If you only own a PS4 and not a PS5 and still want to check your playtime in Dead by Daylight..
Comment your Playstation name and i check your Profile and say how many hours you got!
I do this because theres no way to check the hours on PS4 for some reason..
EDIT: Please make sure your profile isnt private and your games are not hidden, otherwise i cant check.
If you still forgot that your profile was private and i checked your profile already, let me know when you changed it AND tell me the name again so i dont have to look it up again.
This thread got alot of comments already hut i try my best to check the hours of everyone who asked.
Comments
Zwergz112
Thanks in advance😄
3406 hours.
2220 hours.
Tysm!!
Thanks
ExcelSword
Majestic_Herman
LiunUK
Ace102uK
Thank you :)
Games are hidden.
1421 hours.
2998 hours.
1844 hours.
damn thats lower than i expected
TruthTheDeceiver, my name on the forums. I’ve been looking for a way to see for so long!
Thanks TC!
DarkHunter082676
Can you please check Mayser_1 ? Thanks!
I am checking everyone when i am back from work. in like 8 hours.
puncher_91
If you can let me know I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you!!
Ah sorry, I just got home and changed it. Username is ExcelSword.
If you got over 5K hours, lmk.
2271 hours.
Games are hidden.
Cant find the profile.
4863. Thats alot. :O
I think you might have manually hidden Dead by Daylight itself. I can see your other games but no Dead by Daylight.
Okay I believe I fixed it, I rarely use my PS4 nowadays.
See it now. 779 hours.
Cheers for that, that is less than I thought. I guess I only owned and played DBD on my PS4 for less than a year though.
So across all platforms I have around 4000 hours logged. Man all that time in quarantine really added up.
Smooothybuns
How do you do that?
I have a new one for you, if you're interested.
XxMadxSnipzxX
They're extremely curious
Name: Kzzortney (if that doesn’t work my name is Kourtney Berringer)
Are you able to see other stuff too? Like amount of bloodpoints earned, survivors killed, etc.? My boyfriend has an Xbox and can see all that stuff!! I’m so jealous about it, lol.
I’m going to leave my friend’s name’s too, if you don’t mind checking?!
Name: Jwjypkait (Kaitlin Conner)
Name: DustinGrande
Thank you sooooo much for doing this!!! ❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️
Only playtime, sadly.
I will check when i am back from work.
Thank you very much!! I never knew how many hours I had played until now, but I knew it was a good amount.
ilmiglioree
Dstorv-
Games are hidden
1164 hours.
1377 hours on the first one.
799 hours on the second one.
809 hours on the last one.
1331 hours.
2162 hours.
Bjario
Been awhile ive been on ps4. Switched to pc :)
JediWithASniper
I think I have a lot of hours.
MJiri
It will be interesting to know. Thanks for the answer.
Can you teach me how to do it? I want to check some of my friends profile
Can you check these two:
Lostfacture
Baby_Nurse
Thanks!
251 hours.
1705 hours.
2039 hours.
Both profiles have their games hidden.
its only possible on the PS5. If you got one, just go on your profile or on the profile of someone else and check their games. Besides the games you can also see the hours they have played it and the last time they played it.
I only got a PS4, can you check Pior__Morte (two underlines)
I think I updated the right setting through the app, can you try: Lostfacture
Thanks again!
FlyBoy83000
Would you please try again? Smooothybuns
AC60938E-E67A-425B-88AC-95BA33DE5F0E.pngthefallenloser
You’re doing a great service. :)
Cant find your profile.
1496 hours.
763 hours.
5434 hours.
1855 hours.
Kss09ras11
Thanks in advance
Hey thanks!
Can you check me and my friends?
Psn: arjora
Jesp_77
Ardraug86
Maskota69
Zwbswb
Thanks!
Please do mine HorrorGamesTTV
Cant find your profile.
Did you put two underlines? I really want to know...
I think I fixed it so you can see the games now
Mind checking mine please -- VrTx_Lam
Thanks! :)