If you use NOED or Dead Hard you're a bad player no matter the experience.

NOED and Dead hard are for beginners who don't understand how to play the game with experience. If you're an experienced survivor or killer you shouldn't be using these perks in the first place since these 2 perks make or break the game. Now NOED is weaker than Dead hard since it only works end game and also it can be EASILY DESTROYED with smart, experienced players. Dead hard you can't remove it permanently in the match. it can be used in so many ways that destroys the game, especially since maps are mostly unbalanced and lean towards survivors. People that USE dead hard AND are veteran players who play DbD 24/7 means they are just trying to piss the killer off. Shame on good survivors that USE dead hard and also shame on NOED. I hate these 2 perks in game but I mostly hate DEAD HARD since maps are ALREADY too much to deal with as the killer.

Comments

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801223#Comment_2801223

    I'm "slow" now, ooooooh how edgy and cute. Oh look, its another internet warrior that pretends to be nonchalant saying other people are doing too much over a video game even though you were just crying over a mediocre perk that's already been nerfed before and implying that I'm ######### on a different thread you just made. You got so salty that you went and created a thread complaining about Killers right after getting called out in here and then came back to let me know that you edited in an insult at the bottom of it specifically for me 🤣

    "ThAt sAyS a LoT aBoUt YoU" - You like an hour ago

    I must taste really good for you to still be replying and adjusting your unrelated post to address me specifically out of everybody. Truth hurts 💚 was a good laugh but I don't wanna chat anymore. Take care and practice more so that you'll stop thinking 5 totems with "good teammates" is impossible to do

    I was just trying to talk to you to see if you could say things that would make the discussion interesting... but apart from insulted me since post one i didn't get anything. Ah, yes... again a waste of time.

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799564#Comment_2799564

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcRZ7BMFGn4&list=LL&index=7&t=1s watch the video from 1:50 up to 2:05 and then tell me I am a clown. If you cannot clearly see why dead hard is a broken perk here then I have nothing else to prove to you and if you disagree after seeing how Dead hard is broken that means you're a hypocrite and a waste of time talking with.

    I don’t think anyone is disagreeing that dead hard is a bullshit perk

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799718#Comment_2799718

    Do I think NOED is an amazingly entertaining to go against or die to? Hell no, I suck my teeth sometimes or just laugh when I have a good match and then die at the end to it because SoloQ or bad RNG

    BUT

    If you think its need a nerf though in 2022 after its already been nerfed before into a hex totem (You know the incredibly easy things to break that good players break on a daily basis in both pubs and comp) then I don't know what to tell you except just get better or play with friends that are good at the game or at least have a headset to communicate. Its literally a perk that handicaps you the entire match by forcing you to only play with 3 perks AND it only gains value based on Survivor input.

    Totem Spawns are rarely ever THAT hard that you need to nerf an already mediocre perk to compensate for your lack of game sense. The majority of my matches I spawn right next to totems or I naturally pass them on my way to saves/gens/landmarks/while I'm looping. Its also not hard to memorize spawn locations with the exception of like 3 maps out of 30 (RPD, Badham etc). When I play Killer as well people regularly break dulls and hexes at a fast rate unless they're booning which will also happen fast. If totems are really that problematic for you then run Small Game until they add a totem counter or just make better decisions and raise your game IQ. Don't only focus on slamming gens every single match and then cry that a counterable perk wasn't countered

    You're making fun of the aggressive Killer guy for being unreasonable but here you are also being unreasonable making excuses for why NOED needs a nerf 😆

    I only play with 1 perk during the game if the killer doesn’t camp, tunnel or slug, this makes ds, bt or ub bad perks?

  • Most of the time, they feel bad that I have such a terrible disadvantage so they either spare me, or become friendly.

  • @Majin151 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799593#Comment_2799593

    Ngl I always quote that video whenever I joke around with my friend and just run down and no mother while playing as David lol

    Its the best thing ever

  • @Tiufal said:

    Nah. Be honest, DH only shines if you know how to use it while NOED is just there and saves your ass for no input.

    "If you know how to use it" lmao. I never knew it took a genius to press a button when the killer gets close to you.

  • @Mysterious_Man said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799544#Comment_2799544

    "If you know how to use it" lmao. I never knew it took a genius to press a button when the killer gets close to you.

    Which doesnt do much if the killer isnt brain-afk.

  • That's a bit exaggerated.. even if you know that you are using a cheap broken perk, therefore escaping the killer doesn't have the same merit as not using it, the ones to really blame for it are the devs for making a god tier perk that shoudn't exist.

    Yes im only talking about DH because comparing DH to noed its like comaring oranges to apples. Noed have counterplay and its by far less useful than DH.

  • @Irisora said:

    That's a bit exaggerated.. even if you know that you are using a cheap broken perk, therefore escaping the killer doesn't have the same merit as not using it, the ones to really blame for it are the devs for making a god tier perk that shoudn't exist.

    Yes im only talking about DH because comparing DH to noed its like comaring oranges to apples. Noed have counterplay and its by far less useful than DH.

    A 119 % one hit killer at egc when pallets are nonexisting is the best killer in rhis game, better than a god nurse

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2802125#Comment_2802125

    A 119 % one hit killer at egc when pallets are nonexisting is the best killer in rhis game, better than a god nurse

    Then stop throwing every pallet & prepare for the end game. You're acting like you deserve to win because 5 gens popped.

    News flash: You don't.


    Also; you sound like a dollar store Sluzzy.

  • Noed is second chance perk and same as dead hard but there are other perks that gives second chance like unbreakable, adrenaline, BT and DS like survivors has a lot of second chance perks that they will use all of them in there perk build and just easily escape with the killer have like 0 to 1k you may even argue that soul guard is also a second chance perk as well but the problem is that not every killer brings noed but the endurance effect does give a nice benefits of the killer get 2 hooks easily witch is why I love bringing soul guard because it prevents the killer having 2 hooks

  • Whatever works. I'll use NOED until Dead Hard is reworked.

  • @Faulds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801202#Comment_2801202

    Go see my other thread. I made a modification in the original post just for you.

    This is seriously the saddest thing I've seen here. Buddy, go outside or something for your own sake. You are way too into this place, like to an unhealthy level.

  • Since I run boons - I prefer shadow step over any other (before u come for me over CoH) - and if I'm in a map where I feel comfortable playing, I will try to run around and look for one or 2 totems, do gens, if we are doing fine gen wise i'll run some more and see where all totems are for boons and for NOED. Once NOED is triggered I know where to look for it.

    This was specially handy when I got another "you all start with traps and can't find the boxes unless you do the first gen, but imma block one of those boxes" pig game, when we did the last gen I KNEW they had NOED cause thats the whole build, found it before the pig could find us, escaped.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @AngyKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2802399#Comment_2802399

    Then stop throwing every pallet & prepare for the end game. You're acting like you deserve to win because 5 gens popped.

    News flash: You don't.

    Also; you sound like a dollar store Sluzzy.

    that name is fitting

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2801223#Comment_2801223

    This is seriously the saddest thing I've seen here. Buddy, go outside or something for your own sake. You are way too into this place, like to an unhealthy level.

    I'm working. A small job, but still one... until i find a real situation. Thank you for your concern.

  • Bla bla bla I will still use dead hard 😬

1 2 3 ›