Dont understand why killers keep on insisting they need buffs
First of all yes not every killer is in the same tier. They dont need too. Some can be played for fun and others to tryhard your way to rank 1. People act as if every killer needs to be Nurse/Spirit tier while those are blatantly broken and I cant take those killers serious when they type "GG" in post lobby because it really isnt. Same as a DS, DH P-3 Claudette with a flashlight also has no right to ever say "GG".
Lets go back to how killers were back before the buffs they got modern killers believe they never received.
Hooks didnt respawn.
The first characer to level now is Claudette but that wasnt always the case. Back at release you told your friends to level up Jake instead. Sabotaging every hook allowed you to stay safe from the killer (Apart from good Billies) by simply running as far away from the basement as possible. Killers could never drag you to it and thus stop the chase.
There was no Bloodlust.
The only way for a killer to get closer was to stick to the chase for far longer than needed now.
Generators couldnt be regressed.
So each one was kept at 99% to force the killer to check on all of them instead of the remaining ones.
Killers vaulted slower than they do now and survivors didnt get staggered from dropping from heigths.
These 2 things combined resulted in literal infinites for survivors never to be caught.
More pallets and small walls often had 2 next to eachother in the same loop.
From infinites to double pallet loops to current state. Weve come a long way.
No aura reading.
There was no aura reading apart from survivor Bond and Empathy. Killers didnt have free true sight to spot the survivors.
There you have it. Think of this the next time you complain. Playing killer was hell and right now you got it easy. Thinking back I cant do anything other than give respect to those killers who sticked to beeing a killer main. With all of the aura reading today and pallet immune killers we got now the killers mains have no right to still complain about the supposedly overpowered survivors.
My opinion on the matter.
Comments
Lets just agree to disagree, eh?
To even put the impression that you're trying to say it was a good change for huntress with those hitboxes :O wow dude.... I mean a survivor could have vaulted a window and perfectly timed hatchet would go right through their spine... it was terrible and unless you didn't play it enough anyone else would agree the change wasnt ready to be put out........ again this just shows your biased... however I do agree that devs haven't horribly screwed killers and some are being babies with a few of the changes..
Yes. But if you see me tbagging you in game, you BETTER tunnel and camp me!!! I would deserve it!
Me? Biased? OMEGALUL.
Find one comment where I vehemently defend buffs for survivors and nerfs for killers. Find one comment where I want survivors buffed and killers nerfed.
Wont happen, camping is super ResidentSleeper for me. I'd rather 0K than 1K on a camp, bleugh.
I don't think people realize how powerful aftercare is.
Sorry to cut in but reminded me of this mr/miss duck
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdPMqguDw8&list=PL456D95510F092D12&t=0s&index=7
I don't wanna talk about what a tbag is in real life on the forums. Please search up, preferably Google, "What is a tbag?" And you'll see it's very disrespectful depending on the situation with some context clues (I'm not going any further than this since it's that bad).
"ITS A VIDEO GAME It's NOT comparable to real life actions..."
Just because something is a game doesn't mean it can't be taken seriously, ya know? Additionally, my first quote says tbagging is a real thing in real life btw so it's comparable since both things can be disrespectful.
I'd like to say thank you for this civilized discussion, it's the reason why I like the forums.
- survivors want to teach the killers of how they need play this game.
I never see in natgeo a documentary of "How the prey teach the hunter how to cath them".
The average in every match is 2k, yeah, but the goal is 4k. 1k, 2k, 3k its not a victory but if one mediocre survivor escapes, its like a "wow! All BP and points of rank for he, because he can escape. That cool, gg"
Things like SWF, looping, pallet camping, etc, are destroying this game.
Killers needs a big buff, and survivors go to [bad word] of. I really dont care wath argument they can say me, because i have my point of view, and i know what i play and, if i wanna a relax/fun time in DbD 24/7, obviously i play with survivor but nah. Every [bad word] head can play with that but i want a real DbD experience.
Its all want to say, because the salty survivors are disgusting for me.
Yep! 100% Agreed, Survivors need to stop trying to survive and should instead start hooked every trial.
Umm every comment I see from you is incredibly survivor biased so idk what you're talking about the the OMGEALUL. Then you think because you play killer once in a blue moon then you couldn't possibly be biased!
Show me a comment that is biased lmfao, like actually biased, not me disagreeing with someone as to whether a killer needs a buff or not, an actual biased comment where I want something that would truly only benefit survivors or something that would truly only make it worse for killers.
I wish the game was more isolating for survivors, and killers rebalanced for that purpose. There is less and less emphasis on stealth with each passing patch.
I do agree killers complain too much in general that they don't 4K every game.
The issue is there are A LOT of anti stealth perk, it would require an overhaul of everything to even make stealth feasible again
Just like when killers tell survivors how to play, what perks to run or even what outfits they shouldn't use.
And throw the game? ######### is with excuses like these?
We were solo players and provided a bit of a challenge so the guy threw a strop just becauae 1 person made it out of the exit gates. This is the "its balanced when I get a 4k" mentality.
Everytime you win in that game yoi get accused of being SWF even if you're playing solo. Its the go-to excuse for killers whenever they have a hard game.
This is why it would be nice if it revealed who was swf post-game just to put this issue tk bed once and for all.
You really don't know what safe space means? Even though you came with the "It's just a game" argument. It's exactly that. Yes, people getting murdered is part of the game. It's something that happens to the characters you play. Actual game mechanic with a use or meaning ingame.
Tbagging isn't part of these like when killers shake their heads etc. It's used as a direct way of communication between players. You say you refuse that a tbag is comparable towards a middle finger. But think about the scenario, when a survivor heals another. What does he? He make a short tbag. A gesture to thanks the person behind the monitor.
Same counts for survivors who tbag to disrespect the killer. It's a gesture directed towards the person behind the monitor. It has nothing to do with the actual gameplay. It's just one way of communication which players developed. And because it's an act of disrespect, it's why it can be harmful to that person. Similar when people post insults in the aftergame chat. Some people might not bother about it getting insulted and move on. Other might not. And when it's happening to often within an online community it adds towards toxicitiy.
So yes tbagging is part of DbDs toxicity. And It's not like I'm saying that killers can't act toxic by themselfs against another player. Like I said they have their own way to communicate and be quite toxic.
Just play Survivor or Civ. It's funny how you ignored that I said, the average person would be vulnerable in a game situation, where they are in constant stress to deal with such form of disrespect and twist it in a way that it means somebody with mental issuess etc. And then you wonder why I said you lack empathy? That post is basicly proof of that...
2 kills, 2 escapes should be fair, but right now every good killer gets 3-4 kills(4 if the hatch wasn't in the game)
While playing in away that's frustrating to the opposition is quite old, teabagging the killer is not in anyway comparable to hook camping.
You can chase that person and down them, the person on the hook can't unhook themselves even with Deliverance because you'll just down them again.
Also slurs and other insults don't require just one specific trigger, I've been called many things playing both sides just because I outplayed the other side.
What if survivors were also not in the same tier? What if teachables wasn't a thing?
@Orion said:
Because survivors and killers play different roles and therefore have different needs in terms of perks.
Yes i I did say that before exhaustion got nerfed you know what was also said after exhaustion got nerfed “it changed nothing”
I think its it’s crazy how often you guys lie on this forum to try and make me look dishonest or biased. YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME CONDONING DEPIPPING. That’s actually hilarious that you said that.
none of you will ever find a comment of me saying depipping is fine because it’s not. GG though, lying on a forum is cool
again for someone so biased like myself it’s hard to find a biased comment, weird.
To add to that, even if that statistic was true, killer players almost always have a way higher skill than survivor players, because killer is harder to play. Most high rank survivors out there are simply bad. It is definitely a bad idea to compensate lack of skill with OP perks and mechanics but the devs are doing it anyway.
It's like adding weights to Usain Bolt's legs so the other runners have a chance to beat him.
You do realize that most people play both roles right? It's not like we are stuck with one role.
Most people play both sides yet we get fast games at a 4:1 ratio of the playerbase. Hmm....
Yeah totally makes sense. I guess the game must be balanced too, since we all play both sides, right?
I didn't say equally, hmm...
You do realize there's different time zones, time of day, work schedules, real life, family, vacations, being sick, school, playing different games etc.
I mean if we use common sense and logic we'd understand any or all of those or any combination of those things will affect lobby times.
You do realise that the 4:1 ratio must be maintained in real time, right? Have you had math in school yet?
Ah I see, your argument is that, If one side is underpowered, we should switch to the other. Are you trying to suggest a killer strike? Coz thats a big no no and the mods will hit you with the ban hammer.
What drugs are you on? I meant that people play both roles but not equally.
Then what does the "it's not like we are stuck with one role" argument stand for when replying to the statement that killer is more difficult to play and requires more skill to be successful compared to the opponents'?
I meant that your oponents play as killers as well and know how the other side works. But honestly i don't think it takes more skill to play as a killer, it's something that you just said to feel better.
I'm a survivor main 60/40 and i'm quite better as a killer than as survivor.
Edit: yeah, some killers are more difficult to play with and need some tweaks, but i do quite well with most of them.
I don't think you understand what bias is. Being sarcastic towards a comment that is only made to insult a group of players is not bias.
lmfao, neeeeext.
I'm curious, if you think this is bias do you really think killers needs huge buffs and survivor should just go and screw themselves?
This guy states that 3K isn't a win, and then states that killers need buffs, clearly he just wants to 4K every match, sounds like actual bias.
you guys are so smart
My god, this thread.
Y'all had a fun Christmas?
Game is crashing for some people so we brought the PvP to the forums :chuffed:
You do realise you completely ignored all the reasons given because gasp it'd mean your argument has holes in it and thus it failed the math test.
Also yes I had math in school further back than when you were even alive but I also learned logic while doing said math and common sense. It works wonders when you use both to their fullest since in any equation you can't focus solely on the desired outcome.
As any good mathematician will tell you when doing an equation, you have to account for all variables, not just the ones that your personal confirmation bias likes.
Now since I've just shown you a logical and mathematical equation you'll see that the factors I described in my post you so flippantly responded to show the fallacy of your post.
I guess, according to you, people are unable to have different feelings about different topics. Why would my wonderful Christmas make this game be less of a piece of crap?
SO YOU THINK BUBBA IS BALANCED? haha nice bait
Survivors are literally skins once you unlocked all perks on a character. Gameplaywise you dont suddenly play different wether you play a Nea or a Feng. While Killer IS different because you have a completely different power. Acting as if all survivors shouldnt be viable just shows you have no idea how this game works...
Yeah because Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin and BBQ are all from the same killer aswell...
Killers have different powers, some are better, others worse. Explain to me how, assuming all perks unlocked, picking any of the survivors has impact on your gameplay performance.