Too lazy to crop but I'm proud of all the time I spent trying to get Claudette decent non blendy outfits together. I'm going to get her jean shorts to go with her crop top and a new hairstyle soon.
Wait you need to buy the DLC? When I started it was already available.
Console versions made that possible. Ace and feng/hag and doctor were available when you bought the "special edition." On PC, you have to purchase all DLC's.
Console versions made that possible. Ace and feng/hag and doctor were available when you bought the "special edition." On PC, you have to purchase all DLC's.
Since a guy in the forums told me that my Oni looks like a Warcraft orc (Warcraft III is my favorite game of all time) I just can't take off this skin!
@Yung_Slug The first one is my favorite for sure. Old but spicey!
That's what I usually use. The second one's the closest I can get to a cowboy (for the new chapter, of course) and the third I don't use as much unless I want to change things up.
I love your combo together and the matching charm!! I see you, I see you.
These are a few of my favorite combos. Quite a bit of combos that I love (since I'm a skin collector), but I decided to only pick a few.
I also kinda try to fit the charms with the outfits, but I havent really found my comfort zone yet. You will never see me wear 2 pieces of the same set together. I love to mix and match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too lazy to crop but I'm proud of all the time I spent trying to get Claudette decent non blendy outfits together. I'm going to get her jean shorts to go with her crop top and a new hairstyle soon.
Oooh I really like the second-to-last outfit. I'ma go ahead and steal that.
Steal away. I'm definitely going to steal your Feng outfit once I finally buy the doctor DLC. I love pink and that backpack is super cute.
Wait you need to buy the DLC? When I started it was already available.
It might be my favourite combination
@HommeBizarre Only thing missing is a cigar and a glass of whiskey. And a pretty face :D
Console versions made that possible. Ace and feng/hag and doctor were available when you bought the "special edition." On PC, you have to purchase all DLC's.
Oh that makes sense now.
My fashion sense is incredible
i hate this game unironically
@ALostPuppy The Nea is grunge as fudge! I love it <3
@Mister_xD I see you have great taste - I have the exact same huntress setup.
@BigTimeGamer Lmao at your sour line at the bottom
@Yung_Slug The first one is my favorite for sure. Old but spicey!
Though for The Pig - the default is actually my favorite, this is a close second.
Rift top, common recolor body, and the weapon, but I don't have Plague so I don't have the skin.
Since a guy in the forums told me that my Oni looks like a Warcraft orc (Warcraft III is my favorite game of all time) I just can't take off this skin!
That's what I usually use. The second one's the closest I can get to a cowboy (for the new chapter, of course) and the third I don't use as much unless I want to change things up.
@Groxiverde Seriously though... Oni is cosplaying as an orc..for sure!
@darktrix That Susie outfit is killing. I wish we had a female survivor giving out the same vibe as she does. <3
@FilledPizza She matches her puke as well :D:D
@Mister_Holdout Naughty naughty showing off her assets. That's basically cheating!
How do you post such high quality pics from console?
Some of my favorites that I use. I am a big fan of the blight skin on Plague, and sometimes use the metal collar on demo cause' it's cute.
<3
I'd post more surv ones but since i play almost every one it'd be too many.
You can say what type of player a survivor is just by looking at their Claudette or Dwight skin. The style pattern in the outfit.
I love your combo together and the matching charm!! I see you, I see you.
These are a few of my favorite combos. Quite a bit of combos that I love (since I'm a skin collector), but I decided to only pick a few.
I also kinda try to fit the charms with the outfits, but I havent really found my comfort zone yet. You will never see me wear 2 pieces of the same set together. I love to mix and match.
Accidentally sent a duplicate Min meant to send this one
@Inji You found my OCD ^^ gotta have the right colours with the right outfits. The lantern looks great. Can't wait to try it out!
@Volfawott I can see, directly, that you like a target on your back. I would hunt you down stat. Looking fab (especially your Feng outfits)<3
@JetTheWaffleCat Your Yui strikes a chord within me. I hate-love the pink red combination.
@undeadcookie ngl, this pic had me laugh out loud. Was not expecting the alarge googly eyes when scrolling down
My favorite for kate is:
Huntress:
And whenever i feel ugly, Nancy:
Here's mine. Why don't I see more luv for Mr. Puddles? Also purple ace is op
Oh yeah baby,my 2nd favourite only difference is I use the pink glasses head.
Am I too toxic?
That's waaaaay over the line man. I can't handle that much Aceness.
Any cool hillbilly combinations that anyone runs? I dont see any here.
I love threads like this! Love to see how creative people can be, dont let this thread die it must go on! More outfit combos the better!
I love that Huntress of yours.
My boy
My three favorites.