What Do You Wish Wasn't Ever in DBD?

Though I really hate SBMM/MMR being a thing, if I wasn't gonna say that I'd choose probably Attack on Titan becoming a thing for this game because I really hate anime it's gross and I wish it was never a thing.

If you like anime than that's ok everyone likes something that someone else might not.

Comments

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979343#Comment_2979343

    The next chapter should have Naruto as the Killer and Goku as a Survivor.

    I would literally kill for a Naruto chapter/crossover

  • Exhaustion perks.

  • Exhaustion perks. Just boring to go up against.

  • Circle of Healing. I have no idea how it was ever given the green light or who thought it was a good idea.

  • All-Kill DLC, RPD, Hag, Spirit, Plague, Dead Hard, reworked maps.

  • Pedo Freddy.


    I want the real Freddy in this game.

  • Silent Hill... I could finally walk away from the game peacefully lol

  • SWFs (many screamed for it) MMR (some screamed for it) and Boons (no one screamed for it).

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979357#Comment_2979357

    I would literally kill for a Naruto chapter/crossover

    Some of the villains are genuinely horrific, and could be a great basis for a killer. I mean, you've got....a creepy body-horror snake man, a guy who turned his own parents into living puppets, a guy who telekinetically commands sand to crush and impale his enemies....

  • Dead hard that perk is responsible for like 70% of stress playing killer.

  • @Wampirita said:

    Mikaela...

    And i don't mean boons, idgaf about them... Just Mikaela and her mains

    image.png

    ...

  • Nurse and camping/tunneling

  • Graphic update

  • Jason Voorhees. Bhvr will never do him justice.

  • Nurse. Without her, I feel a lot of perks would be a lot better.

  • The Nightmare rework.

    Old Freddy my beloved

  • Trickster's unnecessary recoil and spread (at least on console).

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    Though I really hate SBMM/MMR being a thing, if I wasn't gonna say that I'd choose probably Attack on Titan becoming a thing for this game because I really hate anime it's gross and I wish it was never a thing.

    If you like anime than that's ok everyone likes something that someone else might not.

    Trickster. He's too modern for this game. He ruined the nice rustic feel. Also the goofy outfits like the elephant and bunnies.

  • @Annso_x said:

    Wraith

    I am legit curious why Wraith of all killers bothers you the most?

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2980224#Comment_2980224

    I am legit curious why Wraith of all killers bothers you the most?

    I very heavily dislike him. He's just going around bing-bonging it's infuriating lol.

    For real tho, I'm visually impaired so he's completely invisible to me when he's blurry bc I can't tell if it's him or just my sh*tty vision (and on the other hand I sometimes think I see him and start to run when he's nowhere near me), which is very frustrating bc I know other survivors can see him and I have to rely on them a lot (which is not a good thing in solo q lol)

    Also since his buff I started disliking him even more bc he became more popular so I see him way too often (don't* see him technically :p), and to add to this 8 times out of 10 it'll be a facecamping tunneling Wraith so obviously that doesn't help making him likeable.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979481#Comment_2979481

    It'll be like the CryptTV skins.. they look neat, but no one will ever use them. I think I've seen one or two CryptTV skins since they came out nearly 2 years ago. I expect to see very little Attack on Titans skins when they go live because not that many people will want to pay 20 bucks for a skin they themselves won't be able to see. That's my main issue with paying for neat killer skins.. You only see it in the lobby and endgame, and in some mori animations. Survivor skins on the other hand, you see your character at all times during gameplay, makes it more worth it to me..

    I totally agree on that. I like survivor skins more since I can see them. I may spend a few irri shards on something for a killer. I really only bought cosmetics for my killers if I main them.

  • Leatherface, Dead Hard, Map Offerings, Styptic Agents and Syringes.

  • Boon : COH

    SWF Bully Squad

    Clicky Clicky Flashy Flash Bangy Bangy BOO

    Pig

    Clown

    Pin Head

    T Bag

    2 minutes for exist game ( 1 min30 is better and fair)

  • The "meta"... and yes we'll have to wait and see what happens

    The competitive mindset

    The toxicity... usually in end game chat or in messages

    Call Of Brine being a perk that should've been base... the Gen Regression part... slap the other part on to Surveillance or Gearhead (like it used to do)

  • @Lekitzul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979593#Comment_2979593

    I totally agree on that. I like survivor skins more since I can see them. I may spend a few irri shards on something for a killer. I really only bought cosmetics for my killers if I main them.

    Yeah, only killer cosmetics I ever paid for was the dlc pack of killer outfits for the WW2 Nurse outfit, and it was only because the whole pack was like 3 bucks. I've paid for a few Kate ones though since I main her and I can see what it looks like in-game. Killer ones, I only use their default/prestige ones, or in a few cases, some rift ones if they look neat.

  • Skill-Based Match Making/Match Making Rating

  • @ColonGlock said:

    END GAME CHAT

    This game would be depressingly boring without the "ggs wp <3" at the end of the game. No thank you, sir.

    As for what I wish was never in the DbD, that would be Gideon's, Lery's, Badham, Ormand, Eyrie of Crows, Fractured Cowshed, Shelter Woods, and RPD. 1000 times, RPD.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Well, to be honest, even if someone dislikes Anime, Attack on Titan is probably worth a watch. The hype is 100% justified.

    To the question - Twins. I wish they would not exist in this game.

    Attack On Mid

  • Bubba ruined this game

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979359#Comment_2979359

    This game would be depressingly boring without the "ggs wp <3" at the end of the game. No thank you, sir.

    As for what I wish was never in the DbD, that would be Gideon's, Lery's, Badham, Ormand, Eyrie of Crows, Fractured Cowshed, Shelter Woods, and RPD. 1000 times, RPD.

    I guess console players are sad because they can't see the ending chat and so they quit the game ?


     I guess every PC gamer can't live without other people's opinion in end chat and need encouragement to play the role they are used to playing ?


     Your argument does not hold.

  • @Lastchild said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2981139#Comment_2981139

    I guess console players are sad because they can't see the ending chat and so they quit the game ?

     I guess every PC gamer can't live without other people's opinion in end chat and need encouragement to play the role they are used to playing ?

     Your argument does not hold.

    bruh it's not an argument, it's an opinion lmfao. I like end game chat, and I don't want it taken away. In fact, I want pre game chat between killer and survivor so I can say "glhf" before the match starts.

    Besides, most consoles let you message any player that's on the same platform without them being on your friends list. On steam, you have to add people as a friend to message them (most people will not accept a random friend request just to read "gg" and never speak to that person again).

  • swf and meta perks

  • @BenOfMilam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2981208#Comment_2981208

    bruh it's not an argument, it's an opinion lmfao. I like end game chat, and I don't want it taken away. In fact, I want pre game chat between killer and survivor so I can say "glhf" before the match starts.

    Besides, most consoles let you message any player that's on the same platform without them being on your friends list. On steam, you have to add people as a friend to message them (most people will not accept a random friend request just to read "gg" and never speak to that person again).

    I don't know what makes you say that on PC we have to add people to talk to them, we can talk by default in the end chat at the start between survivors, for a few seconds and at the end of the game with the killer.


     Also I don't see why you would want the killer and the survivors to be able to chat before the game starts in the chat.

  • The Racoon Police Department map.

  • Breakable walls. Most boring thing ever.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    Though I really hate SBMM/MMR being a thing, if I wasn't gonna say that I'd choose probably Attack on Titan becoming a thing for this game because I really hate anime it's gross and I wish it was never a thing.

    If you like anime than that's ok everyone likes something that someone else might not.

    camping and DH

  • Nurse, cause all I see is people moaning and writing whole paragraphs/essays of why nurse should be removed or nerfed/reworked to kill her off

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2979407#Comment_2979407

    I just bought the nightmare edition and it added steve Nancy and Demogorgon

    Oh nice yeah wish they bring the cosmetics back

  • Hmmm... MMR. Because I fear getting high MMR and not having fun. I remember when it first came out I wasn't having any fun either, so I took a break. The matches then iirc were just wacky -- bad killers, good survivors, or vice versa. I think I evened it out with occassional play with friends over 6? (maybe, fuzzy memory) months -- but I wasn't doing any solo play. Before the MMR too, whenever I hit red ranks, it felt very competitive and wasn't very fun. Just would prefer not to have a repeat of that, because I'd go back to just playing when a friend drags me.

  • The Dredge because he killed Maurice and I'm sad now. 😭

  • Boon totems (considering that without Shattered Hope, which in all my matches I've played since the update I've seen used a grand total of once, there is no penalty if it gets stomped out and you put it back up.)

    The Freddy Rework-Newer players won't remember this but I stand by the fact that Freddy was better in his old version. Even though you had to wait for survivors to fall asleep, the aura reading across map, gen slowdown and forced failed skill checks were amazing for pressure

    The multiple tiers of Badham-Too confusing to learn tile locations and spawns for five variants when the tiles can still change each time you load in. Keeping the original map with some of the tiles changing (ex. pallet and window spawns) would have been better in my opinion

    Midwich-Because for some reason my teammates always have the navigational abilities of a person without their glasses, get lost and become no help

1 2 ›