Who would your #1 dream date be?(1000th post CELEBRATION)
Skip to the bottom section for the main discussion if you wish. Also, I'm editing this in up here, #GiveEvanadateSuzi is now a thing... bets suck. XD
Hello, my name is Evan Jackson and I want to start this off by saying, thank you, to literally everyone. From the great devs that make this game, to the fabulous trusted members who constantly are doing their part to help out, to the lovely commenters who help spread discussion and ideas, to the artists and cosplayers who always astound me with their creativity and even the people who ghost. Before really getting into this game and community, I was pretty depressed and seeing a psychiatrist but this game and it's wonderful people helped a lot. With this community, I feel like I can be as open and honest as I want so thank you.
I've gotta give some special shoutouts to people like @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, thank you great individuals for accepting me and though we've talked very little, I hope we form great friendships and although I can be overbearing occasionally(sorry Fifth) I don't mean to be annoying about it. One last big shoutout to a some extremely special people to me. I would have never engaged with this community or really, any community, if it wasn't for absolutely spectacular and tremendous people like the always gorgeous Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter, I'll get back to her in a second) the always wholesome Paulie Esther, the hilarious Frip Frop and the insanely respectable Maximilian and although this will never reach these people in a million years, I love them all truly from the bottom of my heart and I wish there was someway for me to show that to them. If there was a song to show my appreciation towards everything and everyone I listed, it would be this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EErSKhC0CZsNow, for the main topic, who would be your number one dream date from real life or any piece of media and why? For me, it goes like this.
My #1 dream date would be: Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter)
Why: I think we would really connect over our love for horror and video games and I just genuinely think she's a amazing person, easily my number one.
My #1 fantasy date would be: I have no idea
Why: Too many to pick from
I thought to actually make the main topic something we all seek for, companionship and to not be alone. Then again, what do I know about dating, never been on a single date in my life, the ultimate cherry tree you'd say.
One last time, to anyone who reads this or comments on this, I hope your Holiday season is absolutely spectacular filled with lots of love and care because we all deserve to be happy, not just during the holidays but all the time. I truly have a love and appreciation for all of you, thank you, I hope we talk again real soom.
Comments
So mischievous... with that said, the sweater is pretty sweet.
Hello again, I just wanted to pop in real quick to say how proud I am of all of you for not making fun of either me for who I picked as a date or anyone else's choice, huge respect and also thank you for getting this discussion to 500 views.
u a cutie
@GrootDude
Let's go on a No Mither date because No Mither is sexy and cute and means a instant win.
Then as a parting gift for late into our date, you can eat my soul.
@TheHoodiedOne
Wanna join our date?
Awww thank you... don't allow @GrootDude to see this.
It would have to be Violet from Friday the 13th part 5 A New Beginning.
No imma watch from a distance
Your loss, we are having some
NO I SEE THAT WAY TOO MUCH IN MY RECOMMENDED
Ha ha! You’re welcome! I always love those discussions that get MANY people talking!
I’ll gladly go on a No Mither date. ;)
I GO TO SLEEP AND YOU’RE WITH STEVE SUDDENLY?
I’m not sure what this is buuut I’m in
Jeff Johansen 🥴
HEY, Steve was there when I needed him!
On a serious note though, how was finals? Same question goes for @Boosted_Dwight.
I’m homeschooled so we haven’t taken any yet, plus we’re off of school for a bit.
Out of all the characters from that film, Violet I always thought was pretty damn cool. It was probably one of the only two deaths in that movie that made me genuinely upset to see go.
Oh you're homeschooled? That probably comes in super handy during bad weather.
Ye
Or it could be a curse, depending on how you look at it. XD
Maybe xD
Killer wise, Susie or Julie from the Legion. Susie's a cutie and Julie could dom me into oblivion.
Survivor wise, Feng. Cute asian gamer girl, where can you co wrong?
I gotta say Dwight. Junk food, video games, and cuddles are all I need.
Violet is a huge fan favorite from Part 5.
Out of all the F13 movies I’ve ALWAYS liked Chris Higgins the best though. She’s so adorable.
I’m a huge fan of Stranger Things and Steve is easily my favorite. Love his transition from preppy jock to mom of the group. Not to mention Joe Keery is a WHOLESOME person IRL.
Jake. Just Jake. :'3
It's the Wholesome Guy! Happy 1000th!
My dream date in the fog is probably Susie, David, or Claudette. Irl I got a crush on my friend but she doesn't like me back...
Yea I was real upset when she died.
Congratulations on your Milestone!
Anywhoo to answer your question. If you mean any piece of Media then I won't answer as it would take awhile.
But from DBD then Susie, and dream location then maybe a Taco shop?
I'm bad with girls🌮
I can definitely agree about Susie, she's kinda adorable.
I also couldn't agree more with Feng, there's probably a language barrier though.
Yey, #TeamJake
Man, being on a diet sucks, I miss junk food. Also, there's a lot more love for Dwight and Jake then I thought. I'm also surprised the David army hasn't raided this discussion yet.
I'll be honest, never watched the first four parts of the F13 franchise, just all the rest but it's in my backlog.
Still waiting for the Bill army. Come on, show my main some love! Imagine just having a nice cozy fire in a cabinwhile he tells you war stories and stories from his past, it'll be great.
Ahhhh! The first four F13 movies are the best (besides Part 6). Anything after Part 6 is skipable. I don’t care for the movies after adult Tommy Jarvis defeated Jason. I prefer “human Jason” over “zombie Jason”.
I’d definitely recommend the first four F13 movies. Part 3 and Part 4 are two of my favorites.
F13 as a whole is a cheesy 80’s horror movie series but Jason is a recognizable icon and is loved among horror fans.
Part one was my favorite. 😁
Yup, it's the wholesome man :D
I wish you the best of luck with your crush but remember to always respect their wishes, not that I expect you not too. :)
I personally prefer zombie Jason, always thought the design was cooler. With that said, I constantly hear part 4 is arguably the best in the series.
More Jake love :)
Of course! I told her how I feel and she said she didn't feel the same way, but we're still friends! She's not obligated to like me back, and there's no hard feelings.
TAKE NOTE, INTERNET
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that but thank you for respecting her wishes. :)
Also, seriously take note.
I'm sorry I didn't reply to this comment earlier, please forgive me.
Yeah, Steve's transition in the show is absolutely fantastic. It made you truly appreciate the character a whole lot more. I also might be looking to deep into it, but I also think it shows that no matter how you seem on the surface, you can always change, no matter what.
Joe Kerry also does seem like a great guy in person.
Hey, I'm personally really interested to see what you have to say, no matter how long your post would be, did you read my initial opening post. XD
Susie seems to be a extremely popular pick, surprised to see very little Huntress picks.
Also, hey, you probably think you're bad with girls but I've got a feeling you aren't. Plus look at the bright side, at least you've probably been on a couple dates when I haven't been on a single one my entire life. XD
Hey, keep looking, I know you'll find someone. We all deserve companionship after all. I also agree, I think either a movie or dinner date is the best options. Although, like I said, I wouldn't know much about that. XD
Bill would 100% have some insane stories to tell. You're also right, Bill has received no love other then from you. Poor guy :(
So, is that your number 1 survivor pick or is it shirtless David. ;)
Definitely Jake Park but shirtless David is a close second l. :)
Ok, so if you have the time, I'd love to see a bullet list of the survivors you'd date because I've seen you talk about Dwight but I'm not sure where he ranks.
I have time. 😁
1.Jake
2.David
3.Steve
4.Quentin
5.Dwight
This is my list. :)
REALLY, Quentin over Dwight? I'm now wondering then, if we do get that fabled face rework will you be disappointed? Or would you just like a way to switch it back to OG Quentin?
He’d still be number four :)