Here's our Daily Reminder that playing Nurse still feels miserable.

Honestly why are the devs not addressing her. There's wayyyyy too much wrong with her rn.

Comments

  • Thank you. Yes, nurse is still crap after the change. Hope they revert her base power to what it was

  • image.png

    Some people have fun with new Nurse. Some people don't. That's okay. Personally, I believe the place she's in is healthier for the game because it gives survivors more counterplay to her fundamentally BROKEN ability. She can completely ignore survivor defenses. Her old basekit was more fair than 5 blink or omega blink, but it was still ridiculously strong. Super good Nurse players did NOT need anything more than her base to completely decimate an optimal survivor team. Even bad Nurse players sometimes got rewarded because they constantly got a second chance at landing their blink.

    Not everyone is going to agree with the changes, but a lot of people like them. The devs are not going to change anything unless they see that the Nurse is underperforming in matches. I understand that there are a lot of people around here who aren't satisfied with the Nurse changes, but you cannot say that she is criminally unfun for every killer player. She's still one of the best killers in the game, and the changes aren't so drastic that she feels like a different one either. I hate saying this to people, but please, for the love of god, just adapt to how she is now.

  • You beat me to it, OP. Used her in one game tonight. Grim Pantry. Team of Jakes that 99'd every hook and prevented me from hooking anyone. It was a blast. Side note: Yui's Breakout perk is going to be so far beyond broken.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You beat me to it, OP. Used her in one game tonight. Grim Pantry. Team of Jakes that 99'd every hook and prevented me from hooking anyone. It was a blast. Side note: Yui's Breakout perk is going to be so far beyond broken.

    Grim Pantry is a crap map. And what does a Sabo squad have to do with the Nurse changes?

  • @madds said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/894/81IVZAEUT4EF.png

    Some people have fun with new Nurse. Some people don't. That's okay. Personally, I believe the place she's in is healthier for the game because it gives survivors more counterplay to her fundamentally BROKEN ability. She can completely ignore survivor defenses. Her old basekit was more fair than 5 blink or omega blink, but it was still ridiculously strong. Super good Nurse players did NOT need anything more than her base to completely decimate an optimal survivor team. Even bad Nurse players sometimes got rewarded because they constantly got a second chance at landing their blink.

    Not everyone is going to agree with the changes, but a lot of people like them. The devs are not going to change anything unless they see that the Nurse is underperforming in matches. I understand that there are a lot of people around here who aren't satisfied with the Nurse changes, but you cannot say that she is criminally unfun for every killer player. She's still one of the best killers in the game, and the changes aren't so drastic that she feels like a different one either. I hate saying this to people, but please, for the love of god, just adapt to how she is now.

    And yet when survivors are told to adapt they would rather cry to the devs, the devs will check if they are 'over performing' (By kills, not by actual emblem progress), and then tend to overnerf.

  • @PickCollins said:

    Honestly why are the devs not addressing her. There's wayyyyy too much wrong with her rn.

    Agree, I check here on a daily basis to see if there are any news based off the data... I used to main her without add one and judging by the forum I'm not the only one who completely stopped playing her, swapped to survivor or uninstalled... She is so unfun now...

  • @madds said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/894/81IVZAEUT4EF.png

    Some people have fun with new Nurse. Some people don't. That's okay. Personally, I believe the place she's in is healthier for the game because it gives survivors more counterplay to her fundamentally BROKEN ability. She can completely ignore survivor defenses. Her old basekit was more fair than 5 blink or omega blink, but it was still ridiculously strong. Super good Nurse players did NOT need anything more than her base to completely decimate an optimal survivor team. Even bad Nurse players sometimes got rewarded because they constantly got a second chance at landing their blink.

    Not everyone is going to agree with the changes, but a lot of people like them. The devs are not going to change anything unless they see that the Nurse is underperforming in matches. I understand that there are a lot of people around here who aren't satisfied with the Nurse changes, but you cannot say that she is criminally unfun for every killer player. She's still one of the best killers in the game, and the changes aren't so drastic that she feels like a different one either. I hate saying this to people, but please, for the love of god, just adapt to how she is now.

    First of all. Barely anybody who played Nurse before the changes actually likes the basekit change. And the fact that she has Effectively Houdini’d Her way out of the game after this rework is absolutely ridiculous. It shows that this rework was too hard a nerf and that the devs gave this rework borderline zero thought

    as someone who is struggling to find any fun playing Nurse, I feel insulted that BHVR thinks this lazy piece of garbage of a killer is a successful rework. From the devs who brought us the Badham rework and the Freddy rework, this Nurse rework is goddamned shameful.

    And for ur last point about “just adapt”, yeah I’ll get right on that. In the meantime can you tell survivors to stop complaining about Noed/Ghostface/Spirit/Oni/Legion and just adapt instead of whining?

  • @Uxoricide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/106438/heres-our-daily-reminder-that-playing-nurse-still-feels-miserable

    Agree, I check here on a daily basis to see if there are any news based off the data... I used to main her without add one and judging by the forum I'm not the only one who completely stopped playing her, swapped to survivor or uninstalled... She is so unfun now...

    Same. My line of thinking is that if we complain enough about her like survivors complain about...oh what’s the list


    new killer being OP (seen like 5 posts already crying about Oni), Spirit, Legion, Forever Freddy, Ghostface, Noed, and that’s just some


    if we we complain about Nurse the way the hardcore entitled survivors complain about that stuff, I think we can probably get BHVRs attention

  • Nurse will be fixed right after Legion.

  • @PickCollins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/857996#Comment_857996

    First of all. Barely anybody who played Nurse before the changes actually likes the basekit change. And the fact that she has Effectively Houdini’d Her way out of the game after this rework is absolutely ridiculous. It shows that this rework was too hard a nerf and that the devs gave this rework borderline zero thought

    as someone who is struggling to find any fun playing Nurse, I feel insulted that BHVR thinks this lazy piece of garbage of a killer is a successful rework. From the devs who brought us the Badham rework and the Freddy rework, this Nurse rework is goddamned shameful.

    And for ur last point about “just adapt”, yeah I’ll get right on that. In the meantime can you tell survivors to stop complaining about Noed/Ghostface/Spirit/Oni/Legion and just adapt instead of whining?

    Yeah it shows that no one on the team understands Nurse, and even less play her.

    Not like we didn't give a TON of feedback on it either, yet the ONLY changes they made were to the cooldown addons... like wow they did the opposite of what we wanted lol.

  • Well, as the Devs recently confirmed. If enough people complaining loud enough, they will take a look. So let this daily posts continue. Sadly.

  • @Cymer said:

    Well, as the Devs recently confirmed. If enough people complaining loud enough, they will take a look. So let this daily posts continue. Sadly.

    While we're at it can we get some love for Nurse's teleporting sister Hag?

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858902#Comment_858902

    Yeah it shows that no one on the team understands Nurse, and even less play her.

    Not like we didn't give a TON of feedback on it either, yet the ONLY changes they made were to the cooldown addons... like wow they did the opposite of what we wanted lol.

    ueah didn’t they nerf the cool down addons? I was banned for having too strong an opinion on this so I’m just recently back on the forums

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858916#Comment_858916

    While we're at it can we get some love for Nurse's teleporting sister Hag?

    I vote trap teleportation range is increased and the little movement speed slow she gets after teleporting is reduced in duration.

  • Well, as the Devs recently confirmed. If enough survivors complaining loud enough, they will take a look. So let this daily posts continue. Sadly.

    @Cymer ftfy

  • Blink fatigue wait blink fatigue wait blink fatigue wait blink fatigue wait blink fatigue wait.

    Next level gameplay.

  • I feel like the only thing that hurt nurse the most is dedicated server, not the changes, it feels so weird/inconsistent/ buggy to blink now than when p2p is still a thing(not saying they should remove dedicated server tho,just hoping they will fix all the bugs that come with it asap

  • The amount of dead zones, rubberbanding, autoaim #########, etc. Plus the nerf makes her the most frustrating killer to play with.

    But hey, its easy to run her around so the only people complaining are the ones who play her.

  • @Knayter said:

    I feel like the only thing that hurt nurse the most is dedicated server, not the changes, it feels so weird/inconsistent/ buggy to blink now than when p2p is still a thing(not saying they should remove dedicated server tho,just hoping they will fix all the bugs that come with it asap

    They changed how her power interacts with the servers in the PTB. Ofc its bugged in the PTB so you can't test it properly.

  • No need to address a change that was beneficial to the game's health.

    Take the advice all you nurse players gave to survivors and adapt your play style.

  • @Omans said:

    No need to address a change that was beneficial to the game's health.

    Take the advice all you nurse players gave to survivors and adapt your play style.

    Or take an example and complain every day until nerf is reverted.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858916#Comment_858916

    While we're at it can we get some love for Nurse's teleporting sister Hag?

    Hag is easily A tier already. Making her stronger would make Urban Evasion and Flashlights mandatory for every match as Survivor. Let's worry about Nurse and Doctor/Legion for now.

  • @PickCollins said:

    Honestly why are the devs not addressing her. There's wayyyyy too much wrong with her rn.

    Daily reminder for you to git gud :)

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858958#Comment_858958

    They changed how her power interacts with the servers in the PTB. Ofc its bugged in the PTB so you can't test it properly.

    @coppersly what I'm also disappointed in is how things were communicated as the PTB was all about changing her add ons which everybody agreed with that, there was literally no one complaining about the base kit...

  • @Uxoricide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858966#Comment_858966

    @coppersly what I'm also disappointed in is how things were communicated as the PTB was all about changing her add ons which everybody agreed with that, there was literally no one complaining about the base kit...

    There are those that complain about the basekit. They are the same ones that don't want her blinks to go through walls or to just delete her from the game. Some go as far to make troll accounts and claim to 4k every game.

    But you are correct, the biggest disappointment was the lack of communication.

  • @PickCollins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858914#Comment_858914

    ueah didn’t they nerf the cool down addons? I was banned for having too strong an opinion on this so I’m just recently back on the forums

    Yeah the only addons that made her resemble her old basekit got nerfed despite everyone wanting them to stay the same.

    @PickCollins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858921#Comment_858921

    I vote trap teleportation range is increased and the little movement speed slow she gets after teleporting is reduced in duration.

    Yeah honestly this is all she needs. Like 10 meters increase to encourage further exploration away from the hook, and remove the stupid slow she has when she teleports. I friggin hate the slow it's cost me so many hits over the years.

    @Omans said:

    No need to address a change that was beneficial to the game's health.

    Take the advice all you nurse players gave to survivors and adapt your play style.

    Survivors got what they wanted; their counter of running in a straight line to be good against every killer. No one adapted and simply played around Nurse, now you can by moving in a single direction. That's so much better than having alternative gameplay.

    @Uxoricide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858966#Comment_858966

    @coppersly what I'm also disappointed in is how things were communicated as the PTB was all about changing her add ons which everybody agreed with that, there was literally no one complaining about the base kit...

    And clear lack of listening to feedback. Pages and pages of good critique and suggestions if they have to go through with a basekit change.

    Literally nothing changed from the PTB to live except the cooldown addon nerf. Like wooooow insult us by ignoring feedback and then only changing the thing most of us would have used. Double slap.

  • Idk, I got a 4k on my first game as nurse ( of the day ) in red ranks. It wasn't fun, but that's just because I really never had fun with nurse's power.

  • @TheRoyalOwl said:

    Idk, I got a 4k on my first game as nurse ( of the day ) in red ranks. It wasn't fun, but that's just because I really never had fun with nurse's power.

    Exactly, she's not fun anymore which is why I stopped playing base kit nurse. I can get 4 kills with lots of killers and would have fun doing so.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858958#Comment_858958

    They changed how her power interacts with the servers in the PTB. Ofc its bugged in the PTB so you can't test it properly.

    As a console player I can..it makes no difference

  • You know? Not every Nurse player uses strong add-ons.

    I know of some who play Nurse old-school (no sweaty perks or add-ons). I'm sure those people aren't too happy about the changes.

    Before the nerf, old-school Nurse was arguably one of the most fun killers to play. You weren't too powerful, but you could also handle sweaty survivors quite well. I miss those days.

  • I used to love going against base nurse before but I only went against her like 3 times after the nerf which is just sad.

  • Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game and most likely always will be on PC. I'm sure she still feels just as ass to play on console as she did before

  • @madds said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/894/81IVZAEUT4EF.png

    Some people have fun with new Nurse. Some people don't. That's okay. Personally, I believe the place she's in is healthier for the game because it gives survivors more counterplay to her fundamentally BROKEN ability. She can completely ignore survivor defenses. Her old basekit was more fair than 5 blink or omega blink, but it was still ridiculously strong. Super good Nurse players did NOT need anything more than her base to completely decimate an optimal survivor team. Even bad Nurse players sometimes got rewarded because they constantly got a second chance at landing their blink.

    Not everyone is going to agree with the changes, but a lot of people like them. The devs are not going to change anything unless they see that the Nurse is underperforming in matches. I understand that there are a lot of people around here who aren't satisfied with the Nurse changes, but you cannot say that she is criminally unfun for every killer player. She's still one of the best killers in the game, and the changes aren't so drastic that she feels like a different one either. I hate saying this to people, but please, for the love of god, just adapt to how she is now.

    Otzdarva is probably the only person having fun with new nurse right now. She's super unfun to play against good survivors without CD addons. And i thought the devs wanted to make her more fun to play and play against lmao. Do YOU have fun with new nurse? I doubt.

  • @Venom368 said:

    Nurse is still the strongest killer in the game and most likely always will be on PC. I'm sure she still feels just as ass to play on console as she did before

    That's why we've seen a very noticeable drop in her all around, because it was such a good change?

  • I thought I was pretty clear in what I was saying

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/859716#Comment_859716

    That's why we've seen a very noticeable drop in her all around, because it was such a good change?

    I haven't seen a drop in her play rate whatsoever. I said nothing about it being a good change. All I said is shes still the strongest killer in the game.

  • She’s gathering dust on console. Glad I never wasted on cosmetics for her, and I probably never will now.

  • Where are people getting this idea that nurse is still the strongest killer in the game?

    To determine this bs statement, you need to actually play against a nurse to begin with. From what i have seen playing survivor the past 2 resets, NOBODY PLAYS HER.

    I have had a total of 2 games against nurse since her nerf and we destroyed her as solo survivors.

    she is to slow and has no map pressure. They will never change her, because they made addons that interact with the base kit nerf, and probably can't be bothered to do anything else because survivors have stopped complaining.

    SURVIVORS HAVE STOPPED COMPLAINING. This alone proves that she has been destroyed.

  • I just 4k'd against a group of SWF buddies on the Game. They were all mad at me bc I used NOED to kill2 of them. They said things like "You did not deserve any kills" and "wow what a garbage player"

    Back in the old days, before this rework, Nurse was feared. Nurse was respected. Survivors didn't make a trillion and a half errors against her and survive. Now they do. Now they don't fear her. Now they don't respect her.

    If BHVR had a goal that they wanted to knock out 100% of the way, that goal should have been to reduce Nurse down to a joke of a killer. I'm ######### ashamed of these devs. From the developer team that gave us the Badham and Freddy rework, to turn around and give us this? Utterly and completely lazy and pandering. If I was a developer, I'd be ######### ashamed of myself for thinking ANYONE should enjoy these changes.

    THAT is why I'm reminding everyone Nurse is miserable. Bc the hours and hours I put in to be respected as a killer are gone because BHVR doesn't know how to keep their damned word.

  • @Omans said:

    No need to address a change that was beneficial to the game's health.

    Take the advice all you nurse players gave to survivors and adapt your play style.

    You can't adapt to something that crippling. You either give up all your map control or all ur chase power. Either one of which autodrops you into an F tier killer.

    So uh...please tell me how a 97% MS killer is supposed to ADAPT to her power being artificially hindered when she needed it to perform basic killer functions.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/857996#Comment_857996

    Otzdarva is probably the only person having fun with new nurse right now. She's super unfun to play against good survivors without CD addons. And i thought the devs wanted to make her more fun to play and play against lmao. Do YOU have fun with new nurse? I doubt.

    It's also very telling that Otz was always a bad Nurse to begin with.

    @Peanits @Almo Is this the fate of Nurse that you guys are happy she's been consigned to? Rotting in an ash heap as a pathetic joke of a killer?

  • It seems like devs are intentionally ignoring threads about nurse

    Maybe they think she is in good place, and any complains about her are rage posts

  • @OmegaXII said:

    It seems like devs are intentionally ignoring threads about nurse

    Maybe they think she is in good place, and any complains about her are rage posts

    Keep the daily nurse threads going and hopefully they'll come out and say something. I haven't seen a single dev comment on a nurse thread after the nerf, I wonder why is that.

  • @beatddb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/860454#Comment_860454

    Keep the daily nurse threads going and hopefully they'll come out and say something. I haven't seen a single dev comment on a nurse thread after the nerf, I wonder why is that.

    Simple. They're lazy. They'd rather spend time explaining to killers that you have the ability to unequip Ruin and play red ranks without it and therefore, it isn't mandatory, but none of them have the time to sit here and talk with Nurse players about why they did what they did.

    And the reason why? Simple. 2 words. Survivor. Mains.

    They don't like the idea of Nurse being a killer they can't loop around a pallet for 5 gens coming back.

‹ 1 2 3 … 7