Which killer needs a nerf the most right now?
In your opinion which killer needs to be nerfed or reworked next? My vote is hillbilly but I also think a few others could be toned down. Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted
In your opinion which killer needs to be nerfed or reworked next? My vote is hillbilly but I also think a few others could be toned down. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly just got shat on and you think he needs a nerf? The maps need a rework, and there needs to be rule sets for how tiles spawn together.
Tbh there's quite a few killers I wouldn't mind seeing nerfed (Spirit, Oni, Deathslinger, Freddy), but I'm worried about killers being nerfed into the ground. (I'll always love you Nurse.)
Honestly, I think Legion, Pig, and Myers need the most love right now. I do think map reworks will help all of them though. I'd love to see a Nurse buff too, honestly, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I really miss cooldown-less Blinks.