I’ve got bad news about Twins

after playing the Twins and learning how to use them I found there best addons and this is not good. They have MAD PIG DISEASE. This is a disease where your common and uncommon addons Are the best and better than the very rare and ultra rare addons this is not good basically her 2 best addons are

Bloody black hood and Toy sword.

Basically black hood decreases the time it takes for Charlotte to be awoken from her dormant state and toy sword decreases Victors time to charge pounce.

This is awful Now we have 3 killers suffering from Mad Pig Disease Pig, Demogorgon and now The Twins I smell a addon pass in the future.

Comments

  • I wish my main had this so called disease where you bassicly have infinite of your best addons.

    Like ow noes all my best addons are dirt cheap and supercommon

  • I knew this just from looking at the addons, toy sword is basically rat liver for demo.

    Like of course you would run something that has a constant good effect over a unreliable one.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I knew this just from looking at the addons, toy sword is basically rat liver for demo.

    Like of course you would run something that has a constant good effect over a unreliable one.

    This is a random question, I don't have demo, so is rat liver actually good? I always see demos running it lol

  • @Katie_met said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821157#Comment_1821157

    This is a random question, I don't have demo, so is rat liver actually good? I always see demos running it lol

    It gives you an extra portal and survivors control your power. If they don't cleanse your portals you can't place anymore. Rat Liver gives you a lot more map control. (If used properly.)

  • Isn't it good when your best addons are cheap? Also speed addons for victor are good and are green/purple.

  • or you could be like me and not run add ons at all ever

  • @BioX said:

    or you could be like me and not run add ons at all ever

    Hold on pal, your penis is so big that soon will be abducted by the entity to be a new killer

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    after playing the Twins and learning how to use them I found there best addons and this is not good. They have MAD PIG DISEASE. This is a disease where your common and uncommon addons Are the best and better than the very rare and ultra rare addons this is not good basically her 2 best addons are

    Bloody black hood and Toy sword.

    Basically black hood decreases the time it takes for Charlotte to be awoken from her dormant state and toy sword decreases Victors time to charge pounce.

    This is awful Now we have 3 killers suffering from Mad Pig Disease Pig, Demogorgon and now The Twins I smell a addon pass in the future.

    You forgot Deathslinger, some of the worst iridescent killer addons in game lol

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I wish my main had this so called disease where you bassicly have infinite of your best addons.

    Like ow noes all my best addons are dirt cheap and supercommon

    This disease also makes it so you have no strong add-ons at all so...

    Pick your poison:

    Strong add-ons but limited quantity.

    or

    Mediocre/Underwhelming add-ons but with a near infinite quantity.

  • Yep, its true. Some of their rarer addons are not as worth it and need some buffs/changes

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821869#Comment_1821869

    It gives you an extra portal and survivors control your power. If they don't cleanse your portals you can't place anymore. Rat Liver gives you a lot more map control. (If used properly.)

    Why would you answer question you don't know answer for? Rat liver increases your speed while holding shred

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821146#Comment_1821146

    This disease also makes it so you have no strong add-ons at all so...

    Pick your poison:

    Strong add-ons but limited quantity.

    or

    Mediocre/Underwhelming add-ons but with a near infinite quantity.

    Honestly toy sword and rat liver do more then half the irridecents in this game.

    No strong addons at all is a hard argument to sell if your common does more work then some characters irridecents.

    If anything all killers should be like this were their commons are really strong mechanically and the rarer ones are to ad niche effects.

    Every killer should have a toy sword

  • @Katie_met said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821157#Comment_1821157

    This is a random question, I don't have demo, so is rat liver actually good? I always see demos running it lol

    When charging Shred at base, your movement speed drops to 92%. With rat liver it only drops to 102%. So running it means being able to use your power to zone, or using it at loops without losing distance. It’s definitely a strong and noticeable difference, and since Demo has barely any other add ons worth running you might as well use it every game. That’s why you see it so often. :)

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    after playing the Twins and learning how to use them I found there best addons and this is not good. They have MAD PIG DISEASE. This is a disease where your common and uncommon addons Are the best and better than the very rare and ultra rare addons this is not good basically her 2 best addons are

    Bloody black hood and Toy sword.

    Basically black hood decreases the time it takes for Charlotte to be awoken from her dormant state and toy sword decreases Victors time to charge pounce.

    This is awful Now we have 3 killers suffering from Mad Pig Disease Pig, Demogorgon and now The Twins I smell a addon pass in the future.

    Create of Gears,Jigsaw's sketch and Tempered Timer would like to have a word with you


    On a site note,yeah i was extremely disappointed when i looked at the Twins addons.I thought they would be more creative with the addon design after seeing blights addons.

  • So you are complaining the best addons are cheap and you can find a lot in bloodwebs? Idk it doesn't sound right.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    after playing the Twins and learning how to use them I found there best addons and this is not good. They have MAD PIG DISEASE. This is a disease where your common and uncommon addons Are the best and better than the very rare and ultra rare addons this is not good basically her 2 best addons are

    Bloody black hood and Toy sword.

    Basically black hood decreases the time it takes for Charlotte to be awoken from her dormant state and toy sword decreases Victors time to charge pounce.

    This is awful Now we have 3 killers suffering from Mad Pig Disease Pig, Demogorgon and now The Twins I smell a addon pass in the future.

    I agree that Demo's addons are all over the place, with the best ones being two browns. But for pig? All her purple ones are pretty decent. So if you want to make you RBT to be more deadly or increase the stalling, this addons are the way to go. I wouldn't say they are weaker than combat straps, they serve a different purpose.

  • From my personal experience the Twins two best addons are both browns, Toy Sword and Tiny Fingernail. Toy sword is self explanatory but but """moderately""" reducing the time is takes for victor to come out is pretty crazy. While I don't have the exact numbers I'm pretty sure it brings the time down from 1 second to just .5 seconds which is NUTS since it lets you whip Victor out almost instantly in the middle of the chase to really mess with a survivor.

  • Could you argue Clown has this disease you speak of?

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821869#Comment_1821869

    It gives you an extra portal and survivors control your power. If they don't cleanse your portals you can't place anymore. Rat Liver gives you a lot more map control. (If used properly.)

    That's Mew's Guts my friend.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213802/i-ve-got-bad-news-about-twins

    Create of Gears,Jigsaw's sketch and Tempered Timer would like to have a word with you

    On a site note,yeah i was extremely disappointed when i looked at the Twins addons.I thought they would be more creative with the addon design after seeing blights addons.

    I agree Pigs purples are good but there still bad cause the RBT are situational as ######### I played a game with Tampered Timer and crate of gears and they got all there traps off and I was just a M1 killer her brown and yellows are better cause your going to constantly be using ambush and RBT are too RNG to be worth using addons for

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213802/i-ve-got-bad-news-about-twins

    You forgot Deathslinger, some of the worst iridescent killer addons in game lol

    Not really his green addons are the best Wardens keys gold tooth and oil can are his best addons the rest no he doesn’t have the disease.

  • @Elena said:

    Could you argue Clown has this disease you speak of?

    Nope Clown has the best set of addons in the game is ultra rare is very strong he has great and balanced red, purple and green addons he’s great.

  • @Artick said:

    So you are complaining the best addons are cheap and you can find a lot in bloodwebs? Idk it doesn't sound right.

    I’m not complaining I’m just saying that the common and yellow addons shouldn’t be OP IMO the addons should be stronger and game changing as you go up so once you hit purple and red you will start to see stronger and more op addons Your commons being better than the ultra rares is just plain terrible.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213802/i-ve-got-bad-news-about-twins

    Create of Gears,Jigsaw's sketch and Tempered Timer would like to have a word with you

    On a site note,yeah i was extremely disappointed when i looked at the Twins addons.I thought they would be more creative with the addon design after seeing blights addons.

    The problem with Pig's add-ons is once youre out of yellow none of the add-ons affect her ambush or stealth. They're all affecting the Survivors having traps in their heads or searching boxes until you get to the Iri add-on that gives wall hacks.

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821874#Comment_1821874

    Why would you answer question you don't know answer for? Rat liver increases your speed while holding shred

    Ah, thank you thank you I feel so bad now lol!

    I do a lot of these forum posts off memory and I play all killers on a rotation. It was inevitable I'd mess up an add on at some point or something. Thank you for correcting me guys.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I wish my main had this so called disease where you bassicly have infinite of your best addons.

    Like ow noes all my best addons are dirt cheap and supercommon

    "hmm 7,000bp to give this guy an easier time with the hatch opening after I kill his butt buddy or 3,000bp for this thing that looks actually useful? Wish I didn't have to choose such a hard choice"

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821980#Comment_1821980

    I’m not complaining I’m just saying that the common and yellow addons shouldn’t be OP IMO the addons should be stronger and game changing as you go up so once you hit purple and red you will start to see stronger and more op addons Your commons being better than the ultra rares is just plain terrible.

    Oh, yea, I fully agree with this.

  • It might be a case of "this is how killer should be at base, and you have to sacrifice these basic things for buffs elsewhere." Does that make sense? These things seem powerful because they basically make the killer what they should've been, anyway. Players are expected to use these add-ons constantly. But, if the player wants to change it up, get other buffs elsewhere, then they have to give the stats from those brown/yellow add-ons up.

    In other words, it's an easy way to prevent over-stacking while also forcing players to use add-ons if they want the killer to function reasonably.

  • How would you call an addon disease, where only 2 of you addons are usefull? Deathslinger's Common and Rare reload addons.

  • I'll be honest, I like the ultra rare that makes her undetectable. It's just me tho.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    It might be a case of "this is how killer should be at base, and you have to sacrifice these basic things for buffs elsewhere." Does that make sense? These things seem powerful because they basically make the killer what they should've been, anyway. Players are expected to use these add-ons constantly. But, if the player wants to change it up, get other buffs elsewhere, then they have to give the stats from those brown/yellow add-ons up.

    In other words, it's an easy way to prevent over-stacking while also forcing players to use add-ons if they want the killer to function reasonably.

    You mean easier than giving the Killer their intended power without add-ons and then making the stronger add-ons apply penalties to their kit in return for strengths elsewhere?

    IMO that's worse.

    If you're right, that would mean they designed the Twins and then nerfed their kit just so they could give them some add-ons, all for the sake of making the design process smoother.

    Like they control all the add-ons and their effects. They can also prevent add-ons from stacking.

    There's no reason they couldn't prevent over-stacking without intentionally making a Killer's base kit underwhelming.

    Edit: Unless the design team is so pressed for time trying to meet their 'DLC-every-3-months' schedule that they need to cut corners everywhere they can.

    In which case the weak base kit and weirdly necessary low rarity add-ons are still problematic, but now just a symptom of a greater problem and not simply the devs messing up.

  • Good to know. Atleast Oni’s best add-on is green so its pretty common

  • @Malum_Midnight said:

    Good to know. Atleast Oni’s best add-on is green so its pretty common

    Oni has the best set of addons even though is ultra rares are bad his very rares and rares are incredible