Who would your #1 dream date be?(1000th post CELEBRATION)
Skip to the bottom section for the main discussion if you wish. Also, I'm editing this in up here, #GiveEvanadateSuzi is now a thing... bets suck. XD
Hello, my name is Evan Jackson and I want to start this off by saying, thank you, to literally everyone. From the great devs that make this game, to the fabulous trusted members who constantly are doing their part to help out, to the lovely commenters who help spread discussion and ideas, to the artists and cosplayers who always astound me with their creativity and even the people who ghost. Before really getting into this game and community, I was pretty depressed and seeing a psychiatrist but this game and it's wonderful people helped a lot. With this community, I feel like I can be as open and honest as I want so thank you.
I've gotta give some special shoutouts to people like @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, thank you great individuals for accepting me and though we've talked very little, I hope we form great friendships and although I can be overbearing occasionally(sorry Fifth) I don't mean to be annoying about it. One last big shoutout to a some extremely special people to me. I would have never engaged with this community or really, any community, if it wasn't for absolutely spectacular and tremendous people like the always gorgeous Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter, I'll get back to her in a second) the always wholesome Paulie Esther, the hilarious Frip Frop and the insanely respectable Maximilian and although this will never reach these people in a million years, I love them all truly from the bottom of my heart and I wish there was someway for me to show that to them. If there was a song to show my appreciation towards everything and everyone I listed, it would be this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EErSKhC0CZsNow, for the main topic, who would be your number one dream date from real life or any piece of media and why? For me, it goes like this.
My #1 dream date would be: Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter)
Why: I think we would really connect over our love for horror and video games and I just genuinely think she's a amazing person, easily my number one.
My #1 fantasy date would be: I have no idea
Why: Too many to pick from
I thought to actually make the main topic something we all seek for, companionship and to not be alone. Then again, what do I know about dating, never been on a single date in my life, the ultimate cherry tree you'd say.
One last time, to anyone who reads this or comments on this, I hope your Holiday season is absolutely spectacular filled with lots of love and care because we all deserve to be happy, not just during the holidays but all the time. I truly have a love and appreciation for all of you, thank you, I hope we talk again real soom.
Comments
You must have had some auric cells saved up right because I don't think two 10 dollar packs could buy that much right?
You gave me a $25 card
I read your comment wrong but 25 dollars worth of aurics was enough since certain things were green rarity
Why didn't you expect it? I enjoy seeing your comments here. Especially the ones about a certain spider Thomas. ;)
I hope you had a lovely Christmas as well.
Hah, i do like steak, but it ain't my favorite. 😋
I'll try @Elk, you do the same!
Honestly same but it was what we were having, I honestly think I prefer ribs but that's just me.
OH okay, that definitely makes more sense now. Glad to see you definitely made it go the extra mile with all the cosmetics. :)
@Cornpopers_Evan again, congratulations on the 1.7k this time!
Again, thank you for the recognition and to be honest I didn’t think this post would blow tf up. But it didn’t. Also, I may or maybe not have gotta A LITTLE defensive when someone was being a lil rude to you 💀
Also, I’ve been seeing some of you guys talking about “The Entity’s Hangout” or something...? You’ve mentioned to me too and I still have no idea what that means...
If you go to the "off topic" section, you should see something somewhere on that page called "entity's hangout". It holds the record for most views and comments, I believe.
Just a heads up, not all of us with red pfp are "trusted". The pfp is meant to signify people whove gotten "forum member of the month". I was abit confused as well as afew others that have gotten it as well at first, lol.
Customization is one of my favorite things in games so I always go the extra mile. :P
It also got over 100 pages
I appreciate the heads up but yeah, I already knew. What I don't know however is to tell the difference between the pfp, is one slightly darker then the other or something like that? To be far, I'm still happy to add them.
Just gotta look next to the name for the "Trusted" tag. Theres no difference between the pfp or anything though.
That only works on the desktop/full site, there isn’t really a way on mobile.
1.8k btw :D
You know what... you're 100% right. I usually just look at the pfp and see red and think "oh yeah, trusted" so that's my problem. Thank you for cleaning that up.
Your good. Im pretty sure I was the first person who DIDNT get the trusted tag, so when I got my pfp I was messaging one of the mods like "um...you forgot something...". Rizzo had to explain the difference to me, and since then Ive noticed the same with other people.
Hopefully with the forums rework coming in eventually for the full site, I hope the mobile users are able to have it as well.
Also, yeah, I better get that twitter account warmed up. :(
Yeppers >:D
Get HYPED!!!
Yeah, I could only imagine how confusing that was at first. XD
Hey though, getting fmotm is still pretty incredible.
Nopesies :c
I’ll make sure of it! >:)
You're such a sweetheart! ❤
Oh NO =O
Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! Keep being awesome :)
Posted on December 18th.
Still appears in the main page of the forums today.
Breaking the rule of not being posted in the correct section (off topic).
Half of the comments are not even in the topic of the """"""""discussion"""""""""" and people look like just chatting to each other.
Can this be closed or just moved to off topic now?
Dude, who cares? Let my boy Cornpopers have his moment.
Idk what's special about posting 1000 posts in 3 months, tell everyone who doesn't care and ask an off topic question out of the correct section breaking a rule.
I'll keep this thread going for as long as people want to discuss who their dream date could be from anything or anyone.
Actually I can't find the last comment about that, so this discussion has just evolved to congrats, thanks, and random chat
Page 11, you're welcome, now have a fantastic day
Don't forget about you complaining about everyone else having a good time!
Jake Park is my dream dbd date.
Look at how cute he is <3
Hey, I'm just glad there's people like you who make the community a better place.
Ye :)
Hey @Cornpopers_Evan, we're at 1.9K... start reactivating your Twitter account <3
I greatly appreciate posts like this, it warms my heart to see. I'm guessing your dream date is Bubba? XD
Oh damn, you're right, OH #########!
Oh wow, just less than100 views needed now. <3
He must be so happy!
Such a nice post and gives us all hope for this community. It needs a lot more players like yourself who appreciate the little things instead of complaining about everything they dislike.
Thank you for bringing some light to the forums and I hope you had an amazing Christmas.
Fleece Johnson
His old cell in kentucky state
I truly appreciate the kind words Twisted, I know it definitely gets annoying to see all the complaints and comparisons but honestly, if that's what makes them happy then let them have their happiness. As long as they aren't being snarky, condescending or a general ass about it. Like I said earlier though, thank people like Suzi and Paulie because without them making such a nice impact on my life, I definitely wouldn't be as good-hearted.
I also hope your Christmas was spectacular and I'm gonna take a wild guess and say, Ash is your dream date? XD
I think he likes Ash too :P
I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but why is this thread in the "general discussions" section? I thought there was a sub-section for non-game related posts? Honestly don't want to rain on anybody's parade, you guys are cxute and everything, it's just that it keeps popping up in my feed.
Ok, general discussion is used for "open discussions on various topics" and off-topic specifically says "hey, that's not dbd related" and I made it so your dream date could be from either real life or any piece of media, including dbd and other games. I hope this clears it up for you, hope Christmas went well for you as well.
@Cornpopers_Evan So you're saying that as long as it could include DBD, general discussions is the place to go? Because thta's not how I've intepreted it at all. I'll back if I'm wrong though.
I do believe as long as it can pertain to DBD, it can be allowed in general discussions, I believe. While off-topic is made for things, as stated, completely 100% off-topic and can't or doesn't link back to DBD. I call upon someone like @GrootDude or @Fibijean who have much more knowledge when it comes to this sorta thing to clear it up further because I'm semi busy right now.
The way I see it, if it's not about the game at all, it's off topic. If it's about the game, even if it's tangential or not serious, it can go in general. "Thoughts on Ted Cruz?" would be off topic, "Thoughts on putting Ted Cruz in as the Zodiac Killer?" would be in general.