"Anyone who has ever played The Cannibal by the release of the Mid-Chapter update will be awarded 6,000 Iridescent Shards to compensate for their removal."
The masks are removed but i still dont have the iri shards.
My faces for Bubba have been taken, but I am sure we were promised shards for them. Although I don't think 6k Shards does justice for the work put in for all 4 faces.
So, did they send any kind of currency for us already? I don't actually remember how many shards I had before today and I was wondering about it. If not, then when will they send it?
My faces for Bubba have been taken, but I am sure we were promised shards for them. Although I don't think 6k Shards does justice for the work put in for all 4 faces.
It doesn't for those who have unlocked the faces maybe, but people that played Bubba just once can have 6000 free. Giving more would be "too much", considering the actual economic system (not telling it's great, far from it).
like idk if this is just me or if this happened to a lot of people but
i got no shards today for the removal of the leatherface survivor masks- im guessing this is a bug and i should contact support about it, but i wanted to double check if anyone else hadn't got the 6k shards and/or if the shards just hadnt been given out yet.
or if they had been given out and i completely missed it and just spent them. thats another possibility.
Soooo... what happened to those 6k shards BHVR? Like, seriously. I didn't get them and I was actually kinda hoping I would. I've played Bubba a lot prior to midchapter on all platforms (only one platform didn't have at least one mask but only because it's fairly new and hadn't been seeing a lot of the og survivors for whatever reason), yet none of them got the compensation you promised to players who have played Bubba. So what happened?
Worst part is when you respond to someone who made a thread, but both the thread and your comment gets merged so it looks like you're just repeating what other people already said earlier in the megathread.
Soooo... what happened to those 6k shards BHVR? Like, seriously. I didn't get them and I was actually kinda hoping I would. I've played Bubba a lot prior to midchapter on all platforms (only one platform didn't have at least one mask but only because it's fairly new and hadn't been seeing a lot of the og survivors for whatever reason), yet none of them got the compensation you promised to players who have played Bubba. So what happened?
They literally answered this question above.. man y'all really don't read lol this community has problems 😂 and it isn't behavior
They literally answered this question above.. man y'all really don't read lol this community has problems 😂 and it isn't behavior
a lot of threads got merged into this one, so while it looks like everyone is asking the same thing over and over and commenting the same answers over and over they were all once seperate threads.
Soooo... what happened to those 6k shards BHVR? Like, seriously. I didn't get them and I was actually kinda hoping I would. I've played Bubba a lot prior to midchapter on all platforms (only one platform didn't have at least one mask but only because it's fairly new and hadn't been seeing a lot of the og survivors for whatever reason), yet none of them got the compensation you promised to players who have played Bubba. So what happened?
i got no shards today for the removal of the leatherface survivor masks- im guessing this is a bug and i should contact support about it, but i wanted to double check if anyone else hadn't got the 6k shards and/or if the shards just hadnt been given out yet.
or if they had been given out and i completely missed it and just spent them. thats another possibility.
a lot of threads got merged into this one, so while it looks like everyone is asking the same thing over and over and commenting the same answers over and over they were all once seperate threads.
That makes sense, my apologies then.
@MandyTalk this^ for things wanted in a forum. Something showing when posts have been merged would be nice if possible lol like just something that says "merged post".
@MandyTalk this^ for things wanted in a forum. Something showing when posts have been merged would be nice if possible lol like just something that says "merged post".
There already is, the thread that it was removed from says "merged" on it.
links to this thread, but the forum overview page shows that the other thread had a post by Peanits in it (which is also visible from their profile) but that post doesn't show up here.
Not just yet, don't worry. The process for sending them out is something that has to be done manually, so we'll be sending them out once we've compiled a list of everyone who's played Leatherface at least once before the Mid-Chapter.
We'll announce it when the rewards start getting sent out.
This is the post, it's visible on the profile and apparently you can quote it. If I understand the thread merge correctly then all posts from the original thread should show up here, but this one doesn't.
i got no shards today for the removal of the leatherface survivor masks- im guessing this is a bug and i should contact support about it, but i wanted to double check if anyone else hadn't got the 6k shards and/or if the shards just hadnt been given out yet.
or if they had been given out and i completely missed it and just spent them. thats another possibility.
Bro… why in hell
Spoiler
Spoiler Warning
▲▼
does your game look so weird?
I didn’t even realize there were colorblind settings lol
Oh. How do you use NVIDIA anyway? And what happened to your monitor?
i have a nvidia graphics card, have geforce installed so the right drivers are enabled, go to some settings somewhere and turn the overlay on. idk its been a year and a half
and i think its less monitor more terrible port but basically it shows everything with brightness in the negative values so i counter it by taking the brightness filter and basically cranking it up to 110.
It's something that has to be done manually, so the lists need to be prepared (once the removal happened), that's why it's not an instantaneous shard replacement...because you must have played as LF not just have owned him.
They literally answered this question above.. man y'all really don't read lol this community has problems 😂 and it isn't behavior
My comment was merged into this post and was a whole different thread. You say that I can't read when in reality my comment was a whole different thread.
@MandyTalk this^ for things wanted in a forum. Something showing when posts have been merged would be nice if possible lol like just something that says "merged post".
My comment was merged into this post and was a whole different thread. You say that I can't read when in reality my comment was a whole different thread.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My faces for Bubba have been taken, but I am sure we were promised shards for them. Although I don't think 6k Shards does justice for the work put in for all 4 faces.
The compensation will start to be given out, it will be rolled out to players shortly.
So, did they send any kind of currency for us already? I don't actually remember how many shards I had before today and I was wondering about it. If not, then when will they send it?
It doesn't for those who have unlocked the faces maybe, but people that played Bubba just once can have 6000 free. Giving more would be "too much", considering the actual economic system (not telling it's great, far from it).
you promised 6000 shards for any player who played the cannibal before the update, so why don't I have them?
Oh thanks.
You gotta read, man. It's 2 messages above.
Can't wait for everyone to get the wrong amounts like the compensation for Hawkins offerings
like idk if this is just me or if this happened to a lot of people but
i got no shards today for the removal of the leatherface survivor masks- im guessing this is a bug and i should contact support about it, but i wanted to double check if anyone else hadn't got the 6k shards and/or if the shards just hadnt been given out yet.
or if they had been given out and i completely missed it and just spent them. thats another possibility.
Yeah no shards for me either
I'm still sad they just removed them without warning and never gave us a chance to use them.
Frig the money, I wanted the last day to be Hawkins 24/7 :(
im dumb but its ok the thread got merged
Soooo... what happened to those 6k shards BHVR? Like, seriously. I didn't get them and I was actually kinda hoping I would. I've played Bubba a lot prior to midchapter on all platforms (only one platform didn't have at least one mask but only because it's fairly new and hadn't been seeing a lot of the og survivors for whatever reason), yet none of them got the compensation you promised to players who have played Bubba. So what happened?
Worst part is when you respond to someone who made a thread, but both the thread and your comment gets merged so it looks like you're just repeating what other people already said earlier in the megathread.
Gets me everytime lol
They literally answered this question above.. man y'all really don't read lol this community has problems 😂 and it isn't behavior
a lot of threads got merged into this one, so while it looks like everyone is asking the same thing over and over and commenting the same answers over and over they were all once seperate threads.
Calm down, they said shortly
Oh okay - Didn't get my shards so was wondering - Thanks for clarification.
That's why they didn't want to talk about Bruno..
That makes sense, my apologies then.
@MandyTalk this^ for things wanted in a forum. Something showing when posts have been merged would be nice if possible lol like just something that says "merged post".
im assuming youre on about encanto? different bruno.
There already is, the thread that it was removed from says "merged" on it.
So the original thread says it but it won't appear on this one that it's merged? That's fine. Thank you!
Yeah I was
The name was pretty fitting with the plot 😅
Merged posts, understood.
Something went wrong during the merge I believe.
The following thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306784/merged-was-i-supposed-to-get-my-6k-iri-shards-today#latest
links to this thread, but the forum overview page shows that the other thread had a post by Peanits in it (which is also visible from their profile) but that post doesn't show up here.
EDIT:
This is the post, it's visible on the profile and apparently you can quote it. If I understand the thread merge correctly then all posts from the original thread should show up here, but this one doesn't.
Bro… why in hell
does your game look so weird?
I didn’t even realize there were colorblind settings lol
Classic BHVR
nvidia filters to compensate for a broken monitor + terrible eyes
Oh. How do you use NVIDIA anyway? And what happened to your monitor?
i have a nvidia graphics card, have geforce installed so the right drivers are enabled, go to some settings somewhere and turn the overlay on. idk its been a year and a half
and i think its less monitor more terrible port but basically it shows everything with brightness in the negative values so i counter it by taking the brightness filter and basically cranking it up to 110.
wait, so despite knowing they would have to give out shards for weeks, they haven't made the list of recipients yet?
Soon™
Wee bit dissapointed. But nothing surprises me that much anymore so it is fine.
AH ok, so it will be a little while before the shards are paid out. Was wondering why I haven't received them yet. Thanks already
I assume they thought that it'd be best to wait to make sure they get everyone but idk
It's something that has to be done manually, so the lists need to be prepared (once the removal happened), that's why it's not an instantaneous shard replacement...because you must have played as LF not just have owned him.
We know what happens when BHVR has to do things manually.
Soon™I thought we were supposed to get 6,000 Iri shards when the masks get deleted?
As if mere shards could make up for it, but I think someone else around here mentioned it too.
They should be on their way.
Soon, they are looking into it, probably even working on it.
In my basement.
My comment was merged into this post and was a whole different thread. You say that I can't read when in reality my comment was a whole different thread.
This thread reminds of the time I didn't get my BP for the Hawkins map offerings being removed 😂
Apologies, but I can't seem to find this message:
Is there anything you wish to discuss?
This was already address.
I said "true, freedom can't be bought for shards" in the other thread that got merged to this one.
lmao bro
And you just did a thread on the shards to😭