Your Fav Forum Member Names?
Question on title. Which names you love more?
@GeneralV has cool name, i thought it's General IV first time when i saw him.
@OniWantsYourMacaroni great name, it just so cool.
@GoodBoyKaru This name is like something you will give your fav pet, cute name.
Comments
TheGannMan
Honest words from honest man.
@Sluzzy is a celebrity
@Tricksters_Wife
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
EDIT: cant believe I almost forgot @ImHexyAndINoed
@MikaleaWantsYourBoon because Mikalea do be wanting my boon
@TheGannMan because it rhymes
@Tr1nity
@MikaleaWantsYourBoon
@TheGannMan
@Bullettimegod
@ThatOneDemoPlayer
You know some people have said my name like it rhymes with gone when it actually does rhyme with man 🥴
@OniWantsYourMacaroni
@JimbusCrimbus just sounds funny tbh.
i promise the actual reason behind goodboykaru is slightly less cute
I'm quite a fan of mine if I'm honest. No doubt that's a consensus among the rest of the populace as well.
Opened this thread to specifically say @OniWantsYourMacaroni but you did already, we also have OniWantsYourMacaroni's long lost cousin @OniWantsUrLocation
Forgot his name but it's the other dude with the jake pfp actually there's lots of jake pfps moot point
@Sluzzy because well, it's sluzzy
Why
is it @Nathan13?
oh yes the only other active jake pfp
the tl;dr is i tried to bully myself into being a better person
oh..
ok
Wait a forgotten jake brother
@q6iha34x1r69psli7pg It's very... original?
send some lizard pics to remind us of you </3
@OniWantsYourMacaroni
Duhhh
Your name also rhymes with ban.
🧍🧍🧍
@UnbanGannMan
@rebanganman
@untherebanofgannman
Who in tf made that account?
I don't know what was actual reason but name fits on you pretty well.
And yet I still have over 10* your posts 🧍
@UnbanGannMan did.
Makes sense
are they temporarily banned? If so I guess they would be happy about a few notifications ;) (also they would need a name change..)
I'd be damned if it was only a temp
Given that the account was created and last active on february 2nd, presumably also banned that same day and by the looks of it is still banned, I doubt we'll see them coming back.
As for the topic, I also have to go with OniMacaroni.
@BasedMintBubba
;(
If this was top forum members, you’d be one of the top ones. My name is trash so of course I didn’t get picked lmao
@deKlaw_04
Sympathy vote lol
when was the last time i ever gave someone sympathy here
id more normally make fun of you for it.
Good point
well I'm fan of my as well nothing wrong with that.
thank you 💛
Hello. It's me. Jimbus.
I'm glad to see someone likes the name 😎
Your name is def not trash
@MikaleaWantsYourBoon your name is definitely the most hilarious and unique one I've seen.