Killer mains: What are your favorite 7 perks?

I'd like to see what people like most. Doesnt have to be competitive perks or it can but perks you really like

Most favorite: Blood Warden

2- Sloppy Butcher

3- Haunted Grounds

4- Nurses Calling

5- Insideous

6- Save The Best For Last

7- Thanatophobia

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Enduring

    Brutal Strength

    Spirit Fury

    BBQ & Chili

    Lethal Persuer

    I'm All Ears

    Discordance


    (if I could have 8, I'd put Corrupt Intervention in there)

    1. Make Your Choice
    2. Devour Hope
    3. Haunted Grounds
    4. Rancor
    5. Starstruck
    6. Iron Maiden
    7. Self Care
  • Most Favorite is Blood warden because it's so satisfying to pull off. Will list the 7 perks I run the most/like the most.

    1. BBQ
    2. Lethal pursuer
    3. STBL
    4. Brutal
    5. Disco/Tinkerer
    6. Pop
    7. Corrupt

    Honorable mentions to Agitation, Devour, Enduring, Infectious, MYC, and Thrilling.

  • @Seraphor said:

    1. Make Your Choice
    2. Devour Hope
    3. Haunted Grounds
    4. Rancor
    5. Starstruck
    6. Iron Maiden
    7. Self Care

    LOL #7 is so true. like your touch with that.

  • 1) Corrupt

    2) BBQ

    3) Whispers

    4) STBFL

    5) Discordance

    6) Thrilling Tremors

    7) Sloppy Butcher

    Not in any particular order

  • This content has been removed.
    1. BBQ and Chili
    2. Shadowborn
    3. Rancor
    4. Noed
    5. No Way out
    6. Devour Hope
    7. Hysteria

    Honorable Mentions | Bamboozle, enduring, Fire Up, Remember Me, and Blood Warden

  • Lethal Pursuer

    Dragon's Grip

    Starstruck

    Pop Goes the Weasel

    Oppression

    Coup De Swoop (I love the idea of longer lunges, but hate it requires losing gens)

    Mind Breaker

    1. Whispers
    2. Enduring
    3. BBQ
    4. I'm All Ears
    5. Devour Hope
    6. Discordance
    7. Spirit Fury
  • Most favourite: Devour Hope

    2nd - Save The Best For Last

    3rd - Pop Goes The Weasel

    4th - Tinkerer

    5th - Surveillance

    6th - Undying

    7th - BBQ & Chili

  • -Starstruck

    -corrupt intervention

    -bamboozle

    -whispers

    -tinkerer

    -stbfl

    -bbq & chili

  • @Mandy said:

    Enduring

    Brutal Strength

    Spirit Fury

    BBQ & Chili

    Lethal Persuer

    I'm All Ears

    Discordance

    (if I could have 8, I'd put Corrupt Intervention in there)

    You REALLY dont like having to deal with pallets huh!? lol Nice perks. How do you feel about the Brutal, Fire Up combo?

    @Seraphor said:

    1. Make Your Choice
    2. Devour Hope
    3. Haunted Grounds
    4. Rancor
    5. Starstruck
    6. Iron Maiden
    7. Self Care

    Interesting. I feel like BBQ users should sometimes use Iron Maiden, i dunno i think they synergize pretty good. I like MYC too but only on Hag. Do you use Make Your Choice on multiple killers?

    @chargernick85 said:

    Most Favorite is Blood warden because it's so satisfying to pull off. Will list the 7 perks I run the most/like the most.

    1. BBQ
    2. Lethal pursuer
    3. STBL
    4. Brutal
    5. Disco/Tinkerer
    6. Pop
    7. Corrupt

    Honorable mentions to Agitation, Devour, Enduring, Infectious, MYC, and Thrilling.

    Its very satisfying isnt it!!? I love shaking my head up and down while they tea bag at the exit gates and they get bodied for trying to make the killer feel bad instead of leaving! )

    @ReikoMori said:

    Lethal Pursuer

    Dragon's Grip

    Starstruck

    Pop Goes the Weasel

    Oppression

    Coup De Swoop (I love the idea of longer lunges, but hate it requires losing gens)

    Mind Breaker

    I feel like Opppression, Starstruck and Dragons Grip are great Doctor perks but not so much on anyone else.

    @Rizzo said:

    1. Whispers
    2. Enduring
    3. BBQ
    4. I'm All Ears
    5. Devour Hope
    6. Discordance
    7. Spirit Fury

    When i see this i get the impression that you like loads of information ie information the majority of the match! Cool.

    @AlbinoViera said:

    Most favourite: Devour Hope

    2nd - Save The Best For Last

    3rd - Pop Goes The Weasel

    4th - Tinkerer

    5th - Surveillance

    6th - Undying

    7th - BBQ & Chili

    Chasing people off gens much while Ruin is still up much!? )

    @Iliketoplaykiller said:

    -Starstruck

    -corrupt intervention

    -bamboozle

    -whispers

    -tinkerer

    -stbfl

    -bbq & chili

    Based off the perks you like seems like you like to find survivors as quick as possible and get faster downs with Bamboozled, considering you use Bamboozled in most of your matches.

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455116#Comment_2455116

    You REALLY dont like pallets huh!? lol Nice perks. How do you feel about the Brutal, Fire Up combo?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455119#Comment_2455119

    Interesting. I feel like BBQ users should sometimes use Iron Maiden, i dunno i think they synergize pretty good. I like MYC too but only on Hag. Do you use Make Your Choice on multiple killers?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455124#Comment_2455124

    Its very satisfying isnt it!!? I love shaking my head up and down while they tea bag at the exit gates and get bodied! lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455139#Comment_2455139

    I feel like Opppression, Starstruck and Dragons Grip are great Doctor perks but not so much on anyone else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455142#Comment_2455142

    When i see this i get the impression that you like loads of information ie information the majority of the match! Cool.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455156#Comment_2455156

    Chasing people off gens much while Ruin is still up much!? )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455168#Comment_2455168

    Based off the perks you like seems like you like to find survivors as quick as possible and get faster downs with Bamboozled, considering you use Bamboozled in most of your matches.

    I love Make Your Choice on Wraith and lately Demogorgon, but Spirit and Blight are some good contenders for it too, and Nurse if you can play her.

  • In no particular order

    1. Sloppy Butcher

    2. Corrupt Intervention

    3. BBQ

    4. Brutal Strength

    5. Devour Hope

    6. Franklin's Demise

    7. Bamboozle

    1. BBQ
    2. Lethal Pursuer
    3. STBFL
    4. Infectious Fright
    5. I’m All Ears
    6. Whispers
    7. Iron Maiden
  • it's hard to name 7 when i mainly use a few and just fill the rest but...

    1. surge
    2. corrupt intervention
    3. thrilling tremors
    4. oppression
    5. blood warden
    6. lightborn
    7. bbq and chili
    1. BBQ
    2. Pop
    3. Devour
    4. Tinkerer
    5. Discordance
    6. Sloppy butcher
    7. Monstrous Shrine
  • 1. Barbecue and Chili

    2. Corrupt Intervention

    3. Monitor and Abuse

    4. Enduring

    5. Surge

    6. Hex: Devour Hope

    7. Hex: Undying

    1. Mad Grit
    2. BBQ
    3. Agitation
    4. Iron Grasp
    5. Corrupt
    6. Lethal Pursuer
    7. Ruin
    1. BBQ
    2. Lightborn
    3. Franklin's
    4. NOED
    5. Infectious
    6. Corrupt
    7. Nurse's
  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455116#Comment_2455116

    You REALLY dont like pallets huh!? lol Nice perks. How do you feel about the Brutal, Fire Up combo?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455119#Comment_2455119

    Interesting. I feel like BBQ users should sometimes use Iron Maiden, i dunno i think they synergize pretty good. I like MYC too but only on Hag. Do you use Make Your Choice on multiple killers?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455124#Comment_2455124

    Its very satisfying isnt it!!? I love shaking my head up and down while they tea bag at the exit gates and get bodied! lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455139#Comment_2455139

    I feel like Opppression, Starstruck and Dragons Grip are great Doctor perks but not so much on anyone else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455142#Comment_2455142

    When i see this i get the impression that you like loads of information ie information the majority of the match! Cool.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455156#Comment_2455156

    Chasing people off gens much while Ruin is still up much!? )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455168#Comment_2455168

    Based off the perks you like seems like you like to find survivors as quick as possible and get faster downs with Bamboozled, considering you use Bamboozled in most of your matches.

    I’ve been playing a lot of trickster as of recent so I have to compensate for that speed lose ;)

    1. Save the Best for Last;
    2. Play with your Food;
    3. Shadowborn;
    4. BBQ;
    5. Corrupt Intervention;
    6. Nurse's Calling;
    7. Surge.
  • There's definitely a difference between perks I like because they're fun -- and those that are almost a necessity to keep a game competitive (Ruin, Pop, etc.). If we're looking at "fun" over "necessity", mine would be:

    1) Devour Hope -- a powerful game-changer, made even better since the change to Undying. It's a great "Oh, crap" moment for survivors when they realize you have it, and the race is on to find the totem. Playing survivor, it's also fun (IMO) to go against as well.

    2) Make Your Choice -- I've come to love this perk on Wraith, who can punish altruism with this. I'm stunned at how many exposed survivors I find healing someone right under hook when they know already I'm running this, lol.

    3) Save The Best For Last -- Getting to 8 stacks is SO satisfying. The cooldown reduction is incredibly underrated, and I'd run it on every killer if I could. The ones I do, I love having it on.

    4) Starstruck/Agitation -- I have to put these together, since running the first means I'm almost certainly running the 2nd. It's only a good combo on certain killers (I run it on Doctor with double Calm add-ons to make that TR huge), but when you get that one-shot from that exposed survivor, it's so satisfying.

    5) Hex: Haunted Ground -- It has the potential to be really devastating or do absolutely nothing, but when it goes off and you're on the heels on a healthy survivor, that's such a great feeling. It has a little of the DH "Oh, crap" feeling when you're a survivor and it goes off, so that alone makes it fun.

    6) Blood Warden -- I almost never run it, but just for that one survivor you kill that was teabagging you in the exit gate, it's completely worth it and so much fun.

    7 (Tie) -- Hex: Huntress Lullaby/ Hoarder -- Lullaby is another very situational perk, only good on some builds and some killers (Doctor!). It's hard to keep it up, but if you're playing an oppressive Doctor build and you get to 5 stacks, the sounds of missed skill checks all around the map is incredibly satisfying. Hoarder, especially coupled with Franklin's Demise, can be so much fun. I've played Ghostface rounds running them together, and the constant info I'm getting while in stealth, allowing me to stalk or down people out of nowhere is a blast. Played it during a KYF once (where everyone was bringing in chest offerings and Ranger med-kits) was one of the funniest games I've ever had -- since we were all in the same chat, hearing them keep asking, "How does he keep knowing where I am?" was hilarious!

  • 1) BBQ

    Bloodpoints. That's all I have to say.

    2) Mindbreaker

    Extremely underrated, on any killer with mobility (Freddy, Wraith, Blight, Nurse, Spirit) it's so good and completely eliminates any fear of Dead Hard. Bonus points to using Plague with Blood Echo and Mindbreaker to take any exhaustion perks and ######### on them.

    3) Corrupt

    I enjoy not losing 3 generators within 100 seconds.

    4) I'm All Ears

    I main Pyramid Head, enough said.

    5) Surge

    Haha gens go boom

    6) Save The Best For Last

    Attack cooldown? Never heard of her

    7) PGTW

    A gen regression perk that's balanced and rewards you for doing well while not giving you a great amount of use if you're doing badly, and isn't completely RNG dependant?! Sign me up

  • 1) Hex: Devour Hope

    2) A Nurse's Calling

    3) Save The Best For Last

    4) Blood Warden

    5) Hex: Undying

    6) Barbecue and Chilli

    7) Hex: No One Escapes Endgame Chat Shaming

  • Ima be boring


    Hex: Ruin

    Hex: Undying

    Barbecue and Chili

    Pop Goes The Weasel

    Tinkerer

    Corrupt Intervention

    Deadlock (from PTB)

  • I'm not a killer main, but:

    1. BBQ.
    2. Devour Hope.
    3. Corrupt.
    4. Shadowborn.
    5. Surge.
    6. Sloppy Butcher.
    7. Whispers.


  • BBQ & CHILI BABY ✌

    Sloppy

    Nurses Calling

    Save The Best For Last

    Devour Hop

    Spies from the Shadows

    Bloodhound

  • Out of curiosity, why 7 specifically? Like the sins?

    Anyway, in no particular order:

    Agitation

    Mad grit

    I'm all ears

    Spies

    Coup de grace

    Iron maiden

    Fire up

    (Yeah, the fun perks are not necessarily the best ones or the meta)

  • @Edilibs said:

    I'd like to see what people like most. Doesnt have to be competitive perks or it can but perks you really like

    Most favorite: Blood Warden

    2- Sloppy Butcher

    3- Haunted Grounds

    4- Nurses Calling

    5- Insideous

    6- Save The Best For Last

    7- Thanatophobia

    1. Agitation
    2. Blood Warden
    3. Distressing
    4. Hex: Devour Hope
    5. No One Escapes Death
    6. No Way Out
    7. Save The Best For Last

    I need more than 7...

  • in no order:

    STBFL

    Enduring

    Agitation

    Whispers

    that's it so far

  • Play with your food

    Save th best for last

    TInkerer

    POP

    Sloppy

    Eruption

    BBQ

  • In order? Because I honestly can't tell which is better for when I play but.

    1. Whispers.

    2. Sloppy.

    3.bbq.

    4. Stbfl.

    5. M&A.

    6. Enduring.

    7.surge.

    Special mentions to.

    Iron maiden and shadowborn, these 2 perks just feel amazing for me especially when I play trickster.

  • BBQ

    Ruin

    Pop

    Tinkerer

    Sloppy Butcher

    STBFL

    Bloodwarden

  • BBQ

    Deathbound

    STBFL

    Lethal Pursuer

    Eruption

    Corrupt Intervention

    No way out

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/275737/killer-mains-what-are-your-favorite-7-perks

    Corrupt

    Ruin

    Pop

    Bbq

    Infectious fright

    Tinkerer

    Whispers maybe..The 7th is hard. A lot of killer perks are underwhelming

    This list has me lol. I dont know if you genuinely enjoy and or like these perks but they're very meta. Maybe the game has pushed you to this and if so i totally hear ya! )

    @Gruul said:

    In no particular order

    1. Sloppy Butcher

    2. Corrupt Intervention

    3. BBQ

    4. Brutal Strength

    5. Devour Hope

    6. Franklin's Demise

    7. Bamboozle

    In game slowdown and perks that can shorten chases. Cool

    @GannTM said:

    1. BBQ
    2. Lethal Pursuer
    3. STBFL
    4. Infectious Fright
    5. I’m All Ears
    6. Whispers
    7. Iron Maiden

    Lethal persuer seems pretty good even though i dont use it. Yes another person that likes Iron Maiden! Haha

    @Bran said:

    it's hard to name 7 when i mainly use a few and just fill the rest but...

    1. surge
    2. corrupt intervention
    3. thrilling tremors
    4. oppression
    5. blood warden
    6. lightborn
    7. bbq and chili

    Lightborn, Thrilling Tremors, Surge and Oppression. Do you play Doctor at all?

    @EvilTurnip690 said:

    1. BBQ
    2. Pop
    3. Devour
    4. Tinkerer
    5. Discordance
    6. Sloppy butcher
    7. Monstrous Shrine

    Monsterous Shrine? Lol Do you like that perk or actually use it in the match? Thats pretty scary because if your around basement and someone is getting so desperate to survive that they have to go to the basement to look for a med kit then... that Monsterous Shrine value! )

    @MrDardon said:

    1. Barbecue and Chili

    2. Corrupt Intervention

    3. Monitor and Abuse

    4. Enduring

    5. Surge

    6. Hex: Devour Hope

    7. Hex: Undying

    Undying Devour Hope! So good or at least has potential to be really good.

    @Lochnload_exe said:

    1. Mad Grit
    2. BBQ
    3. Agitation
    4. Iron Grasp
    5. Corrupt
    6. Lethal Pursuer
    7. Ruin

    You like perks that get you basement. Dope!

    @Junylar said:

    1. BBQ
    2. Lightborn
    3. Franklin's
    4. NOED
    5. Infectious
    6. Corrupt
    7. Nurse's

    So survivors typically cant blind you (considering you actually run these perks often) and if they have items or a key they're bodied. You also play and or like a perk that gives you extra mobility end game with NOED should they choose not to cleanse totems all game, nice!

    @GrimoireWeiss said:

    1. Save the Best for Last;
    2. Play with your Food;
    3. Shadowborn;
    4. BBQ;
    5. Corrupt Intervention;
    6. Nurse's Calling;
    7. Surge.

    Gotta love STBFL, i love that perk too I use it exclusively on Pig (I dropped Demo)

    @Pukenplag said:

    1) Hex: Devour Hope

    2) A Nurse's Calling

    3) Save The Best For Last

    4) Blood Warden

    5) Hex: Undying

    6) Barbecue and Chilli

    7) Hex: No One Escapes Endgame Chat Shaming

    Blood Warden, Hex No One Escapes Death! Aasweome!

    @Rez_Marsiel said:

    Ima be boring

    Hex: Ruin

    Hex: Undying

    Barbecue and Chili

    Pop Goes The Weasel

    Tinkerer

    Corrupt Intervention

    Deadlock (from PTB)

    Damn! lol I respect it though, you like what you like regardless of how meat it is! )

    @Kira4Evr said:

    I'm not a killer main, but:

    1. BBQ.
    2. Devour Hope.
    3. Corrupt.
    4. Shadowborn.
    5. Surge.
    6. Sloppy Butcher.
    7. Whispers.

    Shadownborn? Do you play Huntress or Nurse?

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Not a Killer main, and while these are my favorite, they are not all necessarily ones I use often:

    1. Bamboozle
    2. Franklin's
    3. Devour
    4. Hoarder
    5. Corrupt
    6. Starstruck
    7. Spirit Fury

    Hoarder! Lets have taht information shall we, haha. You seem to like and or play pretty fun perks.

    @FancyMrB said:

    BBQ & CHILI BABY ✌

    Sloppy

    Nurses Calling

    Save The Best For Last

    Devour Hop

    Spies from the Shadows

    Bloodhound

    Bloodhound! I think i've seen someone use that 1 time in a match. Do you play with Bloodhound or just like it?

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455255#Comment_2455255

    This list has me lol. I dont know if you genuinely enjoy and or like these perks but they're very meta. Maybe the game has pushed you to this and if so i totally hear ya! )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455264#Comment_2455264

    In game slowdown and perks that can shorten chases. Cool

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455288#Comment_2455288

    Lethal persuer seems pretty good even though i dont use it. Yes another person that likes Iron Maiden! Haha

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455294#Comment_2455294

    Lightborn, Thrilling Tremors, Surge and Oppression. Do you play Doctor at all?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455295#Comment_2455295

    Monsterous Shrine? Lol Do you like that perk or actually use it in the match? Thats pretty scary because if your around basement and someone is getting so desperate to survive that they have to go to the basement to look for a med kit then... that Monsterous Shrine value! )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455301#Comment_2455301

    Undying Devour Hope! So good or at least has potential to be really good.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455315#Comment_2455315

    You like perks that get you basement. Dope!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455335#Comment_2455335

    So survivors typically cant blind you (considering you actually run these perks often) and if they have items or a key they're bodied. You also play and or like a perk that gives you extra mobility end game with NOED should they choose not to cleanse totems all game, nice!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455347#Comment_2455347

    Gotta love STBFL, i love that perk too I use it exclusively on Pig (I dropped Demo)

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455449#Comment_2455449

    Blood Warden, Hex No One Escapes Death! Aasweome!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455454#Comment_2455454

    Damn! lol I respect it though, you like what you like regardless of how meat it is! )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455460#Comment_2455460

    Shadownborn? Do you play Huntress or Nurse?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455478#Comment_2455478

    Hoarder! Lets have taht information shall we, haha. You seem to like and or play pretty fun perks.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455487#Comment_2455487

    Bloodhound! I think i've seen someone use that 1 time in a match. Do you play with Bloodhound or just like it?

    Blood Hound is one of the best tracking perks (imo). More often then not it leads me straight to healing survivors I wouldn't have known were there. On top of that I find it is a solid counter to Iron Will which I see at least 2 survivors have every match.

    Why rely on sound when I can just use the big glowing red puddles ^^

    I use it mostly with Trapper and the Bloody Coil. Survivors snap my trap, get injured, and then its very easy to find them after that ^^

    1. Hex: Devour Hope
    2. Make Your Choice
    3. Barbecue & Chili
    4. Hex: Undying
    5. Eruption
    6. Pop Goes The Weasel
    7. Surge
    1. Corrupt Intervention
    2. Save The Best For Last
    3. Hex: Haunted Ground
    4. BBQ
    5. Hex: Devour Hope
    6. Starstruck
    7. Sloppy Butcher
    1. Surveillance
    2. Make Your Choice
    3. Starstruck
    4. Blood Echo
    5. Trail of Torment
    6. Hex: Retribution
    7. Rancor


    And Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain and Hex: Plaything might replace a few of those soon...

  • @Edilibs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455255#Comment_2455255

    This list has me lol. I dont know if you genuinely enjoy and or like these perks but they're very meta. Maybe the game has pushed you to this and if so i totally hear ya! )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455264#Comment_2455264

    In game slowdown and perks that can shorten chases. Cool

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455288#Comment_2455288

    Lethal persuer seems pretty good even though i dont use it. Yes another person that likes Iron Maiden! Haha

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455294#Comment_2455294

    Lightborn, Thrilling Tremors, Surge and Oppression. Do you play Doctor at all?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455295#Comment_2455295

    Monsterous Shrine? Lol Do you like that perk or actually use it in the match? Thats pretty scary because if your around basement and someone is getting so desperate to survive that they have to go to the basement to look for a med kit then... that Monsterous Shrine value! )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455301#Comment_2455301

    Undying Devour Hope! So good or at least has potential to be really good.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455315#Comment_2455315

    You like perks that get you basement. Dope!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455335#Comment_2455335

    So survivors typically cant blind you (considering you actually run these perks often) and if they have items or a key they're bodied. You also play and or like a perk that gives you extra mobility end game with NOED should they choose not to cleanse totems all game, nice!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455347#Comment_2455347

    Gotta love STBFL, i love that perk too I use it exclusively on Pig (I dropped Demo)

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455449#Comment_2455449

    Blood Warden, Hex No One Escapes Death! Aasweome!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455454#Comment_2455454

    Damn! lol I respect it though, you like what you like regardless of how meat it is! )

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455460#Comment_2455460

    Shadownborn? Do you play Huntress or Nurse?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455478#Comment_2455478

    Hoarder! Lets have taht information shall we, haha. You seem to like and or play pretty fun perks.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455487#Comment_2455487

    Bloodhound! I think i've seen someone use that 1 time in a match. Do you play with Bloodhound or just like it?

    i rarely play doctor. surge, thrilling, corrupt, and bbq is my demogorgon build.

    • BBQ and Chili
    • Infectious Fright
    • STBFL
    • Devour Hope
    • Pop Goes the Weasel
    • Coup De Grace

    And that's about it.

    I don't really have strong feelings for any other perk. There are strong perks but sometimes it's more about feeling like I need to use them to win rather than using them because I think they're neat

  • 1) Whispers

    2) BBQ (sweet, sweet bloodpoints)

    3-7) Whatever fancies me at the time

  • Ruin

    Undying

    Pop

    Tinkerer

    Corrupt Intervention

    BBQ

    STBFL


    Bonus-> Agitation.


    edit: not killer main, i play both sides.

  • In no particular order….

    1. BBQ
    2. Nurse’s Calling
    3. Shadowborn
    4. Brutal Strength
    5. Infection Fright
    6. Pop Goes The Weasel
    7. Monitor And Abuse
  • In no particular order

    STBFL

    Bamboozle

    Enduring

    Tinkerer

    Lethal Pursuer

    Franklin’s Demise

    Sloppy Butcher

    That was more difficult than I thought lol.

  • No particular order:

    -A Nurse's Calling

    -Forced Penance

    -Deathbound

    -Save The Best For Last

    -BBQ

    -StarStruck

    -Make Your Choice

    Yeah... I guess I love perks/builds to make injuries more punishing as well as punishing Altruism 😅

  • Barbeque And Chili (can't play Killer without it, don't know how I survived before)

    Ruin

    Pop Goes The Weasel

    Devour Hope

    Corrupt Intervention

    Thrilling Tremors

    Discordance/Tinkerer (depends on how I'm feeling)

  • @hiken said:

    Ruin

    Undying

    Pop

    Tinkerer

    Corrupt Intervention

    BBQ

    STBFL

    Bonus-> Agitation.

    edit: not killer main, i play both sides.

    The misconception is that "Killer Mains" only play killer or are just stronger with killer and this is not the case, well for me anyway. When i say im a killer main what im saying and it means is that if something were on the line I'd main killer and not survivor because i dont like relying on people and this is for different reasons. I play both sides as well and im very strong on both sides but i "main" killer for the reasons mentioned above. Also i get to rank 1 alot faster than with survivor (maybe because its easier and or i play killer a little more). Every rank reset i usually end with rank 1 killer and rank 3 or 4 with survivor ( i admit its harder to get to rank 1 with survivor for me because of all the variables, i dont play swf unless its with my friend or random people at times but i never use coms with them)

    So i guess the appropriate term would be that I am a killer main that is strong at DBD! )

  • Btw I am and will continue to crtique the perks you guys have listed to give an overall assesment of what i feel your perks offer based off what are your favorites and or what you like which i enjoy doing!

‹ 1 2