Which killer needs a nerf the most right now?

In your opinion which killer needs to be nerfed or reworked next? My vote is hillbilly but I also think a few others could be toned down. Thoughts?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Honestly, they need to make some core gameplay changes, preferably in making totems a true second objective perhaps, and THEN we can address more changes

  • So basicly everyday you come to the forums, ask for killer x to be nerfed and when you run out of ideas you want to other people to suggest stuff?

    Honestly do you have nothing to do in your life? It is so sad to seek human attention so desperately but whatever hf.

  • Legion needs major nerfs

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    You're just boring, stop bating. I stopped with rating your baits

    Looks like the forum mods got tired of his posts too, they sent him on vacation.

  • First thing that needs to be addressed is map changes and having certain tiles not able to spawn next to each other. You shouldn’t have a jungle gym connected to cow tree connected to a cart loop connected to a long wall connected to shack.

    If maps are shrunken in size and tile RNG is taken care of THEN we can talk about killer/survivor balance changes.

    Even then I don’t see any killer who is too overbearing to need any sort of nerf to their base-kit.

  • I don’t know, I just saw he was banned. I assumed they got tired of his baiting.

  • No killers need nerfs, they need buffs

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055165#Comment_1055165

    Well obviously killers will say none. No one cares what they think. I’m talking to those who play both and to survivors. Thanks though and god bless.

    You shouldn't ask for opinions if you're going to be rude when someone states theres.

  • All these people seriously asking for nerfs, YIKES. Survivor is easy enough now, we don't need to nerf Killers that can actually survive currently lmao.

  • Nerf your fellow survivors they are the real killers. Sandbagging, hook farming, baiting, etc... get me killed more than the killer making plays.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054940#Comment_1054940

    You mean beside the fact that Ruin was nerfed because survivors complained it was too frustrating or hard while at the same time survivors are telling killers to "git gud" without their crutch perk as they run their DS, Unbreakable, BT, Adrenaline or DH, telling killers to pressure gens, yet at the same time telling them to abandon chase because survivors run into one of the dozen overpowered structures that exist that alone can keep chases alive for minutes before the killer can catch up to them.

    This has been happening on this forum too, just FYI.

    You're just talking about this forum, but then you're blissfully ignoring the bias that goes on in every other platform such as the Discord, Reddit, Steam Forums, etc then. Which is cherry picking and unfair to say, especially since BHVR reads stuff from those places too. This forum doesn't exist in a vacuum.

    I dont know man, I dont recall anybody asking actively for a ruin nerf anywhere, its just something that came out of nowhere that needed to eventually happen, Reddit became a massive killer circlejerk after the ruin change, same with steam, and lets not talk about the forums with their daily posts about how much the devs hate killers.

    of all the places you mentioned the only one that is truly a survivor circlejerk is Discord, and that is because "certain" dev cant stand a bit of criticism.

    lmao, again with unbreakable? The perk that can be countered just by picking up survivors? And lets not talk about dead hard, the most easy to bait perk in the game

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055889#Comment_1055889

    So basicly everyday you come to the forums, ask for killer x to be nerfed and when you run out of ideas you want to other people to suggest stuff?

    Honestly do you have nothing to do in your life? It is so sad to seek human attention so desperately but whatever hf.

    Really?! They asked a question and I gave a f***ing opinion!! Yeah I have no life WHATSOEVER just because I took a minute of my time to give my opinion on what I think needs to be nerfed! Smh! Gtfo please!! P.S. I don’t come on here often to demand nerfs on things, in fact you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

  • @Gamer2790 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055969#Comment_1055969

    Really?! They asked a question and I gave a f***ing opinion!! Yeah I have no life WHATSOEVER just because I took a minute of my time to give my opinion on what I think needs to be nerfed! Smh! Gtfo please!! P.S. I don’t come on here often to demand nerfs on things, in fact you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

    Strange it wasn't supposed to be directed at you but at the OP, my apologies.

  • Killers need buffs not nerfs. They need to be made into the power role. Maps need to be reworked. Survivors need thier OP perks nerfed and killers need more slow down perks.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055165#Comment_1055165

    Well obviously killers will say none. No one cares what they think. I’m talking to those who play both and to survivors. Thanks though and god bless.

    I do play both, and most that play both or just survivor agree. Which I mentioned before lol you should really learn to read dude lol

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055165#Comment_1055165

    Well obviously killers will say none. No one cares what they think. I’m talking to those who play both and to survivors. Thanks though and god bless.

    So you don't care about killer mains opinions? Isn't that cherry picking and ignoring an entire spectrum of the game?

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    I think we should nerf The Clown by removing his knife. He is a Clown after all, and should instead entertain survivors with circus acts and funny skits. Because he certainly can't juggle gen and map pressure am I right fellas?

    I'm just commenting to say that's the best one yet. Just turn the clown to the Birthday party clown. Some survivors would still say the Clown is Op. 😆

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    None. Maps need fixed before anymore nerfs on both sides.

    Which maps should get fixed?

  • Temple of Purgation, ironworks of misery, corn maps in general, Haddonfield. Mainly the big ones where the killer has zero chance to apply any pressure.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    In your opinion which killer needs to be nerfed or reworked next? My vote is hillbilly but I also think a few others could be toned down. Thoughts?

    i dont wanna say nerf but i hate ghost face's mechanics

    i hate that if i look around for him and i accidentally start breaking him out that he just gets free information on where i am, so i need to look at the ground but he is a zero terror radius killer so if i do this he will likely pull me off a gen

    i hate that he moves at full speed while stealthed and can attack out of it instantly things neither pig or wraith can do

    i also hate that he comes with a built insidious with an insta down for camping

    at the end of the day quite often when i play against ghost face i feel cheated and i dont feel that way against other stealth characters even when they wreck me

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056837#Comment_1056837

    Temple of Purgation, ironworks of misery, corn maps in general, Haddonfield. Mainly the big ones where the killer has zero chance to apply any pressure.

    Yep, i 100% agree with you on Red Forest (both, not only Temple). Ironworks is in my opinion fine, just nerf the godwindow a little bit and thats it. I think corn maps are fine, i dont have any problem as a survivor or as a killer to be successful. Maybe Thompson House is a bit to Survivor Sided and Rotten Field is just a very boring map, but other then that.. corn is okay.

    Haddonfield... yea they should nerf Myers House, remove the god window and change the balcony. The rest of the map is more or less fine.

    You dont mention Game and Lab, both maps with extremly high Killrate (above 70% if i am correct). Those should be the first maps that have to be changed asap in my opinion. Totally painful to play as a Survivor (the ammount of totally unsafe pallets is absurd). And extremly boring as a Killer, mainly because i dont like hide and seek.

  • Clown. Let's nerf clown

  • None of the killers need nerfed.

    Some of the killers need buffed.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055759#Comment_1055759

    Looks like the forum mods got tired of his posts too, they sent him on vacation.

    lol that is funny, thank god

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056854#Comment_1056854

    Yep, i 100% agree with you on Red Forest (both, not only Temple). Ironworks is in my opinion fine, just nerf the godwindow a little bit and thats it. I think corn maps are fine, i dont have any problem as a survivor or as a killer to be successful. Maybe Thompson House is a bit to Survivor Sided and Rotten Field is just a very boring map, but other then that.. corn is okay.

    Haddonfield... yea they should nerf Myers House, remove the god window and change the balcony. The rest of the map is more or less fine.

    You dont mention Game and Lab, both maps with extremly high Killrate (above 70% if i am correct). Those should be the first maps that have to be changed asap in my opinion. Totally painful to play as a Survivor (the ammount of totally unsafe pallets is absurd). And extremly boring as a Killer, mainly because i dont like hide and seek.

    I forgot about those last 2 truthfully. I rarely ever get those maps. Whichever corn map is nothing but corn is the one i think needs rework or just gone. Ironworks i think the building loop needs fixed or something. Haddonfield i think just needs a full rework. Theyre better at making maps now then they were then. Make it look spookier.

  • I want freddy nerfed lol I can never win against him.

  • @GhostofYharnam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056866#Comment_1056866

    I forgot about those last 2 truthfully. I rarely ever get those maps. Whichever corn map is nothing but corn is the one i think needs rework or just gone. Ironworks i think the building loop needs fixed or something. Haddonfield i think just needs a full rework. Theyre better at making maps now then they were then. Make it look spookier.

    mhm thats the one i mentioned (rotten field). I find this map just boring, as you say, nothing but corn.

    Ironwork: Yes thats what i ment with godwindow.

    About Haddonfield: I agree, could be a bit more spooky tho. The original Halloween movie would be a good template for that.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1057037#Comment_1057037

    mhm thats the one i mentioned (rotten field). I find this map just boring, as you say, nothing but corn.

    Ironwork: Yes thats what i ment with godwindow.

    About Haddonfield: I agree, could be a bit more spooky tho. The original Halloween movie would be a good template for that.

    Yeah small thing id like but have the tvs have a spooky movie playing like in the movies or have them on with static when a gen is done in the house.

  • Survivor main here (use to play both but I guess I'm now a survivor main since I haven't touched killer in ages)

    No, killers don't need any more nerfs, I hated ruin and it made the game more enjoyable after the nerf but they didn't have anything to balance it out with and it's made even the best killers laughable. If anything I think they should make the easier killers better but harder to play. (Like Oni, buff him but make him more difficult to handle meaning at high ranks I'll have more of a challenge)

  • The doctor, he's got too much going for him imo

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056541#Comment_1056541

    Strange it wasn't supposed to be directed at you but at the OP, my apologies.

    @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056541#Comment_1056541

    Strange it wasn't supposed to be directed at you but at the OP, my apologies.

    @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1056541#Comment_1056541

    Strange it wasn't supposed to be directed at you but at the OP, my apologies.

    Apology accepted

  • @ppo8820 said:

    In your opinion which killer needs to be nerfed or reworked next? My vote is hillbilly but I also think a few others could be toned down. Thoughts?

    How about you? Because you're killing me, smalls. No killer is in need of nerfs. If only the survivors got nerfs regularly like killers do, then we could talk. Because the nerf ratio is evident.

  • Leave killers the f*ck alone, why survivors are not getting any nerfs? First balance the game, that's the top priority.

  • I think the only killer that needs a nerf is Nea.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    In your opinion which killer needs to be nerfed or reworked next? My vote is hillbilly but I also think a few others could be toned down. Thoughts?

    Get good. Loser. All killers need bloody buffs. No nerfs you complete and utter survivor main freakshow.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1054386#Comment_1054386

    Yet you answered. Hmmm. It’s not bait it’s a question. Just because you don’t like doesn’t mean crap.

    By the way I liked what you said on that other post about needing Freddy. I agree 100%

    I liked how you stalked his activity to prove a point

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1055747#Comment_1055747

    I dont know man, I dont recall anybody asking actively for a ruin nerf anywhere, its just something that came out of nowhere that needed to eventually happen, Reddit became a massive killer circlejerk after the ruin change, same with steam, and lets not talk about the forums with their daily posts about how much the devs hate killers.

    of all the places you mentioned the only one that is truly a survivor circlejerk is Discord, and that is because "certain" dev cant stand a bit of criticism.

    lmao, again with unbreakable? The perk that can be countered just by picking up survivors? And lets not talk about dead hard, the most easy to bait perk in the game

    Only time I ever saw people asking for a ruin nerf are people who suck at skillchecks and refused to listen on how to counter it.

  • @Flatskull said:

    I don't think any killer needs a nerf.

    Legion needs a rework though. He's so boring and he feels so weak. When he was announced I remember how everyone was happy to just to have a fast killer for once. Then he got released and they had to bind him up in all sorts bull. Now he ain't much better.

    I wish they'd just...let him run...I don't care if he's got to rubber stab deep wounds you and has a silly level of narrow view. If he loses killer instinct or whatever. Just let me play as a killer than can go fast. If not that. Make his frenzy stab count as a basic attack so his power actually has some synergy.

    Bubba: He's not an awful killer. I think that he would be more FUN for both sides if he had no terror radius but lacked a basic attack but in return had a louder rumbling chainsaw sound. He still got to reev it up. I like the idea of a killer who SEEMs like he is stealthy but his sounds and power go against that. Creating really intense surprsie chases and jumpscares.

    I absolutely agree with the Leatherface part. While I highly doubt they'll do that, he's done it several times in almost every movie.... except next generation...

  • *Le me chilling at ranks 19-20 because anytime i went past 17 got immediately stuck with red rank survivors.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I don't think any need nerfs. I think a few need reworks (looking at you Bubba) and I think a few need buffs.

    I come from the future

  • I think iridescent heads deserve to be touched. Currently you can have 3 instadown hatchets. Mix that with iron maiden your golden.

  • I vote we fix all the bugs in the current then attack the new ones that show up after tomorrow’s update. Then we buff all killers and solo survivors.

  • 11 may 2020: Old Bubba is better than new

  • Spirit or Freddy. This is coming from someone who plays a fair amount of survivor but more killer. I’ve been playing Spirit lately, assuming she will get a nerf next.

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    Spirit or Freddy. This is coming from someone who plays a fair amount of survivor but more killer. I’ve been playing Spirit lately, assuming she will get a nerf next.

    Why? Both are not picked much more than any of the other A or B Tier Killers. You will average about 15 encounters in about 200 games, thats not much.

1 2 3