What Do You Wish Wasn't Ever in DBD?
Though I really hate SBMM/MMR being a thing, if I wasn't gonna say that I'd choose probably Attack on Titan becoming a thing for this game because I really hate anime it's gross and I wish it was never a thing.
If you like anime than that's ok everyone likes something that someone else might not.
Comments
Demogorgon's absence
fair RIP Stranger Things
How is it “gross”?
It’s not exclusively animated cartoons for the horny folks, you know.
i like anime but i really don't want them in dbd, they are not fitting at all and i hate to think that there will be a DbD x AoT
Trickster.
He was mistake but it is not late to remove him forever.
I know it's not about that stuff. I just don't like the look of any of the shows and the animation is just bleh.
I don't think he'll be removed pretty sure he's here to stay.
Well, to be honest, even if someone dislikes Anime, Attack on Titan is probably worth a watch. The hype is 100% justified.
To the question - Twins. I wish they would not exist in this game.
The next chapter should have Naruto as the Killer and Goku as a Survivor.
END GAME CHAT
Leatherface. I just think the pay-off is why too high for such little work/skill. Also promotes camping which I am okay with here and there. But most Leatherface games are just camping simulators. Not fun play or play against imo.
Blight
no no no
we should get the Oozaru goku from the movie as killer!!! Bulma as a survivor
For me it’s Claire Redfield being a legendary skin. She would be her own survivor.
That ginger witch and everything she .. contributed
I think it comes down to Leatherface players play they can't catch one person and they just camp the one person they get or they just decide to do it for the lols which any killer could do that he's just the easiest one to do it with.
CoH and dead hard
Boons, in their current state.
Circle of healing and the ######### that came with it.
He will forever be in my heart.
I just remembered that they're already making a DBZ-themed asymmetrical survivor horror game.
Love demo...
Honestly as well not sure how long it be on these sites for. But people still can get the Stranger things DLC on sites like CDkeys. Thats how I got mine few weeks ago.
Tough one between trickster and twins
I just bought the nightmare edition and it added steve Nancy and Demogorgon
Legion
If I could remove one thing it would be map offerings. They just exacerbate issues between maps and exploits for little to no benefit. I think the game would be better off without them.
No literally.
Made a post about it too and they really need to go.
Legion….
Awful character, awful lore, awful kit.
Bugs
Honestly, I don't mind the Attack on Titans. I don't think I'd like it being active characters, but cosmetics aren't that bad. It's simple, if you don't like the cosmetics, don't buy it. shrugs
I don't really have any hatreds besides the dang Killer Shack. I get looped so bad there lol.
Mikaela...
And i don't mean boons, idgaf about them... Just Mikaela and her mains
Boons.
probably CoH and NOED
also nurse
It'll be like the CryptTV skins.. they look neat, but no one will ever use them. I think I've seen one or two CryptTV skins since they came out nearly 2 years ago. I expect to see very little Attack on Titans skins when they go live because not that many people will want to pay 20 bucks for a skin they themselves won't be able to see. That's my main issue with paying for neat killer skins.. You only see it in the lobby and endgame, and in some mori animations. Survivor skins on the other hand, you see your character at all times during gameplay, makes it more worth it to me..
Rubber banding. :)
Twins, Starstruck, BNP and macroflashlights
NOED
Don't come for me, but the objective to do just gens to power up the exits. It would've been really nice if there was something else you could do that required somewhat of thinking/skill, rather than looking at a progression bar whilst you move your mouse as if you're in an FPS game to stay alert lol.
The stupid trend of mid-ranged anti-loop M1 killers.
Twins, and any other response given in this thread is factually wrong.
If the main devs today went back in time to told 2016 BHVR to not release something, it'd be Nurse.
Nurse may have a huge skill floor, but she quite honestly still breaks the game to this day.
The Hag, at least, I would not take the 5' two or three times a week haha
Maining a side, to the exclusion of properly understanding the opposite side and thereby imo lacking adequate empathy.
Gideon Meat Plant and RPD. Also the Nurse and Legion.
I only have beef with Dead Hard
oh lord at this point I had convinced myself that this was a delusion of mine, the world is a scarier place now that you reminded me of this
SBMM is so much better than ranks ever were.
Attack on Titan is awesome. I'm hoping for Tokyo Ghoul or Berserk next.
As to your question - Badham. Or map offerings in general. And COH to boot.
Twins are...ugh. They're clunky to play, miserable to face and just terribly designed. Plus, they can be bloody impossible to pip against at times, as Victor gives no credit for chases.
Bullysquads and the overall toxicity wars between both sides with BHVR supporting this negative behaviour with perks and ignorance of obvious exploits instead of being able to come up with actual qualitive and interesting gameplay elements for both sides. Terrible philosophy and design choice, makes this game and the community alot worse.
SBMM.