Who would your #1 dream date be?(1000th post CELEBRATION)

Skip to the bottom section for the main discussion if you wish. Also, I'm editing this in up here, #GiveEvanadateSuzi is now a thing... bets suck. XD

Hello, my name is Evan Jackson and I want to start this off by saying, thank you, to literally everyone. From the great devs that make this game, to the fabulous trusted members who constantly are doing their part to help out, to the lovely commenters who help spread discussion and ideas, to the artists and cosplayers who always astound me with their creativity and even the people who ghost. Before really getting into this game and community, I was pretty depressed and seeing a psychiatrist but this game and it's wonderful people helped a lot. With this community, I feel like I can be as open and honest as I want so thank you.

I've gotta give some special shoutouts to people like @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, thank you great individuals for accepting me and though we've talked very little, I hope we form great friendships and although I can be overbearing occasionally(sorry Fifth) I don't mean to be annoying about it. One last big shoutout to a some extremely special people to me. I would have never engaged with this community or really, any community, if it wasn't for absolutely spectacular and tremendous people like the always gorgeous Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter, I'll get back to her in a second) the always wholesome Paulie Esther, the hilarious Frip Frop and the insanely respectable Maximilian and although this will never reach these people in a million years, I love them all truly from the bottom of my heart and I wish there was someway for me to show that to them. If there was a song to show my appreciation towards everything and everyone I listed, it would be this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EErSKhC0CZs

Now, for the main topic, who would be your number one dream date from real life or any piece of media and why? For me, it goes like this.

My #1 dream date would be: Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter)

Why: I think we would really connect over our love for horror and video games and I just genuinely think she's a amazing person, easily my number one.

My #1 fantasy date would be: I have no idea

Why: Too many to pick from

I thought to actually make the main topic something we all seek for, companionship and to not be alone. Then again, what do I know about dating, never been on a single date in my life, the ultimate cherry tree you'd say.

One last time, to anyone who reads this or comments on this, I hope your Holiday season is absolutely spectacular filled with lots of love and care because we all deserve to be happy, not just during the holidays but all the time. I truly have a love and appreciation for all of you, thank you, I hope we talk again real soom.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Hello again lovely forum members, I'm back yet again to say wow, just wow.

    I NEVER thought such a personal and open post could ever reach 1k views, truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the commenters who helped this post reach such a goal and like originally stated, I wanna thank those YouTubers in giving me the conference to start really engaging in community's. I'm going to give you ALL a big shoutout right now as a way to say thank you and because YOU deserve some spotlight.

    Also because I(hopefully) grab your attention again, let's get a trend going with #GiveEvanadateSuzi(this is a joke, if this post every somehow ACTUALLY got to her, the tomatos would be cracking jokes with how rude I'd be)

    Starting with the special ones, @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, you three are truly incredible people to talk to and be around. Unicorn, you're a absolutely lovely and awesome person and you always set the line straight, no sugarcoating, I wish we could talk and play together more but I understand you're a busy girl. BD, I have a lot of fun with our sessions and you've got a general positive energy that I love, keep it up, you're doing great. Treeman, first off, you basically helped this thread tremendously and I couldn't be happier, you've got a great future ahead of you. Now, I can't make any promises, but I got some special Christmas gifts for the three of you. ;)

    Now, onto the rest, @KillermainBTWm8, @FriendlyGuy, @LordGlint, @AvisDeene, @ruler33, @TheHoodiedOne, @PhantomMask20763, @ASpazNamedSteve, @oh_0k, @MegMain98, @PistolTimb, @kate_best_girl, @Elk, @TheEntity03, @Umbrae_pk, @Sonzaishinai, @FJSJ_Lunar, @ASAPTurtle, @FearlessHunter, @ShrekIsHot, @Creepingcam1070, @indieeden7, @Spooky13, @JetTheWaffleCat, @toxicmegg, @AAAAA, @RemoveLegion, @KillerRaccoon, @MyNamePete, @kamisen, @Majestic_Herman and @DBDfan12, thank you all for making this post the success that it was and further more, if you actually talked about your dream date, words cannot contain how happy I am that you participated. One last time, thanks everyone for making my, now, favorite discussion I've made a hit.

    Such wholesomeness

    Who says out community is toxic

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Hello again lovely forum members, I'm back yet again to say wow, just wow.

    I NEVER thought such a personal and open post could ever reach 1k views, truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the commenters who helped this post reach such a goal and like originally stated, I wanna thank those YouTubers in giving me the conference to start really engaging in community's. I'm going to give you ALL a big shoutout right now as a way to say thank you and because YOU deserve some spotlight.

    Also because I(hopefully) grab your attention again, let's get a trend going with #GiveEvanadateSuzi(this is a joke, if this post every somehow ACTUALLY got to her, the tomatos would be cracking jokes with how rude I'd be)

    Starting with the special ones, @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, you three are truly incredible people to talk to and be around. Unicorn, you're a absolutely lovely and awesome person and you always set the line straight, no sugarcoating, I wish we could talk and play together more but I understand you're a busy girl. BD, I have a lot of fun with our sessions and you've got a general positive energy that I love, keep it up, you're doing great. Treeman, first off, you basically helped this thread tremendously and I couldn't be happier, you've got a great future ahead of you. Now, I can't make any promises, but I got some special Christmas gifts for the three of you. ;)

    Now, onto the rest, @KillermainBTWm8, @FriendlyGuy, @LordGlint, @AvisDeene, @ruler33, @TheHoodiedOne, @PhantomMask20763, @ASpazNamedSteve, @oh_0k, @MegMain98, @PistolTimb, @kate_best_girl, @Elk, @TheEntity03, @Umbrae_pk, @Sonzaishinai, @FJSJ_Lunar, @ASAPTurtle, @FearlessHunter, @ShrekIsHot, @Creepingcam1070, @indieeden7, @Spooky13, @JetTheWaffleCat, @toxicmegg, @AAAAA, @RemoveLegion, @KillerRaccoon, @MyNamePete, @kamisen, @Majestic_Herman and @DBDfan12, thank you all for making this post the success that it was and further more, if you actually talked about your dream date, words cannot contain how happy I am that you participated. One last time, thanks everyone for making my, now, favorite discussion I've made a hit.

    So wholesome

    Who says our community is toxic

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Hello again lovely forum members, I'm back yet again to say wow, just wow.

    I NEVER thought such a personal and open post could ever reach 1k views, truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the commenters who helped this post reach such a goal and like originally stated, I wanna thank those YouTubers in giving me the conference to start really engaging in community's. I'm going to give you ALL a big shoutout right now as a way to say thank you and because YOU deserve some spotlight.

    Also because I(hopefully) grab your attention again, let's get a trend going with #GiveEvanadateSuzi(this is a joke, if this post every somehow ACTUALLY got to her, the tomatos would be cracking jokes with how rude I'd be)

    Starting with the special ones, @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, you three are truly incredible people to talk to and be around. Unicorn, you're a absolutely lovely and awesome person and you always set the line straight, no sugarcoating, I wish we could talk and play together more but I understand you're a busy girl. BD, I have a lot of fun with our sessions and you've got a general positive energy that I love, keep it up, you're doing great. Treeman, first off, you basically helped this thread tremendously and I couldn't be happier, you've got a great future ahead of you. Now, I can't make any promises, but I got some special Christmas gifts for the three of you. ;)

    Now, onto the rest, @KillermainBTWm8, @FriendlyGuy, @LordGlint, @AvisDeene, @ruler33, @TheHoodiedOne, @PhantomMask20763, @ASpazNamedSteve, @oh_0k, @MegMain98, @PistolTimb, @kate_best_girl, @Elk, @TheEntity03, @Umbrae_pk, @Sonzaishinai, @FJSJ_Lunar, @ASAPTurtle, @FearlessHunter, @ShrekIsHot, @Creepingcam1070, @indieeden7, @Spooky13, @JetTheWaffleCat, @toxicmegg, @AAAAA, @RemoveLegion, @KillerRaccoon, @MyNamePete, @kamisen, @Majestic_Herman and @DBDfan12, thank you all for making this post the success that it was and further more, if you actually talked about your dream date, words cannot contain how happy I am that you participated. One last time, thanks everyone for making my, now, favorite discussion I've made a hit.

    Such wholesomeness

    Who says out community is toxic

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Hello again lovely forum members, I'm back yet again to say wow, just wow.

    I NEVER thought such a personal and open post could ever reach 1k views, truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the commenters who helped this post reach such a goal and like originally stated, I wanna thank those YouTubers in giving me the conference to start really engaging in community's. I'm going to give you ALL a big shoutout right now as a way to say thank you and because YOU deserve some spotlight.

    Also because I(hopefully) grab your attention again, let's get a trend going with #GiveEvanadateSuzi(this is a joke, if this post every somehow ACTUALLY got to her, the tomatos would be cracking jokes with how rude I'd be)

    Starting with the special ones, @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, you three are truly incredible people to talk to and be around. Unicorn, you're a absolutely lovely and awesome person and you always set the line straight, no sugarcoating, I wish we could talk and play together more but I understand you're a busy girl. BD, I have a lot of fun with our sessions and you've got a general positive energy that I love, keep it up, you're doing great. Treeman, first off, you basically helped this thread tremendously and I couldn't be happier, you've got a great future ahead of you. Now, I can't make any promises, but I got some special Christmas gifts for the three of you. ;)

    Now, onto the rest, @KillermainBTWm8, @FriendlyGuy, @LordGlint, @AvisDeene, @ruler33, @TheHoodiedOne, @PhantomMask20763, @ASpazNamedSteve, @oh_0k, @MegMain98, @PistolTimb, @kate_best_girl, @Elk, @TheEntity03, @Umbrae_pk, @Sonzaishinai, @FJSJ_Lunar, @ASAPTurtle, @FearlessHunter, @ShrekIsHot, @Creepingcam1070, @indieeden7, @Spooky13, @JetTheWaffleCat, @toxicmegg, @AAAAA, @RemoveLegion, @KillerRaccoon, @MyNamePete, @kamisen, @Majestic_Herman and @DBDfan12, thank you all for making this post the success that it was and further more, if you actually talked about your dream date, words cannot contain how happy I am that you participated. One last time, thanks everyone for making my, now, favorite discussion I've made a hit.

    How sweet of you. Thanks very much Evan:)

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Hello again lovely forum members, I'm back yet again to say wow, just wow.

    I NEVER thought such a personal and open post could ever reach 1k views, truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the commenters who helped this post reach such a goal and like originally stated, I wanna thank those YouTubers in giving me the conference to start really engaging in community's. I'm going to give you ALL a big shoutout right now as a way to say thank you and because YOU deserve some spotlight.

    Also because I(hopefully) grab your attention again, let's get a trend going with #GiveEvanadateSuzi(this is a joke, if this post every somehow ACTUALLY got to her, the tomatos would be cracking jokes with how rude I'd be)

    Starting with the special ones, @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, you three are truly incredible people to talk to and be around. Unicorn, you're a absolutely lovely and awesome person and you always set the line straight, no sugarcoating, I wish we could talk and play together more but I understand you're a busy girl. BD, I have a lot of fun with our sessions and you've got a general positive energy that I love, keep it up, you're doing great. Treeman, first off, you basically helped this thread tremendously and I couldn't be happier, you've got a great future ahead of you. Now, I can't make any promises, but I got some special Christmas gifts for the three of you. ;)

    Now, onto the rest, @KillermainBTWm8, @FriendlyGuy, @LordGlint, @AvisDeene, @ruler33, @TheHoodiedOne, @PhantomMask20763, @ASpazNamedSteve, @oh_0k, @MegMain98, @PistolTimb, @kate_best_girl, @Elk, @TheEntity03, @Umbrae_pk, @Sonzaishinai, @FJSJ_Lunar, @ASAPTurtle, @FearlessHunter, @ShrekIsHot, @Creepingcam1070, @indieeden7, @Spooky13, @JetTheWaffleCat, @toxicmegg, @AAAAA, @RemoveLegion, @KillerRaccoon, @MyNamePete, @kamisen, @Majestic_Herman and @DBDfan12, thank you all for making this post the success that it was and further more, if you actually talked about your dream date, words cannot contain how happy I am that you participated. One last time, thanks everyone for making my, now, favorite discussion I've made a hit.

    So wholesome

    Who says our community is toxic

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    I'm going to stick with DbD for the fun of it.

    Dream date person: Julie with her party crasher skin

    Dream date location: Probably a luxury cabin in one of the European countries surrounded by nature.

    That is a very romantic date location, I like it. :)

  • That not queen lady is also pretty cute

    I would probably ask her to dinner

  • Awww, thank you, I greatly appreciate such kind words. It's the holidays afterall

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937490#Comment_937490

    No problem my dude! This thread is cute and heartwarming. Keep making posts like this and being a lovely person to talk to ❤️

    I always have made fun, lighthearted and wholesome posts since the start and I'm not about to change that, ever. Also, you can 100% thank people like Suzi(Sphere hunter for the people who didn't read the initial opening) and Paulie for my attitude adjustment because, believe it or not, before I began watching those two I was a nice guy but not anywhere near as good-hearted as I am now.

  • Susie all the way, she has good looks and that thiccness tho like it's the best

  • I wonder if this thread can beat the amount of pages “The Entity’s Hangout” has.🤔 :P

  • @GrootDude said:

    I wonder if this thread can beat the amount of pages “The Entity’s Hangout” has.🤔 :P

    As insanely incredible as that would be to beat the entity's hangout for both views and comments, nope, not going to happen.

    PLUS, I'd be incredibly nervous of this post actually getting to someone like Suzi. That's all I need to hear if I meet her at Pax East this year. XD

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/938121#Comment_938121

    As insanely incredible as that would be to beat the entity's hangout for both views and comments, nope, not going to happen.

    PLUS, I'd be incredibly nervous of this post actually getting to someone like Suzi. That's all I need to hear if I meet her at Pax East this year. XD

    Challenge accepted, I shall keep this thread alive somehow!!!

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/938159#Comment_938159

    Challenge accepted, I shall keep this thread alive somehow!!!

    Alright, you're definitely getting a gift now(you were already getting one btw), do you want it spoiled or not?

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/938164#Comment_938164

    Alright, you're definitely getting a gift now(you were already getting one btw), do you want it spoiled or not?

    Surprise me : D

  • The Demogorgon. He'd be such a well behaved boi in a little red bowtie. Then we could take a tunnel back to his place and let him,, hook me😏

  • @tylerlogsdon1 said:

    The Demogorgon. He'd be such a well behaved boi in a little red bowtie. Then we could take a tunnel back to his place and let him,, hook me😏

    That sounds like a pretty great relationship you got there ;)

  • @WhTe_Tygre_DBD said:

    Susie all the way, she has good looks and that thiccness tho like it's the best

    Susie is a cutie indeed!

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Hello again lovely forum members, I'm back yet again to say wow, just wow.

    I NEVER thought such a personal and open post could ever reach 1k views, truly, from the bottom of my heart thank you to all the commenters who helped this post reach such a goal and like originally stated, I wanna thank those YouTubers in giving me the conference to start really engaging in community's. I'm going to give you ALL a big shoutout right now as a way to say thank you and because YOU deserve some spotlight.

    Also because I(hopefully) grab your attention again, let's get a trend going with #GiveEvanadateSuzi(this is a joke, if this post every somehow ACTUALLY got to her, the tomatos would be cracking jokes with how rude I'd be)

    Starting with the special ones, @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, you three are truly incredible people to talk to and be around. Unicorn, you're a absolutely lovely and awesome person and you always set the line straight, no sugarcoating, I wish we could talk and play together more but I understand you're a busy girl. BD, I have a lot of fun with our sessions and you've got a general positive energy that I love, keep it up, you're doing great. Treeman, first off, you basically helped this thread tremendously and I couldn't be happier, you've got a great future ahead of you. Now, I can't make any promises, but I got some special Christmas gifts for the three of you. ;)

    Now, onto the rest, @KillermainBTWm8, @FriendlyGuy, @LordGlint, @AvisDeene, @ruler33, @TheHoodiedOne, @PhantomMask20763, @ASpazNamedSteve, @oh_0k, @MegMain98, @PistolTimb, @kate_best_girl, @Elk, @TheEntity03, @Umbrae_pk, @Sonzaishinai, @FJSJ_Lunar, @ASAPTurtle, @FearlessHunter, @ShrekIsHot, @Creepingcam1070, @indieeden7, @Spooky13, @JetTheWaffleCat, @toxicmegg, @AAAAA, @RemoveLegion, @KillerRaccoon, @MyNamePete, @kamisen, @Majestic_Herman and @DBDfan12, thank you all for making this post the success that it was and further more, if you actually talked about your dream date, words cannot contain how happy I am that you participated. One last time, thanks everyone for making my, now, favorite discussion I've made a hit.

    No problem dude. At the end of the day we’re all here to have fun and to have a laugh. The amount of memories and laughs this game bring us is something truly special. Congrats on your 1000th post and have a good Christmas 😊

  • @FearlessHunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937490#Comment_937490

    No problem dude. At the end of the day we’re all here to have fun and to have a laugh. The amount of memories and laughs this game bring us is something truly special. Congrats on your 1000th post and have a good Christmas 😊

    Thank you, love, laughter and fun truly is what we strive for when it all boils down.

    I also hope your holiday season goes fantastic and happy new years to add onto that.

  • Ok, I might be super dense currently(I'm also super tired) but please tell me the fanfiction was a joke. XD

  • Would very hard for me to just meet #1, but if we talk about "real life" Emily Watson from Equilirium, or Melanie Papalia from Smiley.

    Only dbd - probably Julie... But I would never turn my back to her. Don't need to have a knife there :).

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/937503#Comment_937503

    Ok, I might be super dense currently(I'm also super tired) but please tell me the fanfiction was a joke. XD

    Yes of course XD I'm weird, but not THAT weird

  • In Dead by daylight

    Survivors

    Min - not only do we have the whole game of thing in common we also don't have a very good relationship with our respective families.

    David- I've dated a dude with a similar personality so comfort in familiarity I guess. As long as he doesn't cross into the overprotective category


    Killer

    Frank / Joey- call me a weirdo but I like Edge personally Joey is my favourite Legion member but since I don't have a concrete confirmation on his age I'll just say Frank for now because I'm only 3 years older than him.

    Amanda young- massive fan of saw and she is my favourite character from the franchise she only slightly overtakes John who is my second favourite character.


    If you mean in real life well I'm antisocial as hell so I guess I'll keep it to famous people crashes

    So basically either Kirsten bell or Austin Abrams.

    Glad to see you're enjoying the forums and hope my rambling didn't cringe you out too much

  • @Volfawott said:

    In Dead by daylight

    Survivors

    Min - not only do we have the whole game of thing in common we also don't have a very good relationship with our respective families.

    David- I've dated a dude with a similar personality so comfort in familiarity I guess. As long as he doesn't cross into the overprotective category

    Killer

    Frank / Joey- call me a weirdo but I like Edge personally Joey is my favourite Legion member but since I don't have a concrete confirmation on his age I'll just say Frank for now because I'm only 3 years older than him.

    Amanda young- massive fan of saw and she is my favourite character from the franchise she only slightly overtakes John who is my second favourite character.

    If you mean in real life well I'm antisocial as hell so I guess I'll keep it to famous people crashes

    So basically either Kirsten bell or Austin Abrams.

    Glad to see you're enjoying the forums and hope my rambling didn't cringe you out too much

    I know what this is kinda- off topic, but how old are The Legions?

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939422#Comment_939422

    I know what this is kinda- off topic, but how old are The Legions?

    Frank is 19

    Whilst the others can be anywhere between 15 and 18.

    Most of the things that give hints to the age are up for interpretation and debate

    So besides Frank until the devs give confirmed ages on the rest of them no one knows

  • @Volfawott said:

    In Dead by daylight

    Survivors

    Min - not only do we have the whole game of thing in common we also don't have a very good relationship with our respective families.

    David- I've dated a dude with a similar personality so comfort in familiarity I guess. As long as he doesn't cross into the overprotective category

    Killer

    Frank / Joey- call me a weirdo but I like Edge personally Joey is my favourite Legion member but since I don't have a concrete confirmation on his age I'll just say Frank for now because I'm only 3 years older than him.

    Amanda young- massive fan of saw and she is my favourite character from the franchise she only slightly overtakes John who is my second favourite character.

    If you mean in real life well I'm antisocial as hell so I guess I'll keep it to famous people crashes

    So basically either Kirsten bell or Austin Abrams.

    Glad to see you're enjoying the forums and hope my rambling didn't cringe you out too much

    Hey, I'm kinda semi busy right now but I really wanted to respond to at least one comment right now. First off, it's great to see more Feng support, I'm kinda saddened she's not more popular and I KNEW it was only a matter of time before David popped up. I'm also incredibly sorry to hear you're not getting along great with your family.

    I'm honestly surprised to not have seen a whole lot of Joey support and from the very small bits and pieces I've seen of the Saw franchise, Amanda is definitely up there, just slightly edged out by Kramer, personally speaking.

    The bottom part is what I really wanted to focus on. I know exactly how you feel about being antisocial, growing up from elementary to high school I actively avoided people, had like one or two friends growing up at any given time and if you fully read the opening(thanks if you did) you know how my date life went and how it's still going XD. I won't lie, I actually did want this topic to be focused 100% on a irl dream date(that's the reason why I started out with Suzi) but changed my mind because I know some are uncomfortable talking about it and that's the last thing I want people to feel reading this discussion. Also no, reading your comment brought zero "cringe" to me. If you happen to read all of this I hope your holidays are going great other then some awkward family stuff.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939422#Comment_939422

    Hey, I'm kinda semi busy right now but I really wanted to respond to at least one comment right now. First off, it's great to see more Feng support, I'm kinda saddened she's not more popular and I KNEW it was only a matter of time before David popped up. I'm also incredibly sorry to hear you're not getting along great with your family.

    I'm honestly surprised to not have seen a whole lot of Joey support and from the very small bits and pieces I've seen of the Saw franchise, Amanda is definitely up there, just slightly edged out by Kramer, personally speaking.

    The bottom part is what I really wanted to focus on. I know exactly how you feel about being antisocial, growing up from elementary to high school I actively avoided people, had like one or two friends growing up at any given time and if you fully read the opening(thanks if you did) you know how my date life went and how it's still going XD. I won't lie, I actually did want this topic to be focused 100% on a irl dream date(that's the reason why I started out with Suzi) but changed my mind because I know some are uncomfortable talking about it and that's the last thing I want people to feel reading this discussion. Also no, reading your comment brought zero "cringe" to me. If you happen to read all of this I hope your holidays are going great other then some awkward family stuff.

    Thanks it's nice to see someone take a keen interest in people on the forums.

    It's a decent break from the US vs them mentality see here and on reddit a lot.

    I'm making an effort to try to get to know people and break out of the whole isolation mentality granted I'm still young so that's a plus.

    Honestly I hope all the best to ya

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939554#Comment_939554

    Thanks it's nice to see someone take a keen interest in people on the forums.

    It's a decent break from the US vs them mentality see here and on reddit a lot.

    I'm making an effort to try to get to know people and break out of the whole isolation mentality granted I'm still young so that's a plus.

    Honestly I hope all the best to ya

    That's one of my least favorite things about this community, the us vs them mentality, I personally think that limits discussions far to much.

    Keep pushing to be more open but please, just realize this, anxiety and being awkward will ALWAYS be there just a bit but the more we face it, the quicker we can overcome it. Keep going, I know you'll get there. :)

    *I'm going to edit this in because I forgot to initially, if you read this @Volfawott, sense I already wished you a happy holiday season, I'll say I hope your new year celebration goes fantastic as well. :D

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939422#Comment_939422

    I know what this is kinda- off topic, but how old are The Legions?

    Too add onto that, thinking about it, I don't believe ANY character has had their age confirmed, which really confuses me with Steve and Nancy. XD

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dwight Fairfield.

    So much love around here for our local pizza boy that happens to hide in lockers.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/939445#Comment_939445

    Too add onto that, thinking about it, I don't believe ANY character has had their age confirmed, which really confuses me with Steve and Nancy. XD

    Omg you’re totally right. Though we can assume with some.

    For instance, The Plague is, like, 1,000 years old while Steve and Nancy are 18 or in their early 20s.

    And I don’t care WHAT the devs say about nEa bEiNg aT lEaSt aN aDuLt, she will ALWAYS be a lesbian 16 year old rebel to me.

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/940168#Comment_940168

    Omg you’re totally right. Though we can assume with some.

    For instance, The Plague is, like, 1,000 years old while Steve and Nancy are 18 or in their early 20s.

    And I don’t care WHAT the devs say about nEa bEiNg aT lEaSt aN aDuLt, she will ALWAYS be a lesbian 16 year old rebel to me.

    I’ve always thought she was a lesbian too.

  • 8 pages what is this the new entity's hangout?

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    8 pages what is this the new entity's hangout?

    Absolutely.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    8 pages what is this the new entity's hangout?

    Like I said earlier, if this post could beat out the entity's hangout for most views and comments that would be absolutely amazing. It's never happening in a million years though XD

    Plus, keeping it the way it is drastically decreases the chance for it to be seen by Suzi. XD

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941042#Comment_941042

    Like I said earlier, if this post could beat out the entity's hangout for most views and comments that would be absolutely amazing. It's never happening in a million years though XD

    Plus, keeping it the way it is drastically decreases the chance for it to be seen by Suzi. XD

    Suzi will see it >:)

  • NNNOOOOO, that's legit a nightmare situation for me! Especially since I plan to go to Pax East this year that's all I need my first introduction to be.

    I can see it now

    "Hi Suzi, my name is Evan Jackson, it's the upmost pleasure to met you." :)

    " Hey I know you, your that person from the forums of that one game I don't play that REALLY wants to date me right?"

    *Walks away with my face down, tomato red with absolute shame

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941124#Comment_941124

    NNNOOOOO, that's legit a nightmare situation for me! Especially since I plan to go to Pax East this year that's all I need my first introduction to be.

    I can see it now

    "Hi Suzi, my name is Evan Jackson, it's the upmost pleasure to met you." :)

    " Hey I know you, your that person from the forums of that one game I don't play that REALLY wants to date me right?"

    *Walks away with my face down, tomato red with absolute shame

    That would be embarrassing, we should keep talking so this gets bumped and she might see it. :P

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941147#Comment_941147

    That would be embarrassing, we should keep talking so this gets bumped and she might see it. :P

    Well, thankfully in my case, she doesn't play DBD. Now stop trying to find ways that Suzi could find this post XD, unless... that's secretly your and everybody's elses secret scheme. :o

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941153#Comment_941153

    Well, thankfully in my case, she doesn't play DBD. Now stop trying to find ways that Suzi could find this post XD, unless... that's secretly your and everybody's elses secret scheme. :o

    It could be 🤔🤔🤔

  • Sorry for the late reply but...

    OOOHHHHH NNOOOOO

    You scheming little tree and your saplings too! >:(

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941223#Comment_941223

    Sorry for the late reply but...

    OOOHHHHH NNOOOOO

    You scheming little tree and your saplings too! >:(

    Muhahaha My plan is working! >:D

  • Alright, one last time(maybe) just for fun, I'd love for this thread to be as popular as that one(maybe, once again, I'm worried someone would bring this up to Suzi, I don't want my face to become a tomato XD) but it I just can't see it, I appreciate the kind gesture though. I do have a question though, how DID that post get so popular?

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941068#Comment_941068

    Alright, one last time(maybe) just for fun, I'd love for this thread to be as popular as that one(maybe, once again, I'm worried someone would bring this up to Suzi, I don't want my face to become a tomato XD) but it I just can't see it, I appreciate the kind gesture though. I do have a question though, how DID that post get so popular?

    Well, to be honest, you and are a great conversation starter and everyone else, including you, know how to keep the convo interesting.

    (sorry for the late late LATE response I just saw this right now buried in the notifications)

  • @Umbrae_pk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/941858#Comment_941858

    Well, to be honest, you and are a great conversation starter and everyone else, including you, know how to keep the convo interesting.

    (sorry for the late late LATE response I just saw this right now buried in the notifications)

    Speaking of a super late reply. Hey, I gotta sleep occasionally too.

    Thank you for such sweet words, I try my best to keep things fresh and interesting. I'm also guessing you didn't answer the question about the entity's hangout because you don't know either? XD From what I see, people use it to just meme or hang around, which is completely fine.

  • Yet again another late reply and I sincerely apologize for that but...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

    Let's make a gentleman's bet, if this post gets to 1.5K, I'll revert my stance on a specific thing(I already dislike this) and if this somehow reaches 2K(emphasis on the somehow), I'll re-activate my twitter and I'll send her a link to this post(now I hate this), this is a bet between me and you, agree or no?

    Plus, if this does reach 1.5K, I need some ideas for a celebration, HELP! =O

1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 10