Project W Is Pathetic

It's out. It's finally out. And it's just sad to see. It's a waste of a license just like the first time. I hope it flops but obviously it won't because gaming's BIGGEST horror game franchise's name on it. People shouldn't spend money on it though. It tell them we want more of this just... Badness.


I saw the skins. They look bad. Wesker's looks weird, Leon's looks terrible, Ada's looks good, Rebecca's looks fine, and Jill's looks fine. Carlos and Sheva look fine. So does Hunk. But then we get trash like Feng and Felix? Why would you make those? It's insulting because first off, absolutely no one is buying Feng's because you made the genius move of also releasing it on Jill at the same time, and second, Felix's is insulting because why is that just not on Chris himself? You spent precious time making crap instead of something that makes sense. I don't think anyone is buying those. The look bad. Especially Felix's.


Hunk shouldn't have been a killer skin. This is just stupid. Sure he's not a "good" person. Sure he works for Umbrella. Ada also worked with Wesker though and obviously she shouldn't be a killer. Hunk doesn't fit the killer DBD role. He's not the same as a Wesker or a Nemesis. He should've been a survivor skin. It's just dumb. Looks cool, but makes no sense to me.


Obviously, finally, Wesker's power eats toe nails.

Comments

  • @Peanits said:

    Friend, we're gonna need some more constructive feedback than that if you want any chance of it being addressed. Eat less toenails is not enough to go on.

    Nurse feedback has been going on since months already, basically since she was recoded and turned her into an easy 4k machine, and yet you still have to do something about it.

    Blights add-ons have been considered extremely busted since his release.

    The state of solo-queue and horrible matchmaking have been an ongoing feedback since the game release basically

    You have plenty of valid feedback everywhere, but I guess telling you to eat toe nails is what gets you to actually reply to a thread so you can be sassy about it

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Dude, i'm not gonna lie, it was funny for a while but now it's just like.

    Boring.

    Then don't read them.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159646#Comment_3159646

    don't get them started all we'll hear about is the damn rocket launcher

    Oh i know he wants the rocket launcher, but im asking HOW. How could it possibly work in the game and be balacned while still feeling like a rocket launcher?

  • @Laluzi said:

    Another "DBD version RE sucks, it's horrible, they mangled it, can't do anything right, give Nemesis rocket launcher and sprint 2k22" thread from you? Must be Tuesday.

    The issue is, you're far too uncompromising for your feedback to be taken seriously when adaptations by nature require compromise.

    Don't know why you people act like asking to just simply have the rocket launcher and sprint in the power is asking too much. It's not. What I ask for is simple.

  • @Damarus said:

    Buddy, this is just nonsensical. The game has LOTS, and I mean LOTS of flaws that still need to be addressed, but this is just so unnecessary. Nemesis also has a tentacle, that grows back, and that he uses to catch people and/or infect them (iirc). Sure, I don't recall seeing him use it as a whip against said people, but so what? Dead by Daylight isn't Resident Evil, buddy. You don't have guns, let alone ammo to use here on humans (survivors), who also still remain technically alive when killed. It doesn't have to be realistic, otherwise it wouldn't be a game. Wesker has Uroboros, just like he had in RE5. I am not going to say that BHVR is extremely good at doing it (the other way around, actually), but a videogame needs to be balanced. If you had Wesker running around as he could do in RE5, where would the balance be? Limitations have to be put somewhere. If Predator is ever to come to the game, would you cry about him not having any trees to climb on top of? If a Xenomorph was to come as a killer, would you complain about survivors not screaming "it came out of the f**king wall" every time they saw said Alien? I mean, come on, have some common sense here.

    Now, I agree on the fact that Feng and Felix's skins suck, and I would never buy them. But that's the neat part. They are OPTIONAL cosmetics, nobody is forcing you to buy them. And if they got created, it means they were approved from Capcom. Same as the HUNK skin, which I love, personally. Because I love the character, and I am happy to see him put to more use than the limited one Capcom has had in store for him. Sure, he could have been a survivor, too, but so what? It doesn't have to be exactly as depicted in the franchise he comes from, under every aspect. If it was to be like that, HUNK would have to come out as a skin that doesn't let you get sacrificed and allows you to kill the killer, if you are a survivor, or someone that simply wins you the match, as a killer.

    Yes DBD isn't RE. Sol why did they try to implement RE with the zombies? The simple fact is, the stuff Nemesis does works just fine for DBD.

  • It's been said before, but apparantly it needs to he said again.

    You can't perfectly capture every part of a character that everyone will want to see when you add that character to a new game. You know what will? The game they are from. Play them instead.

    Sure, it's reasonable for us to want our favorite characters to be as accurate as POSSIBLE when they're added to DBD, but a perfect representation will never happen.

    Pyramid Head doesn't run or draw using his knife. Yet he does in DBD.

    Sadako doesn't harm you before your time is up. Yet she does in DBD. (not to mention the cursed tape mechanic not making sense lore-wise).

    Pinhead doesn't harm you before you try to solve the Lament Configuration. Yet he does in DBD.

    Freddy can't harm you before you're in the dream world. Yet he does in DBD (now, at least. RIP original Freddy).

    I can go on, but you get the point - Characters have to be reduced a bit to fit into the concept of the game. It doesn't have to be all-or-nothing either like you say, DarkTyrant. Sure, I'd love for that terror of a slowly approaching Pyramid Head that can kill me in one swipe if he reaches me, but the way he is adapted into DBD is also very fun because it is adapted to fit the game.

  • @Peanits said:

    Friend, we're gonna need some more constructive feedback than that if you want any chance of it being addressed. Eat less toenails is not enough to go on.

    please fix jill's re1 costume, her hair just looks weird under her beret. it is extremely off putting. I love that costume but I just can't buy it in it's current state. Her hair should not cover her left eye at all. The motion her hair makes just rotating her looks bad. Delete a few strands or something. Please I want to give you my money.

  • @Blue_Archer33 said:

    It's been said before, but apparantly it needs to he said again.

    You can't perfectly capture every part of a character that everyone will want to see when you add that character to a new game. You know what will? The game they are from. Play them instead.

    Sure, it's reasonable for us to want our favorite characters to be as accurate as POSSIBLE when they're added to DBD, but a perfect representation will never happen.

    Pyramid Head doesn't run or draw using his knife. Yet he does in DBD.

    Sadako doesn't harm you before your time is up. Yet she does in DBD. (not to mention the cursed tape mechanic not making sense lore-wise).

    Pinhead doesn't harm you before you try to solve the Lament Configuration. Yet he does in DBD.

    Freddy can't harm you before you're in the dream world. Yet he does in DBD (now, at least. RIP original Freddy).

    I can go on, but you get the point - Characters have to be reduced a bit to fit into the concept of the game. It doesn't have to be all-or-nothing either like you say, DarkTyrant. Sure, I'd love for that terror of a slowly approaching Pyramid Head that can kill me in one swipe if he reaches me, but the way he is adapted into DBD is also very fun because it is adapted to fit the game.

    This is what I've been saying. People can't grasp what I'm saying when I tell them as clear as I can. I'm not asking for perfect accuracy. I simply asked for Nemesis to have his sprint and rocket launcher. That's not perfect accuracy. If I wanted that I'd be asking for him to be able to just walk through ever of wall in DBD or kill you whenever he gets you. That's clearly not what I ever ask for but some think I do even when I have addressed that same exact point many times.

  • I woke up to a rant on my xbox DMd about how all the new skins suck, All the outfits are wrong, #########, terrible etc.

    One of my friends is a huge H.U.N.K. fan so I thought hed be happy to have him here but that just started a Legion Sucks rant.

    God, I swear the RE superfans are the worst because theyare draining all my excitement and happiness

    Feng got a Jill skin as Jill got a new skin LOL that's honestly hilarious to me. Insta buy just to spite my RE friends.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159649#Comment_3159649

    Don't know why you people act like asking to just simply have the rocket launcher and sprint in the power is asking too much. It's not. What I ask for is simple.

    The thing is, I don't even know what to tell you at this point. When I've engaged with you in the past in good faith, the things you suggested were done purely for RE accuracy/hype and with minimal to no concern for actual DBD game balance. Like, sure, Nemesis's zombies aren't the most accurate way to carry his identity, and seem to be more of a franchise callback than an integral part of the killer - but you constantly act like this state of being is the end of the world and something DBD must rectify or else the game is going to fail horribly due to its sins, and yet the world goes on. You've also never given any answer to or indication of understanding why the characters can't be perfectly accurate. Just using this Nemesis you want as an example, where the zombies are traded for sprint and rocket launcher - an antiloop killer who can hit over windows and pallets, break them faster than any other killer with no camera jank and some limited movement available, who can dash at high speeds, and has a ranged AOE instadown? That's INSANELY overpowered. What are survivors supposed to do against that? There's way too much good stuff in that kit - the only way to balance that is to make every individual aspect garbage (see: Sadako), which is a solution nobody would be happy with, and I sincerely doubt you'd enjoy that either. And thus people don't take your requests seriously.

    I generalize your demands because they've started to blur together over the years. You come off as an obsessed fan with unrealistically exacting standards who can't let disappointments go and makes routine threads about the same issues.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159703#Comment_3159703

    This is what I've been saying. People can't grasp what I'm saying when I tell them as clear as I can. I'm not asking for perfect accuracy. I simply asked for Nemesis to have his sprint and rocket launcher. That's not perfect accuracy. If I wanted that I'd be asking for him to be able to just walk through ever of wall in DBD or kill you whenever he gets you. That's clearly not what I ever ask for but some think I do even when I have addressed that same exact point many times.

    I don't think you say it as clearly as you think you do if you get it mistaken constantly, every single time, by everyone.

  • @lauraa said:

    I woke up to a rant on my xbox DMd about how all the new skins suck, All the outfits are wrong, #########, terrible etc.

    One of my friends is a huge H.U.N.K. fan so I thought hed be happy to have him here but that just started a Legion Sucks rant.

    God, I swear the RE superfans are the worst because theyare draining all my excitement and happiness

    Feng got a Jill skin as Jill got a new skin LOL that's honestly hilarious to me. Insta buy just to spite my RE friends.

    I think the cosplay skins are hilarious. It'd be amazing to have a Jill/Chris in your lobby and swap to Feng/Leon to match them, and be their adoring fan for the round. It doesn't hurt anyone to have them, and it was a free outfit design to adapt - why the heck not?

    (I do get the disappointment about H.U.N.K., but I think that's because virtually nobody enjoys playing as or against Legion. But again, way cooler to have than not.)

  • I like Felix cosmetics but I am not buying because its a set. No thanks.

  • 1) Wesker's slam hitbox is way too narrow, and I've watched streamers miss hits where Wesker was pretty much shoulder checking the survivor. This also means that the length of the 2nd dash often doesn't matter, because survivors can micro dodge the 2nd dash if you try using it anywhere near max range.

    2) Wesker's power still sometimes messes up on vaults and pallets, where sometimes Wesker's uses his power towards a vault or pallet, and he neither hits the survivor or vaults. The power just stops, then he has to go through a long cooldown before he can vault or break the pallet. Pallet hits are extra buggy if Wesker is dashing at an angle.

    3) It feels bad when Wesker throws someone and they take zero damage, because Wesker sometimes can't line himself up so the throw connects with something if the survivor is running towards an open area.

    4) Giving survivors yet another perk that can remove 100% grunts of pain also feels bad. Why is this allowed, and by so many perks? And why can't stridor counter this, at least partially?

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159655#Comment_3159655

    Yes DBD isn't RE. Sol why did they try to implement RE with the zombies? The simple fact is, the stuff Nemesis does works just fine for DBD.

    Cause they were trying to give such an important license something unique, maybe. Stuff gets stale and ideas tend to be lacking, when you have created so much stuff, which means that you need to recycle old ideas into something somewhat new (if you can't think of anything else). But that still isn't the case for DbD, as there isn't so much stuff involved. Give them room for something different, when they can. There is already so much tunneling and camping for all of the killers, at least powers can be different.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159665#Comment_3159665

    The thing is, I don't even know what to tell you at this point. When I've engaged with you in the past in good faith, the things you suggested were done purely for RE accuracy/hype and with minimal to no concern for actual DBD game balance. Like, sure, Nemesis's zombies aren't the most accurate way to carry his identity, and seem to be more of a franchise callback than an integral part of the killer - but you constantly act like this state of being is the end of the world and something DBD must rectify or else the game is going to fail horribly due to its sins, and yet the world goes on. You've also never given any answer to or indication of understanding why the characters can't be perfectly accurate. Just using this Nemesis you want as an example, where the zombies are traded for sprint and rocket launcher - an antiloop killer who can hit over windows and pallets, break them faster than any other killer with no camera jank and some limited movement available, who can dash at high speeds, and has a ranged AOE instadown? That's INSANELY overpowered. What are survivors supposed to do against that? There's way too much good stuff in that kit - the only way to balance that is to make every individual aspect garbage (see: Sadako), which is a solution nobody would be happy with, and I sincerely doubt you'd enjoy that either. And thus people don't take your requests seriously.

    I generalize your demands because they've started to blur together over the years. You come off as an obsessed fan with unrealistically exacting standards who can't let disappointments go and makes routine threads about the same issues.

    I've said they can balance it however they want. Even if Nemesis was balanced as the worst killer in the game, I'm fine with that as long as they have the rocket launcher as sprint.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159764#Comment_3159764

    I don't think you say it as clearly as you think you do if you get it mistaken constantly, every single time, by everyone.

    Well how would you explain it? This is what I say. All I ask for is the rocket launcher and sprint to be part of his power. They can balance it however they want. It's their job to balance it. My concern is simply having those 2 things. How is that not clear?

  • @Peanits said:

    Friend, we're gonna need some more constructive feedback than that if you want any chance of it being addressed. Eat less toenails is not enough to go on.

    a2459036967c1ba0ecb2a8db2f845de1.gif

    //

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159770#Comment_3159770

    I think the cosplay skins are hilarious. It'd be amazing to have a Jill/Chris in your lobby and swap to Feng/Leon to match them, and be their adoring fan for the round. It doesn't hurt anyone to have them, and it was a free outfit design to adapt - why the heck not?

    (I do get the disappointment about H.U.N.K., but I think that's because virtually nobody enjoys playing as or against Legion. But again, way cooler to have than not.)

    But why doesn't Chris have his outfit first? I don't really care about Feng's. Jill has it so it's fine but Felix is annoying because the actual character it's based on should've had it first.

  • @lauraa said:

    I woke up to a rant on my xbox DMd about how all the new skins suck, All the outfits are wrong, #########, terrible etc.

    One of my friends is a huge H.U.N.K. fan so I thought hed be happy to have him here but that just started a Legion Sucks rant.

    God, I swear the RE superfans are the worst because theyare draining all my excitement and happiness

    Feng got a Jill skin as Jill got a new skin LOL that's honestly hilarious to me. Insta buy just to spite my RE friends.

    Well people shouldn't just eat it up if they don't like it.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159820#Comment_3159820

    But why doesn't Chris have his outfit first? I don't really care about Feng's. Jill has it so it's fine but Felix is annoying because the actual character it's based on should've had it first.

    Because Chris is a legendary character and can't have alternate outfits by dint of how those work. It's a shame that it is that way, or that Chris isn't his own survivor, but any alternate outfits for Chris would need to be separate overpriced legendary skins.

    Also, I thought that WAS Chris's outfit placed on Felix.

  • I will be buying feng cosmetic and hunk. Weaker is only fun to me for his lines. Maybe play resistance if you want the rocket.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159813#Comment_3159813

    Well how would you explain it? This is what I say. All I ask for is the rocket launcher and sprint to be part of his power. They can balance it however they want. It's their job to balance it. My concern is simply having those 2 things. How is that not clear?

    Try:

    It would be cool if Nemesis had more things to tie in with his portrayal in the RE series, like the rocket launcher and sprint, even if i'm not sure how to balance it.

    Instead of:

    This chapter is a disgrace, you didn't even include Nemesis's iconic Rocket Launcher™ and Sprint© from the games? How could you disrespect this iconic franchise with your wanton ignorance? You should be ashamed, you don't deserve the license if you don't add these things, it's a blight upon the world, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I will CTRL+C this post 20 more times until this is fixed.


    I don't even think i'm paraphrasing that much with the second one.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    It's out. It's finally out. And it's just sad to see. It's a waste of a license just like the first time. I hope it flops but obviously it won't because gaming's BIGGEST horror game franchise's name on it. People shouldn't spend money on it though. It tell them we want more of this just... Badness.

    I saw the skins. They look bad. Wesker's looks weird, Leon's looks terrible, Ada's looks good, Rebecca's looks fine, and Jill's looks fine. Carlos and Sheva look fine. So does Hunk. But then we get trash like Feng and Felix? Why would you make those? It's insulting because first off, absolutely no one is buying Feng's because you made the genius move of also releasing it on Jill at the same time, and second, Felix's is insulting because why is that just not on Chris himself? You spent precious time making crap instead of something that makes sense. I don't think anyone is buying those. The look bad. Especially Felix's.

    Hunk shouldn't have been a killer skin. This is just stupid. Sure he's not a "good" person. Sure he works for Umbrella. Ada also worked with Wesker though and obviously she shouldn't be a killer. Hunk doesn't fit the killer DBD role. He's not the same as a Wesker or a Nemesis. He should've been a survivor skin. It's just dumb. Looks cool, but makes no sense to me.

    Obviously, finally, Wesker's power eats toe nails.

    People spend real money on this game?

  • @Peanits said:

    Friend, we're gonna need some more constructive feedback than that if you want any chance of it being addressed. Eat less toenails is not enough to go on.

    Wesker's dash not going THROUGH survivors without picking them up would be a good start. It's hard to believe this went through a PTB and any internal QA with how unbelievably janky his power's hitboxes are.

    You run into stuff all over the map. The slightest bush protrusion stops you dead in your tracks.

    But if you dash into a survivor you just glide right through them.

    I'm shelving this killer next to Trapper until the bugs are worked out, because he's unplayable right now.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159883#Comment_3159883

    Because Chris is a legendary character and can't have alternate outfits by dint of how those work. It's a shame that it is that way, or that Chris isn't his own survivor, but any alternate outfits for Chris would need to be separate overpriced legendary skins.

    Also, I thought that WAS Chris's outfit placed on Felix.

    Why not? That's why you add new stuff. Once you buy the legendary character you can buy more (hopefully very rare priced skins) OR if you don't have Chris yet, you can click on him and it'll let you choose which one you want and the very first purchase will be the legendary skin price. Every other purchase after will be 1080.

  • @katoptris said:

    I will be buying feng cosmetic and hunk. Weaker is only fun to me for his lines. Maybe play resistance if you want the rocket.

    I do play REsistance. I always try to get people to try it out because it's awesome for any RE fan. Much better choice than DBD for RE fans.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159874#Comment_3159874

    Try:

    It would be cool if Nemesis had more things to tie in with his portrayal in the RE series, like the rocket launcher and sprint, even if i'm not sure how to balance it.

    Instead of:

    This chapter is a disgrace, you didn't even include Nemesis's iconic Rocket Launcher™ and Sprint© from the games? How could you disrespect this iconic franchise with your wanton ignorance? You should be ashamed, you don't deserve the license if you don't add these things, it's a blight upon the world, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I will CTRL+C this post 20 more times until this is fixed.

    I don't even think i'm paraphrasing that much with the second one.

    I say this every time. Maybe I should get better at saying that in the initial post but I constantly say it in the replies over and over.

  • Yeah. It's a shame. Well I have to but I don't like it since the prices for a lot of stuff is just bad.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159922#Comment_3159922

    Yeah. It's a shame. Well I have to but I don't like it since the prices for a lot of stuff is just bad.

    "i have to" no you don't

  • @Peanits said:

    Friend, we're gonna need some more constructive feedback than that if you want any chance of it being addressed. Eat less toenails is not enough to go on.

    Peanits I demand to stop these tonail eaters that we get the "Bloody Nail Clippers" charm for both Survivors and Killers. That will fix everything

  • @scenekiller said:

    If you want 100% authenticity with absolutely no changes, then idk... go play the RE games?

    The skins all look fine. Feng and Felix are a goofy little idea to bring DBD a little more into the RE universe. Don't buy them if they offend your sensibilities so deeply.

    Hunk is neither good nor evil, so your point there is moot.

    Not all killers have to be Nurse/Blight level. Plenty of people seem to be finding Wesker fun to play which, gasp!, is very important in a video game.

    Well if you played that I think Operation Rancoon City where you played as Umbrella Operatives, Hunk was EXTREMELY evil in that one...aslo he was a total dick

  • No you find out Human Resources is Sans from Undertale

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159916#Comment_3159916

    I say this every time. Maybe I should get better at saying that in the initial post but I constantly say it in the replies over and over.

    The problem is that your initial posts are full looney fan and then people have to squeeze a more reasonable-sounding take out of you afterwards, even if both have the same intended meaning for you.

    Which has the effect of everyone thinking you're just a looney fan and dismissing you outright.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159953#Comment_3159953

    The problem is that your initial posts are full looney fan and then people have to squeeze a more reasonable-sounding take out of you afterwards, even if both have the same intended meaning for you.

    Which has the effect of everyone thinking you're just a looney fan and dismissing you outright.

    I've made long in detail posts in the past and people do the same thing. I don't think that's why. People can complain about many things in DBD and RE fans complain a lot about RE stuff but then when it comes to DBD it's completely different apparently.

  • CALLED IT. SOMEBODY PICK UP THE PHONE, CUZ I ######### CALLED IT.

    image.png


  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159774#Comment_3159774

    I've said they can balance it however they want. Even if Nemesis was balanced as the worst killer in the game, I'm fine with that as long as they have the rocket launcher as sprint.

    That's the thing how can you balance the ticket launcher in every game a rocket launcher is in it causes death. Besides the rocket launcher is not what makes him iconic, I never remembered him for it I remembered him and enjoyed him was how he was first introduced..... shoving a tentacle through a certain S.T.A.R.S. members face....

  • I refuse to spend money on this game until they fix the state of soloq. Its just not worth it anymore.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159870#Comment_3159870

    That's the thing how can you balance the ticket launcher in every game a rocket launcher is in it causes death. Besides the rocket launcher is not what makes him iconic, I never remembered him for it I remembered him and enjoyed him was how he was first introduced..... shoving a tentacle through a certain S.T.A.R.S. members face....

    The introduction is also iconic. That should've probably been the mori. The rocket launcher is still iconic though. It really is his most iconic thing. If it wasn't then he wouldn't have it every where he shows up. Besides DBD of course.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    CALLED IT. SOMEBODY PICK UP THE PHONE, CUZ I ######### CALLED IT.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FBA6MYIA46RZ/image.png

    I mean yeah it's pretty obvious I would've made these unless they changed it. Not that surprising.

  • @Peanits said:

    Friend, we're gonna need some more constructive feedback than that if you want any chance of it being addressed. Eat less toenails is not enough to go on.

    Fix Felix's skin name. It's BSAA Chris costume, not STARS one. I thought you guys were "huge RE fans".

  • There's nothing real!y special about this chapter. I played a few matches and I'm just tired already. The killer just isn't fun. I mean what makes these chapters special is paying respect to the licensed characters but you don't get that or fun gameplay here really. At minimum Nemesis was fun. At least for me he was. Wesker is just clunky and may look cool in a video or something but it gets old quickly.


    The maps are cool. I enjoy the maps a lot. So yeah. End of the map section.


    One of my favorite parts is actually the music and it's just bland here again. I just do not care for the music. Nemesis had some phenomenal music. With Wesker I feel like I'm facing a boss but not iconic final boss material. Like Krauser level boss is how I feel I'm playing as.


    I'm gonna be honest the skins are too much. I think there is too many skins. I would've just made it only the new characters and release the rest far later by themselves.

  • So in the first chapter, based on its content, I determined that the only RE licenses they had was RE2R, RE3R, RE4 and RE5. It seems like 1 more had joined that which is RE0 because of Rebecca's alternate outfit.


    I don't think her alternate outfit exists anywhere else but RE0 but if I'm wrong please correct me.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160105#Comment_3160105

    I mean yeah it's pretty obvious I would've made these unless they changed it. Not that surprising.

    No offense, fam, you know I love you, but even if they changed it, you would have still complained.

  • Imagine hunk being chased by killers and escaping like weak ass people

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160506#Comment_3160506

    No offense, fam, you know I love you, but even if they changed it, you would have still complained.

    Well we haven't been in that scenario yet. I mean I would be the happiest person if they changed someone like Nemesis to at minimum have the rocket launcher and sprint. Sure I would obviously say I don't like certain things. I would be wanting them to change it so much though like I do now if it was just like music or the model being slightly off. The entire power is just inaccurate though which is why I even do this.

  • @fulltonon said:

    Imagine hunk being chased by killers and escaping like weak ass people

    You act like that's new for DBD though. Ash is running. Chris Boulderfield is running.

1 2 3 4