast because it not great on either side.

  • from the video, I see that the blight tried to hook you but then couldn't find a hook because boil over hides hook aura's and your in a indoor map. The blight wasn't trying to be toxic, you mention the hook infront of him but it seems like he noticed too late and knew you weren't going to get hooked in time, while he slugged your team kept orbiting around him giving him no reasons to pick you up. You also make statements on game balance, but I hate to say this, but this video shows you and your team played poorly, not an issue with the current state of the balance (which there is).

  • @Junylar said:

    DH, DS, UB, BO - that's a full 4-perk troll build you have there. You join a match with the intent to bully the killer bringing 4 bully perks and you are upset about being BM'd back?

    We're straight up calling perks bully perks now lmao. And three perks that have been in the game for several years? Why play a game if you genuinely think the devs create "bully perks?"

  • Only when it's stops being one, as long as it can be used as one it will be labeled as such.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784896#Comment_2784896

    Nnnnnot really? If they fix the two abusable spots, it'll be something bully squads run, sure, but it'll also be a fairly decent perk for everyone else too.

    Bully squads run all kinds of perks that aren't strictly only useful for them, after all.

    To a point it is however due to how the game is set up think about it.

    Usual killer build

    -bbq

    -corrupt

    -a slowdown perk such as pop or ruin

    -a counter measure perk such as in boil over case iron grip

    It can change slightly due to who the killer is but as more survivor perks get buffed or in coh's case nerfs that do nothing killer builds are starting to get more and more ridged causing variety to die slowly.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784513#Comment_2784513

    But the problem was he didn't even try to pick me up, and I didn't have flip flop, I was using unbreakable

    He did try to pick you up, and the obnoxious bump RNG that the perk provides got him caught against several otherwise flat surfaces, and he couldn't find hooks thanks to the fact that Boil Over now is a 3+1 suite of anti-hooking nonsense. He played around your perk, you can call it petty, but I don't see any TOS violations here.

  • @CyberDragoon656 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784899#Comment_2784899

    To a point it is however due to how the game is set up think about it.

    Usual killer build

    -bbq

    -corrupt

    -a slowdown perk such as pop or ruin

    -a counter measure perk such as in boil over case iron grip

    It can change slightly due to who the killer is but as more survivor perks get buffed or in coh's case nerfs that do nothing killer builds are starting to get more and more ridged causing variety to die slowly.

    I mean, I won't argue that perk diversity could use some serious revitalising right now, but that has basically nothing to do with Boil Over being only useful for bully squads.

  • This was a fun read.

    1. You brought a perk that hides hook auras and makes you harder to hook.

    2. Once you were dropped, your team was swarming the area like flies.

    3. Once your team decided they all needed to be around the slug, instead of on gens, it becomes pointless to pick you back up. This isn't a spite thing. If I leave you on the ground it keeps all 4 Survivors off of gens and in a place where I can do some damage. If I hook you 2 will run off and only 1 will likely hang around for the Save

    4. Yes I could bring iron grip and agi, and give half my loadout up to carrying survivors who use boil over, to hooks I can't easily see without the auras while I'm trying to track movement all around me... Or I can slug you, use you as bait and get the rest of your team off gens.

    5. There's a major issue in this game, one I have been guilty of myself, where it's too easy when playing survivor to feel victimized. It leads directly to the overuse of the words "toxic, bully, childish" in those moments I take a breath and try to remember that one side has gens, the other people. The killer isn't there to get 12 hooks, unless doing so wins the game. If there is a faster/easier strategy to win, then it's up to my team of survivors to deny that strategy.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784713#Comment_2784713

    Killer's objective is hooks and not bleeding out though, so yes, you just proven this IS holding the game hostage.

    The killer's objective is to kill 4 survivors. That's why (aside from Samination) they aren't referred to as hookers. Whether it's by bleed out, Mori, cage or hook, as Patrick has stated, all mmr looks at is kills.

    In this specific case, keeping 1 survivor slugged also kept the other 3 from doing gens. For a killer with the mobility of Blight, any strategy that results in the survivors swarming you, rather then the gens, is a serious advantage. Why give that up?

  • You are using the cosmic power of the universe to try to convince people that he was in the wrong, when you are using a bad annoying perk with no use OTHER than to frustrate the killer. Its a lose lose situation, Either he trys to hook you but cant cause your using boil over, or he has to slug you and use a toxic strategy just to kill you.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://youtu.be/h3EngMmWPeU

    he didn't even try to slug, he just wanted me to bleed out.

    As my title says this is why unbreakable and soul guard need buffed.

    Lmao with your build, you absolutely deserved it

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2785122#Comment_2785122

    I mean, I won't argue that perk diversity could use some serious revitalising right now, but that has basically nothing to do with Boil Over being only useful for bully squads.

    Since the squads will pick spots or maps that benefit the plays, unless you have something like iron grasp or agitation the swaying motion+shadow buff from New wiggle + potentially other perks and add-ons accommodating it such as ub and adrenaline along with the hook spreading add on that's how it can useful to bully squads I never really said it was only useful to them but they seem to benefit the most from it.

  • You put on Boil Over, which hides nearby hook auras from killers and staggers them so they get stuck on every environmental object in the vicinity (which you can see happening to the Blight) as they try to carry you, and you're upset that it had that exact effect? Boil Over worked as intended and the Blight countered it with the only gameplay counter available: he forced you to bleed out. If you don't want to be hooked and would rather die on the ground, then Boil Over is your perk.

    If you want to be hooked, don't run Boil Over.

  • I mean.... slugging is a legitimate counter Boil Over. That and Iron Grip. He just chose the former. I fail to see an issue here.

  • Given how nightmarish the perk is on console movement I expect more killer to do this until the perk is actually addressed.

    Nothing toxic about it, killers just don't want to entertain the use of it.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://youtu.be/h3EngMmWPeU

    he didn't even try to slug, he just wanted me to bleed out.

    As my title says this is why unbreakable and soul guard need buffed.

    Killer was probably fed up being Boil Over grieved. Well done killer 👏 👍

  • Lmao this has to be a bait post right? A multi level map and youre running boil over, tf did you expect?

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784683#Comment_2784683

    ???

    They probably started using it because it's buffed. Without bringing an RPD offering (or maybe an Eyrie of Crows offering, that map is abusable too to a lesser extent) it is not at all easy to abuse, because without bringing an RPD offering you have to hope you get RPD.

    Bringing BO isn't abusing it just because it's in the game, the effect it has on the majority of maps is noticeable but nowhere near OP.

    Also, disagreement is not gaslighting, that term is quite important so it's pretty crass to misuse it like that.

    Both versions of red forest(Mother's dwelling and temple) both can have forced double drop spots as well.

    More maps that can be exploited are being found as we speak.

    Its a perk that they'd have to redesign the entire game around to make it remotely fair and that's more work then just reverting Boil Over.

  • It sucks to be on the receiving end of it but the killer might have just been being smart and using you as bait. I'll explain why. Why didn't your team do gens to pressure the killer to leave? I didn't see a single person doing gens.

    I also saw a rush of survivors trying to save you. By going to kill would be saviours the Blight might have been going for a 4 slug to end the match.

    Also, with how low your bleed out count was it made sense to camp you specifically since nobody was doing gens so if you bled put the team would have 3 gens left and only 3 hands; that's a pretty strong indicator of a 4K.

    I don't think you did based on your forum personality but if you BMed and tbagged at a pallet the Blight might have also just been slug camping you. When I see a survivor tbagging the killer and then gets slug camped, honestly, I don't even bother trying to save them. I just do my gens and take my escape BP. That's as a solo queue survivor; a killer would be even more annoyed.

    It's possible the killer was just being petty because of Boil Over and being slug camped does suck but, strategically, it was the right move since your team were too focused on you and not enough on the whole game. If gens had started popping the killer would have had to think if they secure one kill or take a chance on getting more kills which would have been better for you overall.

  • @Hannacia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784714#Comment_2784714

    Killers objective is to kill. Doesn't say how just kill. Bleeding out is a strategy when there is nothing else. I've had to do it now with people using boil overs and falling down in places where there simply is no hooks nearby. Or should i just have let them go and be like oh well.

    We see the video from the survivors aspect but we do not see what the killer sees. I am going to assume the killer did try to hook her at first as we saw happen and boil over prevented to see nearby hooks. So he drops her. She gets up at one point, but he slugs her again. Its a valid tactic when you dont want to run over and over and over after someone abusing clearly broken perk.

    edit: obviously cant type today

    Killers objective is to hook and not bleeding out, bleeding out does work but give you much less BP and emblem, basically game encourage you to NOT do it.

    it's only there to prevent taking the game hostage, not something you forced to rely on.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784691#Comment_2784691

    Both versions of red forest(Mother's dwelling and temple) both can have forced double drop spots as well.

    More maps that can be exploited are being found as we speak.

    Its a perk that they'd have to redesign the entire game around to make it remotely fair and that's more work then just reverting Boil Over.

    Legitimate question: What makes those spots abusable, instead of just areas where Boil Over has a little more value? The RPD library spot is abusable because you cannot hook there. Spots like Ormond, Dead Dawg, Gideon's, Crotus Prenn- there are hooks there, Boil Over is more likely to do something there (and it's a good indication that the number should be scaled back a little; the perk isn't OP but it's a liiiiiiiiittle overtuned) but it's not a guaranteed unable to hook area.

    So, how does it work out to a literal inability to hook on those spots?

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2785580#Comment_2785580

    Legitimate question: What makes those spots abusable, instead of just areas where Boil Over has a little more value? The RPD library spot is abusable because you cannot hook there. Spots like Ormond, Dead Dawg, Gideon's, Crotus Prenn- there are hooks there, Boil Over is more likely to do something there (and it's a good indication that the number should be scaled back a little; the perk isn't OP but it's a liiiiiiiiittle overtuned) but it's not a guaranteed unable to hook area.

    So, how does it work out to a literal inability to hook on those spots?

    Temple has a small 3rd floor section with no hooks that everyone forgets about which can force 2 falls to get to a hook if a specific corner hook didn't spawn(Even if the corner spawns its close).

    For Dwelling if the basement spawns in the main building theres effectively 2 forced falls for basement and 1 forced fall(walking around the fall takes more then 4 seconds for each) for hooks outside the building which there's no guarantee there will be hooks close enough on that side of the building because of the basement.

  • itt:


    "ARRGH WHY WAS THE KILLER ABLE TO CAMP ME THIS IS WHY I NEED MY META PERKS BUFFED"

    "The killer slug-camped you because you're running meta troll perks"

    "ARRGH IGNORE MY TROLL PERKS AND BE OUTRAGED WITH ME"

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2786298#Comment_2786298

    Temple has a small 3rd floor section with no hooks that everyone forgets about which can force 2 falls to get to a hook if a specific corner hook didn't spawn(Even if the corner spawns its close).

    For Dwelling if the basement spawns in the main building theres effectively 2 forced falls for basement and 1 forced fall(walking around the fall takes more then 4 seconds for each) for hooks outside the building which there's no guarantee there will be hooks close enough on that side of the building because of the basement.

    Temple one does sound pretty bad, I'd have to see how it turns out myself- my suspicion is that any map that has things close by to the spot isn't going to be too bad because you can just leave them there and it doesn't take three hours to get back to the action, but it's definitely still a problem. Just not as bad as the nightmare of RPD.

    Dwelling, I'm very unconvinced. It's not a forced fall at all, but they can get lucky in pushing you off the edge, which is... what Boil Over is supposed to do? It's supposed to make you a little more likely to escape, and that's what it does here- the killer isn't guaranteed a lack of a hook, especially since it's only even a risk if the basement spawns. If the basement doesn't spawn, there'll be hooks there and you're fine.

    I'm not saying Boil Over is perfectly fine no matter what- it's either that the 25% should be lowered or that it's too sensitive on what counts as a fall to trigger it, I'm not sure which, but on the vast majority of maps it's just a pretty good perk. It's only abusable in spots where the killer can't do anything without being at a serious disadvantage, and that's only true on RPD all the time and Eyrie sometimes.

  • It's crazy... the terrible players have made excuses for 5+ pages.

    They cry for the game to be altered to their expectation.

    And then when it gets pointed out how ridiculous it is, it's nothing but absolutely and totally poor excuses.

    DoNt RuN tHaT pErK iF u DoNt wAnT 2 bE tUnNeLeD

  • @FruityCocktail said:

    It's crazy... the terrible players have made excuses for 5+ pages.

    They cry for the game to be altered to their expectation.

    And then when it gets pointed out how ridiculous it is, it's nothing but absolutely and totally poor excuses.

    DoNt RuN tHaT pErK iF u DoNt wAnT 2 bE tUnNeLeD

    Us terrible players have to do what we can to kill the good players, I am sure you understand.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784864#Comment_2784864

    Killers objective is to hook and not bleeding out, bleeding out does work but give you much less BP and emblem, basically game encourage you to NOT do it.

    it's only there to prevent taking the game hostage, not something you forced to rely on.

    with Boil Over how it is we forced to rely on it now.

    I say don't like being slugged don't use the perk right now till it fixed.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://youtu.be/h3EngMmWPeU

    he didn't even try to slug, he just wanted me to bleed out.

    As my title says this is why unbreakable and soul guard need buffed.

    Serves devs right for bringing such a op perk. Cause survivors use it to bully killers. So killers now play there game by making em bleed out.

  • @Hannacia said:

    He tried to take you to a hook. Probably couldnt see one due to boil over. What other choice did he have? Stop using that broken skill and you wont bleed out. I do the same if i dont see hooks and i see boil over.

    Yep make em bleed out. Cause I would

  • That map is one of the maps in which Boil Over is strong, not only because there are many obstacles but also because there are a lot of walls and the killer don't have a direct sight of the hooks and can potentially fail a hook. Show the entire match, how many times did the killer fail to hook you? He was taking revenge.

  • I feel like nobody else watched the same video as I did...

    So... I see the killer down you, pick you up, spot a hook a smidge far away and start heading there.

    There's a bunch of random machinery in that room so the killer has to do a little S curve.

    At 0:45, it's pretty obvious that Boil Over was kicking him to the left pretty hard, he starts trying to correct it the same second that Boil Over switches direction... punting him in between the two sets of machinery. He tries to recover but it is far too late. He realizes it at ~0:50 and drops you when you're at 60% wiggle and he's inadvertently spent the last 5 seconds of his precious 15-16s of carry time going the wrong way because of your perk.

    Now... what happens next? You crawl back to where he first tried to pick you up! He'd already tried and failed to hook you from that location... why would he bother picking you up again?

    You may not have seen what you did as abusing Boil Over, but I can guarantee that the Blight did.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784864#Comment_2784864

    Killers objective is to hook and not bleeding out, bleeding out does work but give you much less BP and emblem, basically game encourage you to NOT do it.

    it's only there to prevent taking the game hostage, not something you forced to rely on.

    Well the game now does encourage you to bleed out survivors. I had a toxic ttv squad abusing nurse map yesterday with boil over flip flops and breakouts. Yeah i should have freaking afked the whole match but i tried..i really tried. Ended up bleeding them out but since they were a squad they actually got out. Imagine the EZ i got in the end game chat.

    Sure hooking gives more bloodpoints but with these perks you are going to see a lot more slugging so get comfortable at the ground watch youtube enjoy the 4 minutes. Choice is up to the survivors. If you bring these perks into the game don't cry afterwards that you got bled out.

  • The perk is blatantly unhealthy and at this point I don't even get why people try to defend it.

  • @fulltonon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2784864#Comment_2784864

    Killers objective is to hook and not bleeding out, bleeding out does work but give you much less BP and emblem, basically game encourage you to NOT do it.

    it's only there to prevent taking the game hostage, not something you forced to rely on.

    Killers objective is to kill, as in their name and why MMR is based on kills. BP and emblems have nothing to do with the win condition of the match.

    You'll get more BP (on average) playing Doctor and Legion than most of the killer roster. But their still not high tier killers. Why? Because they cant kill well and BP is not the win condition. Pips and emblems are not the win condition. Killing the survivors is.

    You can slug, mori, tombstone, final judgement, whatever, as long as it kills the survivor it's a valid avenue to a win. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they can't do it.

  • @Hannacia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2785748#Comment_2785748

    Well the game now does encourage you to bleed out survivors. I had a toxic ttv squad abusing nurse map yesterday with boil over flip flops and breakouts. Yeah i should have freaking afked the whole match but i tried..i really tried. Ended up bleeding them out but since they were a squad they actually got out. Imagine the EZ i got in the end game chat.

    Sure hooking gives more bloodpoints but with these perks you are going to see a lot more slugging so get comfortable at the ground watch youtube enjoy the 4 minutes. Choice is up to the survivors. If you bring these perks into the game don't cry afterwards that you got bled out.

    Oh god am I look like people who trying to defend boil over lmao.

    What I'm saying is pretty much this, a perk shouldn't force you to utilize bleeding out because it's not something you should be forced to rely on.

    Hooking is main objective of the game just like generators for survivors, even though you can choose to use whatever thing you have, hooking should always be an option because everything is made around it.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    I feel like nobody else watched the same video as I did...

    So... I see the killer down you, pick you up, spot a hook a smidge far away and start heading there.

    There's a bunch of random machinery in that room so the killer has to do a little S curve.

    At 0:45, it's pretty obvious that Boil Over was kicking him to the left pretty hard, he starts trying to correct it the same second that Boil Over switches direction... punting him in between the two sets of machinery. He tries to recover but it is far too late. He realizes it at ~0:50 and drops you when you're at 60% wiggle and he's inadvertently spent the last 5 seconds of his precious 15-16s of carry time going the wrong way because of your perk.

    Now... what happens next? You crawl back to where he first tried to pick you up! He'd already tried and failed to hook you from that location... why would he bother picking you up again?

    You may not have seen what you did as abusing Boil Over, but I can guarantee that the Blight did.

    at least it looks like he almost won, I'm happy to see he won even with those unhealthy perks.

  • Had a game last night on Disturbed Ward with an Ace who only chased upstairs near the gen in main building. He had Boil Over so I just left him on the ground and camped him. His entire team came to try and save him and they all ended up slugged on the ground. I -barely- managed to hook two of his teammates without Boil Over.


    If you bring a busted perk that makes it literally impossible to be hooked from certain places, you can't blame the killer for slugging.

  • @feng_min_main2003 said:

    https://youtu.be/h3EngMmWPeU

    he didn't even try to slug, he just wanted me to bleed out.

    As my title says this is why unbreakable and soul guard need buffed.

    I mean maybe next time actually bring soul guard instead of claiming it needs to be buffed?

  • @Hektic3000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308290/this-is-just-childish

    I mean maybe next time actually bring soul guard instead of claiming it needs to be buffed?

    So just assume a killer has a hex that'll last all Game if they bring one at all? Yeah no thanks, hence why I said it needs buffed, or changed.

1 2 3 4