Is this a joke from the devs?

Screenshot_20201201-174752_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20201201-174759_Facebook.jpg

Not only the new killer don't work but neither her perks and same of the perk of the new survivor.

That's a new low

Comments

  • @LittilAvindar said:

    And they still want us to nominate them for that "Labor of Love" Steam award... They literally don't even care anymore. They clearly rushed this out for the cash grab. Hopefully nobody spent actual money on the DLC. Don't remind them that you can still buy these characters with iridescent shards, or they'll remove the currency from the game.

    They think "Love" refers to their love for money.

    @IPlayOniWayTooMuch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785235#Comment_1785235

    I’m not asking this to be a jerk I am genuinely curious. Do they know that bugs exist before the patch is live? Do you guys have any form of quality control besides the ptb?

    @Rivyn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785235#Comment_1785235

    Is there a reason why it wasn't fixed with release? Is there no internal testing done before all this? As it stands, it seems there is little in the way of actual playtesting to see what goes out.

    The problems are listed as known in the patch notes, they knew about them before release. They only care about money though so they pushed it out anyway.

  • The length of time between patches & hotfixes is likely due to the devs putting out an update to all platforms all at the same time. To do that means for console they need certification from both Sony and Microsoft first, which takes like 5-7 days or so. It is also the reason we pleps cannot do the PTB either.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786565#Comment_1786565

    I do, yes, seeing as how I bought it on release. My point is that saying "there's no point, DbD is bad forever" is not productive, unless your goal is to get the devs to stop working on the game altogether.

    You bought the game since release. I assume you still find the game fun, hopefully.

    What do you still find fun? I've been playing not as long as you but I still find the game fun, even though my drunk ass will spout ######### feelings at times!

  • @jzizzle765 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786577#Comment_1786577

    Do you see a problem with that though? You paid full price for a game that wasn't even half of what they promised upon release. Then on top of that had to wait a year and dlc, (not sure if it was free or paid dlc but still) for the game to be what it was supposed to be from the start. Developers now don't even have to finish or test new game releases nowadays since they still get their money and we get to be glorified alpha/beta testers. It shouldn't take a community up in arms to get game developers to actually deliver what was promised from the get go.

    Every NMS update has been 100% free, many of which were massive content updates that would definitely be paid DLCs if this had been any other game. There are no microtransactions, no forced PvP, no paid DLC, no bullshit.

    Also, I didn't really look too deeply into the advertising and promises. I did actually enjoy the game at release, it was relaxing and a nice change of pace from other games. However, I also recognize it's a lot better now.

    @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786577#Comment_1786577

    You bought the game since release. I assume you still find the game fun, hopefully.

    What do you still find fun? I've been playing not as long as you but I still find the game fun, even though my drunk ass will spout ######### feelings at times!

    Assuming you mean DbD, even though I was referring to NMS, I find it fun to play with my friend in SWF. I don't play killer all that much because looping is boring for me. However, I haven't played much overall because I have other games to play at the moment.

  • @Cum_King said:

    If Blizzard (OWNED BY ACTIVISION) can delay a WoW expansion then the devs could delay one of their silly little killers.

    Killer power bugged, every perk bugged and to top it off just about every object on Charlotte's base skin clips into her model

    This chapter release is such a circus I almost thought it was the clown rework

    This comment doesnt have enough upvotes!

    I died rofl

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This was TOTALLY ready for release:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RNii-Oo6qk

    Coming soon: Turn-based Dead By Daylight. In your video it's currently the survivor's turn, that's why the killer can't move. Working as intended!

  • I also noticed that when hitting a survivor that has Victor attached, they can still leave. I thought they gave you a grace period now? Did they take that out?

  • @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786736#Comment_1786736

    Coming soon: Turn-based Dead By Daylight. In your video it's currently the survivor's turn, that's why the killer can't move. Working as intended!

    At least hits(at pallets/windows/randomly into trees that are behind you) and projectile aiming would finally make effing sense.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787151#Comment_1787151

    Every NMS update has been 100% free, many of which were massive content updates that would definitely be paid DLCs if this had been any other game. There are no microtransactions, no forced PvP, no paid DLC, no bullshit.

    Also, I didn't really look too deeply into the advertising and promises. I did actually enjoy the game at release, it was relaxing and a nice change of pace from other games. However, I also recognize it's a lot better now.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787644#Comment_1787644

    Assuming you mean DbD, even though I was referring to NMS, I find it fun to play with my friend in SWF. I don't play killer all that much because looping is boring for me. However, I haven't played much overall because I have other games to play at the moment.

    Fair answer to my drunken question 👀 lulz

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peu-3fxOy-g

    Community reaction to the patch, first 8 seconds.

    I could have cut the video but then this post would have a higher quality than the patch so I decided to make it low-effort.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peu-3fxOy-g

    Community reaction to the patch, first 8 seconds.

    I could have cut the video but then this post would have a higher quality than the patch so I decided to make it low-effort.

    Jesus its feels like its been ages since I saw that clip.

  • I want to point something out that is kind of implicit, but maybe not clear enough:

    No one is blaming the art team, or the coding team, or the QA team or any of the other teams that I might have missed for this patch.

    The blame lies with whoever gave the OK to release this patch in its current state. The teams have shown they can find and fix these issues, given enough time, they have done that many times in the past. But someone, most likely management, is not giving them enough time to do so. The blame goes to those members of the dev team, not the "content creators".

    The team members working on the game itself are doing a great job, the problem is everything "outside" of the game is a huge mess, with rushed releases and weird decisions like the Halloween event debacle.

  • Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

    We don't insult them. We critize them. We just don't understand how is that possible to make the new perks even more bugged than in PTB and yet still release it into the live version. Like what kind of game company do this kind of thing? Like come on, if they could at least listen for the feedback for once then the DLC would be enjoyable and awesome, but nope. Money as always are more important than community.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

    When literally hoarder should pretty much say "this perk is useless even though this is live release now give us money"? I respect the team but they do deserve the criticisms obviously the insults are to far but seriously...

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788010#Comment_1788010

    We don't insult them. We critize them. We just don't understand how is that possible to make the new perks even more bugged than in PTB and yet still release it into the live version. Like what kind of game company do this kind of thing? Like come on, if they could at least listen for the feedback for once then the DLC would be enjoyable and awesome, but nope. Money as always are more important than community.

    Hoarder needs to just say in known bugs "this perk does nothing"

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788033#Comment_1788033

    Hoarder needs to just say in known bugs "this perk does nothing"

    Even better...

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

    You ask the community to nominate the game for "Labor of Love" Award yet the very next day you release a broken DLC with nothing working and still have the audacity to DEMAND respect from the community when you clearly show NONE.

    I would like to respectfully ask you and your colleagues to stop insulting us through your patches you call "work"

  • Oh victor can't touch survivors in lockers and the transition times are pretty frustrating?


    brb nerfing coupe de grace

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

    It looks very much like you are trying to stop criticism. Don't like that look? Then don't post threats like that. And no it doesn't matter that this isn't what your intention is, that's what it looks like. There is an easy fix: (Temporarily) ban people making rulebreaking posts instead of threatening to kill off the thread for everyone.

    See also: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/205762/the-current-thread-closure-policy-is-terrible#latest

    @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788010#Comment_1788010

    We don't insult them. We critize them. We just don't understand how is that possible to make the new perks even more bugged than in PTB and yet still release it into the live version. Like what kind of game company do this kind of thing? Like come on, if they could at least listen for the feedback for once then the DLC would be enjoyable and awesome, but nope. Money as always are more important than community.

    And this backlash regarding the update issues isn't new. There have been so many issues with many patches in the past, and it should be very obvious by now that players don't like that. But by ignoring the feedback, and releasing yet another patch with massive issues, issues that were known beforehand, it just looks like the developers don't care. And that's horrible, I am sure the majority of the developers don't want to release unfinished updates, but someone higher up is forcefully pushing the patches out the door. Whoever is not giving the team enough time to finish the updates should be getting the blame.

  • Basically the Devs:

    Here's the new chapter, Gives us your money!!

    Oh and btw none of the things in the chapter works but that's not a problem for us, you're the fool who gave us your money k bye

    I won't be purchasing anything till they fix everything that's wrong with this chapter. They've gotten away with this ######### for too long it's time someone does something

  • @En3ermost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1786570#Comment_1786570

    Well, certainly not Tru3talent lol.

    He's rightfully saying the killer is trash tier since PTB day 1 😂

    Not to mention Scott just released a video talking about this how ######### show

  • What's super frustrating is that the devs don't even give us proper answers anymore even when a thread like this blows up. We're met with crap like

    "pLeAsE sTOp ssPrEAdInG nEgAtIvITy and DONT DISRESPECT US"

    You don't force respect, you earn it. And you certainly don't earn it by turning 50 good people's profile pics into this because you didn't like their criticism.

    image.png

    How about some real answers? "we're working on it" gives us ZERO INSIGHT. Be clear with us for once, tell us why the problems happen, an ETA on a fix, and maybe respect will go both ways between players and devs. But this just looks like a lazy joke.

  • @slim0b said:

    What's super frustrating is that the devs don't even give us proper answers anymore even when a thread like this blows up. We're met with crap like

    "pLeAsE sTOp ssPrEAdInG nEgAtIvITy and DONT DISRESPECT US"

    You don't force respect, you earn it. And you certainly don't earn it by turning 50 good people's profile pics into this because you didn't like their criticism.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AAG7DZR7S1YE/image.png

    How about some real answers? "we're working on it" gives us ZERO INSIGHT. Be clear with us for once, tell us why the problems happen, an ETA on a fix, and maybe respect will go both ways between players and devs. But this just looks like a lazy joke.

    tell us why the problems happen

    This is the important part. ETA on fixes is nice but ultimately doesn't really matter all that much. These kinds of issues happen constantly, why do they happen? In this particular case a lot of the issues were known beforehand (or they couldn't be listed as known issues in the patch notes), but the patch was released anyway. Why? Why could you not take the time to fix the issues first and then release the update?

  • So bhvr has sent the dogs out. Actively removing critical comments from this thread and emailing threats.


    just put your critical comments on more useful places like meta critic or steam etc. they can’t take the heat here and actively cover it up.

  • @OBX said:

    So bhvr has sent the dogs out. Actively removing critical comments from this thread and emailing threats.

    just put your critical comments on more useful places like meta critic or steam etc. they can’t take the heat here and actively cover it up.

    It's funny because I don't want to seem like I'm hating on them without reason but one of my recent comments got removed and messaged saying if I don't stop spreading "negativity" that I'm going to be banned. I don't care at this point and I wasn't spreading "negativity" I was giving constructive criticism at least I thought I was

  • @Akhaten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788010#Comment_1788010

    You ask the community to nominate the game for "Labor of Love" Award yet the very next day you release a broken DLC with nothing working and still have the audacity to DEMAND respect from the community when you clearly show NONE.

    I would like to respectfully ask you and your colleagues to stop insulting us through your patches you call "work"

    Not sure if you realize this, but a forum Mod is voluntary position that is basically a janitor, or a peace keeper. I doubt they even have any connections with the actual developers at all. So no, they didn't release any broken DLC, and they don't represent the entirety of BHVR. Stop being so black and white with your judgments. And also again no, the devs / community manager should be interacting with us directly, what you're suggesting them to do is going back and forth with a middle person, which is the opposite of what we want

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You guys are replying to them but you're likely not going to get another response.

    The fact that they gave us a heads up about one bug in the game is amazing on it's own. I've been trying to get even that level of communication about some of the serious Nurse bugs for literally YEARS now.

    It’s sad really that they came here just to say this one thing. I have a feeling a lot of these bugs will stay in the game for a while.

  • Just read through this whole thread. This whole DLC is a dumpster fire. Élodie’s outfit had glitched text, legion is broken and essentially unusable, the twins are the worst killers released, only 2 BHVR employees responded, one saying “we’re working on it” and the other shutting down criticism. The fact you have to basically worship the mods before you say anything critical so you dont get banned is appalling. Back to the DLC, every single perk is broken. Seeing so many people disliking BHVR and the new chapter and not even genuine acknowledgment? It’s unanimously agreed that’s its terrible. I dont know if you realized, but you get more money if you create a properly working game. I don’t have hope for the hot fix, because bugs introduced in the 4th year anniversary are still in the game.


    This was basically a rant post I just realized, but the points still stand

  • @slim0b said:

    What's super frustrating is that the devs don't even give us proper answers anymore even when a thread like this blows up. We're met with crap like

    "pLeAsE sTOp ssPrEAdInG nEgAtIvITy and DONT DISRESPECT US"

    You don't force respect, you earn it. And you certainly don't earn it by turning 50 good people's profile pics into this because you didn't like their criticism.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AAG7DZR7S1YE/image.png

    How about some real answers? "we're working on it" gives us ZERO INSIGHT. Be clear with us for once, tell us why the problems happen, an ETA on a fix, and maybe respect will go both ways between players and devs. But this just looks like a lazy joke.

    :O don't say that! You're gonna get banned!

  • @stargazer9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785321#Comment_1785321

    It’s sad really that they came here just to say this one thing. I have a feeling a lot of these bugs will stay in the game for a while.

    I think it's very likely that a patch fixing the biggest problems is coming next week at the latest (this is just a guess, there was no official timeline given that I know of). For the main problem isn't when the issues are being fixed, but that they are in the patch in the first place. The update should have been held back until it's ready. Minor issues like broken text are whatever, push the update and fix them later, but completely broken perks and a broken killer are not okay.

  • @slim0b said:

    What's super frustrating is that the devs don't even give us proper answers anymore even when a thread like this blows up. We're met with crap like

    "pLeAsE sTOp ssPrEAdInG nEgAtIvITy and DONT DISRESPECT US"

    You don't force respect, you earn it. And you certainly don't earn it by turning 50 good people's profile pics into this because you didn't like their criticism.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AAG7DZR7S1YE/image.png

    How about some real answers? "we're working on it" gives us ZERO INSIGHT. Be clear with us for once, tell us why the problems happen, an ETA on a fix, and maybe respect will go both ways between players and devs. But this just looks like a lazy joke.

    everyone think that, but how dare we burst in devlopper saf...forum it's rude. i don't get about getting banned tbh, everytime it's the same with those and personnaly, i think they don't deserve a dime from customers

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

    So deleting posts that aren't bashing you and criticizing you makes the most sense as removing "unconstructive criticism"? What even are you guys doing?!?

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please remain respectful - it doesn't help anyone if critcism becomes unconstructive. Insulting the team or anyone for that matter never will be okay. We understand your frustration and we appreciate any kind of feedback, you totally are free to feel frustrated and upset, that is your right. When conveying those emotions, remain respectful and constructive. If this continues, the thread might get locked, so please avoid it.

    Get over yourselves, your threats are empty and hollow as all the criticism you guys have been getting is legitimate and deserved. This game deserves devs and a mod team that actually care about it.

  • They did this to themselves, either threw cowardice and not standing up to their superiors who pushed this garbage out or complete and utter disregard for this game, the community, and the players.

    There are no excuses. Apologize sincerely, admit you guys ######### up, and start prioritizing game health over new content.

  • I like how we keep hoping for some update or official news; and checking the twitter and such only to see literal repeats of information like:

    "Hey guys! Look at this new skin again, please go buy it!" it's like why would I buy a skin, when I can't even functionally play the character the skin is for?

    It feels cheap and insulting...just seeing only cosmetic ads coming out of them, and just constantly; when we can't get updates on the actual game problems for bloody weeks at a time.

  • @slim0b said:

    What's super frustrating is that the devs don't even give us proper answers anymore even when a thread like this blows up. We're met with crap like

    "pLeAsE sTOp ssPrEAdInG nEgAtIvITy and DONT DISRESPECT US"

    You don't force respect, you earn it. And you certainly don't earn it by turning 50 good people's profile pics into this because you didn't like their criticism.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AAG7DZR7S1YE/image.png

    How about some real answers? "we're working on it" gives us ZERO INSIGHT. Be clear with us for once, tell us why the problems happen, an ETA on a fix, and maybe respect will go both ways between players and devs. But this just looks like a lazy joke.

    To be fair, they already said they are working on a hotfix. I don't think they have time to babysit.

    I don't see anything game breaking in this patch other than the new maps are killer sided deadzones. Killers should be happy here but it is like that kid that once you give them a piece of candy they keep begging for more and they eventually start crying and it ultimately turns into a tantrum.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788081#Comment_1788081

    To be fair, they already said they are working on a hotfix. I don't think they have time to babysit.

    I don't see anything game breaking in this patch other than the new maps are killer sided deadzones. Killers should be happy here but it is like that kid that once you give them a piece of candy they keep begging for more and they eventually start crying and it ultimately turns into a tantrum.

    "Nothing gamebreaking" *as legion has no ff speed hoarder literally is a perk that does nothing,people are getting frozen in place and cant move as victor and Victor is hitting people through lockers* damn wonder what ya deem gamebreaking.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788081#Comment_1788081

    To be fair, they already said they are working on a hotfix. I don't think they have time to babysit.

    I don't see anything game breaking in this patch other than the new maps are killer sided deadzones. Killers should be happy here but it is like that kid that once you give them a piece of candy they keep begging for more and they eventually start crying and it ultimately turns into a tantrum.

    shill, there is a thread with all the bug listed that appear on this patch, there is a lot of game breaking bug in it with the perk killer and survivor. stop defending behavior they don't need you and try get info before saying something that is completely wrong

  • @PatBrutal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1784934#Comment_1784934

    Just to give you a heads up, this issue will be fixed in the upcoming hotfix.

    That is really cool but couldn't you have delayed the patch in any way so that we could get a working update?

    This is a new low for BHVR and it is in my honest opinion kind of scummy to release a new Killer knowing that it is not working as intended and yet charging full price for it.

  • My friend recently bought this game and his first dlc killer he purchased were the Twins. I feel bad now that he's starting the game off with a bad killer in a broken update where none of their powers can reliably work.

    Won't be surprised if that turns him off from DBD. The wait times in ques are already ridiculous enough. I won't blame him if he just doesn't have the patience for this.

  • @HelterSmelter said:

    My friend recently bought this game and his first dlc killer he purchased were the Twins. I feel bad now that he's starting the game off with a bad killer in a broken update where none of their powers can reliably work.

    Won't be surprised if that turns him off from DBD. The wait times in ques are already ridiculous enough. I won't blame him if he just doesn't have the patience for this.

    Feelsbadman.

    Tell him to start playing billy or huntress, or is gonna quit in max 2 days💀

  • @Aldofer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1789001#Comment_1789001

    shill, there is a thread with all the bug listed that appear on this patch, there is a lot of game breaking bug in it with the perk killer and survivor. stop defending behavior they don't need you and try get info before saying something that is completely wrong

    Dat me!

  • Well I'm out. Had a match with Viktor getting stuck in the ground, survivors took a key, exploited the bug and left me there so they could get the gens done, and then harassed me in the post game chat.

    Next game was like a bunch of strode's with object of obsession, a key, a coldwind offering, and hook sabo who were being tea bagging toxic as all hell. One of them was exploiting a spot on the map apparently the new update made it so you are 100% invulnerable if you run there.

    No fixes in sight for anything.... so I am just un-installing; this is my last post again. Last time I quit for a year, lets see if I can quit longer this time.

    Good luck everyone else.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peu-3fxOy-g

    Community reaction to the patch, first 8 seconds.

    I could have cut the video but then this post would have a higher quality than the patch so I decided to make it low-effort.

    To be fair, I'm pretty sure BHVR said something along the lines of this being a Diablo mobile experience in the patch notes. It seems like they don't know what game they're developing anymore.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Unfortunately things like this will continue until we stop letting it happen.

    This chapter should have been delayed. It's absolutely unacceptable.

    I blame all the people who blindly forked over money for this chapter. Every dollar BHVR gets is saying "We support what your doing".

  • if it's a joke, my laughs sure sound a lot like dead silence and mute disgust.

  • @AshySlashy3 said:

    It's no consolation, but the mobile app has similar issues. And it's nowhere near as far as where the console and PC games are. We have far fewer maps and less of the characters. No Freddy, Deathslinger, etc. And as seems to be the case, efforts to fix usually wind up messing up something seemingly unrelated. One hotfix screwed up the chests. They open fine, but instead of looking like a chest, it's just a green rectangle on the ground. In the levels where certain chests are in dedicated locations, it isn't a problem, but the ones that spawn randomly you basically only find when you're walking slowly and the game prompts you to open it. One of the levels in the game crashes 90 percent of the time, whether you die first hook, or halfway through the match, or if you complete the match, it crashes before the final score tallies.

    Still, it seems to be running more functionally than the PC and console versions. I'm sure partially because it only has about 70 percent of the content of the pc and console editions.

    i saw some vid about dbd mobile dying

  • @OBX said:

    So bhvr has sent the dogs out. Actively removing critical comments from this thread and emailing threats.

    just put your critical comments on more useful places like meta critic or steam etc. they can’t take the heat here and actively cover it up.

    Yeah my post - which had been up for hours - conveniently got moved to the lesser known media tab from which hardly anyone frequents once it started gaining traction. I did include a link to a YouTube video, but my post was more having to do with the nature of the broken chapter. The video was just icing on the cake.

1 2 3 4