If you use NOED or Dead Hard you're a bad player no matter the experience.

NOED and Dead hard are for beginners who don't understand how to play the game with experience. If you're an experienced survivor or killer you shouldn't be using these perks in the first place since these 2 perks make or break the game. Now NOED is weaker than Dead hard since it only works end game and also it can be EASILY DESTROYED with smart, experienced players. Dead hard you can't remove it permanently in the match. it can be used in so many ways that destroys the game, especially since maps are mostly unbalanced and lean towards survivors. People that USE dead hard AND are veteran players who play DbD 24/7 means they are just trying to piss the killer off. Shame on good survivors that USE dead hard and also shame on NOED. I hate these 2 perks in game but I mostly hate DEAD HARD since maps are ALREADY too much to deal with as the killer.

Comments

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799783#Comment_2799783

    I have had games where I bless one and cleansed 3 and it still actives😞

    Yea well unless you have totem happy team, cleansing is a waste of time especially in solo.

    Just keep in mind totem spots and actual totem spawns if you see them during match.

    During Noed situation look for totems if you can, and check totems you seen before. If you for some reason cant look for them or its somewhere near killer with hooked survivor, best thing to do is just leave.

    I used to cleanse a lot, but sometimes you cleanse 3-4 obvious totem spawns and noed spawns somewhere really hidden, and can deal more dmg than just optimizing your time for gens, heals and saves.

    Theres always time to deal with Noed in the endgame unless multiple survivors are already dead

  • No perk determines how good or bad a player is.

  • Fun fact for you: Killing with NoED is still killing. Survivor temper-tantrums & fake rules don't actually change the rules of the game. 🤡

    Do bones, lazy Survivor main.

  • @Faulds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799724#Comment_2799724

    I was mostly trying to say that NOED defenders can't be reasoned with, and are a waste of time. (Like, look at the post above mine).

    I‘d just completely stop trying to reason with that guy. Nothing but the most questionable takes, pretty aggressive,salty/rude tone. Name really checks out.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799794#Comment_2799794

    Fun fact for you: Killing with NoED is still killing. Survivor temper-tantrums & fake rules don't actually change the rules of the game. 🤡

    Do bones, lazy Survivor main.

    My cat can kill with noed, sorry

  • Then your cat is better than you are. Sorry.

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799808#Comment_2799808

    Yes, because escape from a 119% one hit killer is easy as hell

    When you can stop that before it ever begins yes how much easier do you want it? There are only 5 totems in the whole map and most are right by generators it's not rocket science

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799822#Comment_2799822

    When you can stop that before it ever begins yes how much easier do you want it?

    They would prefer NoED not exist, so they never have to leave gens. But according to lazy Survivors; Killers are 'unreasonable' for pointing out how lazy Survivors are. 🙃


  • @JonahsTablet said:

    I always run no mither with Dead Hard, what does that make me?

    a "chad", I believe.

    I think that's the term, at least.

  • That's happened to me like 3 times now, usually the Oni's are quite chill and let me live.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799601#Comment_2799601

    Doing totems costs pretty much time not doing a gen to even get to the point where NOED activates

    That's, literally, the point? Either you do totems, or you speedrun gens & get punished. Holy hell; why do people keep thinking THE POINT is a flaw? Probably because they don't want to stop doing gens.

    Also wit randoms you cant yjust do totems, and you cant coordinate with them doing totems at all

    If everyone JUST DID TOTEMS; being with randos would not matter. What TF do you want? Totems to self-cleanse unless everyone is in a SWF?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799639#Comment_2799639

    Again; if everyone would just do totems as they see them; being in a SWF or solo would not change anything.

    But Survivors want to stomp and scream and insist NoED is impossible to counter for SoloQs because they want to sit in their comfy SWF with 16 META perks and lick gens until they t-bag out the exit, and NoED ruins that. So clearly NoED is impossibly and 'Someone think of the SoloQ!'

    If everyone did totems in solo queue then we would see a higher kill rate without a doubt. The killer gains a lot of pressure if survivors not only have to go around cleansing the totems, but also figuring out if their team also did the totems and where they did them.

    In a swf you can just call out "I did a totem in the corner of the map" and everyone knows that they don't have to go there. In solo queue, you have to check there regardless unless you had seen them do a totem there earlier. Combine this with the fact you have to do this another 4 times and it shows how much time is wasted.

    And yeh just presume I'm a "survivor", the presumption is wrong but good on you for guessing.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799871#Comment_2799871

    They would prefer NoED not exist, so they never have to leave gens. But according to lazy Survivors; Killers are 'unreasonable' for pointing out how lazy Survivors are. 🙃

    Both sides are lazy everyone complains about anything and everything these days it's kinda bonkers that people still complain about Noed and dead hard it just shows how unskilled some of these people are

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799654#Comment_2799654

    If everyone did totems in solo queue then we would see a higher kill rate without a doubt. The killer gains a lot of pressure if survivors not only have to go around cleansing the totems, but also figuring out if their team also did the totems and where they did them.

    In a swf you can just call out "I did a totem in the corner of the map" and everyone knows that they don't have to go there. In solo queue, you have to check there regardless unless you had seen them do a totem there earlier. Combine this with the fact you have to do this another 4 times and it shows how much time is wasted.

    And yeh just presume I'm a "survivor", the presumption is wrong but good on you for guessing.

    Or, and hear me out; if everyone pulled their weight & did totems as they find them; then you would not have to worry if your SoloQ teammates did totems.


    But as I've said; I'm for a totem counter if you're not in a SWF. Another good mechanic to help SoloQs approach SWF.

  • i”m willing to see the noed nerf so these trash noed killers do 0-1 kills until they get the lowest mmr. And about dh, I’ve been using overcome for a week, and I’m so sorry for those poor m1 killers when they nerf dh. Overcome is activated if the killer hit you and you have bt, and if devs are thinking about make bt basekit, overcome would be the new meta for sure

  • @dictep said:

    i”m willing to see the noed nerf so these trash noed killers do 0-1 kills until they get the lowest mmr. And about dh, I’ve been using overcome for a week, and I’m so sorry for those poor m1 killers when they nerf dh. Overcome is activated if the killer hit you and you have bt, and if devs are thinking about make bt basekit, overcome would be the new meta for sure

    Sorry. NoED is sticking around so trash baby Survivors keep dying because they're too lazy to clear totems.

    The salt from no-skill Survivors storming the forums to screech that NoED should be removed because 'Something, something, free kills' and 'Whaaa! Whaaa! Basically lost already!' has seasoned my food for years.

    Salty like a 🥨

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799789#Comment_2799789

    Yea well unless you have totem happy team, cleansing is a waste of time especially in solo.

    Just keep in mind totem spots and actual totem spawns if you see them during match.

    During Noed situation look for totems if you can, and check totems you seen before. If you for some reason cant look for them or its somewhere near killer with hooked survivor, best thing to do is just leave.

    I used to cleanse a lot, but sometimes you cleanse 3-4 obvious totem spawns and noed spawns somewhere really hidden, and can deal more dmg than just optimizing your time for gens, heals and saves.

    Theres always time to deal with Noed in the endgame unless multiple survivors are already dead

    Totally Fair

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Yea, no. Sure, they’re both second chance perks but their use doesn’t reflect the skill of their user at all.

    When they nerf dead hard and survival rates drop like a rock I'm sure those statistics will prove otherwise

  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799883#Comment_2799883

    Or, and hear me out; if everyone pulled their weight & did totems as they find them; then you would not have to worry if your SoloQ teammates did totems.

    But as I've said; I'm for a totem counter if you're not in a SWF. Another good mechanic to help SoloQs approach SWF.

    A base kit totem counter is a solution I can happily agree on.

  • Damn guess one of the best nurse mains in the world that can end games with 3 gens left are bad even if their noed didnt come into play.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    NOED and Dead hard are for beginners who don't understand how to play the game with experience. If you're an experienced survivor or killer you shouldn't be using these perks in the first place since these 2 perks make or break the game. Now NOED is weaker than Dead hard since it only works end game and also it can be EASILY DESTROYED with smart, experienced players. Dead hard you can't remove it permanently in the match. it can be used in so many ways that destroys the game, especially since maps are mostly unbalanced and lean towards survivors. People that USE dead hard AND are veteran players who play DbD 24/7 means they are just trying to piss the killer off. Shame on good survivors that USE dead hard and also shame on NOED. I hate these 2 perks in game but I mostly hate DEAD HARD since maps are ALREADY too much to deal with as the killer.

    alright alright, enough with the screaming, but i think otherwise. dead hard is also easily counterable with a BOO and noed can easily be countered with a Cleenze. perks are perks and if you dont like them alright, but they are still perks and should be considered into the dbd family. Also just to piss off survivors NOED is great and unexpected, to piss off killers use clairvoyance, hella underrated perk. but fr you get mad at perks i dont think you should be playing. its an essential part of gameplay

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    NOED and Dead hard are for beginners who don't understand how to play the game with experience. If you're an experienced survivor or killer you shouldn't be using these perks in the first place since these 2 perks make or break the game. Now NOED is weaker than Dead hard since it only works end game and also it can be EASILY DESTROYED with smart, experienced players. Dead hard you can't remove it permanently in the match. it can be used in so many ways that destroys the game, especially since maps are mostly unbalanced and lean towards survivors. People that USE dead hard AND are veteran players who play DbD 24/7 means they are just trying to piss the killer off. Shame on good survivors that USE dead hard and also shame on NOED. I hate these 2 perks in game but I mostly hate DEAD HARD since maps are ALREADY too much to deal with as the killer.

    Using perks doesn't make you bad, they're there to be used. If you can stay in chases longer using Dead hard vs not using it then why wouldn't you. If you know survivors wont cleanse all totems and NOED might get you an extra kill then you should use it. Can we stop shaming people for using strong perks, and just deal with the fact that these perks might be in play?

    Guess the title should be if you use any perks you're just a bad player.

  • @Brimp said:

    Damn guess one of the best nurse mains in the world that can end games with 3 gens left are bad even if their noed didnt come into play.

    It seems like the mere existence makes you bad.

    I love getting called trash after a 4k with lightborn when no one had flashlights/flash perks. Apperently crushing with three perks makes you garbage.

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799499#Comment_2799499

    When they nerf dead hard and survival rates drop like a rock I'm sure those statistics will prove otherwise

    Or, survivors would stop greeding pallets and play safer.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799965#Comment_2799965

    Or, survivors would stop greeding pallets and play safer.

    That's not the point. By not artificially adding at least 30 second per chase that's how survival rates will drop.

  • Hard disagree on this. I stopped running NOED but only because i didn't really feel like i was getting value out of it because Survivors usually take it out before it activates and if they don't I didn't end up needing it anyway.

  • damn i can feel the skill leaving through my fingertips the further I read into this post

  • The game is balanced to push you to using the best options, regardless of if they take skill or not, and NOED and Dead Hard are those options.

  • this thread sucks lmao

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2800067#Comment_2800067

    That's not the point. By not artificially adding at least 30 second per chase that's how survival rates will drop.

    Or they would switch to Sprint Burst or Lithe which would add 30 seconds or more to the chase.

  • @Mert_MK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799733#Comment_2799733

    I‘d just completely stop trying to reason with that guy. Nothing but the most questionable takes, pretty aggressive,salty/rude tone. Name really checks out.

    Yeah agree with you the anti-Sluzzy

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799593#Comment_2799593

    That's happened to me like 3 times now, usually the Oni's are quite chill and let me live.

    really?!? They let you go with no mither?

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799499#Comment_2799499

    When they nerf dead hard and survival rates drop like a rock I'm sure those statistics will prove otherwise

    I hope they delete that perk at this point the amount of times survivors have been able to deadhard through my shred attack is bullshit then I get tbagged for it

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    NOED and Dead hard are for beginners who don't understand how to play the game with experience. If you're an experienced survivor or killer you shouldn't be using these perks in the first place since these 2 perks make or break the game. Now NOED is weaker than Dead hard since it only works end game and also it can be EASILY DESTROYED with smart, experienced players. Dead hard you can't remove it permanently in the match. it can be used in so many ways that destroys the game, especially since maps are mostly unbalanced and lean towards survivors. People that USE dead hard AND are veteran players who play DbD 24/7 means they are just trying to piss the killer off. Shame on good survivors that USE dead hard and also shame on NOED. I hate these 2 perks in game but I mostly hate DEAD HARD since maps are ALREADY too much to deal with as the killer.

    Dead hard is nowhere even close to reflecting your skill. You need to know when to use it and how to, just pressing E doesn't make you win whereas blindly using NOED still guarantees some value because its just harder to avoid and the biggest crutch perk.

  • NOED GANG RISE UP!

  • agree with noed. not with dead hard, since killers with dumb abilities lik nurse, spirit, ranged killer attacks couldnt be countered,.

  • Ngl I always quote that video whenever I joke around with my friend and just run down and no mother while playing as David lol

  • Good thing I use Balanced Landing

  • What people don't account for when they make threads like this is that people can get bored of perks and might want to switch it up. Eventually, people will get around to trying and using other perks just because it's a new experience to them.

    I don't use NOED and historically haven't, but I plan to make some interesting builds around it some day.

    I didn't start using Dead Hard until about a year in. Just to switch it up from what I was previously using. Same goes for Balance Landing...been testing it out again.

  • NOED is the skilled No Way Out.

  • @Faulds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799707#Comment_2799707

    Even with good teammates. Without comms. Survivors have to break five totems. Or break the NOED in endgame, that have more chance to spawn in a good spot. But apparently, it is the survivors that ask for hand holding. LMAO. I'd stop trying to reason with NOED defenders if i were you. They don't reason straight. If they ever change NOED, it'd be as good as DS/ Keys/ Moris reworks; and, oh my god, did it improve my experience of the game.

    Do I think NOED is an amazingly entertaining to go against or die to? Hell no, I suck my teeth sometimes or just laugh when I have a good match and then die at the end to it because SoloQ or bad RNG

    BUT

    If you think its need a nerf though in 2022 after its already been nerfed before into a hex totem (You know the incredibly easy things to break that good players break on a daily basis in both pubs and comp) then I don't know what to tell you except just get better or play with friends that are good at the game or at least have a headset to communicate. Its literally a perk that handicaps you the entire match by forcing you to only play with 3 perks AND it only gains value based on Survivor input.

    Totem Spawns are rarely ever THAT hard that you need to nerf an already mediocre perk to compensate for your lack of game sense. The majority of my matches I spawn right next to totems or I naturally pass them on my way to saves/gens/landmarks/while I'm looping. Its also not hard to memorize spawn locations with the exception of like 3 maps out of 30 (RPD, Badham etc). When I play Killer as well people regularly break dulls and hexes at a fast rate unless they're booning which will also happen fast. If totems are really that problematic for you then run Small Game until they add a totem counter or just make better decisions and raise your game IQ. Don't only focus on slamming gens every single match and then cry that a counterable perk wasn't countered

    You're making fun of the aggressive Killer guy for being unreasonable but here you are also being unreasonable making excuses for why NOED needs a nerf 😆

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799718#Comment_2799718

    Do I think NOED is an amazingly entertaining to go against or die to? Hell no, I suck my teeth sometimes or just laugh when I have a good match and then die at the end to it because SoloQ or bad RNG

    BUT

    If you think its need a nerf though in 2022 after its already been nerfed before into a hex totem (You know the incredibly easy things to break that good players break on a daily basis in both pubs and comp) then I don't know what to tell you except just get better or play with friends that are good at the game or at least have a headset to communicate. Its literally a perk that handicaps you the entire match by forcing you to only play with 3 perks AND it only gains value based on Survivor input.

    Totem Spawns are rarely ever THAT hard that you need to nerf an already mediocre perk to compensate for your lack of game sense. The majority of my matches I spawn right next to totems or I naturally pass them on my way to saves/gens/landmarks/while I'm looping. Its also not hard to memorize spawn locations with the exception of like 3 maps out of 30 (RPD, Badham etc). When I play Killer as well people regularly break dulls and hexes at a fast rate unless they're booning which will also happen fast. If totems are really that problematic for you then run Small Game until they add a totem counter or just make better decisions and raise your game IQ. Don't only focus on slamming gens every single match and then cry that a counterable perk wasn't countered

    You're making fun of the aggressive Killer guy for being unreasonable but here you are also being unreasonable making excuses for why NOED needs a nerf 😆

    Another one. LMAO. Keep continuing please.

  • Imagine thinking NOED is as strong as dead hard.

  • Another what, DBD player that has more common sense than you? Yeah I know, you're still struggling to counter NOED in 2022. I'm a Survivor main, me and my friends don't have these issues so sounds like a low-game IQ problem to me. Do Bones, Play with friends if you don't want to leave the results up to RNG and ######### teammates

    You can fake "LMAO" all you want as you sit in your desk chair with a straight face and dorito dust all you want, you're still the pot calling the kettle black

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801177#Comment_2801177

    Another what, DBD player that has more common sense than you? Yeah I know, you're still struggling to counter NOED in 2022. I'm a Survivor main, me and my friends don't have these issues so sounds like a low-game IQ problem to me. Do Bones, Play with friends if you don't want to leave the results up to RNG and ######### teammates

    You can fake "LMAO" all you want as you sit in your desk chair with a straight face and dorito dust all you want, you're still the pot calling the kettle black

    Being so rude for a video game. That says a lot about you. One piece of advice: tone it down or you'll get banned.

  • @Faulds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801193#Comment_2801193

    Being so rude for a video game. That says a lot about you. One piece of advice: tone it down or you'll get banned.

    I gave you the same energy you're giving anybody here that disagrees with your blatantly hypocritical stance. Tag a moderator directly and tell them to arrest me then

    EDIT: I originally wrote to cry more at the end of that but it appears you already did with your thread from 10 minutes ago continuing to complain about Killers while defending Circle of Healing. Yeah, you're definitely reasonable unlike the AngryKiller guy and definitely not biased at all 👍️

  • I feel like NOED's impact is significantly less than DH. DH is active the whole trial and is used to extend looping time. NOED just acts like a contingency plan.

  • @AngyKiller said:

    Oh look, more 'If you don't play the way I demand, I'm going to shame you' BS. Good thing your opinion means nothing. 🤡

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799544#Comment_2799544

    Actually NoED saves your ass if Survivors don't use their ability to cleanse totems. IE: Survivor input. Really wish people would stop lying about NoED.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcRZ7BMFGn4&list=LL&index=7&t=1s watch the video from 1:50 up to 2:05 and then tell me I am a clown. If you cannot clearly see why dead hard is a broken perk here then I have nothing else to prove to you and if you disagree after seeing how Dead hard is broken that means you're a hypocrite and a waste of time talking with.

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801199#Comment_2801199

    I gave you the same energy you're giving anybody here that disagrees with your blatantly hypocritical stance. Tag a moderator directly and tell them to arrest me then

    EDIT: I originally wrote to cry more at the end of that but it appears you already did with your thread from 10 minutes ago continuing to complain about Killers while defending Circle of Healing. Yeah, you're definitely reasonable unlike the AngryKiller guy and definitely not biased at all 👍️

    Go see my other thread. I made a modification in the original post just for you.

  • @Faulds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801202#Comment_2801202

    Go see my other thread. I made a modification in the original post just for you.

    I'm "slow" now, ooooooh how edgy and cute. Oh look, its another internet warrior that pretends to be nonchalant saying other people are doing too much over a video game even though you were just crying over a mediocre perk that's already been nerfed before and implying that I'm ######### on a different thread you just made. You got so salty that you went and created a thread complaining about Killers right after getting called out in here and then came back to let me know that you edited in an insult at the bottom of it specifically for me 🤣

    "ThAt sAyS a LoT aBoUt YoU" - You like an hour ago

    I must taste really good for you to still be replying and adjusting your unrelated post to address me specifically out of everybody. Truth hurts 💚 was a good laugh but I don't wanna chat anymore. Take care and practice more so that you'll stop thinking 5 totems with "good teammates" is impossible to do

1 2 3