You’re one of the few people who can stay civil in this hellhole of a forum while also being able to progress the discussion. You would make a great example to the rest of us.
Indeed. @GeneralV is pretty much universally liked, way more than I am either way lmao
Well people for years have tried to discuss in a constructive matter, only to be ignored and constantly pushed to the side. I'm sure they've just broke and lost all care or respect for bhvr which is more than understandable.
No people didn't.
Unless this was from before Bubba but people have been extremly unconstructive with their feedback for years.
Cheers mate 👍 that's very nice of you. I think there are people on here that would be much more deserving than me (including the names you've mentioned).
Plus ngl I feel like I'll say something dumb and get it taken away lol maybe that's just the worrier in me talking
Nah you would do great dude. On all the threads I’ve seen you on you have remained civil, and you make many helpful threads, especially those that focus on saving bloodpoints. All of you would make great members, which includes you.
And we’re all prone to saying something stupid, I’m sure they’d see you’re a civil member and let you away with it.
Fibi was removed from the program, and members like Groot and NMCKE left out of protest. Dwight plays DBD much less, Boss left DBD entirely over the NFT scandel, and I believe there was one named Fire something that hangs around incredibly rarely.
Didn't know groot left because of those reasons since I was on break I think.
Indeed. @GeneralV is pretty much universally liked, way more than I am either way lmao
Don’t be harsh on yourself mate, you would make a great trusted member among with karu, general and cashel. You’re as civil as the rest of them and you’ve pushed for the better of all players of the game, especially those who play on last gen consoles. Many of us look up to members like you.
Don’t be harsh on yourself mate, you would make a great trusted member among with karu, general and cashel. You’re as civil as the rest of them and you’ve pushed for the better of all players of the game, especially those who play on last gen consoles. Many of us look up to members like you.
Civil is debatable, but you’re undoubtedly extremely helpful here. Thats what this forum needs more of and you would make a good inspiration for us members.
I've seen possibly 3 trusted and that was boss and boosted dwight. I've maybe seen others but boss and dwight i frequently see, mostly boss tho. It weird not seeing them
Honestly this says a lot about the state of the game,a lot of people left,and when real competition will be present,dbd wont die,but a lot more will quit or play a lot less.
Well I know a lot of them resigned for a lack of a better word before my time here...and then a lot of them either don't play anymore so have no reason to be on the forums. Boss was the last somewhat active one but he quit after Boons were released because he couldn't use Devour Hope anymore.
We definitely need more however. Karu would be one I'd like to see. General would also make a good one as far as I'm concerned. Cashel too. Definitely a lot of options for new people.
Sluzzy is the most trusted member of this community, I nominate him to be our representative.
You’re one of the few people who can stay civil in this hellhole of a forum while also being able to progress the discussion. You would make a great example to the rest of us.
Well people for years have tried to discuss in a constructive matter, only to be ignored and constantly pushed to the side. I'm sure they've just broke and lost all care or respect for bhvr which is more than understandable.
This. People start to get more aggressive when they feel like nothing they say really matters, not matter how constructive feedback is presented.
As cute as it can be talking in a niche community like the DBD forums, there's not much point sticking around here since discussions often lead to nothing. It really feels like not even the devs care about this place since you very rarely see them bothering to come chat here.
This. People start to get more aggressive when they feel like nothing they say really matters, not matter how constructive feedback is presented.
As cute as it can be talking in a niche community like the DBD forums, there's not much point sticking around here since discussions often lead to nothing. It really feels like not even the devs care about this place since you very rarely see them bothering to come chat here.
I think this is a massive misconception. First of all Devs is a term that's used to encompass all the Developers regardless of department they work in. This is a forum run by the Community Team, hence I'm here. Game Designers (which who most people have in mind when they say Devs), rarely come to the forums - that's not their jobs. Community Team is responsible for the running of this forum and for collating feedback, reports etc as well as using the forum to put out information, patch notes etc. Some designers do come here, but that is in their free time.
(Edited to add: QA is also here a lot, checking for bug reports etc)
They and I used to argue about whether or not BHVR were dealing with NFT's. They said there was no way and it was obviously a scam, we had a whole multi-page discussion over it.
News came out and I said something like, "I wish you were right Orion" and they said:
I underestimated the fallout from the NFT situation, as I imagine the devs did as well.
Though I've only been around here for something over a year I've seen so many disappear for one reason or another. But that issue seemed to be that proverbial last straw.
My few interactions with Boss were fun & awesome and usually insightful, and now are kinda treasured.
I'm slowly learning to remember all interactions now both positive and negative, believing the root of the dispute is still passion for this game & its potential. But hug your dear ones, we rarely get a goodbye we would want, if we get one at all.
On a side note i would still like to see @Pulsar as Console President, @bm33 as Executive VP, and perhaps @Shaped as VP in charge of Mountain Dew Procurement. @GoodBoyKaru will keep us honest, and @GeneralV will keep us together.
I underestimated the fallout from the NFT situation, as I imagine the devs did as well.
Though I've only been around here for something over a year I've seen so many disappear for one reason or another. But that issue seemed to be that proverbial last straw.
My few interactions with Boss were fun & awesome and usually insightful, and now are kinda treasured.
I'm slowly learning to remember all interactions now both positive and negative, believing the root of the dispute is still passion for this game & its potential. But hug your dear ones, we rarely get a goodbye we would want, if we get one at all.
On a side note i would still like to see @Pulsar as Console President, @bm33 as Executive VP, and perhaps @Shaped as VP in charge of Mountain Dew Procurement. @GoodBoyKaru will keep us honest, and @GeneralV will keep us together.
Me keeping the community together?
I don't think I could do that, my friend, but I thank you for the support.
I underestimated the fallout from the NFT situation, as I imagine the devs did as well.
Though I've only been around here for something over a year I've seen so many disappear for one reason or another. But that issue seemed to be that proverbial last straw.
My few interactions with Boss were fun & awesome and usually insightful, and now are kinda treasured.
I'm slowly learning to remember all interactions now both positive and negative, believing the root of the dispute is still passion for this game & its potential. But hug your dear ones, we rarely get a goodbye we would want, if we get one at all.
On a side note i would still like to see @Pulsar as Console President, @bm33 as Executive VP, and perhaps @Shaped as VP in charge of Mountain Dew Procurement. @GoodBoyKaru will keep us honest, and @GeneralV will keep us together.
I'll divide the community with bad takes and then fix it with cows
I underestimated the fallout from the NFT situation, as I imagine the devs did as well.
Though I've only been around here for something over a year I've seen so many disappear for one reason or another. But that issue seemed to be that proverbial last straw.
My few interactions with Boss were fun & awesome and usually insightful, and now are kinda treasured.
I'm slowly learning to remember all interactions now both positive and negative, believing the root of the dispute is still passion for this game & its potential. But hug your dear ones, we rarely get a goodbye we would want, if we get one at all.
On a side note i would still like to see @Pulsar as Console President, @bm33 as Executive VP, and perhaps @Shaped as VP in charge of Mountain Dew Procurement. @GoodBoyKaru will keep us honest, and @GeneralV will keep us together.
Meaning it's to put a gag on anyone who speaks out about the Devs. Am I kidding... partly but partly not....I have seen people's posts get deleted or "Moved" to the feedback section when sometimes it didn't have to do with feedback at all. The Mods are doing thier best I agree but seeing some posts vanishing is quite concerning.
I think it's less telling of how people eventually do something that gets them banned, and more telling of how a company behaves that eventually gets even the people they consider "trusted" to give up on them and leave.
Don't even think about saying me because I have proof im not
I've seen some of the unnecessary/unprovoked hostility towards you so I won't argue there. 😂 There are other reasons to nominate you though, just like there is more than just being liked for Pulsar and GeneralV to be nominated. 😁
I think this is a massive misconception. First of all Devs is a term that's used to encompass all the Developers regardless of department they work in. This is a forum run by the Community Team, hence I'm here. Game Designers (which who most people have in mind when they say Devs), rarely come to the forums - that's not their jobs. Community Team is responsible for the running of this forum and for collating feedback, reports etc as well as using the forum to put out information, patch notes etc. Some designers do come here, but that is in their free time.
(Edited to add: QA is also here a lot, checking for bug reports etc)
Oh, i know it's not part of their job, but the truth of the matter is that there's very little dev communication in this game anymore.
I read why. Our beliefs are all we are, makes sense to stick to them and jump off when our own particular line is reached or breached. Just like Orion and more than a few others.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Indeed. @GeneralV is pretty much universally liked, way more than I am either way lmao
No people didn't.
Unless this was from before Bubba but people have been extremly unconstructive with their feedback for years.
I have never seen differently anyway
Nah you would do great dude. On all the threads I’ve seen you on you have remained civil, and you make many helpful threads, especially those that focus on saving bloodpoints. All of you would make great members, which includes you.
And we’re all prone to saying something stupid, I’m sure they’d see you’re a civil member and let you away with it.
Didn't know groot left because of those reasons since I was on break I think.
I liked her.
Don’t be harsh on yourself mate, you would make a great trusted member among with karu, general and cashel. You’re as civil as the rest of them and you’ve pushed for the better of all players of the game, especially those who play on last gen consoles. Many of us look up to members like you.
Yeah she was incredibly wholesome but by the looks of her twitter she's definitely doing pretty well
Me? Civil? Absolutely not
Oops I am very sorry for misgendering them. I will edit my post.
Also I am very glad she is doing well.
It's okay ^^
I think she'd quit the forums before she said she identified with she/her so I can hardly expect people to know lol
Civil is debatable, but you’re undoubtedly extremely helpful here. Thats what this forum needs more of and you would make a good inspiration for us members.
I've seen possibly 3 trusted and that was boss and boosted dwight. I've maybe seen others but boss and dwight i frequently see, mostly boss tho. It weird not seeing them
Honestly this says a lot about the state of the game,a lot of people left,and when real competition will be present,dbd wont die,but a lot more will quit or play a lot less.
Sluzzy is the most trusted member of this community, I nominate him to be our representative.
Nah Sluzzy should become owner of BHVR.
I...do not know what to say...I don't even have words for this!
Thank you so much, my friends!
I will never forget your kindness.
Tbf they have a good point, you'd be a good member of the trusted team™
Didn't you once wish a dead fictional DBD killer to be dead?
And it got me suspended on Twitter for a day😔💅
Thank you, so much!
I don't think I deserve such praise, but it warms my heart to read it.
This. People start to get more aggressive when they feel like nothing they say really matters, not matter how constructive feedback is presented.
As cute as it can be talking in a niche community like the DBD forums, there's not much point sticking around here since discussions often lead to nothing. It really feels like not even the devs care about this place since you very rarely see them bothering to come chat here.
I second this
Yassssss best criteria eva!
Speaks to the soul
I think this is a massive misconception. First of all Devs is a term that's used to encompass all the Developers regardless of department they work in. This is a forum run by the Community Team, hence I'm here. Game Designers (which who most people have in mind when they say Devs), rarely come to the forums - that's not their jobs. Community Team is responsible for the running of this forum and for collating feedback, reports etc as well as using the forum to put out information, patch notes etc. Some designers do come here, but that is in their free time.
(Edited to add: QA is also here a lot, checking for bug reports etc)
I underestimated the fallout from the NFT situation, as I imagine the devs did as well.
Though I've only been around here for something over a year I've seen so many disappear for one reason or another. But that issue seemed to be that proverbial last straw.
My few interactions with Boss were fun & awesome and usually insightful, and now are kinda treasured.
I'm slowly learning to remember all interactions now both positive and negative, believing the root of the dispute is still passion for this game & its potential. But hug your dear ones, we rarely get a goodbye we would want, if we get one at all.
On a side note i would still like to see @Pulsar as Console President, @bm33 as Executive VP, and perhaps @Shaped as VP in charge of Mountain Dew Procurement. @GoodBoyKaru will keep us honest, and @GeneralV will keep us together.
Same
Me keeping the community together?
I don't think I could do that, my friend, but I thank you for the support.
I'll divide the community with bad takes and then fix it with cows
When I asked if we could nominate people I was asking because I'd nominate you. You are definitely one that is universally liked just like GeneralV.
I don't think I am universally liked 😅
@Pulsar is the one who really deserves this spot.
You should definitely be in that group with us.
Don't even think about saying me because I have proof im not
Meaning it's to put a gag on anyone who speaks out about the Devs. Am I kidding... partly but partly not....I have seen people's posts get deleted or "Moved" to the feedback section when sometimes it didn't have to do with feedback at all. The Mods are doing thier best I agree but seeing some posts vanishing is quite concerning.
You both can share the spot since you're both liked. 😂
People tend to get banned when they speak the truth. Especially when the overlords dont want to hear it.
I think it's less telling of how people eventually do something that gets them banned, and more telling of how a company behaves that eventually gets even the people they consider "trusted" to give up on them and leave.
I've seen some of the unnecessary/unprovoked hostility towards you so I won't argue there. 😂 There are other reasons to nominate you though, just like there is more than just being liked for Pulsar and GeneralV to be nominated. 😁
Oh, i know it's not part of their job, but the truth of the matter is that there's very little dev communication in this game anymore.
And we shan't forget users like you.
Glad to hear it :)
Thought i'd take a peek at the forums to see how it's going and i'm surprised to see i got tagged not too long ago.
Hope you're doing well. 👍️
(######### i'm still Trusted?!)
I’m doing well though I’m not playing dbd much anymore. Hope you’re doing well too!
They have returned, to tease us with thier presence...
........... and they're out...
Doing great, found a new main game ever since my last comment. 😜
Yup, sorry but no definite return for me.
Glad to see you here even if it’s just for a brief moment. Hope all is well for you.
Same to you, keep having fun!
I read why. Our beliefs are all we are, makes sense to stick to them and jump off when our own particular line is reached or breached. Just like Orion and more than a few others.
Game on gamer.
What's your new main game?
Deep Rock Galactic.
You're a dwarf that mines minerals, shoots bugs and drinks beer.
Besides loving the basic gameplay, there's a lot of content locked behind "play the game lots", so it keeps me motivated as well.