Hottest killer?
Who's the hottest of them all in the Entity's Realm? Simple.
Also by the way, if your name happens to be Leon. S. Kennedy, you can not pick Nemesis.
This thread is an abomination
Who's the hottest of them all in the Entity's Realm? Simple.
Also by the way, if your name happens to be Leon. S. Kennedy, you can not pick Nemesis.
This thread is an abomination
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown
bubba
Plague, who wouldn’t want that Vommy Mommy puking on you
Ya know, I got a friend who calls Plague that, and it still makes me uncomfortable.
Minotaur Oni.. mmm
Oh boy you all already know my answer 😏
Artist.
The Demogorgon. With a very specific skin. You know the one.
Hilbilly?
I guess you haven’t witnessed my thousand threads on the killer in my pfp.
Bro, you wanna ######### a corpse.
I don’t think I want to do that, she is a minor and where I live, 18 is when it’s legal. Although when she came out in 2018 I was 17 soooo.
All of them can get it.
Cumogorgon...?
Fire within wraith ofcourse.
He is litteraly lit
I'd say the less gore one? Trickster? He's hotter than survivors ngl
Trapper, big strong man ❤️
Gotta be the Twinkster.
Mommy Artist
Daddy Dorito or Trapper Man.
Ghostface
billy after overheating his chainsaw
I like to ignore that one add-on that shows his face
Billy has his overheat mechanic, so him.
Give me Shirtless Clown or give me death.
Alternatively, give me Pantless Clown.
The only correct answer is Mikey.
Bird mom? Sorry.
Bird mom? Sorry.
Bird mom?
Also, spider goddess in spider heaven is my choice; the ground breaking apart looks pretty molten to me--and have you seen those legs? Legs for days.
Edit: While I've called Suzie and Rin cute in the past, one is a corpse and the other would feel too much like gaslighting.
It's a close battle between Sprit and Artist but it's Artist for me. The giant glass shards could get messy with Spirit which is why it's Artist.
Side note - Huntress would be a fun one.....Hey babe don't like how that guy's looking at me....Hatchet go.
Oni is on fire when he lights up. That molten skin for Pyramid Head also is pretty hot as he's melting a little.
What? Spirit was a university student, mate. She was an adult.
Ok then. Well in that case, Spirit and I will need some private time now, please and thank you.
Freddy is bae.
I'd say either Rin or Susie.
Clown's Greek skin
Artist looks charming but Spirit was my bae.
Yeah, university! Just like how the Legion are four grown adults in high school!
Oh, wait, that's just Frank. But they're totally adults, and not just being labelled that way for legal reasons *nudge nudge wink wink*
In all seriousness, I'm barely willing to accept that Spirit's teenaged dead ass isn't, in fact, "teenaged," but I'll accept this
objectively incorrectviewpoint as tentatively possible.Suzie and Julie are firmly near police custody for a multitude of reasons, however (murder, it was murder).
Anna.
Those curves and muscles. She just needs some hair.
hag!
Damn that's nasty. xP
I'll take one for the team and say it: Susie
That's not my Clown. That's some weirdo.
you know it
Just make sure Kazan doesn't know.
oh god ######### did I just say
Just messing with you man lol.
I know I’m just playing along lol.
Alright, not everyone gets my highly sophisticated sense of humor
Nemesis. He is just a huge meat sack.
I'm a straight dude, but it's impossible to deny the fact that Pyramid Head is objectively the most attractive killer.
Definitely Trickster or Michael... or Ghostface. Decisions, Decisions.
Clown, hands down. Especially in the Greek outfit that shows his moobs. And obviously BHVR over sexualized him by adding all that grunting. How can you not get hot and sweaty for him.