Killers win too much

Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Seems very likely my wife is pregnant and I've decided to name my child Sluzzy (either boy or girl).

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Seems very likely my wife is pregnant and I've decided to name my child Sluzzy (either boy or girl).

    Don't do it man, the real meaning of sluzzy means: 1. dirty; untidy; slovenly. 2. (esp of a woman) sexually promiscuous. and yes I found it on google.

    Sluzzy is back at it again ;D

  • @Vyne456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2170775#Comment_2170775

    Don't do it man, the real meaning of sluzzy means: 1. dirty; untidy; slovenly. 2. (esp of a woman) sexually promiscuous. and yes I found it on google.

    Sluzzy is back at it again ;D

    Well the deed is done. I can't break my oath.

    (I had no idea what sluzzy meant. Oof my poor daughter or son) although there is a slight chance it could be twins in that case the second will be sluzzy alt

  • Why did you resurrect that post, mate? It's a usual Sluzzy Bait Post ...

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Seems very likely my wife is pregnant and I've decided to name my child Sluzzy (either boy or girl).

    How about Sluzzy for a boy and Sluzette for a girl?

  • Possibly. I was also considering Sluzmeister for a boy

  • I agree, but you will never get this forum to agree with you. 90% of people in here are killer mains. Everytime someone makes a post about this, they will classify it as "bait" 🙃 Facebook forums and twitter are more survivor sided than this forum

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    Nice bait.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    clearly just another Sluzzy post, lets remember that he is a 10 yo child that doesnt know how to plat the game and thinks that the game is killer sided just because she cant get away of any chase alive against a clown, and abput your post sluzzy, winning as killers can mean lots of different things, but in general 2 sacrifices and 2 escapes is a tie 3 sacrifices and 1 escape is a win, 3 escapes 1 sacrifice is a loose( all that by the point of view of the killer) and you are a rank 20 killer that played against survivors that just started playing the game and got the 4k, props for you that is very skilled as we see.

  • @velosinhooo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237190/killers-win-too-much

    clearly just another Sluzzy post, lets remember that he is a 10 yo child that doesnt know how to plat the game and thinks that the game is killer sided just because she cant get away of any chase alive against a clown, and abput your post sluzzy, winning as killers can mean lots of different things, but in general 2 sacrifices and 2 escapes is a tie 3 sacrifices and 1 escape is a win, 3 escapes 1 sacrifice is a loose( all that by the point of view of the killer) and you are a rank 20 killer that played against survivors that just started playing the game and got the 4k, props for you that is very skilled as we see.

    why did you necro this again

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Playing a few games at red ranks has reminded me how overpowered killers can be. Doctor and overpowered Bubba with his 1-shot that lasts forever. Before I reached the third game, it was a slugging overpowered Huntress of course. You can’t play long without seeing Huntress because she is so overpowered with an unfair advantage. At one point, one was on the hook, another was slugged, I tried to make a save before they reached death stage and she played proxy camp and got me before I could make the save. 4 gens was still up and survivors are helpless.

    Killers moan about that one loss, but there is no question 4K happens too much. A coordinated SWF is the only possible way to somewhat slowdown killrushers. But most SWF don’t win either. Killers have been buffed too much and survivors nerfed too much. Way too many tracking and gen perks making it too easy for killers.

    A mid-chapter buffing survivors and survivor perks like they gave tinkerer would be a refreshing change. Where is the survivor’s NOED? It doesn’t exist. Constantly nerfing survivors and buffing killers is making the game unfun.

    It needs to be looked into how much killers win.

    NOED ISNT KILLER PERK, IT IS r20 PERK, ANY SKILLED KILLER DOESNT NEED NOED AS I SAID YOU ARE A RANK 20 KILLER THAT TRIED PLAYING AGAINST r20 SURVIVORS THAT JUST STARTED PLAYING THE GAME THATS NOT THE AVERAGE PLAYER

  • @velosinhooo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237190/killers-win-too-much

    NOED ISNT KILLER PERK, IT IS r20 PERK, ANY SKILLED KILLER DOESNT NEED NOED AS I SAID YOU ARE A RANK 20 KILLER THAT TRIED PLAYING AGAINST r20 SURVIVORS THAT JUST STARTED PLAYING THE GAME THATS NOT THE AVERAGE PLAYER

    your taking a troll at face value

  • laughing at some Sluzzy posts, nothing wrong I suppose.

1 2 3 ›