You know what? Stop complaining. You don't know what's good for the game

Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • STOP COMPLAINING. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GAME

    evidently neither do they

  • So you won't cry if DS and BT get gutted, right?

  • Yeah, go play something else for a week, like civilization or something.

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now

    Hello, you must be new here.

  • Like it or not this is a place for general feedback. This place takes our issues and at the very least puts them on the devs radar.

    Besides if it's boring stop reading simple as that.

  • "The devs are devs for a reason"

    Breaks matchmaking

    "They know what they're doing"

    Breaks sound AGAIN

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now

    I try not to insult people but you must not have 2 brain cells to rub together. It's a game everyone has paid money for. We are well within our rights to complain when we believe the game is being destroyed. We can stop playing, but that means the time and money we invested is now gone. Just because someone invented something does not always mean they will act in the game's best interest. Apple fired Steve jobs at one point for this reason

  • Good advice

    Maybe you can play MHW with me next time when you wait 40mins for a lobby

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    So you won't cry if DS and BT get gutted, right?

    I think you overestimate how many people would complain about changes to these perks. They are obviously hot topics and I don't think anybody would be surprised with further changes to them

  • πŸ˜‚

    @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now

    @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now


  • Can I take the dev who made Evolve for example, they already made left4dead2 which was a huge success and their games are still died even if they were good developers because they did anything, the dev of dbd are not even good so imagine ....

  • I think happy players are what's good for any game's health and upsetting a LARGE majority with a nonsense change based on nonsense reasons is not.

    πŸ€”

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Haha you guys are too easy to annoy

    So you are a worthless troll then. Good to know

  • But apparently the devs do when they nerf doctor because his weak ass can see people across the map like anyone cares. I RARELY play against a doctor. let alone one who doesn't DC from rage.

    Sometiems I think that the devs have people spying on Killer Main streams, and if really good Killer players do meh with a weak killer or think they found a good close to viable (in tru3's sense of the word) way to use a killer. Then that killer gets a nerf secretly planned and later executed.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    I think happy players are what's good for any game's health and upsetting a LARGE majority with a nonsense change based on nonsense reasons is not.

    πŸ€”

    Killers aren't a large majority haha

  • Wow, I never thought about it like that. Completely changed my mind. I wonder if we asked nicely enough if they'd step on our throats and drip loogies down into our gasping mouths, too.

    If "devs know best," why couldn't they attribute the use of Hex: Ruin to the actual reason folks use it (to combat terrible gen speed design) and instead infer a BS reason for which literally nobody uses it (absolutely 0 people give two farts in a bucket about Gatekeeper emblems... I mean, c'mon, seriously?).

    Crack account using dead minnows.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    So you won't cry if DS and BT get gutted, right?

    Those perks were already nerfed what else are they going to do now? they just have to nerf more perks.

    You're worried about BT, use Freddy;That perk is useless against him. In addition, not all suvs use it because they don't give a ######### about someone in the killer's face without BT. DS worries you, just don't pick it up until the perk effect passes. and EZ. Or do the same thing that all killers do now, camp and tun.

  • The fact you think its only killers who are upset shows how ignorant you are.

  • @Xerge said:

    Yeah, go play something else for a week, like civilization or something.

    Ive actually dusted off my xbox and started playing Warframe again. While I like DBD...this is discouraging. Trying to have abit of hope since we havent given it an actual shot yet... And I've been wrong before when I didnt see any real hope on the Freddy rework when it was first shown... Just thinking, maybe its not as bad as it sounds.

  • @Keene_Kills said:

    Wow, I never thought about it like that. Completely changed my mind. I wonder if we asked nicely enough if they'd step on our throats and drip loogies down into our gasping mouths, too.

    If "devs know best," why couldn't they attribute the use of Hex: Ruin to the actual reason folks use it (to combat terrible gen speed design) and instead infer a BS reason for which literally nobody uses it (absolutely 0 people give two farts in a bucket about Gatekeeper emblems... I mean, c'mon, seriously?).

    Crack account using dead minnows.

    Just apply pressure

  • Yea we should totally trust someone with the name Crummy in their name for sure.

    https://giphy.com/gifs/sarcasm-sarcastic-3o7aCS5Jo35knfOUJW

    The forums are here for a reason.

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Haha you guys are too easy to annoy

    If you're gonna troll, at least wait more than 5 minutes before outing yourself

  • @ElementDoom said:

    "The devs are devs for a reason"

    Breaks matchmaking

    "They know what they're doing"

    Breaks sound AGAIN

    I still can't hear the killers terror radio or when the suvs exploit the gens. but they really give a damn to solve those things.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    Yea we should totally trust someone with the name Crummy in their name for sure.

    https://giphy.com/gifs/sarcasm-sarcastic-3o7aCS5Jo35knfOUJW

    The forums are here for a reason.

    I mean nobody has played with changes yes. Hopefully all the changes will be as balanced as nurse

  • So you start a thread and cry and complaining about it? πŸ˜„

  • He’s not wrong though is he? All you killers do is run toxic perks so we do the gens, which are objectives

  • @DBD78 said:

    So you start a thread and cry and complaining about it? πŸ˜„

    I'm not crying I'm laughing about it

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now

    "Don't like it don't play it" That's fine I don't think I will if they go through with the ruin change. Loads of other games to play while the braindead devs run this one into the ground.

  • Actually they are, because without killers, you have no game to play. Plenty of people have a reason to be upset right now, but I'm pretty sure your a surv main and that's why you don't care, but let them gut sprint bursts or DS, and you would be screaming bloody murder on here. You should really think before you type, just because it doesn't affect YOU, doesn't mean it doesn't affect another HUGE, MAIN part of this community.

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970623#Comment_970623

    Actually they are, because without killers, you have no game to play. Plenty of people have a reason to be upset right now, but I'm pretty sure your a surv main and that's why you don't care, but let them gut sprint bursts or DS, and you would be screaming bloody murder on here. You should really think before you type, just because it doesn't affect YOU, doesn't mean it doesn't affect another HUGE, MAIN part of this community.

    More people play survivor. There's 4x them in each lobby haha

  • I like how people are still arguing with op AFTER he outed himself

  • @jebbush said:

    I like how people are still arguing with op AFTER he outed himself

    That's the fun part

  • @jebbush said:

    I like how people are still arguing with op AFTER he outed himself

    Yeah he had me going too I didn't clue in till like the 4th post lol.

  • Might take all of your brain power to understand this, but killers not being a large majority is a bad thing. Survivors need people to play killer in order to find matches, so the less Killers there are the less lobbies there are which further increases queue times.

  • @Jplanas98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970623#Comment_970623

    Might take all of your brain power to understand this, but killers not being a large majority is a bad thing. Survivors need people to play killer in order to find matches, so the less Killers there are the less lobbies there are which further increases queue times.

    Are you being serious? If there's more killers then they will be waiting longer. There's always 4x the amount of survivors in game than killers. You need more survivors or the game would be worse

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying you babies it's a game. Don't like it don't play it. The devs are devs for a reason. They know what they're doing so stop moaning about every little thing. It's getting boring now

    Sorry, freedom of speech is a thing I'm afraid. We all payed money for this game so we all have a right to say what we want

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    So you won't cry if DS and BT get gutted, right?

    you mean what has already been done?

  • Every killer that leaves means that four more people have to wait longer. Remember that.

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/970906#Comment_970906

    Are you being serious? If there's more killers then they will be waiting longer. There's always 4x the amount of survivors in game than killers. You need more survivors or the game would be worse

    If you're gonna troll at least make it a logical troll. Survivors don't create lobbies, killers do. So if there are less Killers there are less lobbies for survivors to join causing the queue times to increase.

  • Stop crying. It's healthy for the game. I'm sure all the nerfs in the world can't be as unfair as noed for survivors

  • "NoED is unfair"

    Literally can denied by survivors. If that's somehow unfair, then why isn't decisive strike or say Sprint burst? There is nothing the killer can do to deny them from being used. Based on your own logic btw.

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying. It's healthy for the game. I'm sure all the nerfs in the world can't be as unfair as noed for survivors

    This man is correct πŸ…

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Can you stop spamming these threads please?

    If you don't want to see people complaining, you're more than welcome to stop viewing the forums or go to a different discussion.

    Making multiple "quit whining threads" in a short amount of time to instigate people doesn't help.

    Thank you.

    It's my opinion. You killers like to remind everyone that everyone can have one

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying. It's healthy for the game. I'm sure all the nerfs in the world can't be as unfair as noed for survivors

    Do bones.

  • This is clearly a bait post.

  • Any rank 1 survivor can look at the ruin change and see it as unhealthy for the game.

    If you can't, you got to red ranks by being boosted by your SWF buddies that are better than you.

    But I respect your 'rank 12 solo queue' unable to hit space bar opinion.

  • All your discussions you created are baits

    incredible

  • @CrummyCookie said:

    Stop crying. It's healthy for the game. I'm sure all the nerfs in the world can't be as unfair as noed for survivors

    Comeback when tunneling and slugging, and noed and mori's are the new meta. See how "healthy" you think it is when you're having a miserable time.

β€Ή 1 2