Killers win too much

Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @PeteBloodyOnion said:

    "A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers"

    Have you considered the point of view of none red rank killers?

    I'm a rank 13 killer do you want to know who I face 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time?

    rank 1 to 4 SWF teams will all the best perks (DS, BT, Iron will,etc)

    Now here's my game goes as a Wraith with the yellow bone add on (distant bell) and 6 sec no terror radius

    Will arrive near a Gen with usual survivors long gone so, gen pops because the guy with Spine chill already mentioned I'm coming. Then I will surprise a survivor so I will get looped to death or body block by the master looper forcing me to chase him. will stop because he's bringing me to the god loop. Will down a survivor (usually the rank 4), Sabotaged hook and flashlight are waiting for me so I might manage to make the hook so after that already 2 gens left, rinse and repeat till all is gone, Might down one when all gens are down tks to No ed but hey totem usually gets clean in 20 sec and will end the game with 4 surv teabag me and exit

    Now, this is basically 95% of my games at night rarely do I get a random team or a rank 13 survivor team so yeah ether I waste 20 hours to get a rank 50, Freddy or you play 2 games then you quit remembering why you quit the night before.

    I will add that I now play during the day instead of the night (eastern time) and I face less godlike teams that make the game more enjoyable (and queue time for survivor is shorter too).

    Interestingly enough I just compiled some data on 25 red ranks games as Wraith. Here is a link to the post I created.

    @Red_Beard said:

    Just a little about my experience, I purchased DBD in December of 2017. I have 1587 hours played on PC. I do not know my exact breakdown of killer/survivor played but I am guessing it leans a little more on the killer side, but not by a whole lot. I like to play most of the killers, but I am not great at a lot of them.

    I started at Rank 2, 1 pip away from Rank 1. I played 26 games but I had a DC in one of the games so I did not include the data from that game in the numbers.

    During this little experiment, my goal was to kill all survivors, but also try to get as many hooks as possible. I did not intend to aggressively camp, tunnel or slug but I also used those tactics when I was behind and felt that was my best option to achieve my goals. I also did not slug for the 4k unless I had vision of the last survivor, though that only happened a few times.

    I only used blood point offerings and my add-ons for every game were Green Swift Hunt and Green Windstorm. My build was always Corrupt, Pop, Whispers, and BBQ.

    So let's see some numbers.

    I earned 702,220 in-game blood points for an average of 28,089 points per match. Survivors earned a total of 1,603,817 in-game blood points for an average of 16,038 points per survivor, per match. I didn't record my post game blood points.

    Survivor Ranks

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KGWBC2TEBXYA/ranks-png.png

    For my region (I'm in the Midwest), the later at night it seemed the survivors I faced were more mixed. The largest rank disparity I went against was a rank 16. They had a full build and didn't play like someone new though so I think they were either on a new account or just hadn't played in a while. Other than that, the next biggest disparity was rank 12. A few of the teams it felt very easy, but for the most part, I felt I needed to put in effort to achieve my goals.

    Kills are as follows.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JD0OJ5Q79TAX/kills-png.png

    I killed 80 survivors for a kill rate of 3.2 or 80%. Survivors escaped 20 times for an escape rate of .8 or 20%. There was 1 hatch escape without a key 1 time or 4% of the matches had a survivor escape through the hatch. There were 0 key escapes.

    Pips are as follows.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GP3V9JO8FBCP/pips-png.png

    That is a total of 24 pip points in the 25 matches.

    Some of the more talked about perks were brought as follows.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I4GJ74BNQ552/perk-numbers-png.png

    The dreaded DS/UB combo was brought 6 times for a survivor build rate of 6%. They were all in separate matches or 24% of my matches had a DS/UB build in them. I ate a DS 4 times. Survivors activated Dead Hard more times than I could keep track of and I don't record my games. I actually think I dislike Lithe more than the other exhaustion perks just because when they use it there are obstacles I have to get around to continue chase giving them more distance. That is not me saying to nerf Lithe.

    Items were brought as follows.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LUYT4WK3G1VG/toolboxes-png.png

    There was 1 BNP brought.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RRVUKZBH8WTB/medkits-png.png

    There was 1 Styptic and 1 Syringe brought.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TB2T107YD27X/flashlights-png.png

    I ate 5 flashlight saves with many more attempted.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QYKG2D21M9PC/keys-png.png

    That's 16% of my matches had a key.

    Most of the offerings were blood points offerings at 60 total, 24 of which were mine. There were 4 map offerings played or 16% of my matches had a map offering. There were 2 Dead Dawg, 1 MacMillen's and 1 Lampkin Lane. The other offerings were insignificant in my opinion so I won't bother posting them.

    There was 1 GGEZ comment in end game or 4% of my end game chats had a "toxic" survivor comment. Most end games there was no comment.

    That's all the information I can reliably post as fact from my 25 games that I find relevant. The matches were played yesterday, a weekday. If real life permits, I may try this again on the weekend to see if it feels much different.

    For fun:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GK3AXH7YTXZH/loss-game-png.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PS26327X31KK/win-game-png.png

    At rank 1 I do not go against full rank 1, SWF squads with all the best perks in the majority of my games. I'm guessing you do not at rank 13 either. You might say 25 games isn't enough data collected to have a normal distribution and you would most likely be correct. But my experience as a rank 1 killer has been that I win the majority of my games.

    Sure there are some games where the survivors destroy me. "Can't win em all" I say. Lots are survivors are just way better than me. I can accept that. Bone clapper and The Ghost can be good addons, but you have to know how to use Wraith to use those well. All-Seeing is where it's at. You can pair it with a lot of things. And it's a purple only! I also like Swift Hunt and Windstorm.

    I'm not trying to make light of your experiences, but I do think we remember the losses more than we do the wins, especially when we get destroyed because a team greatly out skills us. This tends to lead to some exaggeration of what the average experience is.

  • @Red_Beard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2051373#Comment_2051373

    Interestingly enough I just compiled some data on 25 red ranks games as Wraith. Here is a link to the post I created.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237236/numbers-from-25-wraith-red-rank-matches

    At rank 1 I do not go against full rank 1, SWF squads with all the best perks in the majority of my games. I'm guessing you do not at rank 13 either. You might say 25 games isn't enough data collected to have a normal distribution and you would most likely be correct. But my experience as a rank 1 killer has been that I win the majority of my games.

    Sure there are some games where the survivors destroy me. "Can't win em all" I say. Lots are survivors are just way better than me. I can accept that. Bone clapper and The Ghost can be good addons, but you have to know how to use Wraith to use those well. All-Seeing is where it's at. You can pair it with a lot of things. And it's a purple only! I also like Swift Hunt and Windstorm.

    I'm not trying to make light of your experiences, but I do think we remember the losses more than we do the wins, especially when we get destroyed because a team greatly out skills us. This tends to lead to some exaggeration of what the average experience is.

    Well, I'll be honest that my story holds very true because it's been like this for the past couple of days (actually since they did the matchmaking beta test on the 18 or 19th of this month).

    And the reason I can make these claims without any doubt is to just check my number of posts on this forum and when I registered.

    Now you will see that this is post #4.

    Now why I'm saying this? because the main reason I came tonight was basically to address that topic or asked if it was natural.

    Tonight I played only 6 games as the killer out of the 6 games I played only 4 because I dodged 2 complete SWF PC lobby so I could see the friend list and saw the 4 ppl on the same teams. the 4 other games (3 with Wraith and 1 with Pyramid) were against rank1 to 6 (2 games with only red ranks).

    Yesterday I played only 2 games late at night and 2 games with ranks 1 to 4

    Now like I said it's different during the day since I do get slightly better matchmaking that will see usually a 2 or 3 SWF (with a least 1 red rank) team with a random green lvl or a complete broken rank 20 surv team (it happened this afternoon) that I will let go.


    Now my complete rant isn't about balance or make killer better but just that I can understand how a rank 1 survivor might feel against a good killer rank1 but to understand that it's even more frustrating when as a killer you are often facing players way out of your league.

    And please don't come saying Git Gud cause I don't aim to be the best in the game nor want to watch perfect killer build on Youtube

    I just want a fair fight against ppl of my skills.

  • @PeteBloodyOnion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2051504#Comment_2051504

    Well, I'll be honest that my story holds very true because it's been like this for the past couple of days (actually since they did the matchmaking beta test on the 18 or 19th of this month).

    And the reason I can make these claims without any doubt is to just check my number of posts on this forum and when I registered.

    Now you will see that this is post #4.

    Now why I'm saying this? because the main reason I came tonight was basically to address that topic or asked if it was natural.

    Tonight I played only 6 games as the killer out of the 6 games I played only 4 because I dodged 2 complete SWF PC lobby so I could see the friend list and saw the 4 ppl on the same teams. the 4 other games (3 with Wraith and 1 with Pyramid) were against rank1 to 6 (2 games with only red ranks).

    Yesterday I played only 2 games late at night and 2 games with ranks 1 to 4

    Now like I said it's different during the day since I do get slightly better matchmaking that will see usually a 2 or 3 SWF (with a least 1 red rank) team with a random green lvl or a complete broken rank 20 surv team (it happened this afternoon) that I will let go.

    Now my complete rant isn't about balance or make killer better but just that I can understand how a rank 1 survivor might feel against a good killer rank1 but to understand that it's even more frustrating when as a killer you are often facing players way out of your league.

    And please don't come saying Git Gud cause I don't aim to be the best in the game nor want to watch perfect killer build on Youtube

    I just want a fair fight against ppl of my skills.

    I don't blame you for wanting to feel like you are in a match against people of similar skill that makes the match feel fair and fun. We all do. You did not say in your original post that the undesirable match making just started happening in the last couple weeks, you said you face rank 1 4 swf groups 99% of the time, which I think you just admitted, was an exaggeration. You also asked someone if they listen to any feedback from rank 1 killers and how much trouble you had playing Wraith in one match. I am a rank 1 killer player that just collected data on 25 rank 1 wraith games to give you some feedback.

    I completely get the frustration. I didn't start playing this game right away so when I did start, I went against (and still do) survivors that were just more skilled than me. Improving didn't just happen, I had to work at it. The losses taught me things that work and things that don't work. Sometimes, I would come up with a great strategy that worked against, not so great players, but when I tried them against good players, it didn't so I needed to change.

    I'm sure the reason you are experiencing undesirable match making is because there aren't enough killers playing at the time you were experiencing that, forcing the gap to widen on what they are willing to pair people against so that one side isn't waiting 10+ minutes to find a game. I might ask, to ensure you get matched against similarly ranked players, how long are you willing to wait? 10 minutes? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? It seems like you don't have much time to play. If you only got 1 match a night because it was trying to find you the perfect group of survivors to go against, would you continue to play?

    I hope the skill based match making works great and everyone gets enjoyable matches. Personally, I think the same thing will happen as has happened in the past. Lobbies take to long to start, people complain so they widen the skill range you can go against, matches feel unfair, people complain so the lessen the skill range you can go against....repeat....repeat....repeat.

    Also, I'm positive, if you are willing to put in some effort to learn how to counter the things survivors do that give you a hard time, play add ons and perks that work to your strengths, you can eventually beat a lot of these teams.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    honestly it depends how many hours you have put into the game, skill, perks, if you play both survivor and killer. I have been playing with red ranks lately and have not "won" if you call it that. I managed to hook and kill three reds but one got away, the same as all red ranks leaving. they are good at surviving even stronger in a team of friends.

    as for playing against a red rank killer, i have not came across those often.

  • To be fair I played 10 games yesterday, no word of a lie I got out 8 of those 10 games. Before the killer managed to hook 1 survivor 3gens popped at the same time.

    If anything the survivors have more chance of winning. Unless of course your team is absolute trash, doesn't fix gens and spends most the match looking for a hatch or hiding in lockers.

    However... killers do have a good few wins if he knocks 3 down and hooks all 3 at the same time in the basement. Leaving 1 survivor to decide to risk the save or to fix the last gen and use the EG. After all the killer isn't gonna think twice to rush off to the exit gate just incase one of the chance someone struggles off the hook to save all 3 survivors and chip out the other door. (This has happened in my experience a couple of times) and all 3 of us managed to escape as well.


    I think equally survivors and killers will literally complain about anything and everything with this game 😂 "camping the gens" or " camping the hooks " or the "kindred or bbq needs to be nerfed" "claudette pisses me off for self healing" just play the game and get on with it. You have a choice to quit or play. 🤷‍♀️ as I've said before, if I'm face camped, I literally kill myself and move to another game. Just the same as 4 gens are done and the killer rage quits. Bottom line.... killer has more chance of losing unless they proper slug the 3 of you at the same time.

  • @Yords said:

    Clearly you have never gone against really skillful survivors. Also, you seem to be losing your touch Sluzzy, the last bait post you made felt more authentic and real like you were speaking from the heart... Have a nice day.

    Although a mod came and commented so sluzzy has succeeded i suppose

  • @FreddysMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237190/killers-win-too-much

    honestly it depends how many hours you have put into the game, skill, perks, if you play both survivor and killer. I have been playing with red ranks lately and have not "won" if you call it that. I managed to hook and kill three reds but one got away, the same as all red ranks leaving. they are good at surviving even stronger in a team of friends.

    as for playing against a red rank killer, i have not came across those often.

    Is this a troll post? I can't tell. You killed 3 survivors in the match but you didn't win?

  • isnt the killers job not to let you escape? i guess those killers are real red ranks and you arent...

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2050655#Comment_2050655

    I believe it is much higher. Freddy and Leatherface alone is close to 80%!

    Well Freddy is 75% and Leatherface is 72%, probably because they're some of the easiest killers to play. Leatherface is just good at stomping on noobs, but Freddy certainly needs a nerf.

    The average kill rate for killers though, is around 60%. I would prefer that it be 50%, but 60% isn't bad. It's also worth noting that the spread of data is still pretty concerning. There is an 18% range between the deadliest killer (Freddy at 75%) and the least deadly killer (Nurse at 57%). Although I'd expect to see the lower end of the spectrum fall below 50%, it would be a lot better if all killers had a very similar kill rate.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Go against a full rank 1swf and then say that lol

  • Leatherface is not overpowered just because he can 1-shot people. He's arguably* overpowered because he can 1-shot multiple survivors in 1 go, which Hillbilly and the other instadown killers cannot.

    4ks, when they do happen are either from slugging and 1-hooking games or very close games where the survivors got down to 1 gen. Coordinated SWF is needed to beat forever Freddy, Nurse, and Prayer Beads Spirit, and that's pretty much it. Good solos can beat pretty much any other killer.

    Survivors do not need massive buffs. There's still god loops and super spread out gens with broken gen speed. And 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance perks, and hatch, and closing the hatch powering the exit gates. That's the survivors' NOED.

  • As soon as I red the first sentence of this post, I said to myself, "This seems like a Sluzzy post." I wasn't disappointed

  • I play about 70/30 Survivor/Killer but recently I started playing WAY more killer. I finished all the killer tome challenges, I still had to do and tbh playing killer is just SO much more rewarding than solo survivor. As killer you get to play the game at least AND get good BP's.

    Also I did the "Huntresses' Instincts" on a lvl 15 Huntress with only her 3 perks and I 4k'd on Hawkins in red ranks.

    Yes, SOMETIMES you face a good swf but lets be real. 90% of the killer matches are against solos and its just an ez 4k.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    It's getting bad when I can tell this is a sluzzy bait by just the title.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Are you having a laugh

  • your welcome to huh like play killer and win matches.

  • The killers powers and perks directly effects survivors but survivors have no powers at all and no perks that directly effect killers

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2051318#Comment_2051318

    I finally got a greeting from Sluzzy themself. My life is complete.

    Lucky...

  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237190/killers-win-too-much

    Go against a full rank 1swf and then say that lol

    I have and completely destroyed them with an infinite tier Myers and tombstoned all 4 of them and made them all depip. They all sent me hate mail in which I love. I'm like let the hate flow lol. It's really not hard to be killer. I started the day at rank 20 and made it all the way down to rank 2. It really ain't hard to get pips as killer. Plus our perks are op af. I dont even use bbq but I run a really mean build. I dont camp or tunnel and usually get 3 to 4k every match. But I'm one of those that likes to ######### with the survivors lol

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237190/killers-win-too-much

    If you died half as much as you claim you would not be in red ranks. Enough with this. The problem may lie with you being laurie she might be bad luck I know they always seem to die in my trials.

    Not necessarily. I probably die upwards of 75% of most rounds and I’m rank 2/rank 3 lately. The important thing is what you do in the round and you can still easily pip up but still die all of the time. If you escape with low bp is that still a win? If you kill everybody but all of the survivors got more bp than you is THAT a win? It’s all in the eye, isn’t it?

  • At this point Sluzzy is the Alex Jones of the DBD Forums, change my mind

    (this is a joke Mods please don't ban me)

  • Perhaps don't die?

  • @TrashRaccoon said:

    Perhaps don't die?

    perhaps play as killer.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2050266#Comment_2050266

    Not necessarily. I probably die upwards of 75% of most rounds and I’m rank 2/rank 3 lately. The important thing is what you do in the round and you can still easily pip up but still die all of the time. If you escape with low bp is that still a win? If you kill everybody but all of the survivors got more bp than you is THAT a win? It’s all in the eye, isn’t it?

    Maybe OP exaggerates a lot but yes you can safety pip and or rank up if you die later in the trial and have contributed enough. The way OP explains in ALL their posts ALL the times would lead on to believe they are completely slaughtered by every killer in the game every trial so no they would not be in red ranks unless they are exaggerating which of course we all know they are. As for your 2nd point I have never killed all four survivors and them ALL have more points than me. To my knowledge only way that could even happen is getting my complete ass kicked all match, every survivor contributing a good amount, then the killer getting a lucky 4 man slug for the win or noed. However the chases, hooks, hits, and sacrifices at end would probably bump you past at least one. just noticed another question in your post "If you escape with low BP is that still a win? I would say yes. From what I have seen there are plenty of survivors more than willing to park on a gen and leave without even knowing who the killer is with 12k or less. if you do nothing but gens and hide all game you don't rank up which is why they try to get you to chase them at the exit gate. Use to see this in my early days feel free to correct me if this has changed.

  • Doctor OP? Huntress OP???? You're slacking on your bait posts Sluzzy

  • Are these forums only used for complaining now? Never seem to have the problems people complain about on here.

  • @TTV_Adamska0820 said:

    Are these forums only used for complaining now? Never seem to have the problems people complain about on here.

    probably.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Pfft-

    As soon as I touched rank one as killer I got troll SWF over and over again; never did I have a fun one where we all just played non-douchey and normal-esque.

    You may think that EVERY killer is a constant winner but I've very rarely gone try hard in this game after rank one; even while I was still in red ranks I would just start playing for challenges or fun.

    If you looked at how often I lost you'd probably be sick; and I KNOW it's not me either. I just get really sweaty people when I'm not sweating anymore.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Oh so maybe you don't belong in red ranks

  • .... Huntress ... overpowered?...


    Bruh. Git gud.


    Also: "Where is the survivor’s NOED?"

    ... https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Adrenaline

  • @PeteBloodyOnion said:

    "A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers"

    Have you considered the point of view of none red rank killers?

    I'm a rank 13 killer do you want to know who I face 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time?

    rank 1 to 4 SWF teams will all the best perks (DS, BT, Iron will,etc)

    Now here's my game goes as a Wraith with the yellow bone add on (distant bell) and 6 sec no terror radius

    Will arrive near a Gen with usual survivors long gone so, gen pops because the guy with Spine chill already mentioned I'm coming. Then I will surprise a survivor so I will get looped to death or body block by the master looper forcing me to chase him. will stop because he's bringing me to the god loop. Will down a survivor (usually the rank 4), Sabotaged hook and flashlight are waiting for me so I might manage to make the hook so after that already 2 gens left, rinse and repeat till all is gone, Might down one when all gens are down tks to No ed but hey totem usually gets clean in 20 sec and will end the game with 4 surv teabag me and exit

    Now, this is basically 95% of my games at night rarely do I get a random team or a rank 13 survivor team so yeah ether I waste 20 hours to get a rank 50, Freddy or you play 2 games then you quit remembering why you quit the night before.

    I will add that I now play during the day instead of the night (eastern time) and I face less godlike teams that make the game more enjoyable (and queue time for survivor is shorter too).

    I'm around your rank as killer and I slaughter survivors. Out of the last 10 games, I've only had 1 that wasn't a 4k, it was a 3k. I feel so bad for the survivors that I'll will carry the last one to the hatch (I do count that as a kill). I don't see how you are getting SWFs all the time when I'm not.

  • Doctor and Bubba OP.

    KEKW

    The troll is real.

  • Right as i get bored, Sluzzy posts. This one felt a lot faker tho

  • In red rank, survivors win more. I play both and If the Killer is not spirit or nurse, survivors win more. I think you are not red rank. If you are killed by doctor, you didn't gen and you are not good at looping. Maybe you just loop at same place right?

  • "Killrushers" LOL Try playing killer in a lobby of 4 toolboxes with brand new parts and or coordinated af then we'll talk.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2051373#Comment_2051373

    I'm around your rank as killer and I slaughter survivors. Out of the last 10 games, I've only had 1 that wasn't a 4k, it was a 3k. I feel so bad for the survivors that I'll will carry the last one to the hatch (I do count that as a kill). I don't see how you are getting SWFs all the time when I'm not.

    I don't know? You're playing on console and I'm playing on Steam? Different time zone? I have close to 500 hours on the game so I'm supposed to be a red rank? Time zone?

    Heck I don't know

    What I do know if I play during peak hours Eastern time then I will get 90% of the time an SWF console lobby mostly made of red rank and some ppl I have face 2 and 3 times.

    If I play during the day I will get a more random encounter that usually translates better match (like at least hooking each person once or twice).

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Overpowered Doctor and Bubba.

    KEKW!

    I like the way you presented the situation in the title, but let me rephrase that a bit :

    "I lose lose too much."

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    @Sluzzy I would love to have you on my podcast for a interview on the STATE of Dead by Daylight. I think you have some interesting points! Let me know! MrGimms YouTube.

  • @MrGimmsYouTube Ya you were right about this chapter being chapter 18.5, and the sad thing is that at the beginning which the ptb came out for this chapter, I was absolutely astonished by how cool this chapter was, it was WAY cooler then chapter 18. But now it's just really underwhelming that the Devs barely did anything to this guy, and at best they nerfed him which was absolutely not needed, but what he did need were many many buffs. But the Art and Music design team are All-Killing it though.

    Oh and I forgot to say that about 4 weeks ago, remember that one guy on Youtube that commented on your video called Steven Tracy, and he told you these ideas for making this game less stale, and you said he should go post that idea on the forums but he needed permission first?

    Well he finally got an account, or should I say I got the account.

    So anyway here is the link to the full lists of ideas I put down, and it was very fun writing this post too even though a bit of the feed back was mixed. But I've overall been enjoying the forums in general.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/234383/dbd-beginning-game-collapse-breakable-wall-reworks-and-exit-gate-changes-concept#latest

  • This is the funniest thing I've ever seen in a while.

    Thanks for making my day.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    bro ######### killers can win

  • A sluzzy post...GG

  • This just in: red rank Survivor finally learns what the premise of Dead By Daylight is.

  • A lot of survivors make bad choices. Killer design grants no guarantees of success, players will best you or the reverse. Example; a bad spirit gets bullied and a good one is called OP

  • Why did i predict it was sluzzy-

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Epic bait post, well done. Hope the devs add noed for survivors, which kills the killer lmao

  • Classic Sluzzy!

1 2 3