If you only own a PS4 and not a PS5 and still want to check your playtime in Dead by Daylight..
Comment your Playstation name and i check your Profile and say how many hours you got!
I do this because theres no way to check the hours on PS4 for some reason..
EDIT: Please make sure your profile isnt private and your games are not hidden, otherwise i cant check.
If you still forgot that your profile was private and i checked your profile already, let me know when you changed it AND tell me the name again so i dont have to look it up again.
This thread got alot of comments already hut i try my best to check the hours of everyone who asked.
Comments
Yeah it's a ps5 thing
How do i change that?
got it...
the ps4 knows how long we played everything but doesn't let us see it... why is this a thing?
lyrees_
thank you : )
Somewhere in your pricary settings i think.
No idea..
3350 hours.
Changed. Try it again please? Much appreciated
jonisboosted
Thanks by advance !
850 hours.
Your games are hidden.
Ok I enabled it @Ruma
Scyobi_Empire
Mine is UpMeBum, would love to know my hours.
MrOopyDoopy
1977 hours.
Your games are hidden.
1989 hours.
Cant find your profile. Any special characters?
LittlePanthy
Thank you mate !
davidvilar333
thanks in advance!
Mine is medicBDR. I’d love to know it’s probably way too many haha
No. I think it's all lower case. My old profile names were malloymk and had2feedtheneedy
Mine is PJ627 on PS4, can you find my time for me please?
ohheyitsbobcat for my username.
I'm using a bot to keep track of mine and I'm curious how accurate it is. I should have around 1407 hours. ^_^
Games are hidden.
1260 hours.
2897 hours.
2848 hours.
1432 hours right now, so the bot should be pretty accurate.
Cant find any of these profiles either.
Should be chaged now. Put me back of the line.
4211 hours. Thats the most ive seen on console so far!
Turning off my PS5 for now because i am going to sleep soon. I will continue checking profiles when i am awake again.
Thank you!
Interesting to see how many hours people have on the forums.
Much appreciated OP
@Ruma should be changed now. Could you please check “LittlePanthy” again? Thank you in advance.
Could u check Mariepopens please
tenoresax_
RyseterionTTV
Im assuming its over 1500 but i wanna know!
Sackgassenkind
You are a MVP, thanks a lot @Ruma !
Dito175 pleasee
746 hours.
1097 hours.
Games are hidden.
Your games are hidden aswell.
Finde dein Profil nicht. Irgendwelche Speziellen Zeichen?
3098 hours.
Thank you! Really appreciate your effort.
My bad
Should be fixed now, thanks btw
I transitioned from ps4 to pc a while back so it'd be interesting to see how many hours I left it with, probably not many I imagine. Username: iLLusIoNz47
That's the reason I don't want to check mine 😭
367 hour.
1192 hours.
@Ruma Hab nochmal nachgeschaut, einfach nur "Sackgassenkind" ohne die Anführungszeichen. Hm.
Keine Ahnung warum es dich vorher nicht angezeigt hat.
Du hast 824 Stunden.
Wattle2Zero
Thanks, always been curious!
2404 hours.
Luciferr_2nd
Thank you so much! :)
Djgtl87.
GrimmyJunior1232
Ty in advance.
DemogorgeousPlays
3064 hours.
1865 hours.
2584 hours.
Cant find your profile.
indieeden7