Top 5 most wanted Licensed characters

For me this is what I would like

Survivor

  1. Andrew Ryan
  2. Alexandra Roivas
  3. Isaac Clarke
  4. Mike Munroa
  5. Ellen Ripley


Killers

  1. Gehrman
  2. Candyman
  3. xenomorph
  4. piggsy
  5. Jack Torrance
Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Killer:

    Xenomorph

    The Thing

    Jason

    Jeepers Creepers

    Candyman


    Survivor:

    Ripley

  • I’d love a Supernatural DLC pack

    • Winchesters as the survivors
    • A Demon as the killer
    • The Bunker as the map
  • Only killer I wait so far is Jack the ripper. It would be awesome to see foggy killer no-one can see untill he slams u and others can't hear if something happens.

    Like imagine his power would be Nocturne R from Lol.

  • For me: Until dawn chapter

    Survivors:

    Jessica

    Mike


    Killer:

    Wendigo

  • All Star by Smash Mouth plays in the background while roaring at the survivor.

    -5000 comment btw

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2613784#Comment_2613784

    All Star by Smash Mouth plays in the background while roaring at the survivor.

    -5000 comment btw

    thats a good 5000th comment

  • Survivors:

    • Ellen and Amanda Ripley
    • Sidney Prescott
    • Will Graham and/or Clarice Starling
    • Helen Shivers (I know what you did last summer)
    • Wickerbottom (Don’t Starve)


    Killer:

    • Xenomorph
    • The Blair Witch (maybe as a possessed Heather since she is never actually seen)
    • Hannibal Lecter
    • The Fisherman (I know what you did last summer)
    • Charlie (Don’t Starve)
  • Killers:

    • Jason
    • Pennywise
    • Springtrap (DON'T COME AT ME OK)
    • Candyman
    • Xenomorph

    Survivors:

    • Lara Croft
    • Sidney Prescott
    • Brenda Meeks
    • Nancy Thompson
    • Kim Kardashian
  • The Wendigo (Killer)

    Sam and Mike as survivors

  • @Elena said:

    Killers:

    • Jason
    • Pennywise
    • Springtrap (DON'T COME AT ME OK)
    • Candyman
    • Xenomorph

    Survivors:

    • Lara Croft
    • Sidney Prescott
    • Brenda Meeks
    • Nancy Thompson
    • Kim Kardashian

    But you opened the box...

  • Survivors

    Brenda Meeks (Scary Movie)

    Cindy Campbell (Scary Movie)

    Helen Shivers (IKWYDLS)

    Carly Jones (House of Wax)

    Kelli Presley (Black Christmas (2006))


    Killers

    Ben Willis "The Fisherman" (IKWYDLS)

    Vincent Sinclair "The Wax/The Sculptor" (House of Wax)

    Billy Lenz with Agnes Lenz Legendary "The Brother" (or "The Sister/Daughter" with Agnes selected) (Black Christmas (2006))

  • The Evil Within chapter.

    Survivor : Sebastian & Julie

    Killer : Ruvik or The Keeper

  • I just want an Alien Chapter (Concept Herehttps://docs.google.com/document/d/10odyRotI_m_KHcJ93GE6NnEhSlppreNjEG4YEV4CMvY/edit?usp=drivesdk). Other than that we need Friday The 13th and we'd have all the iconic stuff

  • Killers:

    1. Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th)
    2. Samara (The Ring)
    3. Mitochondria Eve (Parasite Eve)
    4. Candyman (Candyman)
    5. Esther (Orphan)

    Survivors

    1. Aya Brea (Parasite Eve)
    2. Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
    3. Dean Winchster (Supernatural)
    4. Elvira (Elvira: MIstress of the Dark)
    5. Juliet Starling (Lolipop Chainsaw)
  • Killers

    • Jason
    • Jeepers creepers
    • The babadook
    • Warwick Davis's Leprechaun
    • Ruvik from evil within
    • Stefano from evil within 2
  • Shrek is the killer and Guy Fieri is the survivor.

    Shrek normal Mori is an X strike with donkey, but gets a special one if against Guy Fieri where Shrek pulls him close and lifts up his "face" at which point Guy starts screaming "Your not me!" and has a heart attack.

  • Survivors

    1. Alan Wake

    2. Yuri Kozukata (Fatal Frame V)

    3. Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)

    Killers

    1. Candyman

    2. Alma Wade (F.E.A.R)

  • @Prestonuie said:

    For me this is what I would like

    Survivor

    1. Andrew Ryan
    2. Alexandra Roivas
    3. Isaac Clarke
    4. Mike Munroa
    5. Ellen Ripley

    Killers

    1. Gehrman
    2. Candyman
    3. xenomorph
    4. piggsy
    5. Jack Torrance

    Survivor- Ultra instinct Shaggy

  • For me? Xenomorph, Chucky, Scissorman, Jason, and Springtrap are the killers I'd like to see most. Survivors I'm pretty ambivalent on.

  • @Rancid_Discharge said:

    Ellen DeGeneres

    No, to scary. We want people to have fun not need therapy come on now.


    .... Her mori is she makes you sit in a lobby where you can only watch the match on a TV screen because you weren't pretty enough to be in her trial.

    Her power is if you make eye contact with her she fires you. From LIFE.

  • I feel like you almost have to include Jason in the list. He's the biggest horror movie franchise missing from their "Hall of Fame". To the point where it really will be a big deal if they are ever able to finally get him in the game.

    Other contenders for me would be Candyman, Pennywise, and Chucky.

  • Pigsy from MANHUNT? We already have 2 chainsaw killers we don't need 3 as much as I love MANHUNT.

  • @Prestonuie said:

    For me this is what I would like

    Survivor

    1. Andrew Ryan
    2. Alexandra Roivas
    3. Isaac Clarke
    4. Mike Munroa
    5. Ellen Ripley

    Killers

    1. Gehrman
    2. Candyman
    3. xenomorph
    4. piggsy
    5. Jack Torrance

    I was just thinking last night how cool it would be to have Jack from The Shining. Ellen and the alien would be awesome as well. Another cool one would be Chucky and Andy.

  • I don't have much in mind for Killer, beyond some ideas for what kind of non-licensed aesthetics I'd want to see, but I would like to see some specific survivors.

    1: John Constantine (Hellblazer)

    2: Vriska Serket (Homestuck)

    3: Alan Wake (...Alan Wake)

    4: Ryan Bergara & Shane Madej (Buzzfeed Unsolved)

    Obviously two of those are far more likely than the other two... but I'd love to see all of them. Some licensed legendary skins from the same properties for killers would be great, too...

  • Ursala from "The Little Mermaid."

    She'll take your voice away when she hits you, making you harder to track.

    I think many survivors would like this killer.

  • Coach (Left 4 Dead 2)

    The Tank (Left 4 Dead)

    Tommy Jarvis (Friday The 13th Part 6)

    Jason Voorhees's (Friday The 13th)

    And Finally I just want a whole load of Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 Legendary cosmetics.

  • Survivor:

    1. Jill Valentine

    2. Chris Redfield

    3. Claire Redfield

    4. Ellen Ripley

    5. Alan Dutch


    Killer:

    1. Nemesis

    2. Alien

    3. William Birkin

    4. Mr. X

    5. Maniac Cop

  • @Prestonuie said:

    For me this is what I would like

    Survivor

    1. Andrew Ryan
    2. Alexandra Roivas
    3. Isaac Clarke
    4. Mike Munroa
    5. Ellen Ripley

    Killers

    1. Gehrman
    2. Candyman
    3. xenomorph
    4. piggsy
    5. Jack Torrance

    You forgot number 6 in your Killer list: Man ray.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    Survivor:

    1. Jill Valentine

    2. Chris Redfield

    3. Claire Redfield

    4. Ellen Ripley

    5. Alan Dutch

    Killer:

    1. Nemesis

    2. Alien

    3. William Birkin

    4. Mr. X

    5. Maniac Cop

    I don’t know about Nemesis and RE survivors. I fear there would be people complaining because the translation into DbD might not feel right for them even though Capcom themselves would approve it beforehand. I mean there won’t ever be a 1:1 implementation of characters from other sources into DbD after all..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615013#Comment_2615013

    I don’t know about Nemesis and RE survivors. I fear there would be people complaining because the translation into DbD might not feel right for them even though Capcom themselves would approve it beforehand. I mean there won’t ever be a 1:1 implementation of characters from other sources into DbD after all..

    Just because they'd complain doesn't mean do half of the job. I don't really want a 1:1 adaptation. I never expect that except with characters that make sense for it. Like Michael and Leatherface are perfect. I just want the characters to be represented in some way. Instead we got grandma Jill, goblin Claire wasn't even in the story Chris, and Nemesis who? I thought we were supposed to be doing Lisa Trevor? Ahhh screw it lets just keep the power and throw a Nemesis skin on it.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615090#Comment_2615090

    Just because they'd complain doesn't mean do half of the job. I don't really want a 1:1 adaptation. I never expect that except with characters that make sense for it. Like Michael and Leatherface are perfect. I just want the characters to be represented in some way. Instead we got grandma Jill, goblin Claire wasn't even in the story Chris, and Nemesis who? I thought we were supposed to be doing Lisa Trevor? Ahhh screw it lets just keep the power and throw a Nemesis skin on it.

    Grandma Jill was a bug which is fixed currently. Same with Claire I think. And I have seen many people happy about Chris, though i he literally looks completely different in any RE game either way.

    as to Nemesis. I guess we have discussed this before. But it’s still your personal opinion and many RE fans and Capcom obviously don’t agree with you

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615096#Comment_2615096

    Grandma Jill was a bug which is fixed currently. Same with Claire I think. And I have seen many people happy about Chris, though i he literally looks completely different in any RE game either way.

    as to Nemesis. I guess we have discussed this before. But it’s still your personal opinion and many RE fans and Capcom obviously don’t agree with you

    Chris looks good but the problem lies with for some reason they made a bonus costume the main outfit.

  • Xenomorph

    Wishmaster

    Chucky

    Lycan- Dog soldiers, Bad Moon

    The thing

  • Killer

    1 Creeper

    2 Indoraptor

    3 Imohtep

    4 Lipstick face

    5 Headless Horseman


    Survivor

    1 Van Helsing

    2 Dr Malcom (JPark)

    3 456 (squid game)

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Killer

    1 Creeper

    2 Indoraptor

    3 Imohtep

    4 Lipstick face

    5 Headless Horseman

    Survivor

    1 Van Helsing

    2 Dr Malcom (JPark)

    3 456 (squid game)

    I never considered Jurassic Park content for DBD, and while I have my doubts a dinosaur killer would work... I really wanna see the map and survivors that could come of it.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2615197#Comment_2615197

    I never considered Jurassic Park content for DBD, and while I have my doubts a dinosaur killer would work... I really wanna see the map and survivors that could come of it.

    Demo isn't too dissimilar from what a raptor would be like. Map would be terrific if it was the power plant with the jungle outfront. As for survivors, who wouldn't want to play as Dr Malcom 😅

  • 1. Jason

    2. Pumpkinhead

    3. The Tall Man (Phantasm)

    4. The Blob

    5. The Thing

  • I've never even heard of most of these people.

  • Tucker/Dale from Tucker and Dale Vs Evil would be pretty good survivors, imho

  • Jack the Ripper could be cool if they especially made him like he is in Assassins creed 6

  • Personally:

    1. Conjuring season- Ed and Lorraine Warren for survivors, not sure which villain I would want the most but there are lots of choices between the 3 movies, maybe the Nun demon.
    2. Until Dawn season- Sam and Mike as survivors (with premium skins for the other characters), Wendigo for the killer
    3. Tucker and Dale vs Evil season- Tucker and Dale as survivors, no killer
    4. Alien season- Ripley for Survivor and Xenomorph for killers
    5. Fatal Frame season- Miku for survivor (with premium skins for some of the other Fatal Frame playable characters), not sure which villain I want
  • @Sweet_Tour said:

    Pigsy from MANHUNT? We already have 2 chainsaw killers we don't need 3 as much as I love MANHUNT.

    What about legendary skin

‹ 1 2