to all people saying "nurse basekit is fine"

"nurse isnt OP, just her addons are and need a rework" -> well, youre all wrong :)

nurse is even OP af without any addons

mah boi zubat will show you easily <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCsmXON53BI


another day another nurse thread ^-^ i wish you all a happy weekend

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/589610#Comment_589610

    This is the mentality of people who believe Nurse is balanced. Sorry to single you out, but this kind of comment is seen too often in these threads about Nurse. Survivors who don't have experience playing against real Nurses talking like they know what they are talking about.

    I just watched 9 of the de-pip squad's nurse games. Holy cow, what a waste of time. Of those 9 matches only 1 nurse had ruin. Despite not having dead hard or any exhaustion perks these Nurses were failing to down any of the survivors for minutes at a time. The final one I watched (game map - a great map for nurse) saw the nurse not get a single hook until 2 and a half minutes into the game.

    The only decent nurse I saw was on the game map (different nurse than I mentioned before). I hesitate to call this batch of Nurses bad, but wow. Those who haven't seen the de-pip squad's games against Nurses, please watch. After so many people referencing it as proof that nurse is beatable, I admit I was slightly curious if my opinion that nurse is broken was flawed. For those who haven't watched, please do. It's a lesson on how not to play against SWF groups.

    2 Nurses that I saw were just memeing (no perks or addons), almost no nurse had ruin, despite no exhaustion perks on the survivors these Nurses had trouble downing anyone for loooong stretches of time. No Gen pressure. Blinks to nowhere. Sorry to say, but all that experiment prooves is that they played some truly not good Nurses.

    Maybe that’s because nurse doesn’t auto down people and the depip squad knows how to play against her?

  • Holy cow, this thread is still going?

    Haven't seen this since Entity's Hangout

    (Nurse needs no nerfs, no killer needs nerfs. Most killers need buffs)

  • @Ember_Hunter idk man, I’ve learned how to properly apply pressure and I’m doing pretty good. I recently switched my main to clown and forcing survivors to medium vault and camp pallets is pretty good.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Ember_Hunter idk man, I’ve learned how to properly apply pressure and I’m doing pretty good. I recently switched my main to clown and forcing survivors to medium vault and camp pallets is pretty good.

    What happened to Bubba? (And tips on how to keep pressure doing killer games?)

  • @Ember_Hunter I wanted to try other killers and clown was just there, his beautiful body under the moonlight and we became one.

    For keeping pressure:Cut chase if it last longer than (I do 30 seconds), slug people whenever you know where other survivors are, try to keep everyone wounded if possible(this tip is situational), if you know where everyone is then you should attempt to down them all, don’t tunnel people with self-care(they are feeding you pressure),sometimes you gotta hit and run,if you tunnel someone then slug them to find more prey,kick gens(obviously), find a killer that works for you and marry them and create the perfect build with them.

    For clown I use Perks:Sloppy butcher,Deerstalker,pop goes the weasel and HexRuin(early game)

    Add-ons: Reload speed and reload movement speed are his best in my experience.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Ember_Hunter I wanted to try other killers and clown was just there, his beautiful body under the moonlight and we became one.

    For keeping pressure:Cut chase if it last longer than (I do 30 seconds), slug people whenever you know where other survivors are, try to keep everyone wounded if possible(this tip is situational), if you know where everyone is then you should attempt to down them all, don’t tunnel people with self-care(they are feeding you pressure),sometimes you gotta hit and run,if you tunnel someone then slug them to find more prey,kick gens(obviously), find a killer that works for you and marry them and create the perfect build with them.

    For clown I use Perks:Sloppy butcher,Deerstalker,pop goes the weasel and HexRuin(early game)

    Add-ons: Reload speed and reload movement speed are his best in my experience.

    Yeah, I always try to cut chases when I spy people sneaking gens, but then i begin to panic when I am chasing someone and 3 gens pop at the same time.

  • @Ember_Hunter try to not panic, even if they do every gen you have a chance to secure more kills,just remember not to chase too long(most important rule), you main Wraith so hitting and running is effective on him in my experience.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Ember_Hunter try to not panic, even if they do every gen you have a chance to secure more kills,just remember not to chase too long(most important rule), you main Wraith so hitting and running is effective on him in my experience.

    Yep, I wish RNG is better so I can get silent Wraith back on again, other builds don't help as much XD

  • @ArecBalrin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590027#Comment_590027

    Well done, you've now reached the point where you have to start inventing opinions for me rather than responding to what I've actually said.

    The issue is not what, the issue is why; you already know this, but your purpose in replying is not debate.


    If it's okay that unhooks are made impossible via the killer body blocking the hook prompt, then by that logic it would be okay that hooks are made impossible by survivors via permanent hook sabo. I'm not inventing any opinions for you; either you think permanent hook sabo is okay or you don't, and if you don't then you're a hypocrite. Those are your options here.


    @ArecBalrin said:

    Also, they did not remove permanent hook-sabo because it was exploitable. They left it in that state for months and didn't respond to killer complaints with anything but dismissal. They took their time putting hook regeneration into a PTB and then delayed putting it in the live-build, using the excuse of survivors behaviour in that PTB(it was the same one where they had infinite first hook phase and self-sabotaged their own buff by griefing).

    What made them do anything was survivors whining about being slugged and dying on the floor, but not before they introduced Bill who had the first perk to allow a survivor to pick themselves up without help, just to give killers a few more weeks of aggravation.


    Again you don't speak for the devs, and you don't understand how game development works.

    Fact is, permanent hook sabo is just unfair to the killer. They tested stuff and tried to come up with the right solution before they implement it, because implementing the WRONG solution means they just have to do the work over again.

    It's pretty obvious at this point you are just killer baised and ANYTHING the devs do is only at the behest of survivors. It's just not true, you are living in a fantasy world. You are defending something about the game that is just flat out broken, nothing more nothing less. If you want to defend a hook, then you need to actively do it. You can't just stand there and make it impossible. Whether making the save is the right move or not is irrelevant.

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    Holy cow, this thread is still going?

    Haven't seen this since Entity's Hangout

    (Nurse needs no nerfs, no killer needs nerfs. Most killers need buffs)

    It's because nurse desperately needs a rework/huge nerf

  • @woundcowboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/589639#Comment_589639

    Maybe that’s because nurse doesn’t auto down people and the depip squad knows how to play against her?

    I have had my fair share of multi-minute nurse chases. Do you know what I say to myself when a nurse doesn't down me within 30 seconds? It isn't "wow! I guess I know how to play against nurse now!" or "wow! Juking against nurse isn't so tough! Why are so many people complaining?" No. I say "it's a good thing this nurse isn't playing well."

    In my opinion, Dead hard is the most CONSISTENT (key word) way to waste a Nurse's time. None of the survivors in the de-pip games had exhaustion perks. Nothing they were doing was extraordinarily special (in chases) and yet it was taking minutes to down them for most chases. That means the nurse is either not good, or not playing well.


    I love the comment a little bit below yours too. "hey, zubat has 2k hours in nurse so i think it is fine he does this well with nurse." while I know it isn't realistic, I wish the forums linked to your steam account so you could just scroll past players who have never played against a real nurse.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590127#Comment_590127

    I have had my fair share of multi-minute nurse chases. Do you know what I say to myself when a nurse doesn't down me within 30 seconds? It isn't "wow! I guess I know how to play against nurse now!" or "wow! Juking against nurse isn't so tough! Why are so many people complaining?" No. I say "it's a good thing this nurse isn't playing well."

    In my opinion, Dead hard is the most CONSISTENT (key word) way to waste a Nurse's time. None of the survivors in the de-pip games had exhaustion perks. Nothing they were doing was extraordinarily special (in chases) and yet it was taking minutes to down them for most chases. That means the nurse is either not good, or not playing well.

    I love the comment a little bit below yours too. "hey, zubat has 2k hours in nurse so i think it is fine he does this well with nurse." while I know it isn't realistic, I wish the forums linked to your steam account so you could just scroll past players who have never played against a real nurse.

    I love your first paragraph

  • @Claudette_Baguette said:

    Nurse as a whole is broken. Her blink just completely counters anything the survivors have to escape (pallets, windows) and ignore cameplay mechanics. And good nurses have no trouble tracking and hitting survivors whatsoever, even with no addons.

    She needs a rework. Keep her blink but rework it so it has a counter to it. Maybe give her more movement speed but give her blink a cooldown and not let her blink through obstacles anymore.

    Intresting idea my idea for a rework would be nurse's blink should be used to travel long distances like a 4 or 5 second hold of her power she could travel from one end of yamaoka estate and back again but she can't swing after blink then get the same or lessened fatigue after blink and her movement speed would have to be raised to 115% movement speed which means shes doesn't ignore pallets or windows anymore and isn't f tier anymore

  • I think the very good idea is when everyone play Nurse, yea ikr your friends want to play SWF screw this, just play Nurse, tell everyone "play Nurse", mayby if like huge majority be playing Nurse somethings happend.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590043#Comment_590043

    If it's okay that unhooks are made impossible via the killer body blocking the hook prompt, then by that logic it would be okay that hooks are made impossible by survivors via permanent hook sabo. I'm not inventing any opinions for you; either you think permanent hook sabo is okay or you don't, and if you don't then you're a hypocrite. Those are your options here.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590054#Comment_590054

    Again you don't speak for the devs, and you don't understand how game development works.

    Fact is, permanent hook sabo is just unfair to the killer. They tested stuff and tried to come up with the right solution before they implement it, because implementing the WRONG solution means they just have to do the work over again.

    It's pretty obvious at this point you are just killer baised and ANYTHING the devs do is only at the behest of survivors. It's just not true, you are living in a fantasy world. You are defending something about the game that is just flat out broken, nothing more nothing less. If you want to defend a hook, then you need to actively do it. You can't just stand there and make it impossible. Whether making the save is the right move or not is irrelevant.

    Please tell me what hook-sabo and old face-camping have in common in terms of design principle or mechanical implementation? This just looks like you continuing to gish gallop and derail.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Rework? I hope they remove her. I dont play vs nurses anymore, i just go afk or dc if im tired

    Then just uninstall?

    You're as bad as those "DC vs Legion" brats.

    You get one killer out of what, 14 and cant handle a single challenging game?

    Maybe try something less challenging. Minecraft?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587479#Comment_587479

    @Claudette_Baguette Agreed. Her lack of cool down is a absolute joke, and when in comparison to other high mobility killers. 

    Why should Spirit have a long cool down?

    Why should new Freddy have a teleport cool down?

    Why does Hag have to wait till a trap is triggered?

    Why should FF have a cool down?

    Even Billy’s minor cool down is questionable.

    Because as they said in regards toBilly, they were made when the game was different, and was balanced differently. If they tried to release a Billy tier now, the forums would ######### and moan until he got released with a wiffle ball bat.

    That being said, they also dont want to remove having 3 or 4 actual top tier killers.

    Just as some can be purely for fun and no good, some can be extremely powerful.

  • @Horus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587479#Comment_587479

    Intresting idea my idea for a rework would be nurse's blink should be used to travel long distances like a 4 or 5 second hold of her power she could travel from one end of yamaoka estate and back again but she can't swing after blink then get the same or lessened fatigue after blink and her movement speed would have to be raised to 115% movement speed which means shes doesn't ignore pallets or windows anymore and isn't f tier anymore

    So like freddy gen teleport but even less useful.

  • @TRB124 said:

    Pointless thread, killer mains won’t accept that Nurse is broken, and devs know there will be a huge outcry upon her being nerfed so nothing will happen to her. Anyone can just add blinks to her and it’s basically an easy win unless you are brain dead.

    But even without additional blinks the fact that she just ignores pallets, walls and windows is what’s broken. So that’s what a top tier killer is? One that ignores all survivors defences? If that’s the case then we should remove all pallets and windows to make all killers viable.

    Spirit is classed as top tier but again, she is annoying to go against purely because most of the time it’s a 50/50 as to whether she gets a hit on you. If skill involves letting go of your mouse and keyboard then I want an equivalent for survivor.

    For now Survivors will just be an BP piñata for the nurse.

    What about the survivor mains who think shes fine?

    She ignores pallets. So do the same. She sees you going for a pallet, and KNOWS you're ######### up. But yall keep doing it and blaming nurses. Dont rely on ONE method of escape.

    Use your brain.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587594#Comment_587594

    Then just uninstall?

    You're as bad as those "DC vs Legion" brats.

    You get one killer out of what, 14 and cant handle a single challenging game?

    Maybe try something less challenging. Minecraft?

    Spoken like someone who can't stay in red ranks as killer unless they use nurse. I bet you loved abusing how broken legion was.

  • @Omans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590891#Comment_590891

    Spoken like someone who can't stay in red ranks as killer unless they use nurse. I bet you loved abusing how broken legion was.

    I play more survivor than killer, and dont TRY to keep red ranks because I'd rather enjoy my game. I actually DID hit red ranks. With wraith.

    But yes, make baseless accusations toward someone you know nothing about.

    Also if you look back at the ban threads for legion, I was advocating putting a message up so that users WOULD GET BANNED.

    But please, tell me more tales about my life that are 100% wrong.

    <3

  • @TRB124 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590932#Comment_590932

    Care to explain? “Use your brain” isn’t very helpful. Please educate me with your words of infinite wisdom on how to counter nurse?

    Dont run straight at pallets. Act like it. Get her to commit. Learn how the nurse you're playing against uses her teleports, and play around them.

    Dont get caught. Hide. Trust that you didnt get seen sometimes instead of freaking out and sprinting away trying to lose chase.

    Use. Your. Brain.

    I'm not gonna use mine for you every time you have an issue you cant figure out.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590948#Comment_590948

    Care to show these great pieces of advice against a pro nurse in KYF?

    Ready other comments. I dont "tryhard".

    The fact remains you have options, yet people these days all pigeonhole themselves into "one playstyle" and never learns anything else. Its proven with how many threads ######### about the constant looping. And guess what nurse counters?

    So again. Think a little for yourself. Dont play stupid. Dont play it like it's just another round against a ######### freddy.

    But yes, you trying the old "1v1 me" really makes your argument more valid than the points I've actually typed out.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590948#Comment_590948

    Care to show these great pieces of advice against a pro nurse in KYF?

    @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590942#Comment_590942

    Dont run straight at pallets. Act like it. Get her to commit. Learn how the nurse you're playing against uses her teleports, and play around them.

    Dont get caught. Hide. Trust that you didnt get seen sometimes instead of freaking out and sprinting away trying to lose chase.

    Use. Your. Brain.

    I'm not gonna use mine for you every time you have an issue you cant figure out.

    Great strats. I'm sure it works well at whatever rank you are at.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590967#Comment_590967

    Problem is mate Nurse ignores everything in the game not just looping and combinations of her addons plus perks make her the most broken killer in the game right now. If you fail to see it you either know very little about the game itself or you are very mediocre Nurse. Please take the challenge, gather your pro SWF team and win 10 matches against pro Nurse pls.

    Yep devotion 4 p3 on multiple killers and survivors but I reached red ranks by being mediocre. No it's called not worrying about a win every game. Not being "mediocre". Its not hard to do well. Random survivors however led me to the carefree playstyle.

    I never said I had a pro SWF team. The fact that you assume and imply it says all I need to know. You're just an extremely biased and angry person. So goodbye. I posted points and responses and you only want to bash or berate.

    Grow up.

  • People use a lot the argument that the fun in the game for players with experience is the chase and that Nurse can counter all the ways survivors have to run from a killer.

    I personally think that playing vs a nurse is more frightening and even better than run from a normal killer. It's basically a chase but with a different game style. Not running to pallets or windows, but yes mindgaming her and force her to make mistakes. It's harder, but that's how killers should be, hard to counter.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590972#Comment_590972

    Yep devotion 4 p3 on multiple killers and survivors but I reached red ranks by being mediocre. No it's called not worrying about a win every game. Not being "mediocre". Its not hard to do well. Random survivors however led me to the carefree playstyle.

    I never said I had a pro SWF team. The fact that you assume and imply it says all I need to know. You're just an extremely biased and angry person. So goodbye. I posted points and responses and you only want to bash or berate.

    Grow up.

    You posted the same old things that people who actually have experience with have said is patently not effective against a good nurse. When what you say is completely against what the majority of people who know what they are talking about are saying, one has to wonder why you are insistent.

  • @ScottJund

    I wrote in a previous Nurse discussion thread a lengthy post how I play against Nurse players. And I'm not relying on stealth. It's true that Nurse is not loopable like other killers. But that doesn't mean that every game mechanic is broken with her. It's just that she is a game changer, who relies on a different style of gameplay. It's about mindgames and prediction. And the last point is what I think is, what seems many survivors have problems to deal with. It's possible to judge during a blink where a nurse will land, and were she can hit you afterwards. And also how obstacles limit her blinkoptions slightly. I really don't want to write another huge post now. But really I really can keep a Nurse player busy for a good while like other killers.

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    @ScottJund

    I wrote in a previous Nurse discussion thread a lengthy post how I play against Nurse players. And I'm not relying on stealth. It's true that Nurse is not loopable like other killers. But that doesn't mean that every game mechanic is broken with her. It's just that she is a game changer, who relies on a different style of gameplay. It's about mindgames and prediction. And the last point is what I think is, what seems many survivors have problems to deal with. It's possible to judge during a blink where a nurse will land, and were she can hit you afterwards. And also how obstacles limit her blinkoptions slightly. I really don't want to write another huge post now. But really I really can keep a Nurse player busy for a good while like other killers.

    Most survivors can measure her blink distance, it just doesn’t work on good nurses.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590955#Comment_590955

    Ready other comments. I dont "tryhard".

    The fact remains you have options, yet people these days all pigeonhole themselves into "one playstyle" and never learns anything else. Its proven with how many threads ######### about the constant looping. And guess what nurse counters?

    So again. Think a little for yourself. Dont play stupid. Dont play it like it's just another round against a ######### freddy.

    But yes, you trying the old "1v1 me" really makes your argument more valid than the points I've actually typed out.

    I dont think I have ever seen someone that says "jUSt ADapT aND stOp LoOpInG" accept a KYF invite to display these sick adaptations, ever. Very mysterious.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591079#Comment_591079

    Most survivors can measure her blink distance, it just doesn’t work on good nurses.

    That means her skill is not meaningless. You can still waste her time but not for 5 gens. You can have a 1,000 hours in trapper but it goes straight to hell when you have survivors that know how to loop.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591082#Comment_591082

    That means her skill is not meaningless. You can still waste her time but not for 5 gens. You can have a 1,000 hours in trapper but it goes straight to hell when you have survivors that know how to loop.

    You say that like looping is OP, I’m a clown main and any good killer is not chasing someone for five gens. You’re saying that because she has skill she should be unbeatable in chase?That is flawed logic and frankly I’d like to meet your “stealth” in a kyf.

  • The nurse isn't getting nerfed and if you ask me, shouldn't have her kit touched AT ALL! I don't care who's mad.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How many god nurses are there? In absolute numbers, please tell me. We established nurse requires actual skill, not everybody achieves that level of play, not everybody has the time for it, not everybody is able to do it.

    I think more survivors are just lazy.

    How many survivors do play like depip squad? Go gather 4 friends, let one put on OoO and all for the rest insert all the other crutches, go with 2 instaheals, 2 toolboxes. Keep doing that, how much skill does that require?

    So we nerf survivors now completely?

    To be fair that means we are allowing add-ons which means the Nurse can use Omegablink and down the guy with OoO in the first 20 seconds of the match so the Nurse still wins in that scenario too. Nothing in DBD is stronger than Omegablink which is why its slated to be nerfed along with multi blink add-ons.

  • Get a good nurse against 4 good survivors and make them play vanilla. Who’d win?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591106#Comment_591106

    I dont think that the addons are fine or to be more specific certain combinations, there are easy fixes to those without any rework to be done. No more stacking for example.

    The basekit of the nurse is fine as is however.

    I didn't say play that way against nurse, i meant play that way against all killers. How many will be able to do a damn thing at all? Some even get their power totally deleted by OoO.

    OoO helps me since I know where they are and can slug others while chasing the OoO user.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How many god nurses are there? In absolute numbers, please tell me. We established nurse requires actual skill, not everybody achieves that level of play, not everybody has the time for it, not everybody is able to do it.

    I think more survivors are just lazy.

    How many survivors do play like depip squad? Go gather 4 friends, let one put on OoO and all for the rest insert all the other crutches, go with 2 instaheals, 2 toolboxes. Keep doing that, how much skill does that require?

    So we nerf survivors now completely?

    I play exclusively high ranks both killer and survivor. The number of good Nurses who destroy survivors and 4k far outweighs the number of 4-man SWF groups I encounter. Quite often these SWF groups have weaker players that are easy to exploit if you actually know how to play killer. The number of SWF groups that play like the de-pip squad are few and far between. So yeah, good Nurses are much more common (especially in the Asian region where the Japanese community are infamous for their love of playing Nurse).

  • @Im2Shrewd said:

    I could post a video of me 4king rank 1 SWF survivors with Freddy or Leatherface, doesn’t mean these killers are top tier, or that it’s a common occurence.

    This thread is cherry picking at its finest.

    its not about the fact nurse can get a 4k against rank 1 swf survivors .. its the fact how she can do that but not so experienced players like you wont understand.

    ______________

    "Dont run straight at pallets. Act like it. Get her to commit. Learn how the nurse you're playing against uses her teleports, and play around them.

    Dont get caught. Hide. Trust that you didnt get seen sometimes instead of freaking out and sprinting away trying to lose chase.

    Use. Your. Brain."

    @Carpemortum i really wanna see how you use your brain against a good nurse ;) do you would like to join my kyf? but be prepared i will ask you after the game why you didnt use your brain :) maybe you will find 3 other super stealth players who can finally show me how to play survivor and not die lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591125#Comment_591125

    You probably are the best killer to ever play this game then. When I do this combination, even without toolboxes and instaheals my survival rate is 95% and it isn't even about winning anymore but just trolling the killer. The other 5% is a good nurse, spirit or downright too much trolling.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591127#Comment_591127

    Nope it is not about the number of nurses that do destroy and get 4ks because you know the survivors have to do their part too and yeah like I said certain add on combos like both range addons are overpowered. It is about those nurses that are actually that good in the game that they destroy everybody without any addons.

    Now like you said yourself, most SWFs is with some boosted potato.

    I know not to chase too long with any killer, most killers do not and that is where they fall.

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590967#Comment_590967

    I dont think I have ever seen someone that says "jUSt ADapT aND stOp LoOpInG" accept a KYF invite to display these sick adaptations, ever. Very mysterious.

    So, just like the others, you're neglecting to read everything I said. Gotchya.

  • There is a lot more to playing killer than that but that’s is a very important part.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591125#Comment_591125

    You probably are the best killer to ever play this game then. When I do this combination, even without toolboxes and instaheals my survival rate is 95% and it isn't even about winning anymore but just trolling the killer. The other 5% is a good nurse, spirit or downright too much trolling.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591127#Comment_591127

    Nope it is not about the number of nurses that do destroy and get 4ks because you know the survivors have to do their part too and yeah like I said certain add on combos like both range addons are overpowered. It is about those nurses that are actually that good in the game that they destroy everybody without any addons.

    Now like you said yourself, most SWFs is with some boosted potato.

    "what are the absolute numbers?!"

    And then "the numbers aren't important!"

    Lol. Why are you asking for "God nurse" when you know, or at least should know, that you don't need to be a "God" to be too strong of a presence as nurse. You don't even have to be better than the survivors in the game. If you're pretty good as nurse, your chances of winning are extraordinarily high. That's the problem...

  • @xXNurseXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587480#Comment_587480

    Ya ! Zubat has maybe like 10k hours in total but i doubt he has even put 500 hours in nurse.

    and stop fooling yourself even an good swf couldnt do anything again zubat´s nurse also shouldnt we balance the game around good players? why would we even bother to balance the game for bad nurse players?

    He 4ks easily every game with nurse even without addons. doesnt matter if swf or not.

    it blows my mind that ppl are still defending nurse

    Dude go watch tru3. He 4k's people with leather face and legion and makes it look easy. I guess they need a bigger nerf too? 🤦‍♂️

  • @FredKrueger search Salgu on twitch, he isn’t cherry picking.

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587485#Comment_587485

    Dude go watch tru3. He 4k's people with leather face and legion and makes it look easy. I guess they need a bigger nerf too? 🤦‍♂️

    I didn't know Leatherface and Legion can teleport through walls, #########.

  • double comment

  • @FredKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/587485#Comment_587485

    Dude go watch tru3. He 4k's people with leather face and legion and makes it look easy. I guess they need a bigger nerf too? 🤦‍♂️


    And here you see another guy who didnt even get the point of this thread. SIR !! We need a screenshot from you where you got a 4k as leatherface on rank 10 to verify your comment!

    I always wonder if people are trolling or some just arent that smart.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591168#Comment_591168

    Because god nurse is the only problem there is.

    You were the first to register the bad nurses on depipsquad, that is the part where your whole "you dont have to be good as nurse or better as the survivors" already collapses.

    Part on the extraordinarily high chances is due to some broken combinations of her add ons, which are easy to fix and also the survivors being bad. SWFs with boosted potatos in it like you mentioned yourself.

    Once you reach a certain skill point with nurse, survivor skill means little to nothing. They can be the most knowledge able survivor in the game. They can somehow be a robot with perfect reaction time playing as survivor. It doesn't matter. And yet that point is below "God nurse". All you saw in most of those de-pip squad videos was Nurses not close to that point, playing in games they didn't belong in. Those nurses being bad means nothing to good nurses. Note I didn't say 'God' nurse. 'God nurses' just rub salt in the wound.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/591091#Comment_591091

    So, just like the others, you're neglecting to read everything I said. Gotchya.

    I have read everything you said. What am I missing?

1 … 4 5 6 7 8 … 10