First survivor you've played as? Name him/her
I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.
I've been asking too many killer questions lately. So why not a survivor one for once? My answer to this question is... Jeff Johansson. What about you? Name that survivor - if you DO remember correctly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claudette, because I love playing the healer role in games
I know someone in rl who said the same thing as you!
Oh really? Das pretty neat!
Really really.
My first survivor game was Nea.
Claudette... I used to be one of those Blendies who Self Care in the corner/a bush.
Haven't we've all been there before...
Meg. After that I played most of them. If I had to choose my favorite it would probably be Kate.
Started as a Meghead aswell back then. Crouching arround the map corners. :D