Huntress player mad because i teabagged them at gate after a failed tunnel attempt

How you gonna be mad at me when you tried to tunnel me out the game last minute but I got out because of BT and DH?? Lol some killer players are wild man...Also got mad because I tried to cleanse their Lullaby and they kept coming to guard it with 1 or 2 gens left. Clearly it didn't help you so why even bother guarding it if you're having trouble catching me right now anyway 🀣?? With all that in mind I decided I don't like this huntress very much and teabagged at exit and they report me for teabagging. Love this community at least gives me some laughs every now and then.

Edit: Just gonna add the chat screenshots

dbd 1.png dbd 2.png dbd 3.png dbd 4.png dbd 5.png


Comments

  • @botrax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/277682/huntress-player-mad-because-i-teabagged-them-at-gate-after-a-failed-tunnel-attempt

    T bagging at the exit gate is toxic bhvr ans is reportable but you need to prove it so unless you register your game you have no way to prove it so reporting player is worthless

    its not bannable

  • @justbecause said:

    What are they supposed to do at endgame? Search for fully healed survivor across the map?

    Maybe git gud. They're a huntress player with hatchets. Huntress can easily down two people and she could've downed the person trying to unhook me effortlessly. She was just being petty trying to kill me instead of playing smart missing two hatchets attempting to catch me before running out the gate at the end.

  • @Malum_Midnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476714#Comment_2476714

    A lot of people call ruin and other slowdown perks crutches, I’m not saying I agree or disagree, but I have seen a lot of people saying that

    That's so dumb though. The perks exist for their specific purposes that doesn't make them a crutch.

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    Okay, so, a Huntress tried to tunnel you and failed and then you teabagged her to gloat, and then you came here to gloat to us, too. I'm not sure, but I think you might be a sore winner.

    It was just funny that she got mad at me in end game chat is all I really wanted to convey here. It wasn't to brag about escaping and teabagging her. Maybe had I just said she tried to tunnel me and I got out after teabagging and she got mad maybe people would've understood that. Its silly to me to try tunneling for one kill because you did ######### that game. Whenever its me playing killer there I just let them go they've won whether I get the one kill or not. If I can't at least get two or more I don't bother trying at the end. No need to be petty for ONE kill it says nothing about your skill because you still failed to get any of the others. Now had she been tunneling to get her third kill I'd understand but tunneling end game for one kill is pathetic to me.

  • It was end game. All bets are off then. If a killer camps or tunnels at end game you can't blame them.

  • @Shaped said:

    If they didn't bm you why bm them?

    Tunneling/camping is not toxic and it can be neccessary at times. Just like looping/"genrush" isn't.

    Petty reasoning I guess. People always say tunneling isn't toxic but a lot of killers only do it because they're salty about a survivor doing something. Some will do it just because they know they'll not be able to catch the person again if they give em the chance and I understand that , but as I said she's huntress she's not an M1 killer all she needed to do was hit the person unhooking with two hatchets and she'd be able to drag it out and get some more kills but she went for a petty tunnel attempt that didn't work since the saver had BT. There was 0 reason for tunneling me outside of being petty because I wasn't going to die if she hooked me again unless they left me to die on that hook meanwhile two others were on death hook not sure if the person that saved me was though but I see it as her tunneling to be petty from me cleansing the totem since she complained about it in chat

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I mean, congratulations? Glad it only took 2 second chances. If they tunneled harder, it might have required DS too. Lucky that didn't happen.

    Hello Huntress. Get over it :D

  • @Hannacia said:

    Tunnel you out at the last minute?...So you are saying the killer tried to kill you at the end of the match and you see that as wrong? When theres 1-2 gens left the rules survivors have made are out of the window.

    Also you are proud of being a douche? Goodjob.. Killers have bad matches. Sometimes they they have to tunnel. I'm sure teabagging and macro flashlighting will make their day even better

    Toxicity breeds more toxicity and then you cry when killers start being horrible..

    The Killer was toxic, so the Survivor was toxic back to the Killer. Nothing to see here.

  • lmao. Man was talking about second chances like it matters. If it matters killers shouldn't use aura reading perks and survivors shouldn't use exhaustion perks but it doesn't matter.

  • We never know i was sure t bagging enter then unsportman conduct in the report categorie

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476967#Comment_2476967

    Maybe git gud. They're a huntress player with hatchets. Huntress can easily down two people and she could've downed the person trying to unhook me effortlessly. She was just being petty trying to kill me instead of playing smart missing two hatchets attempting to catch me before running out the gate at the end.

    She had no better option there hatchets works ######### at endgame after each u get speed boost and it was endgame it's not like she could throw hatchets randomly and get two kills

  • Whenever a killer makes a post about tunneling and camping a survivor it's always- 'Good job that survivor deserved it!'. When a survivor does it- 'How dare you be sooo toxic!'

  • Didn't ask but good for you

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    How you gonna be mad at me when you tried to tunnel me out the game last minute but I got out because of BT and DH?? Lol some killer players are wild man...Also got mad because I tried to cleanse their Lullaby and they kept coming to guard it with 1 or 2 gens left. Clearly it didn't help you so why even bother guarding it if you're having trouble catching me right now anyway 🀣?? With all that in mind I decided I don't like this huntress very much and teabagged at exit and they report me for teabagging. Love this community at least gives me some laughs every now and then.

    Ez. As a toxic survivor myself I approve! Killers have it way too easy lul. Bad killerz should just uninstall so I teabag all killers who dont follow my rulez. See? That is how stupid it sounds.....

  • Killer tried to ######### on you. Instead you ######### on them. Sounds like karma. Especially when they're unironically saying 'Gen rush' while tunnelling someone. The reverse also happens with toxic survivor getting schooled. I'd hardly call getting back at them toxic, nor was the huntress toxic beyond the endgame chat.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476707#Comment_2476707

    One of the crutches isn't even mine and it wasn't to stir anything πŸ˜‚. Also since when have perks that help survival count as crutches? Nobody calls Ruin or other gen slowing perks a crutch. Nobody even calls the perks that help kill faster crutches. There are no real crutches in this game at this point everything that does do something to help only has a chance to help. She could've easily instead of trying to tunnel me as she did waited it out and prob got me or just hit the person unhooking or even grabbed them but like a fool decided to wait behind me and go for the hit after I've been unhooked so losing the one kill she could've gotten was her own fault for not playing smarter and instead being petty about losing a perk that didn't help her to begin with.

    Uh... Excuse me?

    I literally see that every other forum post, man.

    Aside from "Nerf X, Y, Z", it's always about how certain perks are crutches.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476766#Comment_2476766

    There could be a plethora of reasons why she wanted you.

    Maybe, since you hadn't been hooked, she wanted to maximise bp (more hooks).

    Maybe she was trying to be a douche,

    Or maybe she was going for the injured person, the one who would only take 1 hit to down than two.

    It might not just be because you took her totem, she mightve just gone to hook defense to try and get the one kill.

    Teabagging, especially in this hyper specific situation, makes you a douche who needs the affirmation of others. Teabagging is a douche thing. Tunneling, if not done when its detrimental to do so (not in this scenario) is a douche move. Face camping at 5 gens is a douche move. Slugging all 4 to death is a douche move.

    Should any of these be removed? No, because getting the heat on you with teabagging if the killer is stupid enough is actually a strategy. So is camping and tunneling and slugging.

    Side note: if you try and get the killers attention at any point in the game via teabags or flashlight clicks and you get focused don't get mad, you asked for their attention, as so they gave it to you.

    Didn't do any of that think she just took me going for her hex as a challenge. As for teabagging in these scenario making me a douche I mean if you wanna say that I guess, but going for me when I had already looped her for as long was just silly when she could've just hit the other person with hatchets before they even saved me. She had hatchets because she missed them trying to hit me before I left gate so. teabag

  • @DarKaron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476714#Comment_2476714

    Uh... Excuse me?

    I literally see that every other forum post, man.

    Aside from "Nerf X, Y, Z", it's always about how certain perks are crutches.

    Well you're right but I don't see any of the perks as crutch just because if you're bad you're bad and no perk will just carry you that much without some kind of skill or lack of skill from the other side.

  • She's A in my eyes just because I main her and she's def better than everyone that isn't blight spirit and nurse. Hatchets can be very oppressive when you can aim or survivors just wanna run in a straight line or just can't dodge them. Also not sure why this post appears at least to me on front top three on forums, but the amount of people saying I'm wrong or rude for teabagging her is astounding. That post I made about tunneling someone if they try body blocking me with BT got nothing but praise from what I remember, but when i'm survivor and I'm like Killer tunnel me so I teabag everyone is like. Bad survivor bad! πŸ‘Ώ Ya'll wild

  • You're super cool. Thanks for sharing???

  • @PoweroSymbols3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487205#Comment_2487205

    Uh huh... well, it's useless to talk to you, because u just LOVE your opinion, so have a nice day πŸ‘

    ?? Okay you too

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    I wonder if this was the Huntress I faced earlier when I cleansed her Lullaby as soon as I spawned in. 😳

    Also had a huntress dc earlier after i cleansed her undying + devour

  • The comments on this thread are absolutely hilarious.

    "YoU tEabAgGEd BeCaUSe tHe kILlEr dIdNt FoLlLOw tHe SurViVor RuLe BoOk", yet the same ones are complaining you teabagged. Doesn't that also make you the survivors to follow the "killer rule book"?

  • You must not escape much if this excites you this much.

    So congrats, it will become normal once you get some more experience

  • @Marigoria said:

    The comments on this thread are absolutely hilarious.

    "YoU tEabAgGEd BeCaUSe tHe kILlEr dIdNt FoLlLOw tHe SurViVor RuLe BoOk", yet the same ones are complaining you teabagged. Doesn't that also make you the survivors to follow the "killer rule book"?

    basically πŸ˜‚

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    You must not escape much if this excites you this much.

    So congrats, it will become normal once you get some more experience

    I escape most of my games, but nice try. I don't get tunneled by Huntress players a lot though

  • @botrax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2478333#Comment_2478333

    We never know i was sure t bagging enter then unsportman conduct in the report categorie

    The following are not considered bannable offenses – please do not report these:

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping
    • Tapping generators with Ruin

    Otherwise you are just wasting supports time....

  • So, a killer player got really unlucky, went to endgame with no kills, wanted to secure a kill, you required 2 second chance perks to get out, you taunted the killer, and expected what? Tunneling/camping in endgame is literally the best thing to do. There are no gens left to defend, and the hook swarming can guarantee you kills.

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2478495#Comment_2478495

    The following are not considered bannable offenses – please do not report these:

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping
    • Tapping generators with Ruin

    Otherwise you are just wasting supports time....

    Good to know and its not like the support team work. I did some report with video in the pass and i never had any news so for me the support team dont exist.

    I say that because i know in other game i play i could talk to the support team when i had an important issue like hacker or an important bug like ashe arrow not firing in tft

  • Honestly, I would have done the same. If the killer tried some easy cheap tactic and still managed to lose then expect me to twerk it out till the end game collapse is nearly over.

    People shouldn't act all surprised if they get mocked for failing to use a cheap tactic that is obviously not well received by most people in the community.


    Like, yes it's recognized that camping is valid, so is the fact that most people don't like it so expect some teabags.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    So, a killer player got really unlucky, went to endgame with no kills, wanted to secure a kill, you required 2 second chance perks to get out, you taunted the killer, and expected what? Tunneling/camping in endgame is literally the best thing to do. There are no gens left to defend, and the hook swarming can guarantee you kills.

    If you wanna try hard for a single kill sure. If you're gonna try hard in endgame camp the hook and slug anyone that comes to it. Waiting until the hooked person gets unhooked and doing a basic attack isn't the play when you're a killer with projectiles. If this huntress really cared to win she'd have slugged or grabbed the person that saved me but she went for me. She could've traded hooks and gotten a kill but she chose to tunnel and lost because of it. Getting one kill doesn't make you good nor does it show you played well. Sure the potential is there but she camped and tunneled out of pettiness or just not knowing how to handle the situation. Either way done responding to people that give the same reply as you πŸ˜‚ She definitely could've easily killed me but failed to do it.

  • @botrax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487352#Comment_2487352

    Good to know and its not like the support team work. I did some report with video in the pass and i never had any news so for me the support team dont exist.

    I say that because i know in other game i play i could talk to the support team when i had an important issue like hacker or an important bug like ashe arrow not firing in tft

    They're really slow. I lost progress and they took like two or three weeks to resolve the issue. It didn't restore my progress but it was something at least.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487365#Comment_2487365

    If you wanna try hard for a single kill sure. If you're gonna try hard in endgame camp the hook and slug anyone that comes to it. Waiting until the hooked person gets unhooked and doing a basic attack isn't the play when you're a killer with projectiles. If this huntress really cared to win she'd have slugged or grabbed the person that saved me but she went for me. She could've traded hooks and gotten a kill but she chose to tunnel and lost because of it. Getting one kill doesn't make you good nor does it show you played well. Sure the potential is there but she camped and tunneled out of pettiness or just not knowing how to handle the situation. Either way done responding to people that give the same reply as you πŸ˜‚ She definitely could've easily killed me but failed to do it.

    No, she couldn't. When 3 people are body blocking, she has to hit 5 times to down you, 6 if she swings for dh.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487379#Comment_2487379

    No, she couldn't. When 3 people are body blocking, she has to hit 5 times to down you, 6 if she swings for dh.

    Okay but nobody was there other than the person that saved me. Idk what you're thinking about but I'm speaking from what actually happened in the game I played.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487387#Comment_2487387

    Okay but nobody was there other than the person that saved me. Idk what you're thinking about but I'm speaking from what actually happened in the game I played.

    Have you never teabagged, I might have sympathized with thou. You were ten times more of a douche than the Huntress and expected them to be nice.

  • @Hannacia said:

    Tunnel you out at the last minute?...So you are saying the killer tried to kill you at the end of the match and you see that as wrong? When theres 1-2 gens left the rules survivors have made are out of the window.

    Also you are proud of being a douche? Goodjob.. Killers have bad matches. Sometimes they have to tunnel. I'm sure teabagging and macro flashlighting will make their day even better

    Toxicity breeds more toxicity and then you cry when killers start being horrible..

    Right? T-bag a killer who didn't tunnel all game until endgame....Then take it up another notch and call them a tunneler in chat.

    My question to OP is would you have said GG if he had successfully killed you at the end? I bet you would have lead with "Tunneling Trash" instead. You are right though they prolly should not have defended the totem so long and instead Tunnel yo ass much sooner...That's what I take from this.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487254#Comment_2487254

    I escape most of my games, but nice try. I don't get tunneled by Huntress players a lot though

    Then i don't understand the point of this post. I guess you just wanted to piss forum people off.

    Which to be fair worked like a charm so good job lol

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2478345#Comment_2478345

    She had no better option there hatchets works ######### at endgame after each u get speed boost and it was endgame it's not like she could throw hatchets randomly and get two kills

    We weren't even close to the gate and I wasn't unhooked yet. She had better options you legit can't say anything to defend her when you weren't there to see it. So maybe hush yeah?

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476757#Comment_2476757

    Right? T-bag a killer who didn't tunnel all game until endgame....Then take it up another notch and call them a tunneler in chat.

    My question to OP is would you have said GG if he had successfully killed you at the end? I bet you would have lead with "Tunneling Trash" instead. You are right though they prolly should not have defended the totem so long and instead Tunnel yo ass much sooner...That's what I take from this.

    I always say gg. If i'm too salty to say it I just leave unless they talk #########

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487317#Comment_2487317

    Then i don't understand the point of this post. I guess you just wanted to piss forum people off.

    Which to be fair worked like a charm so good job lol

    I was really just expecting people to agree that she can't really be pissed when she tunneled or whatever but seems like most of the people that are answering are salty killer players. Which makes sense and posts against killer here usually get flamed. Like I said to someone else my post about tunneling people that try body blocking me with BT I tunnel them out and nobody complained about me saying that and doing it despite it being extremely petty.

  • What's the point of this post?

  • @Sakurra said:

    What's the point of this post?

    At this point responding to people trying to give excuses for the huntress like the guy saying her hatchets wouldn't work when I'm a Huntress main I know how she works and how she could've handled it, but I just thought it was funny she got mad and decided to make the post and try talk about that. Though people mad that I teabagged so. That convo didn't happen its about my teabagging and her tunneling being justified πŸ˜‚

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2489783#Comment_2489783

    At this point responding to people trying to give excuses for the huntress like the guy saying her hatchets wouldn't work when I'm a Huntress main I know how she works and how she could've handled it, but I just thought it was funny she got mad and decided to make the post and try talk about that. Though people mad that I teabagged so. That convo didn't happen its about my teabagging and her tunneling being justified πŸ˜‚

    Well, it was obvious you will teabag. It's a rude answer to a rude behavior. But we all know how can be some players in chat after a match if they are frustrated.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479112#Comment_2479112

    We weren't even close to the gate and I wasn't unhooked yet. She had better options you legit can't say anything to defend her when you weren't there to see it. So maybe hush yeah?

    You wrote the thread and we will write our opinions so hush you, no?

    I would like to hear those better options of yours? Enlightened us pls

  • @T103 said:

    Funny isn’t it, if this was someone playing killer boasting about rinsing a 4 man SWF then it would be flooded with upvotes and support. It just shows how biased the forum really is.

    Winning a game and BMing are completely different things.

  • Don't see what the point of this post but good job on escaping a bad huntress.

  • Even if a killer plays in a way I don't find fun, I don't teabag in the exit gate or on the hatch. I just leave. There's no reason to be a sore winner in a game that's well known for being frustrating as hell.

  • Who cares, just move on

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476779#Comment_2476779

    I wouldn't call teabagging juvenile behavior but sure πŸ˜‚.

    It is, but eyy