First survivor you've played as? Name him/her

I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.

Comments

  • Meg, didn't have many survivors to choose from when I've started to play dbd :)

  • Either Dwight or Claudette.

  • Kate followed by Dwight.

  • @Paina said:

    Meg, didn't have many survivors to choose from when I've started to play dbd :)

    Nice. Meggy Eggy 🥚

  • @SalmonDean said:

    Meg, back in 2017. So although I play a lot of other survivors now, she’ll always be my main at heart.

    same :)

  • Jake, during the beta. He seemed the least played out of the four, so I picked him.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Either Dwight or Claudette.

    I wonder who was your actual first one...

  • @SalmonDean said:

    Meg, back in 2017. So although I play a lot of other survivors now, she’ll always be my main at heart.

    Real nice, that's what I like to hear.

  • Very surprisingly, Jeff.

  • My first survivor I ever played was Claudette, but that was just to get Self-Care at the time. Being brand new, I wanted something to help me survive a little better.

    After, I went into Bill for BT, David for DH, and then settled in Feng, who was my actual main until Cheryl.

  • Dwight, I mean, why not?

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Jake, during the beta. He seemed the least played out of the four, so I picked him.

    Noice. You are the first to say Jake. Seems like you still main him til' now... judging from your profile picture.

  • Bill because even as a new player I could tell how busted BT was back then

  • @QwQw said:

    Very surprisingly, Jeff.

    Sadly, I don't use Jeff a lot like how I used to back then now.

  • It is hard to tell. Back when I started I only had the base game and ANOES DLC. I didn't play Quentin until a few days later, and didn't play the others until 2019. That leaves only Dwight and Claudette, and most of my early matches have been with those two.

    Now, which one was the very first one I have no idea. 

  • @Shroompy said:

    Bill because even as a new player I could tell how busted BT was back then

    Now I wonder if you still use old fart Bill.

  • I think it was Laurie. But it was a long time ago.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.

    I believe the first person I ever played was meg because my friends told me she had good perks, but then for most of my early surviving I played with Bill, then now I've switched over to Nea.

  • It was Meg, but since i bought my first DLC (Halloween) I played Laurie from there. She was my first p3 survivor back then and she still is my main now, despite having every other survivor p3 level 50 as well lol.

    So Meg, then Laurie.

  • @wishwon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253008/first-survivor-youve-played-as-name-him-her

    I believe the first person I ever played was meg because my friends told me she had good perks, but then for most of my early surviving I played with Bill, then now I've switched over to Nea.

    Funny, nobody's said Nea yet...

  • Literally only play her because of her reputation lol, the intimidation factor is real

  • Jake, because I liked his design better than the other free survivors

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    It was Meg, but since i bought my first DLC (Halloween) I played Laurie from there. She was my first p3 survivor back then and she still is my main now, despite having every other survivor p3 level 50 as well lol.

    So Meg, then Laurie.

    Wow, so many people used Meg for a start.

  • Claudette.

    love her design and personality in lore. Also I ran self-care. But I am pretty sure I still unhooked people in time and didn’t self-care in a corner.

  • @Mooks said:

    Claudette.

    love her design and personality in lore. Also I ran self-care. But I am pretty sure I still unhooked people in time and didn’t self-care in a corner.

    I remember self caring a lot back in my low rank newbie days and I also used to unhook people and then run off... So horrid

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    Jake, because I liked his design better than the other free survivors

    I see, do you still use Jake?

  • My very first Survivor game I played Dwight.

    I remember because I picked the pink Dwight pants and I ran around looking for the Killer until I got chased.

    I pallet stunned and taunted the Killer, before dying almost immediately after.

    I then Kobed immediately, wasted a pallet, and then died because I didn't spam the struggle button enough.

    It's a game that will live forever in my memory purely for how dumb amd incredible it was.

    -

    The map was pre-nerf Pale Rose (longtime players will remember how stupidly gigantic that map was) and the Killer was a Hillbilly that never used his Chainsaw.

  • No I dont, I had him prestige 1 level 3 back in August 2017 and fell victim to the loss of progress bug the month after. Before that I played Meg since I had Bill and Clauds teachables unlocked so I had the best build with her.

    A few weeks after that I was able to be payed in bloodpoints as a compensation to my lost and leveled up Bill to 40. Since then I never touched him until a week ago where I finally wanted to finish what past me started and get Bill to Prestige 3. This did mean I needed to sacrifice a bunch of old map offerings and lighting offerings unfortunately but at least Ill finally be able to finish what I started

  • Not really. I'm a killer main. Not to mention the twins' release means I dc on reflex the moment I hear the screech. Victor simply grosses/freaks me out.

  • I first played as Steve, against a Hag on one of the Red Forest maps, if my memory serves me right

  • As a big Left 4 Dead fan, I was both surprised and happy to see Bill in the list of survivors.


    I then proceeded to just get absolutely rocked by a purple ranked Spirit 🙃

  • Meg main through and through.

    Fun fact: if you notice my name, I am a big X-Men fan, with my favorite mutant being Jean Grey. So the choice was obvious.

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    My very first Survivor game I played Dwight.

    I remember because I picked the pink Dwight pants and I ran around looking for the Killer until I got chased.

    I pallet stunned and taunted the Killer, before dying almost immediately after.

    I then Kobed immediately, wasted a pallet, and then died because I didn't spam the struggle button enough.

    It's a game that will live forever in my memory purely for how dumb amd incredible it was.

    -

    The map was pre-nerf Pale Rose (longtime players will remember how stupidly gigantic that map was) and the Killer was a Hillbilly that never used his Chainsaw.

    Hey, I'm just surprised at how you remember all of that! That's awesome. So unlucky you didn't get to make it out but at least you had fun. Thanks for sharing with me! I wonder if you still use Dwight til' now...

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221944#Comment_2221944

    No I dont, I had him prestige 1 level 3 back in August 2017 and fell victim to the loss of progress bug the month after. Before that I played Meg since I had Bill and Clauds teachables unlocked so I had the best build with her.

    A few weeks after that I was able to be payed in bloodpoints as a compensation to my lost and leveled up Bill to 40. Since then I never touched him until a week ago where I finally wanted to finish what past me started and get Bill to Prestige 3. This did mean I needed to sacrifice a bunch of old map offerings and lighting offerings unfortunately but at least Ill finally be able to finish what I started

    Wow, P3ing Bill is totally worth it! Even if it means sacrificing old and rare items/offerings... Tbh. Well done though!

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221912#Comment_2221912

    Noice. You are the first to say Jake. Seems like you still main him til' now... judging from your profile picture.

    Sure do.

    image.png

    The outfit on the right is the one I usually run. Looks very nice.

  • Feng, I liked the cosmetics I saw for her in the store but also her story.

  • Laurie.

    The Halloween DLC is what drew me to the game.

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221993#Comment_2221993

    Not really. I'm a killer main. Not to mention the twins' release means I dc on reflex the moment I hear the screech. Victor simply grosses/freaks me out.

    There's no way you could hate on Twins. I think they're awesome. Victor always makes me laugh every time I see him in game, also the way Charlotte walks too... it's hilarious

  • @BigCooper7652 said:

    I first played as Steve, against a Hag on one of the Red Forest maps, if my memory serves me right

    Lucky you... I don't remember the first killer I went up against on my first game.

  • @Marik13 said:

    As a big Left 4 Dead fan, I was both surprised and happy to see Bill in the list of survivors.

    I then proceeded to just get absolutely rocked by a purple ranked Spirit 🙃

    Dang, that's not good! Spirit is definitely a vibe killing killer.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Meg main through and through.

    Fun fact: if you notice my name, I am a big X-Men fan, with my favorite mutant being Jean Grey. So the choice was obvious.

    Hey hey, I've only seen a little bit of X-Men. Not the whole movie... so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the fun fact though

  • Meg in 2016 because Sprint Burst, but switch almost inmediately to Claudette because Selfcure. In 2018 I became a Blendette. Nowadays I play Ace because people say he is the quietest survivor (I don't wanna use Ironwill anymore).

  • Wish I had some legacy but I wasn't alive back then on DbD. Started on the first of Jan, 2019... Jakes legacy looks really good. Bet it was hard to earn.

  • David. Way back. Didn't last very long at all.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    Feng, I liked the cosmetics I saw for her in the store but also her story.

    Mhm, same here. Saw Jeff's cosmetics and was like "yup, I'm gonna main him", the story as well, I liked it. Read it til' the end

  • the first survivor i played when i bought the game was claudette when i saw she has unlimited heals from perk i was like " yeah try to down me i have infinity heals"

  • I was noob Meghead.

‹ 1 2 3 4