Here are the outfits I like running with most on my killers! Plus what I currently use on Legion looks pretty cool!
Funny thing is, i barely play trapper and spirit, and i like playing huntress but i domt do it often. But legion I play an awful lot of. These are just my current favorites.
Your Outfit is pretty cute, but I have a Quick question: Isn't it bugged? I'm pretty sure that I have seen it in a video and there was a hole between the body and the skirt.
I'm asking because the same bug happens when you pair the pink skirt with the front-tie-tops and the Devs haven't fixed it in months, so I'm curious if the fixed it for the demon slayer skin.
Your Outfit is pretty cute, but I have a Quick question: Isn't it bugged? I'm pretty sure that I have seen it in a video and there was a hole between the body and the skirt.
I'm asking because the same bug happens when you pair the pink skirt with the front-tie-tops and the Devs haven't fixed it in months, so I'm curious if the fixed it for the demon slayer skin.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks nice! Ill post my Legion in a bit.
Here are the outfits I like running with most on my killers! Plus what I currently use on Legion looks pretty cool!
Funny thing is, i barely play trapper and spirit, and i like playing huntress but i domt do it often. But legion I play an awful lot of. These are just my current favorites.
RIP quality. I still have a few more like my Legion, I'll see if I can get those later.
Your Outfit is pretty cute, but I have a Quick question: Isn't it bugged? I'm pretty sure that I have seen it in a video and there was a hole between the body and the skirt.
I'm asking because the same bug happens when you pair the pink skirt with the front-tie-tops and the Devs haven't fixed it in months, so I'm curious if the fixed it for the demon slayer skin.
My sweet meg head
No hole from what I have seen!
Hmm, so they either fixed it or it isn't an issue on console.
Thank you :)
Im on PC though :)
hopefully they fixed it - either that or I’m blind
Upps, sorry^^
I probably confused something, I sadly can't find the video anymore.
But thank you for your help :)