Who would your #1 dream date be?(1000th post CELEBRATION)
Skip to the bottom section for the main discussion if you wish. Also, I'm editing this in up here, #GiveEvanadateSuzi is now a thing... bets suck. XD
Hello, my name is Evan Jackson and I want to start this off by saying, thank you, to literally everyone. From the great devs that make this game, to the fabulous trusted members who constantly are doing their part to help out, to the lovely commenters who help spread discussion and ideas, to the artists and cosplayers who always astound me with their creativity and even the people who ghost. Before really getting into this game and community, I was pretty depressed and seeing a psychiatrist but this game and it's wonderful people helped a lot. With this community, I feel like I can be as open and honest as I want so thank you.
I've gotta give some special shoutouts to people like @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, thank you great individuals for accepting me and though we've talked very little, I hope we form great friendships and although I can be overbearing occasionally(sorry Fifth) I don't mean to be annoying about it. One last big shoutout to a some extremely special people to me. I would have never engaged with this community or really, any community, if it wasn't for absolutely spectacular and tremendous people like the always gorgeous Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter, I'll get back to her in a second) the always wholesome Paulie Esther, the hilarious Frip Frop and the insanely respectable Maximilian and although this will never reach these people in a million years, I love them all truly from the bottom of my heart and I wish there was someway for me to show that to them. If there was a song to show my appreciation towards everything and everyone I listed, it would be this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EErSKhC0CZsNow, for the main topic, who would be your number one dream date from real life or any piece of media and why? For me, it goes like this.
My #1 dream date would be: Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter)
Why: I think we would really connect over our love for horror and video games and I just genuinely think she's a amazing person, easily my number one.
My #1 fantasy date would be: I have no idea
Why: Too many to pick from
I thought to actually make the main topic something we all seek for, companionship and to not be alone. Then again, what do I know about dating, never been on a single date in my life, the ultimate cherry tree you'd say.
One last time, to anyone who reads this or comments on this, I hope your Holiday season is absolutely spectacular filled with lots of love and care because we all deserve to be happy, not just during the holidays but all the time. I truly have a love and appreciation for all of you, thank you, I hope we talk again real soom.
Comments
I’m not 100% sure but since it hasn’t been moved, I think it’s fine.
@AAAAA I see what your saying but I don't think that's a fair comparison. I'm assuming that by "in" you mean "in DBD the game". So that topic would be directly related to the game, wouldn't it? Anyways, this isn't that important so I don't want split hairs for nothing. I just thought general discussions was reserved for discussions about the game.
I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be in general but since it hasn’t been moved, I guess it’s fine.
@GrootDude I mean yeah, I guess it is. Thought general discussions was something else but I guess I was wrong! I will be sure to also create threads like this in general discussions in the future! Have a GREAT day :)
You too! :)
I hope you do as well!
Since he hasn't replied back with any sort of rebuttal I'm inclined to believe that yes, Twisted DOES indeed have a crush on Ash. Now, to be fair, his chin was forged by gods so I can't blame him.
Ash is the second least appealing survivor to me
So, who's your first then XD
Oh also, to responed to what you said on your post, I'm always willing to play with you, @Unicorn or @Boosted_Dwight anytime you three want to.
WE DID IT BOYS/GIRLS/OTHERS! 2K!
You also play on PS4?
Yup, most certainly do. I'll say this though, I CAN be a bit overbearing, I think I over did it with some of them. XD
Oh GOD, HERE WE GO!
Jeff is the worst 🤢🤮
O O F
Poor Jeff, although, I personally don't care much for him either.
That means spine chill stays in my build. 😎
Yup, congratulations, you and @AAAAA won, I get to embarrass myself AND I've got to think of a 2K celebration, fabulous. XD
ONCE AGAIN, NO CHEEKY COMMENTS NEEDED!
Spine Chill is 100% meta, I will fight anyone who says otherwise
I agree
She’s gonna be happy. :)
ha no problem man sorry for the late responce took a break from the forums for the holiday
I hope your holidays were fantastic Ruler. :)
#GiveEvanADateWithSusie
*Cries in the corner*
Huntress it new bae
Thank you for the shout outs man. We're all thankful :)
Sorry to correct you but it is actually:
#GiveEvanADateWithSuzi
:)
Sorry I'm still new around here:(
No worries
Damn it all, here we go. XD
Just to let you know, you can always edit your comment with the gear symbol at the top right of your comment box. Appreciate the kind words. :) Also, Huntress is definitely a cutie.
You don't need to encourage him Mr. Sapling. XD
I’ll encourage everyone :P
That's why you're part of the Wholesome Harem!
Also, on an unrelated note, because this thread has all the unrelated notes, my crazy shower thought of the day (night) was: what if they made Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde a killer in dbd?
No, don't do it, no, NO
You also encourage the # movement? Boy, this is rough for me. XD
It surprises me that they haven't based more killers on stories to be honest. I'd enjoy a Dr. J and Mr. H type killer. I'd also enjoy a Frankenstein's monster type of killer as well.
We’re just helping you face your fears. 🤪
Dude, we're @Cornpopers_Evan's wingmen! His entourage! His posse! We can chew on pieces of grass and wear sunglasses indoors!
Yeah man, where all the book killers at?
Now just watch the next killer hit people with a dictionary XD
Ye :D
I guess you certainly are XD
I'd un-ironically adore that XD
New killer: The Librarian
Power: Shhh!
Do not make a sound or you will die. If you fail a skill check, you die. If you scare a crow, you die. The Librarian has no weapon, but can throw a book at you, which causes a skill check. If you fail that skill check, you have failed to catch the book, and it falls to the ground, which makes a loud noise, which means you die.
Looks like Suzi will finally see thisss.....
Honestly, extremely unlikely, she's a fairly popular YouTuber so the likelihood she even glances at this post is as close to zero as it gets. Which I'm definitely ok with. XD
Have we found the BEST killer? I believe we have
Wait, since when was Calm Spirit and Technician the survivor meta? What do you mean, don't bother with Dead Hard?
Alright, I admit it, I just got whooshed for awhile until I looked at it more closely. XD
Nah. As much as I love him, I wouldn't date him haha. He's a bean. I'd try to date the Pig. But, whooee those traps are terrifying
The traps may be terrifying, indeed, but it's all worth it it to be able to BOOP THE SNOOT!
Yesterday I was allowed to boop the snoot two games in a row!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play Pig...
Well, now that it's been awhile, how did the booping of your waifu go?
Good, but I'd like to clarify that The Pig is not my waif, nor am I a Pig main. I just like spreading the memes XD
Are you trying to tell me that you secretly DON'T like to boop the snoot?
At the very least tell me you like the stun sounds. :(
I’ve never booped the snoot
No I love to boop the snoot! And maybe this is unwholesome of me, but I prefer The Huntress' stun noises.
Oh you poor thing! It is a joy unlike any other