Who would your #1 dream date be?(1000th post CELEBRATION)
Skip to the bottom section for the main discussion if you wish. Also, I'm editing this in up here, #GiveEvanadateSuzi is now a thing... bets suck. XD
Hello, my name is Evan Jackson and I want to start this off by saying, thank you, to literally everyone. From the great devs that make this game, to the fabulous trusted members who constantly are doing their part to help out, to the lovely commenters who help spread discussion and ideas, to the artists and cosplayers who always astound me with their creativity and even the people who ghost. Before really getting into this game and community, I was pretty depressed and seeing a psychiatrist but this game and it's wonderful people helped a lot. With this community, I feel like I can be as open and honest as I want so thank you.
I've gotta give some special shoutouts to people like @Unicorn, @Boosted_Dwight and @GrootDude, thank you great individuals for accepting me and though we've talked very little, I hope we form great friendships and although I can be overbearing occasionally(sorry Fifth) I don't mean to be annoying about it. One last big shoutout to a some extremely special people to me. I would have never engaged with this community or really, any community, if it wasn't for absolutely spectacular and tremendous people like the always gorgeous Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter, I'll get back to her in a second) the always wholesome Paulie Esther, the hilarious Frip Frop and the insanely respectable Maximilian and although this will never reach these people in a million years, I love them all truly from the bottom of my heart and I wish there was someway for me to show that to them. If there was a song to show my appreciation towards everything and everyone I listed, it would be this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EErSKhC0CZsNow, for the main topic, who would be your number one dream date from real life or any piece of media and why? For me, it goes like this.
My #1 dream date would be: Suzi(aka Sphere Hunter)
Why: I think we would really connect over our love for horror and video games and I just genuinely think she's a amazing person, easily my number one.
My #1 fantasy date would be: I have no idea
Why: Too many to pick from
I thought to actually make the main topic something we all seek for, companionship and to not be alone. Then again, what do I know about dating, never been on a single date in my life, the ultimate cherry tree you'd say.
One last time, to anyone who reads this or comments on this, I hope your Holiday season is absolutely spectacular filled with lots of love and care because we all deserve to be happy, not just during the holidays but all the time. I truly have a love and appreciation for all of you, thank you, I hope we talk again real soom.
Comments
Date would be demogorgon because why not
Canโt say I blame you. He is quite a catch isnโt he?
Hello there, I hope your day has been fantastic, and yeah, talking with people about your anxiety is the best way to help it. One of the best things I was taught was to not back down from it and face it directly or else it wins, then it eats away at you.
From what I've seen of Corey he's a incredibly nice guy so I think you two would get along great. Also, Anna would bask you in hugs and fur coats though.
BIG SLOPPY KISSES
Loves tummy rubs
Doesn't constantly talk about oneself?
Perfection? Yes
Not #1 now that's just sad! Didn't you know that only the best players are allowed to participate in the forums!? XD
So far it has been. I'm trapped at work for the next 3 hrs though ๐ญ I hope your day was good as well though!
And yeah, I'm not quite at the point of standing up to it but we'll get there :)
Cory is a King ๐ not that I even have a chance with him but a girl can dream eh? But yes, Hugs, Fur-Coats and fresh meat and veggies to eat that she spent all afternoon hunting and picking.
I'm sorry, I've embarrassed myself for the last time
please don't look at me as I walk of shame out of here ;(
Shame bell
Noooo, what did I say people, PLEASE NO BULLI
Hey, look at it this way, you're doing fantastic as oni but I'll NEVER get a date with Suzi... ouch :.(
Yeah, my day has been pretty good, just started Christmas shopping so that's a dozy.
Let me tell you something, I know you can do it. If this guy went from literally hiding in bathroom stalls in HS because I was so anxious about school presentations to being incredibly open with and honest with people, I believe you can do it.
Anna would definitely be the best cook in the fog, hands down.
In all seriousness though good work hopefully your still giving Oni a chance after the flick changes as well.
ty <3
I am still playing him a decent amount, he's not bad. Flick nerf just removed a lot of his flow and fun.
But hey Wraith's bugged and Oni's still new, so he'll do for now.
Gimme Steve all day every day <3
Wait, wraith's bugged, what?
Ye, Spirit too. They donโt get their special lunges after leaving their powers.
Huntress most definitely. What I wouldn't give to cook up the animals she kills while we grow old and kidnap children together. Such a happy thought.
Awwww Such a cute story :)
NOOO think of the chil-, I mean, think of the parents!
She's probably a great cook though, completely right about that.
He is quite a cutie. ๐
Thank you for the heads up, that's actually really bad to hear. Hopefully they fix it asap.
Also, I know I already thanked you for this but seriously, thank you for hanging out with my discussion as much as possible.
No problem, this discussion has been a lot of fun. :)
Thank you, I always usually try to keep my discussions either fun, lighthearted or wholesome because there's already enough negative energy in this world. Plus, I was genuinely curious to see who's peoples dream date was, be it from the irl or any type of media.
Youโre welcome, I love wholesome/fun threads amidst all the negativity life throws at us. :)
My dream date would 100% be Jake. I love him so much and I'd be his cutesy trap bf
Mine would be Dweet ๐ or Feng ๐ฎ
He is the hottest dbd survivor! :D
Yes he is! Someone who finally agrees!
Dweet is just adorable. <3
So the irl equivalent would be Monto XD
Monto has a GF and I think he's straight so he's off the table until further notice :(
This is about your dream date though, no rules. :)
Bingo :D
Oooh that is true
My dream date would be Michael Myers because he will always knows what to say which is nothing ๐
Ideal dream place for our date is when we watch as all the survivors struggling on their hooks in the basement ๐
UGH! I really wish I could read this whole thing but the entire thread wonโt show!!!!
Oooh sounds romantic;)
Would you happen to be on a mobile device? If yes that could be the reason why.
I am! Imma hop on my laptop and give you feedback cuz I am so interested.
Okay, so I can finally read the whole thing so I can give me feedback.
First off, I know I probably haven't contributed in the many things you listed as the others you tagged, and that you had no idea I existed until a few minutes ago but you're welcome still.
Really glad to hear that this community helped you with a lot. There are a few rotten apples here and there, but mostly amazing people in this community. From staff to players.
Alright, so, dream date... hmm.
#1 dream date: Kate. Not only is she beautiful and talented (as foretold in her lore) but I would also love to hear her sing. A lot of people forget that she's a famous singer. Plus, maybe she can teach me a thing or two, cause my voice is BAD for singing. And talking...
She also travels a lot, going on tours and playing her guitar somberly in the woods so that would be a blast to tag along into!
My voice always squeaks at high notes lol
My ultimate dream date would be Susie but it would be a deliberate masterplan to steal her Christmas sweater
I literally canโt do soft high notes without stringing so hard!
(Stringing is kinda like voice cracking except nothing comes out when youโre trying to say or sing something)
It doesn't matter for how long I knew you existed, just the fact you contributed means a lot. Also, like, I said, probably NONE of those YouTubers will EVER get that message and though it breaks my heart a bit knowing that, I'll still always love them dearly. Although, it would probably be best if Suzi never saw it. XD
About the bad apple thing, yes, of course there's a few, there's a few in every community and there's sadly plenty in the real world but we can't let a few bad apples rot our entire experience. That's how I like to view it at least.
I'm surprised to not see more Kate honestly.
Susie. We can go tag some stuff, smoke cigs, drink 40s and then throw the bottles against wall.
Then maybe go kill some survivors, idk. Romantic #########.
Honestly it might be Claudette. And I'm not just saying this because I main her, I say this because she just seems like a really nice girl. All she probably wanted in her life was company or someone who thought good of her.
My dream date would be Clown wearing a bikini on the beach.
You guys just can't handle the THICCNESS like I can ๐
I just saw that, finally somebody said Feng, like you said, best survivor.
Lol i would have said Feng, but all this time playing killer made me fear survivors
Imagen if it got serious and you get married only to get DSed when you carry her over the treshhold
NOOOO, such a happy moment ruined :(
Hey, sorry for replying late, been trying to do lots of things. Steve is a excellent choice.
Boy do I have a lot of missed replies I need to get to.