what survivor perks do you have... in real life?
which survivor perks from dead by daylight are true to your abilities in real life?
for me it's probably
- iron will - i don't vocalise when injured. several piercings done and not a peep the whole time
- alert - weirdly, i can tell when the front door of the house gets opened because of the way the air pressure moves. anyone else got something like this?
- up the ante - known for always getting rare drops in video games, rolling high on need/greed. my friends get upset with me when we compete on loot in ffxiv because i always win it lol
- autodidact - i'm a fast learner, rapidly iterating and improving on new skills in a short period of time.
maybe it doesn't have to be only survivor perks. if anyone has a history of spontaneously causing technical difficulties for electrical devices nearby then, by all means, tell me you have surge π i've definitely heard that's a thing for some people.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
For The People
Repressed Alliance
Borrowed Time
Desperate Measures
if we can choose even more:
Spine Chill
Iron Will
Inner Strenght
Resilience
Definitely these:
Spine Chill - I can always tell when people are looking at me. I assume they are all stone cold killers, and the adrenaline helps me do things 9% faster.
Resilience - Any time I am injured my focus level rises and I accomplish tasks much faster.
I also know how to shine flashlights in peoples faces to make them want to kill me.
Interesting topic!
Self-Care, I can always take good care of myself. Especially when I'm hurt/sick/feeling down.
technician - when I make a mistake I don't let people know about it π
- Iron will (if it's real life, I take it as injury/pain/illness and not actual bloody wounds, but I don't call in sick).
- Leader (because it's actually part of my job to organise the team and work efficiently).
- Ace in the hole (more often when I was little, but I used to find money in supermarket lockers, trollies and ice cream prizes lol).
- Quick&Quiet or Calm spirit
Insidious - I like ambushes. I'm not chasing you.
Fire Up - I am a procrastinator, but I work better under pressure.
Thrilling Tremors - The entity likes cunning plans and composed killers. That'd be me.
Nemesis - I'm a vengeful guy. You hurt me, you get hunted til dead at all costs.
I wouldn't be a Survivor.
Funny, I can do the flashlight thing in real life but point to the sky in game trying to blind the killer.
I think they mean your personality..
Mine are:
Aftercare: I get along with people pretty well But i'm an introvert so...
Windows of Opportunity: I'm ALWAYS aware of my surroundings so I guess the perks fits.
Botany Knowledge: I actually want to study Botany when I graduate from highschool
Self Hatred, Weight Issues, Anti-Care, and Object of Depression
Wait ######### these haven't been released yet. Boss Cote will kill me!
Think I got my loadout:
Alert: I can hear people talking and moving from a dead sleep, through walls and decent distances.
Autodidact: While the quote doesn't apply to me, the actual definition does. (Someone who can self teach a great deal quickly with no formal training)
Inner Strength: A strong understanding of one's self is core to knowing what direction you want to go. And one of the few things that keeps me mentally stable is clear, concise, unquestioned direction and introspection.
Leader: I am good at logistically understanding where we need to go and what we need to do.
ππππ
Sprint burst except I 99ed it
Fixated. I Zoom Zoom when I walk
Urban Evasion
Cause I can't stand you mfs
Self care ( i can take pain and heal in a long period of time)
Decisive strike ( goodluck kidnapping me, i sleep next to a knife and i keep a gun in my pocket)
Boil over ( if you try picking me up goodluck lulz)
Tyats all lmao
head on because I have accidentally hurt people with many doors, fixated because I walk fast, and maybe pebble because I like to improvise in most situations :)!!!!
I have the Quick and Quiet without the part of the quiet lol
Definitely Empathy.
I'm always told that I have an uncanny and insightful sense of when someone else is not well. It's odd. But those are stories for another day.
Dead Hard - Everytime I try to move quickly I end up exhausted on the floor :(
None I play killer ;)
But no really I .. I don't have one *sniffle sniffle*
Sprint Burst. Max I can do is also 3 seconds :S
DS for sure.
I... Have Pharmacy!
no mither because i always do something stupid
and nothing else bc im stupid.
Mine are
Iron Will: I will scream if I do get hurt but somehow strangely walk it off most of the time.
Decisive strike: I always carry a pocket knife on me.
Alert: I am very aware of my surroundings and sneaking up on me isn't common
Self care: I know how to make some decent patches without a med kit
Bonus perk: Sprint burst: I know how to move fat ass
As for Killer because why not
STBFL: I am usually rather quick when I use my tools, or in case weapon
Brutal Strength: have actually broken a pallet with my feet before
Enduring: I have been punched in the face and got back up real quickly, it was a fun fight.
Pop: I guess since I know how to kick the ######### out of things
Mad Grit: I don't give up easily, especially if multiple people turn against me
Fixated: I walk faster than most folk for free exercise
Resilience: I've won 1st plenty of times in the 200 and 1500 whilst injured.
Save the best for last: I'm a huge procrastinator and tend to do everything except what I need to (ignores obsession).
Sprint Burst: 4.4 seconds is my 40 yard dash PR
I'm All Ears: You know how many times I've overheard people say both good and bad things about me?
No One Escapes Death: I'm a massive procrastinator, I pulled three all-nighters in a row but at what cost?
This thread in a nutshell: 'yeah I don't feel pain'
Sprint Burst. I can run faster than anyone I know-- for about 5 seconds. Then I'm slower than most.
Visionary. Although this isn't necessarily the perk, I can envision multiple scenarios in my head in a short amount of time.
WGLF. No one hurts my friends. Ever.
Calm Spirit. Idk why, but a lot of animals like me.
Hex: stress
Spine Chill, since when I'm creeped out I'm usually on high alert
Empathy, because I can tell when other people are hurt easily
Sprint Burst because I can sprint fast for a few seconds but get super exhausted
Quick and Quiet, because when I move I'm not that loud
I wouldnt wanna fight u lol
Oh don't worry I'm really quite a nice guy, and am patient. But if you pick a fight with me, well... Its been a long time since I have been in a fight. I try not to start a fight, so you got nothing to worry about
Enduring: due to my pain tolerance, Mind Breaker: because a lot of the time I talk too fast and people canβt understand or keep up with me, Tinkerer: according to my friends and classmates Iβm really quiet when I walk and I go easily unnoticed when someoneβs occupied with something, and Unrelenting: because when I have a goal to achieve I let nothing slow me down...other than depression
Sprint burst
Iron Will and Calm Spirit: for some unknown reason I have a very very high pain tolerance, that I just don't react to pain, or fear.
Sprint Burst, but longer than 3 seconds
Let's start my real life perks! π
I would have
fire up and autodidact because i'm ######### at working until the last few minutes
Survivor:
Technician: I am really good with fixing and reworking electronics and machines.
Decisive Strike: I always have a knife or something on me to protect myself.
Spine Chill: I'm a paranoid, anxiety person. I can get in and out before I'm spotted, and I can feel when someone's watching me or heading my way.
Alert: I have very good sight and hearing, I'm almost always aware of my surroundings, and I always keep an eye out for stuff.
Honorable mention:
Head On: I'm a bigger guy and I'm pretty strong so it's easy to knock someone over or off balance
Killer:
Stridor: I have very good ears and I can hear the slightest sounds someone makes, no matter what it is.
Brutal Strength: I have broken a lot of stuff in my life. tables, chairs, pallets, walls, doors, ect.
Unrelenting: I don't stop until I achieve what I want, and if someone messes with me or someone I care about I don't let up until they regret it.
Play With Your Food: I like playing mind games with my enemies, so they never knowing what my next move will be or when I'll strike.
Honorable mention:
Spirit Fury: because if I get hit by something I'll most likely break it after.
Probably Borrowed time
Adrenaline: Getting close to winning things gives me a lot of energy and I generally enjoy running
Hope: Same reason as above
Prove Thyself: Being in positions to show off energizes me
Fast Track: I take pride in outlasting others