Huntress player mad because i teabagged them at gate after a failed tunnel attempt

How you gonna be mad at me when you tried to tunnel me out the game last minute but I got out because of BT and DH?? Lol some killer players are wild man...Also got mad because I tried to cleanse their Lullaby and they kept coming to guard it with 1 or 2 gens left. Clearly it didn't help you so why even bother guarding it if you're having trouble catching me right now anyway 🤣?? With all that in mind I decided I don't like this huntress very much and teabagged at exit and they report me for teabagging. Love this community at least gives me some laughs every now and then.

Edit: Just gonna add the chat screenshots

dbd 1.png dbd 2.png dbd 3.png dbd 4.png dbd 5.png


Comments

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476730#Comment_2476730

    Not proud of the teabag I hardly ever teabag killers because I know how it feels when you might just be trying to play for fun and enjoy yourself but with how hard she tried to tunnel me just because I went for it. The other people were on death hooks and she had two others she could've chased and caught. But my thing is how you gonna get mad I did something you didn't like in response to you doing something I didn't like?? You don't want me to cleanse your hex then don't bring one?? Its part of the game for me to cleanse it because it gives my team and I a disadvantage so why wouldn't I cleanse it??

    So i read this whole discussion and what you want to say is that the huntress tunneled you because you were ok her totem but also managed to get multiple if not all other survivor to death hook (still an amazing feat, to tunnel someone and still manage to spread hooks to the other survivor /s 🤦).

    Then she tried to secure you, either at one gen or with open gates (can't really define that from all these comments and the og post and wouldn't even call that tunneling at that point. Again, even less with multiple people at death hook). Which would be the smartest play given that everyone else was just dead on hook but you would have been a potential point of additional pressure depending on the amount of altruism of the other survivor. But arguably executed poorly. (Not that but is always predictable or all killer would always play like it is there).

    In the end the huntress was quite toxic ok endgame Chat but I personally would argue that her in trial playstyle didn't show much toxicity or pettiness while the teabagging at the gate wasn't really called for and worsened her behaviour given the already 0k trial.

    I would even go so far as to call her playstyle "fair" if she didn't tunnel during the trial indicated by multiple people being on death hook and not tunneled Out of the game (the only definition of tunneling for me).

    Also the fact, given the information, that she didn't hard camp you at 1gen/open gates. A behaviour you yourself support given the comments mentioning your comments from other discussions.

  • @Sakurra said:

    What's the point of this post?

    You know those baboons with big red butts shaking them around to attract a mate? It's that.

  • If she wasn't tunneling the whole match and only in endgame then you're literally the villain of this story I hope you know.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2489793#Comment_2489793

    Well, it was obvious you will teabag. It's a rude answer to a rude behavior. But we all know how can be some players in chat after a match if they are frustrated.

    Its rare that the killers ever really respond when that happens. Most of them just leave. The only salty ones that come in and talk are the ones complaining that someone used a key or they're saying EZ in chat. I was surprised he was that mad I teabagged. It wasn't even long I did like three crouches and he hit me out but guess he felt mad disrespected.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2489761#Comment_2489761

    You wrote the thread and we will write our opinions so hush you, no?

    I would like to hear those better options of yours? Enlightened us pls

    Read the thread then I'm not gonna retype it all i've said different bits to other people and I'm a huntress main so I know just how differently it could've played out.

  • @T103 said:

    Funny isn’t it, if this was someone playing killer boasting about rinsing a 4 man SWF then it would be flooded with upvotes and support. It just shows how biased the forum really is.

    My post about tunneling a BT body blocker got 0 hate this one though everyone wanna flame xD

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2476741#Comment_2476741

    So i read this whole discussion and what you want to say is that the huntress tunneled you because you were ok her totem but also managed to get multiple if not all other survivor to death hook (still an amazing feat, to tunnel someone and still manage to spread hooks to the other survivor /s 🤦).

    Then she tried to secure you, either at one gen or with open gates (can't really define that from all these comments and the og post and wouldn't even call that tunneling at that point. Again, even less with multiple people at death hook). Which would be the smartest play given that everyone else was just dead on hook but you would have been a potential point of additional pressure depending on the amount of altruism of the other survivor. But arguably executed poorly. (Not that but is always predictable or all killer would always play like it is there).

    In the end the huntress was quite toxic ok endgame Chat but I personally would argue that her in trial playstyle didn't show much toxicity or pettiness while the teabagging at the gate wasn't really called for and worsened her behaviour given the already 0k trial.

    I would even go so far as to call her playstyle "fair" if she didn't tunnel during the trial indicated by multiple people being on death hook and not tunneled Out of the game (the only definition of tunneling for me).

    Also the fact, given the information, that she didn't hard camp you at 1gen/open gates. A behaviour you yourself support given the comments mentioning your comments from other discussions.

    Yeah, so She was doing a little proxi camping to try and watch the gate but saw someone on it and decided to come back to me and someone was running for the save. What I had been trying to say was she could've used her hatchets to stop the save but she didn't and chose to get behind me to ensure I died. Which is what I considered scummy or toxic. She threw two hatchets at me during the chase so she at least had enough to stop the person unhooking me. I'm not sure if she had any beyond the two she missed at me, but with being a Huntress main and her two hatchets in mind she could've downed the one and IF I had gotten off she could've waited out the 8 seconds on my bt and downed me with basic hit. One of the other two players was at that gate and opened it and ran out before I did and I went with after the teabag. The other person was at the other gate. But she could've gotten at least two kills in that scenario I wanna say. I don't think she was bad either she just got unlucky with gen spawns because she was doing pretty good at the start but I think she got caught up in catching me to make sure I didn't get her Lullaby but before that she had gotten a few hooks in before we got done with any gens just all her chasing me to stop the cleanse screwed her up. I questioned why she even tried guarding it because by the time I found it 3 or 4 gens were done and she had 4 stacks on it so clearly it wasn't helping.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2490013#Comment_2490013

    My post about tunneling a BT body blocker got 0 hate this one though everyone wanna flame xD

    To be fair, nobody likes BT body blockers. No empathy for those creatures.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2489883#Comment_2489883

    Read the thread then I'm not gonna retype it all i've said different bits to other people and I'm a huntress main so I know just how differently it could've played out.

    Alright so you know it but won't write it uhmm

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487518#Comment_2487518

    I was really just expecting people to agree that she can't really be pissed when she tunneled or whatever but seems like most of the people that are answering are salty killer players. Which makes sense and posts against killer here usually get flamed. Like I said to someone else my post about tunneling people that try body blocking me with BT I tunnel them out and nobody complained about me saying that and doing it despite it being extremely petty.

    Well at the end of the day neither you or the huntress did anything bad.

    You can make a case for bm for both sides but what is and isn't bm is so opinion based it's a moot point.

    The huntress player tried to do their objective to kill you and failed.

    You escaped with the skin of your teeth and reveled and gloated after that adrenaline fueled moment. Rude maybe but that's human nature.

    The same fuell caused the huntress player to lash out and you two bickered a bit. It happens.

    People take the game too seriously

  • "you didnt EARN the teabag"

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2487438#Comment_2487438

    I always say gg. If i'm too salty to say it I just leave unless they talk #########

    I Like it.

  • It amuses me, because it happened to me last night too, I was playing in SWF and in the last second I put a key with offerings to play in Ormond and Hatch, it was a Nemesis and I Laurie, always my strategy when I bring a key with my Friends, is to hide it first and then pick it up in case the killer wants to tunnel, the thing is that once he saw me, he proposed to chase me for 3 generators, I told my friends to protect me from a blow, the worst thing is that Nemesis beat them and let them run away because he was angry with me, he had caught me and once I hung up he prepared to hit me on the hook, hopefully I had adrenaline and they saved me from him, but the bastard would not stop following me despite of the blocking attempts, I had to go through the trapdoor and I began to complain in the chat for having brought a key, well, what did you want me to do? if the key is to occupy, not to disturb.

    I think this game is the only game with wild players who have dedicated messages to me outside the game such as saying noob for example or rudeness, it is the only problem I see with DbD, is it DbD or his survivors? But sometimes I find it funny that they get angry over something silly, like me playing with a key, if they had a more concrete and well-detailed reason, I would understand that killer. But the laughter was not lacking.

  • You forgot these at the exit gate while you were tea-bagging.

    Clown.jpg


  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2489772#Comment_2489772

    Well at the end of the day neither you or the huntress did anything bad.

    You can make a case for bm for both sides but what is and isn't bm is so opinion based it's a moot point.

    The huntress player tried to do their objective to kill you and failed.

    You escaped with the skin of your teeth and reveled and gloated after that adrenaline fueled moment. Rude maybe but that's human nature.

    The same fuell caused the huntress player to lash out and you two bickered a bit. It happens.

    People take the game too seriously

    the most mature and sane man in the forums right here. We need more of you.

  • @Apollos said:

    "you didnt EARN the teabag"

    I died when they said that 😂

1 2 3 ›