Dont understand why killers keep on insisting they need buffs
First of all yes not every killer is in the same tier. They dont need too. Some can be played for fun and others to tryhard your way to rank 1. People act as if every killer needs to be Nurse/Spirit tier while those are blatantly broken and I cant take those killers serious when they type "GG" in post lobby because it really isnt. Same as a DS, DH P-3 Claudette with a flashlight also has no right to ever say "GG".
Lets go back to how killers were back before the buffs they got modern killers believe they never received.
Hooks didnt respawn.
The first characer to level now is Claudette but that wasnt always the case. Back at release you told your friends to level up Jake instead. Sabotaging every hook allowed you to stay safe from the killer (Apart from good Billies) by simply running as far away from the basement as possible. Killers could never drag you to it and thus stop the chase.
There was no Bloodlust.
The only way for a killer to get closer was to stick to the chase for far longer than needed now.
Generators couldnt be regressed.
So each one was kept at 99% to force the killer to check on all of them instead of the remaining ones.
Killers vaulted slower than they do now and survivors didnt get staggered from dropping from heigths.
These 2 things combined resulted in literal infinites for survivors never to be caught.
More pallets and small walls often had 2 next to eachother in the same loop.
From infinites to double pallet loops to current state. Weve come a long way.
No aura reading.
There was no aura reading apart from survivor Bond and Empathy. Killers didnt have free true sight to spot the survivors.
There you have it. Think of this the next time you complain. Playing killer was hell and right now you got it easy. Thinking back I cant do anything other than give respect to those killers who sticked to beeing a killer main. With all of the aura reading today and pallet immune killers we got now the killers mains have no right to still complain about the supposedly overpowered survivors.
My opinion on the matter.
Comments
2) Clown Bottles not launching correctly (still not fixed)
3) Broken unhooking invincibility frames (still not fixed)
Those are not taking into consideration the bugs caused by the engine update, but those are new, so its fair to see how long they take to fix them.
That's a joke right? 3k is not a loss. You can't honestly want a game balanced so killers can get 4ks every game because that's their objective. Survivors objective is surviving. With your logic, you can just as well say every survivor is supposed to survive, that should be the norm, since that's what's fun.
2k at the most should be the norm, quite simple.
I thought he was being sarcastic at first, but after reading his comments i'm not so sure about it.
Oh yea dude, utterly unplayable, totally ruined.
They tried better hitboxes with the huntress and all the huntress killers that relied on their lag to hit around corners werent happy with the accurate hitboxes, how unfortunate.
I've never seen anyone complain about clown bottles?
I don't camp so honestly will never experience the invincibility frame issues so wont comment on that one.
I could care less about 4k's every game I just want a fair shot at catching them. At this rate I might as well turn my sound off when playing Killer.
Yes, I agree 1000%. I play survivors prob 80% and killer maybe 20% of time (mostly daily rituals).
I enjoy the game more as survivor. As killer, especially working my deadly P3 Freddy to Rank 1 a few seasons ago lol, was very hard and frustrating.
As killer, you have no help other than your 4 perks. You also have to watch every gen, hunt survivors, and keep track of time. Not to mention if you have a hex in play, that's one more thing you have to watch if you can.
As survivor you have your 4 perks plus 3 other teammates, tools and items to help you when/if needed. Add in communication between swf...it's almost a guranteed relaxed (fun) game even if you are sacrifced.
I thoroughly enjoy this game and both sides..but I actually have to be in the mood to play killer LOL!
I'm gonna assume you didn't even read my post, survivors tbag for a reason. It can be meant as an insult or as a compliment/joke. It depends on the context clues of the situation on how the survivor wants the tbag to be taken as. If you see an Ace in the basement with 5 items around him tbagging then he is likely trying to get you to laugh. If a Claudette tbags you after every pallet stun then the tbag is meant as an insult.
"No where do I say survivors tbag for no reason?"
Again, I didn't say that you said "Survivors tbag for no reason". I said that you're assuming like a survivor tbags for absolutely no reason. Again... @SenzuDuck
To be honest, I'm done explaining this any further with you.
Do you even know what you're typing half the time?
Of course survivors Tbag for a reason but the fact that people are "offended" by it is ridiculous. It's been in gaming for years as a little jest, getting upset and wanting people banned for it is utterly absurd.
"again I didn't say that you said survivors tbag for no reason"
I also didn't assume that survivors tbag for no reason I clearly say "It’s pretty clear why players do it". I don't at all think they tbag for no reason, they tbag to distract and annoy because it clearly works when you have killers begging players to be banned for it, it's not offensive, however.
I think it's best you ignore all my comment from here on out because I'm honestly tired of you not understanding anything.
On one hand you get Nurse who needs no buffs and survivors have very little defence against her in a chase.
On the other hand you get killers like LF and Freddy who are absolutely screwed in loops without a few perks like bamboozle, spirit fury etc
It's bonkers.
Its a horror game the killer being scary is what they should go for. Escape should be almost impossible so it gets tense when it is close.
1-2 Survivors escape average isn't very scary...Killers should feel oppressive.
If you were locked in a room with myers you wouldn't be looping and tea bagging you'd be scared because he is guaranteed to ######### you up since he saw you.
Yea, another thing people don't understand, it's a video game and it's supposed to be fun. No survivors want to play where they die 19 out of 20 matches.
and the game will never be scary to players with 50+ hours no matter the changes they add because we all get over the things we see and do a lot every day.
Emotional response? Why do people like Alien Isolation when you insta die if spotted by the Alien? Because it's scary it makes you react.
You're going into this thinking DbD needs to be a competition when it could be a fun scary experience.
How many hours do people spend on Alien Isolation and DbD? Also, once you've finished Alien Isolation twice hardly scares you anymore. Your comparison is wrong in so many ways.
Because Alien Isolation is a game that you play by yourself, in the dark. You sneak around and your own mistakes are what get you killed, it's a lot more scary and isolated.
DBD is on an online casual game where you rely on team mates to kite the killer and do gens while your'e chased, it never will be scary, but unlike Alien isolation where you will eventually beat the game and be satisfied, in DBD you die by the hand of another person after a 5 - 15 minute matches which would become infuriating if escaping was rare.
I don't see how it is. Giving killers the power they should have to feel strong while making surviving something you actually have to earn makes sense...
Especially when it's 4v1 the 1 should be stronger than 1 of the 4. Even the best survivor vs the worst killer shouldn't be able to waste enough time for a gen to be finished.
Why should killers play if they're just going to get looped and insulted? Get a 2-3k and still survs ez in chat.
So buff killers or declare survivor team lost if only 1 or 2 escape...
This +100
"Even the best survivor vs the worst killer shouldn't be able to waste enough time for a gen to be finished."
That's when i stopped reading, when you say that role should be more important than skills. You just want easy matches, no point on keep talking to you.
That isn't something i just said. From the start i've said killer should be about destroying survivors and survivor should be about rarely escaping.
Killer and Survivor should be flipped. Survivor hard Killer easy.
Except they're both easy af lol.
Do you 4k every game? I hear Noob3 recently escaped 50 matches in a row.
Could you 4k 50 in a row?
I don't have to 4k every game to pip? 4King every game is absolutely ridiculous and if you think that's the requirement for killer to not be classed as easy you should play something else.
You say survivor is easy, do you survive every game? I highly doubt it.
People bringing up noob3 like it matters, the majority of his team mates died, that says to me that camping hatch as much as possible and having survivors die for you so you can escape seems like ez wins to me.
I easily could...Just hide in a locker and urban evade until your team dies...Survivor takes no skill to win.
I dont consider pips wins. Only 4k and escape.
Again, the aim is to pip and rank up, not 4K every game. Feel like I'm talking to a brick wall sometimes.
Yea, so you're exactly what's wrong with this game, it'll never be good enough for you until you can 4K every time, and then it becomes not a game because why play when only one side can "win" biggest brick wall in history gg.
So you are that kind of teammate, okay. You let the others do all the job and then get the hatch.
I would love to see you with other 3 teammates like you.
Again rank doesn't mean anything. You can't say the goal is to pip when it's ridiculously easy to pip.
If pip is the condition i literally have not lost a single match since the emblem system.
You could pick legion and just swap targets never getting a single kill and pip because you won a lot of chases hitting with frenzy.
Maybe that's what they secretly want. Killer lobby times have already increased. > @Bbbrian2013 said:
Don't you understand that that would just lead to you enjoying a lobby simulator? Nobody would play survivor anymore. Except if that's what you want. Then my mistake.
I think the issue with this game is a lot of people thought "Oh, killer Vs survivors". I'll be able to bully those poor players until they quit.
When in reality (especially now). In terms of mechanics it's pretty well balanced, I've seen 4K/0K with every killer at every rank. I've seen nurses fail and I've seen them decimate, I've seen SWFs fail and Solo squads prevail.
it's in a very good spot, but then we get people who say if they don't 4K every game it's a loss and the killers should be stronger, and we have survivors who get hit and DC and complain about certain killers being this and that, everyone needs to get over themselves or stop playing if they're that frustrated.
I've seen people on this forum put devs on blast constantly day after day saying how they've been betrayed and the devs always lie.
IF that is the truth WHY are you still here? If I genuinely felt that way about a game I certainly would have stopped playing it because I WOULD be frustrated like these guys are, if that's how they feel.
We stay because its satisfying when we have good games. So we want to be buffed so we can get more of that feeling. Not getting it leads to frustration and forum ranting but you know that next high isn't far off so you keep playing while hoping for buffs/nerfs. DS/NOED anyone?
Yea but you don't want more of that feeling, you only want that feeling, you want every match to be a 4K because lul survivors should suffer and not have bc im a big mean killer.
Some players kill 4 most of there games, some players escape most of there games but those are due to personal skill, time played, awareness, knowledge etc.
If a good killer can 4k most of the time with an array of killers does that not mean your simply not good enough? The same goes for survivor if you dont escape that much.
Not everyone is meant to be great at the game Its time some of the user base realised this and either put more effort in to getting better or accept they never will be in the top bracket.
People would continue to play Survivor anyway because it's the only way to play with friends.
Exactly. Killer role should be the fun one survivor should be a scary and depressing one.
You're just repeating what i'm saying...
You're acting as if this game has a skill ceiling and killers aren't limited by the game itself.
Drop a pallet bam the killer cant touch you. He either has to kick it as you run to the next or try to mindgame. Both are time waste and gens done.
If a game is depressing to you, maybe you should instead take a break and maybe speak to a professional instead of worrying about how many matches you're going to 4K in.
I enjoy both roles in this game, whether I'm being tunnel moried as a survivor or I'm struggling against a good group of survivors.
If you're playing a game and it's upsetting you, STOP.
It is not the game for you, or your mood is not in it
Stop for the benefit of your health and stop being so stressed over tbagging, flashlights and one person escaping.
When I play killer and I kill three people and I find hatch 9 times out of 10 I walk away from hatch and leave it, I've got my blood points, I've got my pip I don't care anymore, if you're in a position that you can't leave that hatch for fear of only getting a 3K you need to take a break and assess yourself.
People spending upwards of 3 hours on hatch wasting each others time is not fun or proving a point.
Killer want buffs, because they want play every killer.
But not every killer is "viable".
You need every time addons.
You need every time good perks.
You need every time a good killer.
Just a example:
Other games like Rainbow Six Siege.
Do you think the players would be happy, if some operators arent viable,
because the weapons and abiltiy are rly weak?.
No they wouldnt be happy.
BAM it's the nurse, huntress or there's a trap.
Anyway i clearly see now that you are just here to troll. Have a nice day.
Oh wow specific killers exist you totally destroyed my argument there! Jeez its like every killer should just play omega blink nurse. EZ killers are balanced because nurse exists.
And your argument sounds like pallets are bunkers or reachable at any time.
I'll just sit here and wait for the community to get along.

There are literally 15+ pallets on every map. So yeah they kind of are at the moment. Some pallets aren't safe but most are...
Some pallets are bunkers ever been downed at the killer shack pallet against an m1 killer? Likely not.
Pallets, Windows and Gen completion time are the 3 major issues at the moment.
So any chance a survivor has to escape from a chase is a major issue, got it!
You could break the chase and hide.
Difficult to break the chase and hide if you want windows and pallets to get nerfed, especially when killer is faster than survivors.
Viet, just run in a straight line lmao, it's not hard. Ez juke in an open area.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure it will totally work lol.