I've only been on the forums for a little less than a month but I definitely crawl around the Trickster threads the most and I'm beginning to recognize names of fellow Trickster mains. More specifically @PNgamer , @Trickstaaaaa , and @Jarol are ones I see the most often that come to my head that have good discussion about my favorite boy. But overall everyone's been really kind about my opinions and discussions so 🥺
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
Know that your posts are much appreciated and that it is you who honors me by considering me as one of your favorite posters <3
It saddens me that the game is no longer enjoyable for you and I do hope the Devs do something that sparks interest in you or at least brings back Old Freddy in some way.
Know that your posts are much appreciated and that it is you who honors me by considering me as one of your favorite posters <3
It saddens me that the game is no longer enjoyable for you and I do hope the Devs do something that sparks interest in you or at least brings back Old Freddy in some way.
You make my heart melt, my friend. Thank you so much <3
And I thank you for your wishes. If something good happens, I will gladly return to the Fog.
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
Man I love a lot of members on the forums. Despite people saying that the community is toxic, there’s so many amazing people that make it worth my time to come here:
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
Man I love a lot of members on the forums. Despite people saying that the community is toxic, there’s so many amazing people that make it worth my time to come here:
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
I hope your journey to get Old Freddy back to DBD will finally succeed! Wait a second, your journey? You may be the leader of it, but it's our journey too, we got your back!
Also, thank you so much for the time you take on the posts that you make each time a new tome level releases! You're awesome!
That's ######### to hear. Feels like one popular person goes every month.
Aw cheers mate 👍 you too mate. People like you who always come and check it out is why I continue to upload it. If it wasn't popular I'd probably do it for myself but not upload it. Evening the times where I'm bored of dbd I still log on to upload the path for the people who want it.
I'd love to shout out a few people here but I'm too forgetful and afraid I'd leave people out.
That's ######### to hear. Feels like one popular person goes every month.
Aw cheers mate 👍 you too mate. People like you who always come and check it out is why I continue to upload it. If it wasn't popular I'd probably do it for myself but not upload it. Evening the times where I'm bored of dbd I still log on to upload the path for the people who want it.
I'd love to shout out a few people here but I'm too forgetful and afraid I'd leave people out.
Yeah I get ya, I feel the same way, that's why I'm too afraid to do this. I'll just say that I would have listed you on mine!
Also, I'm glad you share it to us, it's been really helpful to me and others. Thank you <3
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
Man I love a lot of members on the forums. Despite people saying that the community is toxic, there’s so many amazing people that make it worth my time to come here:
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
I do have to agree, the polls section is the best section of the forums. I appreciate the mention!
And speaking of polls @HaunterofShadows has taken the section by storm with the consistent licensed chapter polls that have a good but not overwhelming variety of poll options. I always enjoy seeing the responses to how people would react and providing answers of my own.
I do have to agree, the polls section is the best section of the forums. I appreciate the mention!
And speaking of polls @HaunterofShadows has taken the section by storm with the consistent licensed chapter polls that have a good but not overwhelming variety of poll options. I always enjoy seeing the responses to how people would react and providing answers of my own.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me, obviously. I don't see anyone else bringing me cows
This thread could possibly increase your cow sights
I've only been on the forums for a little less than a month but I definitely crawl around the Trickster threads the most and I'm beginning to recognize names of fellow Trickster mains. More specifically @PNgamer , @Trickstaaaaa , and @Jarol are ones I see the most often that come to my head that have good discussion about my favorite boy. But overall everyone's been really kind about my opinions and discussions so 🥺
Myself, of course. What a silly question!
There's many people I like on here but I'm too anxious to mention them. Even the one reading this could be a person I like! D:
I don't know what I did to become one of someones favorite forum members, but I'm honored. Thank you!
Now, as for my own favorite forum members, here we go!
@glitchboi
@GeneralV
@Pulsar
@Pet_The_Lizards
@WdR
@BingBongMan
@Dabihwow & @Beelzeboop (I know you two will never get this, seeing as how you were banned. But I miss you guys.)
Thanks for mentioning me, you're a real pal! <3
(You were one of the people I would have mentioned if I weren't so anxious.)
My favorite Forum members?
Well, there are many, but a few names immediately come to mind:
@GoodBoyKaru , @TheGannMan , @DwarvenTavern , @DelsKibara , @Phasmamain , @QwQw , @glitchboi , @WishIcouldmain , @Huge_Bush , @Darkskies , @HaunterofShadows , @RiskyKara , @Boss and you @Hoodied.
And, of course, there are a few who are banned, and though they may never get this message, let it be known that I miss them: @TheClownIsKing , @MadLordJack and @Sluzzy.
Those members are the reason why I return to the Forums every day, regardless of my dissatisfaction with the game. I am extremely grateful for every discussion, every tag, every chance I have to speak with them.
Thank you for being a friend <3
Right back at ya, my friend <3
Thank you so much! I am honored to read this.
:D
I didn't know @TheClownIsKing was banned. It'll feel really weird not seeing him on here.
Know that your posts are much appreciated and that it is you who honors me by considering me as one of your favorite posters <3
It saddens me that the game is no longer enjoyable for you and I do hope the Devs do something that sparks interest in you or at least brings back Old Freddy in some way.
Indeed it will, their posts were a symbol of the Forum.
You make my heart melt, my friend. Thank you so much <3
And I thank you for your wishes. If something good happens, I will gladly return to the Fog.
Oh thanks for that! Haha, this made my day!
My favorite forum member was Oniwantsyourmacaroni
Not sure where they went, haven't seen any posts or comments for a while.
I'll be sure to sacrifice a plain vanilla cake in your name. Cheers!
Man I love a lot of members on the forums. Despite people saying that the community is toxic, there’s so many amazing people that make it worth my time to come here:
@GeneralV
@Huge_Bush
@GoodBoyKaru
@MadLordJack
@Pulsar
@DwarvenTavern
@QwQw
Thanks so much General! 🤗
Not a problem, my friend <3
I am the one who should thank you.
@GoodBoyKaru without a doubt ^^
@Northener1907
He's actually the first friend i made here 🥲
Thank you man, you're a real pal <3
And as always, right back at ya!
I hope your journey to get Old Freddy back to DBD will finally succeed! Wait a second, your journey? You may be the leader of it, but it's our journey too, we got your back!
Yeah, I'm gonna miss 'em. I think their ban is permanent this time so...
I also miss @ClownIsUnderrated.
Also, thank you so much for the time you take on the posts that you make each time a new tome level releases! You're awesome!
No problem, my friend <3
And hey, so do I. My journey will either finish with a success, or it won't finish at all.
Edit: Leader? You flatter me, my friend, but I think I lack the necessary skills for leadership. I am just a little bit more vocal.
That's ######### to hear. Feels like one popular person goes every month.
Aw cheers mate 👍 you too mate. People like you who always come and check it out is why I continue to upload it. If it wasn't popular I'd probably do it for myself but not upload it. Evening the times where I'm bored of dbd I still log on to upload the path for the people who want it.
I'd love to shout out a few people here but I'm too forgetful and afraid I'd leave people out.
Yeah I get ya, I feel the same way, that's why I'm too afraid to do this. I'll just say that I would have listed you on mine!
Also, I'm glad you share it to us, it's been really helpful to me and others. Thank you <3
Same to you mate 😁
Glad to hear it, my friend :)
After a lot of thought my favorite forums member is myself
Wait clownisking is gone?! I’mma miss em
I'm Honored.
Some of mine have to include
@TheGannMan
@GeneralV
@DwarvenTavern
@WishIcouldmain
@Huge_Bush
@Mr_Madness
@Hoodied
@RyRapsYT
@QwQw
@glitchboi
Some Banned ones are:
@Dabihwow
@TheClownIsKing
@Sluzzy
@Northener1907
@MadLordJack
There are also multiple others such as @Pulsar
Welcome to the Dragon Family
Aw yeah, I'm honored, you're awesome!
I think you're a really cool and chill fella! I also really like your series on forum members' thoughts on particular things being in DBD!
Awesome! Glad to be included.
Always liked your posts and the polls you did about what killers could be ingame.
I still remember Mothman post XD.
Thank you
hehehehe
Glitchboi! You changed your pfp!
Yep, Bubba's on a trip to space. (Don't ask.)
@TheGannMan & @HaunterofShadows
I'm genuinely surprised haha. I just pop in the forums here and there, complain about this, meme about that, make incredibly awkward drunk posts
But I appreciate both your incredibly kind words, it means a lot haha
I really, really want to ask.
@Northener1907 @DwarvenTavern @Maperson @Healthore77992 @Cornpopers_Evan @Orion @Xyvielia They are my favorite people to date <3.
Thank you lads :)
Aww,thanks ❤
Don't worry,i'm still here.Just haven't posted/commented much lately
The Dragon Family? Honored to be a part of it!
That is genuinely adorable.
@Orion gives very solid feedback, suggestions, and advice, all without stooping down to scummy tactics or rebuttles to get their point across! 😁
(Even if it doesn't always align with my playstyle or desired future plans for this game) 😆
Haha! Thank you for the kind words
Nah, you too kind to me. 😍
I speak only the truth, my friend <3
I do have to agree, the polls section is the best section of the forums. I appreciate the mention!
And speaking of polls @HaunterofShadows has taken the section by storm with the consistent licensed chapter polls that have a good but not overwhelming variety of poll options. I always enjoy seeing the responses to how people would react and providing answers of my own.
Thank you 😊
The homies I play with all the time of course…
@Cornpopers_Evan
@Unicorn
@Mushwin
@GrootDude
@SCP_FOR_DBD was pretty cool. Him and @Dabihwow. I don't see them much these days.