Has anyone on this forum played with or against another forum user?
Just asking I think it’s pretty interesting
Just asking I think it’s pretty interesting
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I got face camped by @ThiccBudhha it was awesome.
No
EDIT: Maybe
The only bubba main that would not piss me off if he camped me at 5 gens lmao. Mans a legend
I haven’t played with anyone or against. I only have one forum user added in dbd unfortunately too
Yes, several of them and they were all wonderful.
Lucky bro!
Yes I played against someone from here and also played with someone else from here once.
Im THESILENTORDER and Chrissy Is A Trap <3
Yes, I have!
I have played with @TheGannMan before, which included a Cowshed 1v1. We didn't manage to do it before Coldwind's disgraceful rework, unfortunately, but it was still an amazing and fun experience.
I also played with @Elena in the past, who is an excellent player and an even better teammate, I might add.
And I played with and against my fellow Old Freddy enthusiast @ReverseVelocity a couple times. Always nice to see them in-game.
Never, think i've only added one person in a year of dbd playing maybe played 5 games with them, then deleted them.
I'm a killer main so i don't normally make friends, just bodies.
But i think Oceania has a small base anyway.
havent seen them lmao
Indeed.
I've played with @Nathan13, @NMCKE and @Shdw_Void
I've played against a whole host of people. Way too many to count, but I did play against Sluzzy once.
Oh, I've also spoken with @Chilli_man2400 extensively, though we've never played a public match together.
The lone wolf!
That’s awesome bro happy to hear that. I can only imagine how fun those experiences are
Like I said I have t played with anyone, but I hope I do someday! Also how did that match with Sluzzy go😂?
Personally, no one that's like long term. I've played against a few of the switch players on switch servers, the very rare and rarely post switch players.
More than I can express with words, that is for sure. All of those trials will always hold a special place for me.
It was so long ago that I don't really remember.
Now that your back, I hope I get you in one of my matches. Friend or foe😈
Damn still that’s pretty hilarious lmao
Perhaps our paths will cross eventually :)
💯💯
No and I want to keep it that way. I don't want people to know how bad I am
Not sure. I might have...but i might have not.
Yep! Sluzzy, NMCKE and a few others that I can't remember the name of at the moment.
I have played with and against @GoodBoyKaru before and I’m pretty sure I played against @Leachy_Jr once.
Me sitting at low mmr. Nope, not once.
I know I've come across a few but the only name I can remember right now is Sluzzy.
Still remember that Blight with a massive hate boner for me 😔
Quite a few but the ones that stick out in my mind are @Phasmamain and @Elena, who has a clip of me being double-striked by a Nemesis and won't delete it no matter how nicely I ask.
(but no look at how iconic we are)
Outside of that I've SWFed with my friends on here before but that was less me meeting them on the forums, and more me being friends and them making forums accounts to see the hellhole that is this place. Only real exceptions are @Respectfulnancymain, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey
You can’t be that bad lmao
Sluzzy lmao. I do remember one other person too
And how did that go? Lmao
Small world bro lmao
ye
I know I’ve played one match with you, but you’re pretty cool.
I have no idea. I don't recognise many people on this Forum, and if your username in-game isn't the same as here, I would never know
Do you guys saw me playing before?
Never Lmao
You can’t be worse than I am.
On topic: I had Sluzzy on my team twice. I forgot his name but I faced a poster the had a name something like xxxInsernamexxx who took pride in tunneling and camping. Was not fun.
As a killer main myself I have gone against @Sluzzy I remember 4king his team as Freddy. That was awhile ago. I have also gone against a few more but don't remember them off the top of my head. @Freki I know also I have played against.
I played as a fellow survivor with @Phasmamain once. I've played with and against @Leachy_Jr multiple times.
I apologise.
Lmao
I played against @Phasmamain once, and another time I got someone who messaged me after the match "aren't you on the forums?". Unfortunately his account was banned/suspended :(
I played against you when you were streaming. You were speed limiter Bubba, and you whined about the gens going too fast while you camped me and kept hitting me on hook.
I've played with a few of you, but on Xbox am known as Sadique
Do you have a clip or any other evidence
I played with so many campers+tunnelers+noed killers, so probably against angrykiller
Can I add you?