Are most people in this forum killer mains?

I rarely hear from survivor players and if a person does ask anything related to killer balance, the same group of names rush to the post to insult the user and explain why they poster is wrong and stupid. So, are you a killer or survivor main?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I rarely hear from survivor players and if a person does ask anything related to killer balance, the same group of names rush to the post to insult the user and explain why they poster is wrong and stupid. So, are you a killer or survivor main?

    That's just because most of your opinions are not very popular. This has nothing to do with sides.

  • There is certainly a killer bias on the forums. I'm saying that as a killer main.

  • There seems to be more killers on the forum. But, I play both. More survivor though.

  • Survivor main. Only play killer for dailies, archives or if I'm tired of long queue times

  • Happy people are busy playing the game. People come to the forum to complain. Thus alot more killer mains here because the game is currently slanted towards the survivor side.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I rarely hear from survivor players and if a person does ask anything related to killer balance, the same group of names rush to the post to insult the user and explain why they poster is wrong and stupid. So, are you a killer or survivor main?

    Its because a lot of their comments get contradicted by evidence and statistics?

    People claim nurse is OP: Nurse has the single worst average KR in the game(43% aka in the needs buff tier of bad KR) and 3rd worst in red ranks.

    People claim billy is the best killer in the game when on all statistics he is 3rd at best KR in red ranks and almost exact middle of all killer's KR in overall KR stats.

    People claim killers with BBQ get over 100k average BP per game even though BP is capped to 64k(Or 72k with 100% one category offerings) with BBQ and can only ever break 100k with BPS/Pudding(? I forget if pudding even gets multiplied) as normal BP offerings don't get multiplied.

    TLDR: Its because a lot of the time they are wrong. Balanced(50/50 surv/killer) player.

  • @WTBacon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/126211/are-most-people-in-this-forum-killer-mains

    That's just because most of your opinions are not very popular. This has nothing to do with sides.

    Yeah but are you a killer main? You dodged the question.

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    Anything that calls out your amazing opinions = killer main.

    You are 100% killer main. You didn’t even need to reply we all know.

  • no I'm a survivor main

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054946#Comment_1054946

    Nah I play both sides greatly leaning over on the survivor side since it's easier to have fun and relax.

    As always anything that disagrees with your absurd opinions = Killer main in your book.

    No I’ve just seen you post a bit and it’s always killer sided. Just an observation.

  • @THE_SMASHER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/126211/are-most-people-in-this-forum-killer-mains

    *raises hand*

    survivor main here!

    To answer your question though, it's hard to tell. Half the posts on the front page are from you, trying to bait killer mains from what I see, lol

    Is everyone on this forum you?

    Time to put on the old tinfoil hat...

    His best/worst bait by far was when he said clown was OP. After that, I don't take any posts by him seriously lol

  • @THE_SMASHER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054964#Comment_1054964

    Clown is..OP??? oh dear..

    I usually give the Clown a sacrifice, just because I feel bad for those who play him. ouch

    According to him, clown needs a Nerf so I guess he is

    Nerfhammer incoming

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    Happy people are busy playing the game. People come to the forum to complain. Thus slot more killer mains here because the game is currently slanted towards the survivor side.

    You people still have this mentality? A single nerf to a perk and now the game is "slanted towards the survivors side"?

  • Just because someone posts something in favor of killers doesn't make them a "killer main". Someone can primarily play survivor but still be observant enough to realize things killers need.

    The game is quite slanted in favor of survivors so it would stand to expect in light of this, that there would be more voices in favor towards the other side in trying to balance it out.

  • He is a troll. Trolls are nommy. Ever watched the movie? Nom nom in my tum tum. I don't take him seriously either. And find him entertaining. Nice little laugh when I am having a meh or boring day.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I rarely hear from survivor players and if a person does ask anything related to killer balance, the same group of names rush to the post to insult the user and explain why they poster is wrong and stupid. So, are you a killer or survivor main?

    Its a shame threads like these can be posted.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054934#Comment_1054934

    You people still have this mentality? A single nerf to a perk and now the game is "slanted towards the survivors side"?

    It has nothing to do with a single nerf to a perk at all. It also isn't "now" slanted, it always has been.

  • Ruin getting nerfed, for me, was not the issue. It was how they worded the nerf, the timing, and the reasoning. The way they worded it was so well, I will let ya draw your own conclusions from those patch notes. Otherwise, a change/nerf to ruin could prove beneficial with map changes, hence why the nerf isn't the problem for me and those like me.

    I'm not a killer main. I'm a donut....

    I'll get my tinfoil hat, too... I dun wanna be eaten o.o

  • I play 50/50. So I'd say I'm rather unbiased towards any side. However, I know what needs changed to balance the game.


    PS: just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a killer main. You ask to nerf every killer, and I, among many others disagree.

  • I'm an anti-lobby-simulator main, which means I play whichever role has the shorter queue.

    In the daytime, that's survivor. In the evening, that's killer. So, I main neither.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054969#Comment_1054969

    It has nothing to do with a single nerf to a perk at all. It also isn't "now" slanted, it always has been.

    Ah, yes, the doctor rework, such a survivor slanted change.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054990#Comment_1054990

    Ah, yes, the doctor rework, such a survivor slanted change.

    I never mentioned Doctor and it has nothing to do with Doctor at all.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054930#Comment_1054930

    You are 100% killer main. You didn’t even need to reply we all know.

    Do you ever play killer ?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I started this game as a survivor main because I rarely played FPS games on console because PC is better in that regard.

    But then after survivor became... lackluster... I switched to Killer and never looked back. I love the challenge. Hate how FUBAR the game is right now.

    Killers just don’t get the kind of love from the company that survivors do and I can already see that being fairly new to the game (4 months).

    And another new ish player! Dbd devs, where are you to hear this feedback? D:

    Wait... are you stalking us? You Mikey Main devs smh 😂😂its ok, I understand. Daddy myers amirite?

    Thanks btw, for sharing your input. I would like it if more newer players put in their feedback. It is, afterall, what the devs are often looking at.

  • Maybe it is because you post 4 post in a short time so they are literally the same people.

  • I mostly play survivor

  • I mainly play killer but sometime play survivors.

  • I play Survivor

  • @kreeper124 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054962#Comment_1054962

    His best/worst bait by far was when he said clown was OP. After that, I don't take any posts by him seriously lol

    Ok that was obviously a joke post. Clown is clearly low to bottom killer.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I mostly play survivor

    Has that always been the case? I got the impression you would play a decent amount of killer.

  • What you are considered to be depens on your opinion.

    In one discussion i am called a salty killer main, next minute im a filthy survivor.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I rarely hear from survivor players and if a person does ask anything related to killer balance, the same group of names rush to the post to insult the user and explain why they poster is wrong and stupid. So, are you a killer or survivor main?

    Survivor main.. tho most of my problems with balance are that killers are weak and maps suck... so it may seem otherwise.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/126211/are-most-people-in-this-forum-killer-mains

    Its because a lot of their comments get contradicted by evidence and statistics?

    People claim nurse is OP: Nurse has the single worst average KR in the game(43% aka in the needs buff tier of bad KR) and 3rd worst in red ranks.

    People claim billy is the best killer in the game when on all statistics he is 3rd at best KR in red ranks and almost exact middle of all killer's KR in overall KR stats.

    People claim killers with BBQ get over 100k average BP per game even though BP is capped to 64k(Or 72k with 100% one category offerings) with BBQ and can only ever break 100k with BPS/Pudding(? I forget if pudding even gets multiplied) as normal BP offerings don't get multiplied.

    TLDR: Its because a lot of the time they are wrong. Balanced(50/50 surv/killer) player.

    If you think nurse is a bad killer and needs to be buffed, your ignorant at best, if you think billy is the best killer in the game you are equally stupid. Spirit and nurse have been the best killers in the game for awhile. The problem is that they have massive learning curves(more nurse than spirit but she can take a bit longer used too). And billy is arguably the 3rd best in the game but it's a toss up between him hag, and huntress for most high end killer mains. So sure by this logic statistically trapper is probably one of the best killers or is atleast the most popular doesnt mean hes the strongest by a long shot and needs a nerf quite the opposite honestly if you want info on what's the best of anything in a game you look at what the best players are using not what the bottom 90% are using.

  • @pizzamess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054941#Comment_1054941

    If you think nurse is a bad killer and needs to be buffed, your ignorant at best, if you think billy is the best killer in the game you are equally stupid. Spirit and nurse have been the best killers in the game for awhile. The problem is that they have massive learning curves(more nurse than spirit but she can take a bit longer used too). And billy is arguably the 3rd best in the game but it's a toss up between him hag, and huntress for most high end killer mains. So sure by this logic statistically trapper is probably one of the best killers or is atleast the most popular doesnt mean hes the strongest by a long shot and needs a nerf quite the opposite honestly if you want info on what's the best of anything in a game you look at what the best players are using not what the bottom 90% are using.

    I said OTHER PEOPLE claiming billy is the best are wrong according to the statistics released as both spirit and freddy have higher KR then him from the most recent stats(Which mind you are from November as they haven't been updated sense then).

    Also nurse isn't in the best spot as people always claim she is the best but have no proof of it so I go by what stats we have and when she barely has a higher KR then CLOWN at red it should be telling of her power when people in red ranks can barely out perform clown with her according to the stats.

    Give me undeniable evidence that the nurse is the best then I'll agree until then I'll go by what the stats.

    Idk what most of your tangent is even on as its unrelated to my comment as I have said nothing about trapper or play rates(popularity) or only using overall data as I used both in my explanations such as nurse being the THIRD WORST IN RED RANKS.

  • Aside from "Camping" and "Tunneling" survivors dont really have much to complain about since the game is already in their favor.

  • I mainly play survivor but I used to enjoy both roles, which is something I can’t say atm.

    Also why are you labelling everyone disagreeing with you when you don’t know these people. Ever considered that maybe people genuinely just don’t like some of your opinions?

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    There is certainly a killer bias on the forums. I'm saying that as a killer main.

    thats probably because most that have a reason to complain are killers, given that the math never added up for killers and are heavily in favor for survivors.


    most that go to a forum do so to complain about something or voice their opinion, so if its harder on killers, its natural that most on the forum would be killers.

  • I would hope most people, by FAR, play both sides

  • @Kliah said:

    There seems to be more killers on the forum. But, I play both. More survivor though.

    Maybe the reason is while survivor is easier, very chilled and the bugs get fixed in 1 day they dont have any reason to complain.

  • Some people have life and friends, they are more positive and social, they play survivor. Others are more anti-social, they are always unhappy with everything, have less friends, they usually main killer.

    Many killer mains are always unsatisfied with everything, they only notice negative things: like if both survivors and killers get nerfed, they only notice the latter, but they are not able to realize that, that's why they camp this forum and complain, complain, complain.

  • Naturally the side with the most problems and largest imbalance will be the loudest on any forum, no matter what game it is.

    Survivor bugs- fixed in 1 week tops

    Killer bugs- Its a new feature!

    Or 6 months to 2 years to fix as long as it is not detrimental to survivors.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055359#Comment_1055359

    I said OTHER PEOPLE claiming billy is the best are wrong according to the statistics released as both spirit and freddy have higher KR then him from the most recent stats(Which mind you are from November as they haven't been updated sense then).

    Also nurse isn't in the best spot as people always claim she is the best but have no proof of it so I go by what stats we have and when she barely has a higher KR then CLOWN at red it should be telling of her power when people in red ranks can barely out perform clown with her according to the stats.

    Give me undeniable evidence that the nurse is the best then I'll agree until then I'll go by what the stats.

    Idk what most of your tangent is even on as its unrelated to my comment as I have said nothing about trapper or play rates(popularity) or only using overall data as I used both in my explanations such as nurse being the THIRD WORST IN RED RANKS.

    Just gonna put this out there.

    The stats don't mean what you think they do.

    They are over all platforms and Nurse has never performed as well on console due to frame rate and sensitivity.

    They were taken just after the change where players were learning them and getting used to her again.

    If we take the Nurse stats as showing a true reflection then we must then take all the others which means some killers are well above the 50/50 and all are above which means none need any buffs which we know isn't the case.

  • If i play Survivor, i'm a Survivor-Main. If i play Killer, i'm a Killer-Main.

    Still it's really important to play both sides for a better understanding.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054934#Comment_1054934

    You people still have this mentality? A single nerf to a perk and now the game is "slanted towards the survivors side"?

    İt was used by %80 of the players for a reason.

  • I play both sides and have done for a long, long time. However, it's quite funny when I'm called a killer or survivor main depending on what opinion I have with regards to anything specific from either side - despite the fact that I'm pretty unbiased as I understand the frustrations on both sides of the game.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055091#Comment_1055091

    Has that always been the case? I got the impression you would play a decent amount of killer.

    I do play both sides in red ranks but I’ve always played survivor more.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054925#Comment_1054925

    Yeah but are you a killer main? You dodged the question.

    Yeah but are you a survivor main? You dodged the question.

  • Long time killer main myself. I am now a survivor main for more chill games and I have a lot of fun swfing with family and friends.

    It has truly become a party game for us!

  • @Mandy said:

    I play both sides and have done for a long, long time. However, it's quite funny when I'm called a killer or survivor main depending on what opinion I have with regards to anything specific from either side - despite the fact that I'm pretty unbiased as I understand the frustrations on both sides of the game.

    You've made it clear 🥰🥰🥰

‹ 1 2