what survivor perks do you have... in real life?
which survivor perks from dead by daylight are true to your abilities in real life?
for me it's probably
- iron will - i don't vocalise when injured. several piercings done and not a peep the whole time
- alert - weirdly, i can tell when the front door of the house gets opened because of the way the air pressure moves. anyone else got something like this?
- up the ante - known for always getting rare drops in video games, rolling high on need/greed. my friends get upset with me when we compete on loot in ffxiv because i always win it lol
- autodidact - i'm a fast learner, rapidly iterating and improving on new skills in a short period of time.
maybe it doesn't have to be only survivor perks. if anyone has a history of spontaneously causing technical difficulties for electrical devices nearby then, by all means, tell me you have surge 😂 i've definitely heard that's a thing for some people.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Duh, Unbreakable. Imagine getting in a car crash or something and instead of dying you magically heal after a few seconds?
Self-Care and Unbreakable XD
Hmm...
Self-Care, Fast Track, Diversion, Sprint Burst, and Head On. I might have more, idk.
no mither
Killer sided:
Survivor sided:
Smash Hit
I like to go to Home Depot and hit people with wood
Honorable mentions not in this fake Survivor build
Hope: I'm a very optimistic person, if I included perks based solely on titles this would be in, but there's no way I can be somewhat fast for a solid 2 minutes.
Wake Up: I wake up very easily, not included cause Wake Up is a trash perk and I don't want to add it to my fictional survivor build.
Repressed Alliance: I have special powers that allow me to call upon dark entities. Not included as I don't want to blow my human cover.Pharmacy: I take (legal and prescribed) drugs.
Hex: Ruin, because i'm really good at ruining my life. Then other people come and try to save me but they can't find the Ruin totem so it stays up all life :(((((
Maybe also Iron Will, Tinkerer and Monitor&Abuse because my roommates often say that I am very quiet when i walk, I kinda sneak through the apartment and suddenly appear behind the door or around the corner and they get startled.
Babysitter.
Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Quick&Quite, Fixated all would suite me pretty well I guess. Maybe Babysitter and Vigil as well.
Killer Perks:
Survivor Perks:
What's the Survivor perk that makes you poop too much?
Prove Thyself, Bond, and Leader
if the forum jokes are accurate, i think it's Inner Strength
Babysitter i guess, as the older sibling.
Definitely not Self-Care.
:,)
Empathy, Flip-Flop and Calm Spirit
Well, probably Fixated (I focus deeply on whatever's caught my interest or whatever task needs doing), Empathy (I'm pretty sensitive to how other people feel and try to do unto others), Autodidact (I don't have a great knowledge pool to start, but I learn very quickly) and Pharmacy (does a prescription count as a green medkit?)
But can I have Infectious Fright as a survivor perk? Not to help me or anything. I just make loud noises when I'm startled.
I might also have the Oblivious status effect permanently applied.
Wake Up- After I sleep I wake up
Empathy- I care a lot about other people whether I know them well or not.
Quick and Quiet- I'm actually pretty light on my feet. Sometimes.
Prove Thyself- I'm a lot more efficient when I work with other people, despite not being the most sociable.
EDIT: Why not do killer perks too, I'm bored.
Franklin's Demise- I am a huge klutz.
Unrelenting- I bounce back from failure and I don't give up much.
Make Your Choice- I am very indecisive at times.
Bamboozle: I find successfully being able to think ahead and prevent a bad thing from happening or opening up a new opportunity for success very satisfying, and thinking ahead is exactly what you need to use when you use this perk.
Botany knowledge, I know that a plant is made of plant
Flashbang,
the way you've cut your post here is so goddamn funny
thank you
Off The Record, I am known for my tight lips
Calm Spirit, I am pretty caring/good with animals, even the ones others might not be lol
Fixated, I get hyper focused pretty easily
Empathy, I'm always the kind that wants to help, that's why I work as a nurse irl lol
No one escapes death
Im gonna die eventually.
Also borrowed tike because i have way too much free time.
For Survivor Perks:
For Killer perks:
Oh, this is kind of fun.
If I had to relate perks to my life and personal traits, I'd probably say these fit me best:
In general (I feel like a lucky guy, what can I say?):
Outside:
Indoors:
I would say Fixated, Spine Chill, Self Care, Appraisal
Piercings isnt pain. 2 years ago Ive got my right arm's humerus broken into several pieces, sound of an empty plastic bottle and texture of a chips bag with bones parts pointing through the skins. Trust me, you scream lol
No mither, I'm actually pretty frail when it comes to physical contact I avoid conflict at all aspects of my life.
Mettle of man, if I'm getting any freebies in this life I'm earning them the hardest way possible.
Iron will, my sneak skills are at 150.
Sprint burst, running is the only thing I've done my whole life literally and figuratively.
I have every perk that make me go faster.
Repressed Alliance - I used to have entirely negative hallucinations but I've managed to make good/friendly ones
Object Of Obsession - If I'm in a tense situation I can get a really good idea on where someone would be
No Mither - I am very weak and skinny, you could probably kill me with a pillow
For The People - I've had moments where I've had friends that weren't doing well and I put myself aside entirely for their sake
Autodidact: Very fast learner
sprint burst: I’m fast for like 5 seconds then my asthma takes me out
No one left behind: I like helping people
For the people: I'd take injuries to help others close to me.
Left Behind: Not a lot of people think I'm a good friend so I tend to do things better alone.
Sprint Burst: I'm a strong runner when it comes to short distance.
We're Gonna live forever: "Your few friends deserve the best protection." says enough.
Firstly, this an awesome post! Anywhizz, mine would be:-
For Survivor:
#1. Calm Spirit. I get on far better with animals than humans, and often end up befriending random pets and creatures as I go out and about.
#2. Babysitter. I'm good at defending others by turning the antagoniser's focus on to me and the direction of action or subject matter I'm choosing.
#3. Desperate Measures. I tend to be very good and focused in dire situations, but in lesser scenarios I'm not as effective and don't take it as seriously.
#4. Smash Hit. I can capitalise very quickly on others mistakes, whether it's a game, work, debate, etc..
For Killer:
#1. Insidious. People have commented that I just seem to appear out of nowhere. Especially at work, where I've been blamed for many accidental jump-scares.
#2. Beast Of Prey. When really into something I hyperfocus; blocking everything out and often lose track of time and what's around me.
#3. Whispers. My gut instinct is normally very reliable. If something doesn't feel right it's often not. I can also tell by someone's atmosphere if something is amise.
#4. Blood Warden. If a task is finished but there's something that's been skipped or not looked into, I'll ensure people resolve it before we consider it truely completed.
For survivor:
Dead Hard (I have long legs, tend to lunge forward if I need to get somewhere quickly)
Quick and Quiet (self explanatory)
Spine Chill (I'm weirdly aware of other people around me and pay massive attention to reflections and shadows)
Slippery Meat (I'm an idiot and will try to get out of a terrible situation by myself even if it would be better to ask for help)
For killer:
Overwhelming Presence (also effects me most of the time)
Franklin's Demise (I would rather remove your advantage than secure my own)
Nemesis (if you can dish it, be prepared to take it full force)
Forced Penance (get the ######### out of my way!)
Distortion, because I am immersed.
Sprint as survivor and Play with the flood as killer.
Leader, streetwise, and head on
Empathy.
I can always tell when someone is sad and/or hurt physically, mentally or emotionally.
(Kinda wish I had Balanced Landing, but I’m 25 with 90 y/o knees apparently.)
Diversion. Must throw rock
Autodidact - quick learner
We're gonna live forever - teammates ftw
Quick n Quiet - stealthy when needed
Adrenaline - when I need to gtfo
Calm Spirit
Bite the Bullet
Spune Chill
Diversion
They are saying what perks do you actually have irl not you would have, but having unbreakable would be interesting
Sprint Burst, because I get winded after sprinting for 3 seconds too
XD
Sprint, at least when i was younger lol
No mither
self care
solidarity
Second wind
In my school I'm so far the strongest there. That's what my football team says. I'll do what ever it takes to protect my team and the more lower are score is the more inrage I get so this is what I think I have.
Mettle of man
Freddy's perk more gens completely gain 4% more speed.
Soul gard
Dead hard
I have an uncanny ability to escape the inevitable
Sometimes when I'm dreading having to do something or deal with something, it magically solves itself
Not a survivor perk, but I have the effect that Strider gives survivors whenever I first wake up.