Famous Last Words
"I think he saw me."
"If only I hadn't 'sploded that generator."
What are some of your famous last words from playing DBD?
"I think he saw me."
"If only I hadn't 'sploded that generator."
What are some of your famous last words from playing DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"It's aight guys I got shack"
"I found a lit totem. It's probably ruin."
"Blood Warden..."
“Nah I’ve got deliverance, just go ahead and leave guys”
“Why is he so fast?”
"Oh, look, it's a pig."
"What? No, it's Myers."
"Huh? But there's a box-"
It was not a box.
"Maybe this is haunted grounds".
"I feel like playing some DBD"
"If I save and protect them during the game they will return the favour, I am sure of it. They seem trustworthy."
-All gens done, first hook.-
"I have ds, no noed no instadown or anything. Ez escape."
guys?
g...
"He probably has noed"
Or "its end game, hes probably checking the exit gates, I can definitely unhook this guy"
not my proudest moment
This.
"Huh, I feel like Myers should have T3 by now."
No sweat, still got my DS
"I'm sure I can still crawl out."
"you have noed, don't you?"
“I wonder why I haven’t seen the killer yet…..”
"There's no way he heard that."
The killer did in fact, hear that.
"I can make one more loop around this pallet."
No worry fellow survivor, I'll body block for you.
devour hope
That locker looks safe to hide in...i just hope its not a huntress
"He's distracted right now."
"I got this."
or, me at my best:
"Come at me, bro!"
(true story)
".... that is SoloQ for you...."
"He will probably have NOED"
2 seconds later
"Yes, he have NOED" 😂
"Where did his medkit go?"
"I think killer is AFK."
"Some one is opening gate already... oh Legion got Insidious!"
"Is there a chest left in basement?"
"She missed four hatchet's, I'm so good..."
"I know where the hatch is."
As killer:
"I got you, but wait, it was too easy, let me guess... Dead hard?" 2 seconds later "######### brainless perk!"
As survivor:
"time to do generators... Wait, why Nea is running in my direction?" 2 minutes later "I should be much more worried about my teammates than the killer itself, they are the true killers"
Does anyone really say that though?
“I’m sure I won’t be left to die on hook I always run kindred”
Makes the sick unhook while killer is camping
It got you run to the pallet
Pallet drops in front of me
Getts of my gen - "I think it's a Basement Bubba"
Cleansing a hex knowing it's haunted - "If it glows, it goes"
“This Nurse is good.”
See David coming from thick fog distance
"Hey come do Gen with me"
it was the Shape.
„Do dodo Doo - Working on gens - Do dodo do - Not paying attention“
*Myers Tier up music plays*
Nice reference.
It was one of the Samination scenes that felt like it could just be me 😅
"I don't think he saw me..."
"I'll take a hit for you"
"Does he have NOED?"
"Move!"
4 downs ? I’ll start hooking them then I guess…
It was a comp team, 2 of them Kobe’d in front of me (I still won but damn game)
“Why is there a baby running after me?”
My favorite has to be the discussion for the name of the group, and Freddy suggests it to be Freddy's bitches.